Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CelticTiger2 View Post
    stop fuking stalling.
    I already told you what to post.
    wtf do you mean stalling. 5 minutes have passed stop being a bitch. I want to take one picture. so just wanted tit to be exactly what you wanted. lol i cant believe im proving myself to someone online. 2 min and youll have your pic
    Originally Posted by Tbonedawg08 View Post
    i dont care. but if you want serious answers on here, i suggest using your other account. the one where you learned "misc irl"

also, you might add pics, lifting states, etc since this is a bodybuilding forum after all
    Ya new account man, Ive had it for a few days. ill add all that soon

DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    stop fuking stalling.
    Subscriptions?

(no homo)(srs)(no homo) Tbonedawg08's Avatar
    Tbonedawg08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbonedawg08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbonedawg08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbonedawg08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbonedawg08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbonedawg08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbonedawg08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbonedawg08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbonedawg08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbonedawg08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbonedawg08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StephenHawking View Post
    Ya new account man, Ive had it for a few days. ill add all that soon
    so i know i said i dont care...

but why a new account then?

and post the pics on here instead of pm'ing them
    -EMT
    -Owner of In-Tuition Lawn Care
    -Eagle Scout
    -Associate in Arts
    -Psychology Major

09/09/09- Rep Bet Ban.
    10/15/09- Mods MIA. Nudes and Racism ensued

***"May I be forever grateful that, at times, I did not receive that which I truly deserved"***

StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StephenHawking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tbonedawg08 View Post
    so i know i said i dont care...

but why a new account then?

and post the pics on here instead of pm'ing them
    horrible username, i was mod negged for calling a raid on justin tv, my friends check my posts on the other one and i havent told all of them that im terminal... i tried to delete the old account but not sure how to.

celtic tiger negged me without even waiting for proof. haha unbelievable.

ok the first one is biaxin, antibiotic

second one is for acid reflux, ranatidine, i havent taken it in awhile, only during chemo

third one is supeudol sabex, generic narcotic pain killer. i think its like oxycodone hcl
    Last edited by StephenHawking; 10-24-2009 at 05:14 AM.

Under construction. NeedsBigger's Avatar
    NeedsBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedsBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedsBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedsBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedsBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedsBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedsBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedsBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedsBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedsBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeedsBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and want to buy my family members something
    A cure for cancer.

Originally Posted by NeedsBigger View Post
    A cure for cancer.

Haha bra billions get raised and they still cant even find one. I dont think my meager 1000s can buy one. if anyone on the misc can heal people id be willing to pay them

stop fuking stalling.
    you might be retarded

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DesertSider View Post
    Dude, do you think he doesn't have bone cancer??? Do you have any idea how painful that particular type of cancer is? That's why they invented oxycontin... to alleviate the pain of people dying from bone cancer. It's so bad for you they don't give it to people who are supposed to live... I am so ****ing sick of some of the *******s on the misc.

OP, I think rings are a nice idea, so is a watch or anything engraved. A locket or a heart necklace is a nice idea for a woman too.
    THIS. My mother had bone cancer at the end. If the OP is lying there is a special place in hell for people like him. If he isnt, cause this is the MISC. after all, I would say a watch is the quintessential gift for an heirloom or lifelong possession. I know older people who got a watch for high school or college graduation, from their parents or someone and are still wearing it every day. Some of these people are in their late 50's too. So its a nice thing to get.

Every time they check the time, they will be reminded of you. I have some nice watches and I will leave them to my son someday. I will probably give him one for high school graduation or something. Since he is 15 months old I have plenty of time to enjoy them myself.
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution HmmMaybeLater's Avatar
    HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I negged CelticTiger2 for being a douche
    GT: Hmm Maybe Later (Xbox 360)

RON PAUL 2012

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Florida Gators Crew ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂
    ~Kings Age Crew~
    JTV CREW
    ΣAE
    Jacksonville Jaguars Crew
    ♋ Raw Dog Crew ♋

Originally Posted by RedSoxfan1978 View Post
    THIS. My mother had bone cancer at the end. If the OP is lying there is a special place in hell for people like him. If he isnt, cause this is the MISC. after all, I would say a watch is the quintessential gift for an heirloom or lifelong possession. I know older people who got a watch for high school or college graduation, from their parents or someone and are still wearing it every day. Some of these people are in their late 50's too. So its a nice thing to get.

Every time they check the time, they will be reminded of you. I have some nice watches and I will leave them to my son someday. I will probably give him one for high school graduation or something. Since he is 15 months old I have plenty of time to enjoy them myself.

