Thread: Free Music

-=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000)

Free Music

Made you look.

I figured I would do some shameless self promotion. I finished my bands album last week. Its pretty damn good if you like Rock. You can take a listen at the website......and if you like.....download the album. It's free.

http://www.redfridayband.com
    SmashBrand Marketing & Design
    www.SmashBrand.com

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pretty cool website.....

what you play man?

pretty well produced, guitars could sound a little more present.......vocalist is pretty good.

-=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000) -=BigSmith=- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    pretty cool website.....

what you play man?

pretty well produced, guitars could sound a little more present.......vocalist is pretty good.
    I play all of the instruments, and then have a vocalist. Produced and recorded in my studio.

Its kind of smashing pumpins recording style. Where I write the music (BillyC), record and produce the music. Then have the band that plays it when we are live. You can hear that on track 8 (or the bottom right square).

Thanks for checking it out.
    Last edited by -=BigSmith=-; 07-27-2009 at 11:53 AM.
    www.SmashBrand.com

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -=BigSmith=- View Post
    I play all of the instruments, and then have a vocalist. Produced and recorded in my studio.

Its kind of smashing pumpins recording style. Where I write the music (BillyC), record and produce the music. Then have the band that plays it when we are live.

Thanks for checking it out.
    thats sweet man, like i said the only thing i could suggest is making the distorted guitars a little clearer, they seem muffled.

What amps were using to record?

thats sweet man, like i said the only thing i could suggest is making the distorted guitars a little clearer, they seem muffled.

What amps were using to record?
    Mesa Dual Rectifier and a Marshall JMP-1, sometimes a zvex fuzz pedal thown in for extra chaos
    www.SmashBrand.com

Originally Posted by -=BigSmith=- View Post
    Mesa Dual Rectifier and a Marshall JMP-1, sometimes a zvex fuzz pedal thown in for extra chaos
    solid amps.

I have a b52 tube head with a 1960 Marshall Cab Straight.....dont use it at all anymore but its pretty good for being a lower end tube head.

solid amps.

I have a b52 tube head with a 1960 Marshall Cab Straight.....dont use it at all anymore but its pretty good for being a lower end tube head.
    Yeah, absolutely. That cab is hot stuff!!!
    www.SmashBrand.com