Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)

GHenerate [THE WRITE UP]!!

Why the world needs a GREAT GH supplement!

My parents are getting a little on in years and growth hormone replacement therapy is all the rage right now. I wanted to help get my parents a great GH product that worked. Sadly, I didn't see my mom injecting herself every day in order to look younger. I had read about GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 and I was intrigued. They show great promise in the literature! Unfortunately, these two peptide hormones are sold as injectables. I thought that maybe I could try them under the tongue to get penetration and to my pleasant surprise, there was some serious potential there. I was certainly not going to give her some homeopathic "GH" or deer velvet which I knew didn't work and quite frankly pissed me off.

I started looking heavily into growth hormone release and I saw that there are two main pathways. The first I've discussed, which is the GHRP pathway or the Growth Hormone Secretagogue receptor. This is stimulated by Ghrelin and GHRP-6/GHRP-2. This pathway is very potent at releasing GH and is a good route, yet there are more potent routes of growth hormone release which is why we needed a two phase technology to get the job done.

Unfortunately, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 are illegal to sell in the US, since they are drugs and 100% synthetic. So, I started looking in the literature for NATURAL versions of GHRP to use. Luckily, I found a peptide in the fruit of Marus Alba that mimic's the effect of GHRP and it's natural analog Ghrelin (2). This was an amazing find, I could now legally sell a supplement that had the same effect as GHRP-2 without being illegal! Understand, that this peptide is not Ghrelin, but does exactly what synthetic peptides like GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 do, stimulate the GHSR receptor! Amazing find but I couldn't stop there.

GHRH is the other receptor that allows for LARGE increases in growth hormone (up to 12 times baseline). By stimulating this receptor you cause massive spikes in circulating GH. Luckily, we found an amazing GHRH stimulating supplement that I included in GHenerate to boost growth hormone levels even higher. This pathway is totally new to the sports supplement world and the next paragraph will detail what GHRH agonist I found!

Puerariae Radix is a plant that has one particular constituent that is set to be the next superstar. It is called puerarin! Puerarin is an amazing nutrient that shows a 520% increase in growth hormone release (1) by stimulating the GHRH receptor. This ingredient was an amazing find but the key is the liquid "under the tongue" bioavailability which makes it biologically active. 520% increase in circulating GH is a HUGE increase and shows that this second pathway is very potent at releasing GH. We use only 98% pure puerarin complexed with cyclodextrin in our formula so it is ultra potent. Puerarin has also been shown to be an anti-aromatase, and a natural SERM, but this is not the main effect, compared to the GHRH stimulation, just a side benefit (3, 4). Finally, this wonder ingredient is a natural phosphoinositol 3 kinase (PI3K) stimulator which is the same anabolic pathway stimulated by IGF-1 and insulin to load the muscle with glycogen. I have to say, even I am impressed by this amazing material. GHRH stimulation, Aromatase Inhibition, natural SERM activity AND PI3K activity! Jackpot!

These two ultra potent pathways are what give GHenerate the amazing body recomp, appetite increasing effects that were experienced by our testers and make it the most potent GH secreting agent ever produced. One tester gained 8lbs on GHenerate alone, which is unheard of for a GH product. There is nothing on the market like GHenerate!

What about IGH-1? Luckily IGH-1, our GH secretagogue works in a totally different manner, which is to reduce ****tostatin, meaning it will enhance and increase the potential of GHenerate. ****tostatin is the natural hormone your body produces to reduce GH production, so blocking this is a very good thing to do with GHenerate.

Reference Studies:
    1) Horm Metab Res. 2004 Feb;36(2):86-91. Induction of growth hormone release by Pueraria thunbergiana BENTH. Jung DY, Ha H, Kim C. Drug Research and Development Team, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine, 129-11 Chungdam-dong, Kangnam-ku, Seoul 135-100, Korea.

Puerariae Radix (PR), Puerariae Flos (PF), and Puerariae Surculus (PS) as well as their constituents were tested for induction of rat growth hormone (rGH) release by both rat pituitary cell culture and in vivo experimentation in order to develop them to novel drugs. Through a calibration curve of the rGH released by addition of rat growth hormone-releasing hormone (rGHRH) to rat pituitary cells, the 70 % ethanol extracts of PR and PS increased rGH release by about 1.6 and 1.7 times as high, respectively, as the control group (264.6 +/- 13.6 pM). However, each puerarin type as a representative constituent of PR in Korea Pharmacopeia (KP) and tectorigenin and an important ingredient of PF were twice as effective as in the control group. The acid hydrolysate of Puerariae Surculus (HPS) increased rGH release concentration-dependently, and its EC (50) was approximately 10.4 microg/ml. The T (max) value for rGH after injection of 20 microg/kg of rGHRH was 10 - 30 min, while the C (max) value was increased by approximately 12-fold compared to the control group (198.2 +/- 25.0 pM) and the AUC (0 - 45) was increased to 10 times the level of the control group (10,840.9 +/- 845.5 min. pM). On the other hand, T (max) for the HPS was 60 min, while C (max) was increased approximately to 5.8 fold compared to control (244.1 +/- 36.4 pM). C (max) for puerarin was 1,028.6 +/- 502.7 pM, that is, approximately 5.2 times as high as the control level. However, tectorigenin (20 microg/kg) was of no statistical significance. Therefore, we suggest that the HPS and puerarin act either on GH secretagogue receptors or on GHRH receptor of ****totrophin as possible agonists or an inhibitor on ****tostatin receptor to release rGH, respectively.

