Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: jeff willet

Eat, Drink and be Merry.. jayvee's Avatar
    jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    unless he is one in a million, i dont think jeffs remotely close to being natural. but regardless, he does carry an excellent physique.

goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by jayvee
    unless he is one in a million, i dont think jeffs remotely close to being natural. but regardless, he does carry an excellent physique.

alot of ppl think he just uses small doses and short acting esters or wutever. but he doesnt even have the drug look. i dont mean the drug look, like, Palumbo wise, lol but usually u can tell the difference between a natural and someone who uses gear, regardless of size.

nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) nin10dude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I figure he's natural. It would be pretty ballsy of him to go on and on and on about staying natural but really be juicing the whole time. Plus the polygraph you have to take at the Team Universe, that can't be easy to fake.

jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by nin10dude
    I figure he's natural. It would be pretty ballsy of him to go on and on and on about staying natural but really be juicing the whole time. Plus the polygraph you have to take at the Team Universe, that can't be easy to fake.
    theres actually many ways to get around a polygraph test, such as putting a thumbtack in your shoe and pressing on it every time you answer, as the pain response sends the readings askew, and there was something about antipersperent on the fingertips for a falsified reading etc. theres actually books written on getting around these tests, or any drug testing for that matter. ive also heard of guys getting hooked up to a machine (similar to dialysis), and getting their blood cleansed a couple days out from a natural show. interesting. this is all probably for another forum, but it does happen..

it would indeed be ballsy, but it wouldnt be the first time. as i said, if hes natural, props to him, but judging on my own experience,i personally dont think so..

Originally posted by goth666
    alot of ppl think he just uses small doses and short acting esters or wutever. but he doesnt even have the drug look. i dont mean the drug look, like, Palumbo wise, lol but usually u can tell the difference between a natural and someone who uses gear, regardless of size.
    i dont agree. i totally respect your opinion, and im only going on my experience, but i know guys geared up who actually have excellent genetics, and have competed and won and placed top 3 in national and world bodybuilding events, and willett matches up very well against them and surpasses them in many areas supposedly clean. remember - pro bodybuilders are at another level entirely, so its not good to compare. but there are many athletes that dont have the 'drug look' you mention, but are far from 'clean', such as many of the male fitness models or local competitors...

goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i dont agree. i totally respect your opinion, and im only going on my experience, but i know guys geared up who actually have excellent genetics, and have competed and won and placed top 3 in national and world bodybuilding events, and willett matches up very well against them and surpasses them in many areas supposedly clean. remember - pro bodybuilders are at another level entirely, so its not good to compare. but there are many athletes that dont have the 'drug look' you mention, but are far from 'clean', such as many of the male fitness models or local competitors...

i understand where you are coming from i guess, but like its been said b4, i dont think he would go thru all the trouble saying hes clean etc, etc, etc,........ just to get owned later on.

and i know Skip is natural, kuz hes been tested many random times and the results came back clean each time.

i understand where you are coming from i guess, but like its been said b4, i dont think he would go thru all the trouble saying hes clean etc, etc, etc,........ just to get owned later on.

and i know Skip is natural, kuz hes been tested many random times and the results came back clean each time.
    i guess it would come down to how much their supplement companies are paying them to proote them as natural or drug free athletes..

the only other thing i find, is who are we trusting to tell us that they are passing their tests, or are even getting tested at all? many times its the supplement companies giving out this information, who obviously have a vested interest, as these atheltes make them money.. as i say, im not trying to dissagree for arguments sake, but just trying to raise some points i find difficult to get my head around. peace!

i guess it would come down to how much their supplement companies are paying them to proote them as natural or drug free athletes..

the only other thing i find, is who are we trusting to tell us that they are passing their tests, or are even getting tested at all? many times its the supplement companies giving out this information, who obviously have a vested interest, as these atheltes make them money.. as i say, im not trying to dissagree for arguments sake, but just trying to raise some points i find difficult to get my head around. peace!

o i know wut ur saying, most ppl actually dont think they are natural. but i am an avid AST fan, and Jeff is one of my favorite bodybuilders, so i do believe him.

but take a look at guys on drugs, like even the smaller guys who are only about 225. and then stack them up against Jeff who was 195 at the Team Universe 03', there is a big difference in thickness. its just something u can generally tell, i think most of it, is that natural's back's aren't as thick and wide as their steroid taking counterparts u know?

