Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    biggestdog2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggestdog2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggestdog2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggestdog2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggestdog2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggestdog2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggestdog2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggestdog2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggestdog2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggestdog2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggestdog2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by beyondbasic View Post
    id never own a porsche. and if i was given one id sell it. there garbage always break down and are a arm and a leg to fix.. but hey you like what u like i guess.
    Your a fukin idiot. Porshes are probably the most reliable higher end car you can buy! Im not a big fan either though tbh. Would have got an M3 personally.
    Signatures are for *******s!

I'm quite mad, you know .MANoWAR.'s Avatar
    .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you aware that I have an intellect that likely eclipses yours and my logic will put you to shame? I'm not exactly saying I'm smarter than you are but you more than likely don't care about things that matter like the progression of the human race and the pursuit of knowledge.

Those who have no comprehension of history don't deserve to be part of our commonwealth. These types of people are nothing but burdens on our society, and should be killed to save our resources for those who actually want to expand humanity into the depths and space and beyond.

This probably all sounds weird to you because your only interests are no doubt frivolous and you are chained too the simplest intelligible pleasures life has to offer because you are no doubt greedy, and you have been so conditioned, you can't comprehend that billions of dollars are spent on research trying to find ways to dumb down the general masses.

You'll write me off as a bull****ter because this is the way public school, religion, mainstream media, and social engineers made you.

But its not how they made me. It just so happens I refused to take my place in the establishments cookie cutter and be like all you other psychologically impaired retards.

One day I will wield power and those who done me wrong will cower before me while those who stay close by will come to have assets only if they stay elbow to elbow with me.

Will I use my authority for good or bad? I guess it will really depend on if this world and the people in it deserve to live or die; I have nothing short of the desire to hold the fate of mankind in my hand and pass judgment individually on every soul that roams this earth as your new God that will decide who will get to make it into the New World free of feeble-minded people.

Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good looking car. Congratulations. At times I wish I'd have stayed with sports cars instead of moving towards bikes... The grass is always greener, eh?
    USMC Naval Aviator - F/A-18 Hornets

"At rotation we spontaneously become heart-breakers and life-takers."

Dodge Viper SRT-10

"You're among Spartans now, so stand up and try not to say anything stupid."

>>>--GO-NOLES--;;->

░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jordan4690 View Post
    ....boxster. How can we trust your input when you cant even spell it right
    typo, don't trust my input, i really don't care, I'll admit I don't know much about them, only what I have read in a magazine and what I just read on wikipedia, but whatever, cool car OP,
    "Modern man is conditioned to expect instant gratification but any success or triumph realized quickly, with only marginal effort is necessarily shallow. Meaningful achievement takes time, hard work, persistence, patience, proper intent and constant self-awareness. The path to such success is punctuated by failure, consolidation and renewed effort. Personal reconstruction is art." - MFT

Atheism, Cures terrorism Sicshift's Avatar
    Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sonicstabber View Post
    wheres the pic of the inside of the car to prove its really yours?
    Tomorrow! I don't have it yet!. I'm paying for it in cash. Bank is closed so I have to get a cashiers check tomorrow. Plus they're detailing it for me. They said it'll be ready at 4pm at the latest.

I'll get the damn spoon, fork and computer in there for a pick. LOL.

Edit: Longest 24 hours of my life.

Info: I broke my back. I've got 4 ruptured/herniated discs. I've had spine surgery and 2 knee surgeries. I'm taking so much meds, you'd **** your pants if you knew. I'm paying for this as a reward to myself out of all the ****ty suffering I've gone through over the years and this allows me to help my mom out to by giving her my g35 on a payment plan without interest since she has no credit and I wanted her to have a nice car. It's the only money I'm spending. The rest is investments.

My fiance of 4 years left me 2 months ago. She couldn't handle my physical injuries and handicaps in regards to how they affected me. She was the love of my life. I gained 50 lbs over the years of the surgeries etc. Had to close my very successful private training business.

I've spent 4 years on the couch in pure misery. The pain isn't gone at all but I'm off the couch. This one is for me. Responsible or not. I've been from the best of my life to the worst and this one will hopefully just pick me up a little.

Let's hope.
    Last edited by Sicshift; 11-15-2009 at 03:01 PM.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution brahmuscles's Avatar
    brahmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahmuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by beyondbasic View Post
    id never own a porsche. and if i was given one id sell it. there garbage always break down and are a arm and a leg to fix.. but hey you like what u like i guess.
    Guaranteed never owned a Porsche before...They are marvelous cars and a beast on the road.
    no hate..just saying

1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mises View Post
    It basically is, there are differences, but the same engine is mostly used in the Cayman
    How??