I'm serious about the cancer. just give it 6 months and see if I post after? as morbid as that sounds. Hopefully I can cure it with my mind or something.

the watch is definitely something im considering. just not sure if I buy an expensive watch and get it engraved? or how do i decide which watch

RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm serious about the cancer. just give it 6 months and see if I post after? as morbid as that sounds. Hopefully I can cure it with my mind or something.

the watch is definitely something im considering. just not sure if I buy an expensive watch and get it engraved? or how do i decide which watch
    I am sorry brah. Being we are on the MISC. if someone said the sky looked blue today, I would go and check myself.

The watch depends on what you want to spend, or can spend. Anything SWISS will pretty much last forever if taken care of and then they can pass it on.

Oris, Tissot, Movado, Tag Heuer, Seiko just to name a few. Then we have Omega, Rolex, Breitling and the higher end stuff.

I have always been a strong Omega fan myself, I like Rolex as well, but I feel the are overpriced personally. Watches are nice, and everyone uses them daily. A nice watch goes with everything. Suit or jeans, doesnt really matter. That is the beautiful thing about it.

Exactly what type of cancer do you have, and what stage is it? I learned much more than I ever wanted to know about cancer when my mother had it for three years.
    Did they just find it, or has it reoccurred?

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

Originally Posted by RedSoxfan1978 View Post
    I am sorry brah. Being we are on the MISC. if someone said the sky looked blue today, I would go and check myself.

The watch depends on what you want to spend, or can spend. Anything SWISS will pretty much last forever if taken care of and then they can pass it on.

Oris, Tissot, Movado, Tag Heuer, Seiko just to name a few. Then we have Omega, Rolex, Breitling and the higher end stuff.

I have always been a strong Omega fan myself, I like Rolex as well, but I feel the are overpriced personally. Watches are nice, and everyone uses them daily. A nice watch goes with everything. Suit or jeans, doesnt really matter. That is the beautiful thing about it.

Exactly what type of cancer do you have, and what stage is it? I learned much more than I ever wanted to know about cancer when my mother had it for three years.
    Did they just find it, or has it reoccurred?
    Thanks Brah. Ill check those brands out.

Osteosarcoma. Bone cancer. No idea what stage. its reoccured. 3rd time, back in my lungs and they think a muscle.

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This thread is surreal...

But getting it engraved is definitely the way to do it. When people think back on their loved ones, monetary value means absolutely nothing - the sentiment becomes priceless. IMO, you could get them a piece of sht watch from Walmart and have it engraved...it would still carry the same meaning. So, the quality of the gift is a factor only to you. Given that; I'd say to do a little shopping and find something modest that appeals to you. You are leaving them with a memory - not something they will hock if times get rough.

And I'm sure it goes without saying, but my best wishes for a miracle recovery.
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

And you highlighted the fact in hopes of reps.
    If you really cared you wouldn't of posted that.

How exactly am I a douche???

How many times have people on the Misc said stupid crap, lying and bs'in??

Judging by his Join date, username, previous threads and lack of avi' I find it hard to believe him. A friend of mine had cancer which is why it's a sensative subject for myself. I've seen first person what chemo' does to someone and I cannot stand people, who know nothing or little of the illness, attentionwhoring off of it.

Of course I may be wrong about OP but I honestly don't see how he cares what a stranger from Ireland thinks. If I had a terminal cancer I could imagine a lot of other things I'd have on my mind.

I've been honest in this thread because of previous threads created by people in the Misc.

yes weve established Ive recently joined, my username is the name of a famour person. What other things would you have on your mind if you had terminal cancer?

HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And you highlighted the fact in hopes of reps.
    If you really cared you wouldn't of posted that.

How exactly am I a douche???

How many times have people on the Misc said stupid crap, lying and bs'in??

Judging by his Join date, username, previous threads and lack of avi' I find it hard to believe him. A friend of mine had cancer which is why it's a sensative subject for myself. I've seen first person what chemo' does to someone and I cannot stand people, who know nothing or little of the illness, attentionwhoring off of it.

Of course I may be wrong about OP but I honestly don't see how he cares what a stranger from Ireland thinks. If I had a terminal cancer I could imagine a lot of other things I'd have on my mind.

I've been honest in this thread because of previous threads created by people in the Misc.
    lol yeah since im gonna get alot of reps from StephenHawking with his whole 0 rep points

You should have at least gave him chance to prove it...

RON PAUL 2012

~Kings Age Crew~
    JTV CREW
    ΣAE
    ♋ Raw Dog Crew ♋

disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey, i know you said you wanted to buy your mum and sister rings and stuff, but maybe you should look into these;

http://www.nomination.com/welcome/index.html

they're bracelets with the same idea as charm bracelets, but cooler. every female member of my family has one. it comes completely blank, and you have to buy the charms to go in it. (they clip on.) it's a really great idea... there's so many charms that can be so personal to each person.

for example, my family and i recently took a trip to florida. my step mum bought me disney charms to remember the vacation.

edit:

forgot to say, you can also buy them for males. they have a larger version of the bracelet (we all have the regular ones) for guys.

