lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine that doesn't convert to Creatinine

As the subject states I am looking for a creatine that doesn't convert to creatinine. This is because my docter has a concern with excess creatinine caused by creatine supplementation. So does anyone know of any type of creatine that doesn't convert? And do some of the newer creatine like dicreatine malate convert? Links to any pages that contain information on this are greatly appreciated.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    creatine is creatine... excess creatine that is not utilized will be converted to creatinine over time... there is really no way around this. Do you have a pre-existing kidney disorder?

StellarProphet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tri-creatine malate?

lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lngbrdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nope i dont have any kidney problems

ALL NATURAL AND PROUD youngvet1's Avatar
    Location: In a world with a small population-- where inner strength and pride is just as important as outer. Yes thats me in the profile pic and Ive only begun
    youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000) youngvet1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    what about the creatine hcl thats in cex?
    I am young but I am no rookie. I live, breathe, and flourish in the the trenches; where the chalk dust flies and newbies look and wonder how can I get that body. They reason that he must be on steroids or ph's but I have never and will never punish my health with such things. I am living proof that hard + smart work+time+patience is all that is required to not only look the best you can, but to live and be the best that you can be. Yeah Yeah I am a veteran!

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by lngbrdr
    nope i dont have any kidney problems
    then i wouldn't worry about it. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne22.htm

most likely your doc doesn't know as much about creatine as he thinks he does and he is overstating it's risk

DtotheWizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can have high creatinine levels even without supplementing creatine. Those with large muscle mass that work out hard can show false positives for high creatinine which can be caused by kidney problems. But that doesn't mean that just b/c your creatinine is high that there is something amiss.

There in another test that they can do, though the name of it escapes me right now.

Doctors for the most part don't understand much about bodybuilding...

You can have high creatinine levels even without supplementing creatine. Those with large muscle mass that work out hard can show false positives for high creatinine which can be caused by kidney problems. But that doesn't mean that just b/c your creatinine is high that there is something amiss.

There in another test that they can do, though the name of it escapes me right now.