It looks more musclar, it handles better, rides more stiffer and has more power.

Big factors to determine the difference between 2 cars.

charlesss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) charlesss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) charlesss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) charlesss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) charlesss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) charlesss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) charlesss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) charlesss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) charlesss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) charlesss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) charlesss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by .MANoWAR. View Post
    Are you aware that I have an intellect that likely eclipses yours and my logic will put you to shame? I'm not exactly saying I'm smarter than you are but you more than likely don't care about things that matter like the progression of the human race and the pursuit of knowledge.

Those who have no comprehension of history don't deserve to be part of our commonwealth. These types of people are nothing but burdens on our society, and should be killed to save our resources for those who actually want to expand humanity into the depths and space and beyond.

This probably all sounds weird to you because your only interests are no doubt frivolous and you are chained too the simplest intelligible pleasures life has to offer because you are no doubt greedy, and you have been so conditioned, you can't comprehend that billions of dollars are spent on research trying to find ways to dumb down the general masses.

You'll write me off as a bull****ter because this is the way public school, religion, mainstream media, and social engineers made you.

But its not how they made me. It just so happens I refused to take my place in the establishments cookie cutter and be like all you other psychologically impaired retards.

One day I will wield power and those who done me wrong will cower before me while those who stay close by will come to have assets only if they stay elbow to elbow with me.

Will I use my authority for good or bad? I guess it will really depend on if this world and the people in it deserve to live or die; I have nothing short of the desire to hold the fate of mankind in my hand and pass judgment individually on every soul that roams this earth as your new God that will decide who will get to make it into the New World free of feeble-minded people.
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck

MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MaV II DARK II is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    congrats!!!!

Location: Surrey, Walton on thames, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao at a 911 coming past you and laughing.
    Current Lifts - B 140kg x 5| S 185kg x 3 | D 200kg x 6 | Front S 130kg x 5 |

☆☆☆ υк ¢яєω ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ MISC INK CREW ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ Occasional competitor crew ☆☆☆

AlphaCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaCat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sicshift View Post
    LMAO. You don't even know me man? Pity people like you who think they know people. This is huge for me. I've never bought something like this. I laugh at people like u. BUT THEN, I see you're just 19 and a baby. You think you know all about life so I'll letcha slide brah. I'm 31. Been around the block a lot more than you.

Lulz man, unaware....

grassroots159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grassroots159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grassroots159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grassroots159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grassroots159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grassroots159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grassroots159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grassroots159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grassroots159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grassroots159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grassroots159 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mises View Post
    ROFL @ you idiots saying "LOLz atleast it's not a Boxter"...

It basically is a Boxter, a hard top one. Dumbasses, and there's nothing wrong with a Boxter.
    It's a soccer mom's sports car
    "My dad and I decided that Nancy's kind of hot, so maybe we should just both bang her and in the meantime deal with the retard"

mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this thread is hilarious

and nice car
    Ron Paul 2012

Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zgb2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Love the car bro, good stuff. Anyone that says otherwise is an idiot or jealous.
    Subscribe to my journal! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=382990291#post382990291

The road to my first show has begun.

Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ryan_Cunningham View Post
    Good looking car. Congratulations. At times I wish I'd have stayed with sports cars instead of moving towards bikes... The grass is always greener, eh?
    Bikes paid for this car!

Well, I've been t-boned by 90 year old people and left partially crippled twice now on my motorcycle. It was the settlement from the broken back that bought this car. Just keep riding bikes and you'll have the money. lol.

Random.Human has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random.Human has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random.Human has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random.Human has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random.Human has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random.Human has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random.Human has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random.Human has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random.Human has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random.Human has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Random.Human has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP, youre a trainer and can afford a porsche?

payment
    insurance
    repairs..?

Damn and youre only 3 years older than me. I'm having second thoughts about a used, 30k 5 series

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GJDM

cayman s is a sweet car.
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

_Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tomorrow! I don't have it yet!. I'm paying for it in cash. Bank is closed so I have to get a cashiers check tomorrow. Plus they're detailing it for me. They said it'll be ready at 4pm at the latest.

I'll get the damn spoon, fork and computer in there for a pick. LOL.

Edit: Longest 24 hours of my life.

Info: I broke my back. I've got 4 ruptured/herniated discs. I've had spine surgery and 2 knee surgeries. I'm taking so much meds, you'd **** your pants if you knew. I'm paying for this as a reward to myself out of all the ****ty suffering I've gone through over the years and this allows me to help my mom out to by giving her my g35 on a payment plan without interest since she has no credit and I wanted her to have a nice car. It's the only money I'm spending. The rest is investments.

My fiance of 4 years left me 2 months ago. She couldn't handle my physical injuries and handicaps in regards to how they affected me. She was the love of my life. I gained 50 lbs over the years of the surgeries etc. Had to close my very successful private training business.

I've spent 4 years on the couch in pure misery. The pain isn't gone at all but I'm off the couch. This one is for me. Responsible or not. I've been from the best of my life to the worst and this one will hopefully just pick me up a little.

Let's hope.
    Are you serious or am I unaware?
    Career Mod Negs: 4

Originally Posted by 1QWIK7 View Post
    How??

It looks more musclar, it handles better, rides more stiffer and has more power.

Big factors to determine the difference between 2 cars.

I've done more research than most of you over the months as I just bought one. It's closer to a 911 than a boxster. Sometimes you hear them called a boxster with a top, other times you hear them as a 911 for cheaper.

I've spoken to a lot of people, read a lot. All in all, many are saying Porsche made a mistake by making the Cayman S too fast and nice because it makes the extra $$ for the 911 not worth it.

U decide. Anyway, the warranty I've got til 2013 kicks ass and I'm not gonna worry about all the little things. I'm going to drive it and have fun. Ces't las vis.

Oh, and I'm just about the nicest, most generous guy you'll meet. Anyone in Santa Barbara or around wants to drive it, hit me up. They can decide for themselves and a couple miscers can meet up eh?

inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blitzburgh760 View Post
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck
    Aware

Originally Posted by AlphaCat View Post
    Lulz man, unaware....
    hey I apologized! Not too much time spent on the misc over the years. only been hanging on the misc a couple months.

I repped the guy!

nhanxsolo is not very helpful. (-500) nhanxsolo is not very helpful. (-500) nhanxsolo is not very helpful. (-500) nhanxsolo is not very helpful. (-500) nhanxsolo is not very helpful. (-500) nhanxsolo is not very helpful. (-500) nhanxsolo is not very helpful. (-500) nhanxsolo is not very helpful. (-500) nhanxsolo is not very helpful. (-500) nhanxsolo is not very helpful. (-500) nhanxsolo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Caymans are pretty sweet looking... good job not getting a Boxster or Panamera though man.

Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by inq View Post
    Aware
    Sweet brah. I don't give a f*ck though.
    Baltimore Ravens.

I rep good posts.

pooker will become famous soon enough. (+50) pooker will become famous soon enough. (+50) pooker will become famous soon enough. (+50) pooker will become famous soon enough. (+50) pooker will become famous soon enough. (+50) pooker will become famous soon enough. (+50) pooker will become famous soon enough. (+50) pooker will become famous soon enough. (+50) pooker will become famous soon enough. (+50) pooker will become famous soon enough. (+50) pooker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats. WIll the pain ever go away in your back and stuff? How out of shape have you gotten? Can you work out again? Nice car, and reps for paying in cash. I never believed in financing a toy, which is what alot of people do to afford nice/fast cars.

alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My mom has one as well and loves it. Nice and roomy inside. Only drawback that I've seen is the gas mileage.

Originally Posted by Random.Human View Post
    OP, youre a trainer and can afford a porsche?

payment
    insurance
    repairs..?

Damn and youre only 3 years older than me. I'm having second thoughts about a used, 30k 5 series
    See previous post. Was a trainer for many years. I train a little for fun and help train other trainers in business and sales. But I've been out of commission due to injuries. Settlements paid for this car.

Insurance? ****, I'm afraid to find out! LOL.

Repairs - Car is mint 100%. 10k miles, not even a scratch on it. Couldn't find a flaw.

Buster McFats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buster McFats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buster McFats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buster McFats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buster McFats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buster McFats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buster McFats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buster McFats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buster McFats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buster McFats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buster McFats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bikes paid for this car!

Well, I've been t-boned by 90 year old people and left partially crippled twice now on my motorcycle. It was the settlement from the broken back that bought this car. Just keep riding bikes and you'll have the money. lol.
    settlement amount?

fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fevr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pick it up tomorrow at 4pm after a detail.

I was really on the fence with this one. Just do I go for comfort and accessories like my G35 has or something that's all about fun. In the end I just said 'f' it and signed the papers.

Here it is. This is the exact car. Didn't buy through ebay though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-TW...#ht_3574wt_784
    Nice ride, but the good feeling of driving a luxury sports car wears off after a few weeks. For things like Ferraris/top end 911s it probably lasts, though.

Shawdy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shawdy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shawdy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shawdy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shawdy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shawdy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shawdy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shawdy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally Posted by nhanxsolo View Post
    Caymans are pretty sweet looking... good job not getting a Boxster or Panamera though man.
    Panamera there for 120k. UGLY is my first thought.

They had some nice cars though. New GT3, Mclaren SLR, used to have the Porsche Carerra GT there too. Audi R8 was there.