Originally Posted by guest View Post
    This thread is surreal...

But getting it engraved is definitely the way to do it. When people think back on their loved ones, monetary value means absolutely nothing - the sentiment becomes priceless. IMO, you could get them a piece of sht watch from Walmart and have it engraved...it would still carry the same meaning. So, the quality of the gift is a factor only to you. Given that; I'd say to do a little shopping and find something modest that appeals to you. You are leaving them with a memory - not something they will hock if times get rough.

And I'm sure it goes without saying, but my best wishes for a miracle recovery.
    Thanks

-LJ- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -LJ- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -LJ- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -LJ- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -LJ- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -LJ- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -LJ- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -LJ- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -LJ- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -LJ- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -LJ- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why would you ask a question like this in the misc???

Really, this is the Misc????

Originally Posted by -LJ- View Post

where the f*ck else would you ask it...?

In the Exercises forum? In the Supplements forum?

RON PAUL 2012

~Kings Age Crew~
    JTV CREW
    ΣAE
    ♋ Raw Dog Crew ♋

Originally Posted by HmmMaybeLater View Post
    lol yeah since im gonna get alot of reps from StephenHawking with his whole 0 rep points

You should have at least gave him chance to prove it...
    which i did prove

Originally Posted by disgraceful View Post
    hey, i know you said you wanted to buy your mum and sister rings and stuff, but maybe you should look into these;

http://www.nomination.com/welcome/index.html

they're bracelets with the same idea as charm bracelets, but cooler. every female member of my family has one. it comes completely blank, and you have to buy the charms to go in it. (they clip on.) it's a really great idea... there's so many charms that can be so personal to each person.

for example, my family and i recently took a trip to florida. my step mum bought me disney charms to remember the vacation.

edit:

forgot to say, you can also buy them for males. they have a larger version of the bracelet (we all have the regular ones) for guys.
    good idea. my mom has a charm bracelet similar to that.the charms are each like 250 bucks

Thanks Brah. Ill check those brands out.

Osteosarcoma. Bone cancer. No idea what stage. its reoccured. 3rd time, back in my lungs and they think a muscle.
    Hang in there brah. They gave my mom a year tops. She made it well over three years and was in pretty good shape until the last few months.
    My grandmother had Mesothelioma and they found it very late. They gave her 3 MONTHS tops, she lived five years, again in pretty good shape. Cooked her own meals, walked to the bathroom etc.

They are doctors, but they make very expensive guesses at the end of the day. They dont KNOW without doubt what will happen or what will be.
    We are all dying, just at different rates, its not how long we live but how much living we do in the time we have. My mothers oncology doctor told us that, he was a wonderful and compassionate man throughout the entire ordeal. He dealt with it everyday as well, with all of his patients.

Stay strong and live it up.

Originally Posted by -LJ- View Post

haha yes out of boredom I read the misc. And I figured why not get some funny and possibly insightful answers.

to be honest I laughed at the cure for cancer post.

disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10) disgraceful is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    which i did prove

good idea. my mom has a charm bracelet similar to that.the charms are each like 250 bucks
    nomination charms aren't nearly that expensive. they range from £15 and upwards to £100 if you get the fancy designer ones. that translates to around about... $25/30 per charm i think? they'd be good to get because they're fairly uncommon atm, although starting to get more popular and the charm prices are beginning to rise. every so often you could pick up a couple of charms and stuff, you don't have to fill the bracelet all at once. mine only has 4 on it at the moment, but will have more by the end of my bday / xmas etc etc.

This is the Misc so anything & everything can be talked about

RON PAUL 2012

~Kings Age Crew~
    JTV CREW
    ΣAE
    ♋ Raw Dog Crew ♋

hahaha ya man. Because I have cancer I want to talk to others with cancer. No thanks haha. I am 21, your average cancer patient is like 50. Not to mention a million other reasons why I wont waste my time on that site

lol its not like i expected caring and compassionate responses. so I dont know why Celtic is so shocked I would post this here

lol its not like i expected caring and compassionate responses. so I dont know why Celtic is so shocked I would post this here
    Some people just need to go back to the Teen Misc so they can talk about how they are virgins and how to get a girl to like them lol

RON PAUL 2012

~Kings Age Crew~
    JTV CREW
    ΣAE
    ♋ Raw Dog Crew ♋

alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50) alb_tex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What kind of personality do you have SH? I would think about things that would not only remind your family of you, but the good times that you had with them.

Watches and rings are great ideas, but not exactly personable.

Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not sure selling your stuff any buying them expensive gifts is the way forward. They might find it better remembering you through all of your own possessions rather than something you bought them. Just a thought, obviously you know them better than I do, but it's possible that they won't be expecting, or even wanting, expensive gifts from you.

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not to mention, the thread does carry the (serious) tag...
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking