Thread: M-Drol Cycle ;)

mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

M-Drol Cycle ;)

m-drol
    cycle assist
    activate extreme
    novadex xt

Anyone want to add some good information without being an ******* ? Tell me how I shouldn't take it or whatever, maybe you'll talk me out of it. But flaming me and calling me a troll is useless.

Thank you if you add some useful information.

ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What's your SD doseages and how long??
    Last edited by ColtsFan77; 06-05-2009 at 01:29 PM.

jdorazio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You should probably introduce a SERM such as nolva to your pct dosing like 40/40/20/20 or atleast have it on hand incase any problems arise.

AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMcHizZl3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mpSoldier View Post
    m-drol
    cycle assist
    activate extreme
    novadex xt

Anyone want to add some good information without being an ******* ? Tell me how I shouldn't take it or whatever, maybe you'll talk me out of it. But flaming me and calling me a troll is useless.

Thank you if you add some useful information.
    sounds like you've been called a troll before amirite?

seriously do not run a compound that harsh with novedex xt as a pct, you want nolvadex- a serm i also would not run this if it is your first cycle, which by reading your post i'd strongly guess it is, start with something less harsh like bold200 or h-drol
    Train insane or remain the same.

mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpSoldier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AMcHizZl3 View Post
    sounds like you've been called a troll before amirite?

seriously do not run a compound that harsh with novedex xt as a pct, you want nolvadex- a serm i also would not run this if it is your first cycle, which by reading your post i'd strongly guess it is, start with something less harsh like bold200 or h-drol
    Unless there's a website where I can get a serm, than that's out of the question. If I do that then I might as well get the real deal. I'll switch M-Drol with H-Drol.

Anything I could legally get that would work better then novedex
    Last edited by mpSoldier; 06-05-2009 at 01:43 PM.

ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ColtsFan77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    expect a PM in a minute

LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LCking187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    have fun being still almost completely shut down after pct :/

Stooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stooks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jdorazio View Post
    You should probably introduce a SERM such as nolva to your pct dosing like 40/40/20/20 or atleast have it on hand incase any problems arise.
    that's a bit overkill

20/20/10/10 would be fine imo.
    Kickin ass since '87

bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you can't obtain nolva then run h-drol at 50/50/75/75/75/75 with reversitol as pct. It would be a lot safer.

Originally Posted by bmxgrim View Post
    If you can't obtain nolva then run h-drol at 50/50/75/75/75/75 with reversitol as pct. It would be a lot safer.
    Why do they sell M-Drol and not provide a safer PCT ? Just curious

diesel000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diesel000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diesel000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diesel000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diesel000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diesel000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diesel000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diesel000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diesel000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diesel000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diesel000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if your switching m-drol for h-drol then you don't need a serm(of course it would be nice to have on hand)

you can run it like this:
    AI Cycle Support pre-load 2 weeks prior to cycle and use throughout cycle
    H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75/75
    Reversitol 3/2/2/1
    AI PCS start in week 3 and run 4/4/4/4

you don't have to preload the cycle support but if you like your liver then its usually a good idea.

bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmxgrim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why do they sell M-Drol and not provide a safer PCT ? Just curious
    Nothing is perfect, and the official use of things such as Nolvadex are for cancer patients, obtained through prescription. It's not something that a company would be able to market due to legal reasons I'm sure.

To make it plain and simple, they sell m-drol because people will buy it regardless of if there is an obtainable over the counter solution for pct. People want the gains, and there are a few paths they can take to make that happen:

1) They obtain a serm and have a high likelihood of being fine.
    2) They use an otc solution such as reversitol and end up fine.
    3) They use an otc solution such as reversitol and end up not being able to regulate themselves properly, resulting in a variety of unwanted side effects to occur.

Sadly option 2 is the least likely to happen of the 3.

nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unless there's a website where I can get a serm, than that's out of the question. If I do that then I might as well get the real deal. I'll switch M-Drol with H-Drol.

If you don't care to get a proper PCT - nolva - you can't complain if you get bad sides when you are done.

you can get nolva from a doc. or from some good connections.

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If you can't get a SERM or don't want to, don't take mdrol.

The type of questions you are asking makes me believe that you should seriously wait a while before taking a ph/ds and do a lot more reading on them.
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you have access to the internet and a credit card, you have access to purchasing a serm, either pills or in research chemical form.

Originally Posted by slow90lx View Post
    If you have access to the internet and a credit card, you have access to purchasing a serm, either pills or in research chemical form.
    I don't trust websites for buying anything that requires a prescription. I have a source for the real deal but that involves to much work just for some nolva or clomid. I'm going to buy a book from the book store and do research that way, there's to many condiscending facts in the forums. Everyone has different opinions. I'll stick to h-drol, not willing to risk it.

nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't trust websites for buying anything that requires a prescription. I have a source for the real deal but that involves to much work just for some nolva or clomid. I'm going to buy a book from the book store and do research that way, there's to many condiscending facts in the forums. Everyone has different opinions. I'll stick to h-drol, not willing to risk it.
    its not JUST nolva or clomid.
    its to prevent perm. damage.
    now if that is 'just' something you can live with ...

people here tell you what you need to hear,
    to be safe, and smart.

Be_Easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be_Easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be_Easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be_Easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be_Easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be_Easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be_Easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be_Easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be_Easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be_Easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Be_Easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP, there are people on these forums willing to give good advice-you should really follow their advice b/c PH can cause sides like gyno which require surgery to remove. There are other serious sides. If I were you, I'd seriously do plenty of research b4 deciding. You've got plenty of time, don't rush it. Anyway, it's your body and your choice. I think all of us give you and others advice b/c we were all there at one point or another. I haven't taken any PH myself.
    "Eat, lift, and rest like a bodybuilder and you will become a bodybuilder. If you're complaining about the sacrifices you have to make for bodybuilding, then you don't truly love bodybuilding" - Moi

miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50) miketg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is this really happening?

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by miketg View Post
    is this really happening?
    What are you talking about?
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!