(and im not playing the steroid card when i say "steroid taking counterparts", im just pointing out a fact)

Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If Jeff Willett is natural, then my name is Mickey Mouse.

Thumbs up

o i know wut ur saying, most ppl actually dont think they are natural. but i am an avid AST fan, and Jeff is one of my favorite bodybuilders, so i do believe him.

but take a look at guys on drugs, like even the smaller guys who are only about 225. and then stack them up against Jeff who was 195 at the Team Universe 03', there is a big difference in thickness. its just something u can generally tell, i think most of it, is that natural's back's aren't as thick and wide as their steroid taking counterparts u know?

(and im not playing the steroid card when i say "steroid taking counterparts", im just pointing out a fact)
    thats fine bro, we can just agree to dissagree on this one. its good you like his physique, and it is indeed a quality physique at that. but while not pro caliber, i just feel he is carrying a little too much muscle and thickness in the right areas, fom my experience, to be clean. but again, if he is, great, props to him. i suppose thats one of the things these forums are for, to give opinions.. peace!

thats fine bro, we can just agree to dissagree on this one. its good you like his physique, and it is indeed a quality physique at that. but while not pro caliber, i just feel he is carrying a little too much muscle and thickness in the right areas, fom my experience, to be clean. but again, if he is, great, props to him. i suppose thats one of the things these forums are for, to give opinions.. peace!
    agreed.

Extreme Powerbuilder Natural Science's Avatar
    Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb

Well you guys both made great points. Ill simply give what I think to be an accurate assessment of Jeff.

For one, the guy has his diet down to absolute exact science...something few pros out there can say they do as well. He trains with principles very few pros train with. MAX-OT is not a system Coleman and Dexter use. Perhaps Jeff's body responded very well to this system, as opposed to a typical training split.

Also, Jeff is seriously jacked, but to be honest, he carries nowhere near the mass of some of the shorter pros. Look at Jaroslav Horvath, Dexter Jackson, Branch Warren, Kris Dim, Lee Priest, etc. They all posses unreal mass and thickness. Jeff has a very streamlined physique with no overgrown muscles surrounding the shoulder girdle (wide lats hanging out the sides, freaky delts, etc.) which is actually a tell-tale sign of gear-use. Another thing is that Jeff doesn't have that "poofy" look a lot of pros get. You know, how their faces look fat and all from GH use. If you looked at a picture of jeff from the neck up, he'd look like any other guy.

Lastly, he says he's natural among so many pros who can't say the same. He doesn't just get polygraphed, but urine tested as well. Now we all know it's just as possible to fake a piss test, but c'mon. He looks great, but does he really look so good that he can't be natural, when compared to some of the freaks out there?

Just my opinion guys. Peace.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got...

Shutup and lift...bitches Wheelies's Avatar
    Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    Well you guys both made great points. Ill simply give what I think to be an accurate assessment of Jeff.

For one, the guy has his diet down to absolute exact science...something few pros out there can say they do as well. He trains with principles very few pros train with. MAX-OT is not a system Coleman and Dexter use. Perhaps Jeff's body responded very well to this system, as opposed to a typical training split.

Also, Jeff is seriously jacked, but to be honest, he carries nowhere near the mass of some of the shorter pros. Look at Jaroslav Horvath, Dexter Jackson, Branch Warren, Kris Dim, Lee Priest, etc. They all posses unreal mass and thickness. Jeff has a very streamlined physique with no overgrown muscles surrounding the shoulder girdle (wide lats hanging out the sides, freaky delts, etc.) which is actually a tell-tale sign of gear-use. Another thing is that Jeff doesn't have that "poofy" look a lot of pros get. You know, how their faces look fat and all from GH use. If you looked at a picture of jeff from the neck up, he'd look like any other guy.

Lastly, he says he's natural among so many pros who can't say the same. He doesn't just get polygraphed, but urine tested as well. Now we all know it's just as possible to fake a piss test, but c'mon. He looks great, but does he really look so good that he can't be natural, when compared to some of the freaks out there?

I agree.
    "Man up"

i highly agree. good post. thats kinda like what i sed in my previous post, theres somethin about the big time pro's that look different, mostly i think its just overall thickness. its so freaky!

note: i dont think Dex trains with the MAX-OT principles exactly, but i know he does use a 4-6 rep range, which is one main reason why he is so hard and grainy on stage.

Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Danz
    If Jeff Willett is natural, then my name is Mickey Mouse.

Yeah right, your name isn't Mickey Mouse, scan your birth certificate and prove it.

Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally posted by Epihall
    Yeah right, your name isn't Mickey Mouse, scan your birth certificate and prove it.

Is Mickey Mouse natural?

Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is Mickey Mouse natural?
    Doubt it.
    "Man up"

Is Mickey Mouse natural?

mickey mouse is full of synthol, everyone knows that.

gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gumby51cm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    mickey mouse is full of synthol, everyone knows that.
    bump, look at those ears, even with roids you cant get them that big, they have to be fake.lol

Originally posted by gumby51cm
    bump, look at those ears, even with roids you cant get them that big, they have to be fake.lol

not to mention his GH gut is so big he cant even wear a shirt.

Talking

not to mention his GH gut is so big he cant even wear a shirt.
    y'know which 80's cartoon character wouldve been on some serious gear? HE-MAN! that guy was jacked! not to mention Skeletor - biggest friggin skeleton ive ever seen! Man-at-arms had some bull**** delts too.. i reckon that little magician creature Orko wouldve been the gear supplier, with all his potions and stuff! ahh...sorry bout that, i just find it all rather amusing!

Talking

y'know which 80's cartoon character wouldve been on some serious gear? HE-MAN! that guy was jacked! not to mention Skeletor - biggest friggin skeleton ive ever seen! Man-at-arms had some bull**** delts too.. i reckon that little magician creature Orko wouldve been the gear supplier, with all his potions and stuff! ahh...sorry bout that, i just find it all rather amusing!

I wouldnt step onstage with the ninja turles. They were ripped to shreds.

I wouldnt step onstage with the ninja turles. They were ripped to shreds.

ya but they had serious "turtle belly" lol get it?

dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jeff uses prohormones & has stated so on his journal.
    Regardless of that fact, i'm pretty sure those results are amazing, given the fact that he hasn't touched an illegal steroid (as we are lead to believe - no proof to suggest otherwise).

the 'steroid look' is nonsense..
    Just go onto a steroid forum and see how many fat, out of shape guys are jabbing themselves with needles filled with test.
    You can't tell. A lot of it is the way you actually genetics, the way you train and eat.

Originally posted by dude544
    We know. If you want to see a guy who hasnt even touched PH's, check out Derik Farnsworth. Freaky quads on that guy.
    "Man up"

the 'old school' andro he uses is nothing compare to the things of today. i.e. M1-t, 1-AD, etc.....

not to mention he doesnt even do PCT. he's never mentioned using AST's Trioxolan, and i doubt he would use 6-OXO since that is a non AST supplement.

Regardless of that fact, i'm pretty sure those results are amazing, given the fact that he hasn't touched an illegal steroid (as we are lead to believe - no proof to suggest otherwise).

the 'steroid look' is nonsense..
    Just go onto a steroid forum and see how many fat, out of shape guys are jabbing themselves with needles filled with test.
    You can't tell. A lot of it is the way you actually genetics, the way you train and eat.

We're talking about guys that are in shape. You wont see any "fat out of shape guys" on the stage of a pro contest. Maybe theyll have GH guts or a little water retention, but we're talking about pro level guys. With that said, most guys who use gear DO have those overgrown bodyparts surrounding the shoulder girdle. It's a medical fact. I'll supply you with references if you like. Peace man.

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    He may well in fact only use prohormones, I remember reading that he looked like he lifted weights before he did any training, so who knows ...
    Last edited by jay81; 07-23-2004 at 10:46 PM.

go to www.jeffwillet.com and look at his photo gallery and look at when he won the teenage Mr. Michigan. he was either 18 or 19 at that time and looked pretty damn good.

Novotny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kinda OT, but goth, the quote in your sig about a body that everyone agrees is natty isn't one worth having, Skip LaCour said it.
    Tomorrow may never come. Yesterday may be your last day.

There is no failure except in no longer trying.

BULKING IS EATING TO FAILURE.

3rd Place, Mens Teen, Northern Colorado Bodybuilding Championships

Check out my pics at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=256957