2) Peptides. 2006 Jul;27(7):1597-602. Epub 2006 Feb 17. Ghrelin in plants: what is the function of an appetite hormone in plants? Aydin S Department of Biochemistry and Clinical Biochemistry, School of Medicine, Firat University, Firat Medical Center, 23119 Elazig, Turkey.

In the present work, we provide compelling evidence for the expression of a ghrelin-like peptide hormone that has only been associated with animals, in various plant tissues. Ghrelin, the appetite stimulating hormone, has been identified from a number of different species including humans, rat, pig, mouse, gerbil, eel, goldfish, bullfrog and chicken. The study here was conducted using an immunohistochemistry assay to screen whether plants have any ghrelin immunoreactivity. In this respect, Prunus x domestica L. and Marus alba were examined. Immunohistochemistry results showed that there is a strong human ghrelin immunoreactivity substance in the parenchyma cells of these plants. This was entirely unexpected since this hormone was considered to be present solely in animals. Thus, this study is the first to report the presence of a peptide with ghrelin-like activity in plants, a finding that has only been observed in the animal kingdom. RIA analysis confirmed that these plants contain significant amounts of this substance. Furthermore, reverse-phase HPLC analyses of plant extracts showed an elution characteristic of the peptide identical to that of human ghrelin. In general, fruit from both plants had higher levels of the peptide than the vegetative parts.

3) Food Chem Toxicol. 2008 Dec;46(12):3671-6. Epub 2008 Sep 23. Decreased expression of aromatase in the Ishikawa and RL95-2 cells by the isoflavone, puerarin, is associated with inhibition of c-jun expression and AP-1 activity. Li Y, Chen H, Yang S, Xie G. Cancer Hospital of Tianjin, Tianjin Medical University, Ti-Yuan-Bei, Tianjin 330060, China. liyanwei127@hotmail.com

4) Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2008 Dec 15;233(3):371-81. Epub 2008 Sep 19. Mechanism of phytoestrogen puerarin-mediated cytoprotection following oxidative injury: estrogen receptor-dependent up-regulation of PI3K/Akt and HO-1. Hwang YP, Jeong HG.
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    F1rst!1
    Damn, Son!

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by petefox View Post
    F1rst!1
    Also pre sales coming up really soon for this! Logs over at AM are looking killer, and now I can also re-open the logging thread here since this information has been released and get some of you people over here trying this!

Location: My heart is in Sydney, Australia ;) ... but leaving in, Québec, Canada
    alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Nice ! I am really interested in this product, if indeed it could boost GH level in a respectable way , it would not only be great for us trying to build muscle but for our love one that we wish to see get old gracefuly ! Already got my father and mother on a 5 day on 2 day off melatonin cycle. They seem to enjoy it! Hopefuly it will deliver big time ! Good joob LG
    TRAIN HARD...LIFE IS SHORT !

Originally Posted by kerplunk View Post
    I really like the innovation and new ingredients brought to the table. I have to applaud your use of cyclodextrins as well. Awesome stuff.
    Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Nice ! I am really interested in this product, if indeed it could boost GH level in a respectable way , it would not only be great for us trying to build muscle but for our love one that we wish to see get old gracefuly ! Already got my father and mother on a 5 day on 2 day off melatonin cycle. They seem to enjoy it! Hopefuly it will deliver big time ! Good joob LG
    Exciting times here for all of us!

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is there an ingredient panel...I skimmed (55-60%) of the post and have no idea what ingredients are in this product.

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    Puerarin has also been shown to be an anti-aromatase, and a natural SERM, but this is not the main effect, compared to the GHRH stimulation, just a side benefit (3, 4).
    The study you reference regarding aromatase expression only supports this:
    Our clinical study shows that puerarin can be used in the treatment of endometriosis, which improves pain and infertility.
    The cell lines are irrelevant to this population: Iskikawa,
    More than 20 years have passed since the Ishikawa cell line, a well-differentiated human endometrial adenocarcinoma cell line, was established. Because this cell line bears estrogen and progesterone receptors, the cells have been used in numerous basic research areas such as reproductive biology and molecular science,
    and RL95-2
    A new human endometrial cell line, RL95-2, derived from a Grade 2 moderately differentiated adenosquamous carcinoma of the endometrium has been passaged successfully in cell culture for more than 2 yr.
    Finally, this wonder ingredient is a natural phosphoinositol 3 kinase (PI3K) stimulator which is the same anabolic pathway stimulated by IGF-1 and insulin to load the muscle with glycogen. I have to say, even I am impressed by this amazing material. GHRH stimulation, Aromatase Inhibition, natural SERM activity AND PI3K activity! Jackpot!
    This refers to liver cell lines, not at all relevant to skeletal muscle.

3) Food Chem Toxicol. 2008 Dec;46(12):3671-6. Epub 2008 Sep 23. Decreased expression of aromatase in the Ishikawa and RL95-2 cells by the isoflavone, puerarin, is associated with inhibition of c-jun expression and AP-1 activity. Li Y, Chen H, Yang S, Xie G. Cancer Hospital of Tianjin, Tianjin Medical University, Ti-Yuan-Bei, Tianjin 330060, China. liyanwei127@hotmail.com

4) Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2008 Dec 15;233(3):371-81. Epub 2008 Sep 19. Mechanism of phytoestrogen puerarin-mediated cytoprotection following oxidative injury: estrogen receptor-dependent up-regulation of PI3K/Akt and HO-1. Hwang YP, Jeong HG.

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So is this a "keep you looking young product, ie helping skin tone energy etc" or a help you go beyond your bodies normal speed/ability to produce muscle mass. How may this product appeal to bodybuilders?

I read the "initial reviews" and im just trying to understand how it helps build such mass.
    Last edited by blinky99; 10-25-2009 at 06:46 PM.
    Sig line can't be a novel

dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very very interesting. Will definitely give it a try as soon as I can. Will also throw up a log whenever it's released.

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by blinky99 View Post
    So is this a "keep you looking young product, ie helping skin tone energy etc" or a help you go beyond your bodies normal speed/ability to produce muscle mass. How may this product appeal to bodybuilders?

I read the "initial reviews" and im just trying to understand how it helps build such mass.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6226571

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    absolutely awesome work LG, this looks amazing! i'm glad this isnt a rehash of old ingredients and looks to actually be an innovative product!

Originally Posted by ZB126 View Post
    absolutely awesome work LG, this looks amazing! i'm glad this isnt a rehash of old ingredients and looks to actually be an innovative product!
    Agreed man! Stuff looks good and feed back is insane!

JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question GHenerate + L-Dopa

GHenerate can be stacked with L-Dopa?

Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    GHenerate can be stacked with L-Dopa?
    Ghenerate can be stacked with Igh-1 A pre-sale order might include a combo

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DING DING DING!

http://www.lgsciences.com/product-p/ghenerate.htm

its on presale my only question is when will it ship?
    Last edited by ZB126; 10-26-2009 at 11:16 AM.

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Transdermal?

Originally Posted by ZDub212 View Post
    Transdermal?
    sublingual

FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Could the aforementioned weight gain simply be a result of the product mimicking ghrelin (and in doing so promoting positive energy balance)?

tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sounds exciting. I like that it help to heal some injuries, so I am hoping it will help with my lower back and elbow. Healing injuries while gaining mass sounds awesome!!

Location: My heart is in Sydney, Australia ;) ... but leaving in, Québec, Canada
    alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DING DING DING!

only 30 $ Nice !
    TRAIN HARD...LIFE IS SHORT !

dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DING DING DING!

Good man.

Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    only 30 $ Nice !
    Yeah man, it's a killer price for the potential this is holding for all of us.

sublingual
    Correct

DING DING DING!

That I ahve to find out, we did this last time with e911 and it sold out in 24hours. So make sure you get yours.

Originally Posted by dyetrying91 View Post
    Good man.

sanchezgreg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanchezgreg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanchezgreg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanchezgreg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanchezgreg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanchezgreg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanchezgreg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanchezgreg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanchezgreg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanchezgreg will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanchezgreg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    already bought 2

PrimusPilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One bottle is good for one or two months?

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its an under tongue spray?

what ages is it safe for?
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Originally Posted by sanchezgreg View Post
    already bought 2
    Enjoy man, you going to log it?

Originally Posted by PrimusPilus View Post
    One bottle is good for one or two months?
    I believe 1 bottle will be good for 2months if it's the 120 serve bottle.

Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    its an under tongue spray?

Yup.

what ages is it safe for?
    18+ I'm thinking

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

DING DING DING!

lol @ selling a supplement on their website without explicitly listing the ingredients and amounts.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Enjoy man, you going to log it?

I believe 1 bottle will be good for 2months if it's the 120 serve bottle.

18+ I'm thinking
    woot! im down
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is that an introductory price or a forever here to stay best deal on earth price?

Originally Posted by eldawg View Post
    lol @ selling a supplement on their website without explicitly listing the ingredients and amounts.
    Loads of companies dont disclose amounts. We have given the write up with what's in it.