unphazd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unphazd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unphazd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unphazd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unphazd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unphazd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unphazd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unphazd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unphazd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unphazd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unphazd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to take protein

I bought a 5lb tub of GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein - Chocolate last night at GNC and was wondering how i should take this, i lift every other day so when is the best time to take this and how should i mix it and with what? Thanks for the help.

ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can mix it with anything - water, milk, juice -
    You can take it whenever you want to up your daily protein intake, but mostly important in the morning to break fasting, PREw and/or POSTw.

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    THIS ^^^^^^

Or read the darn label....
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jcosley View Post
    read the darn label....
    the recession must be worst than i thought if GNC is selling protein without labels

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by quank View Post
    the recession must be worst than i thought if GNC is selling protein without labels
    hahaha....gotta make cuts anyway we can!
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jcosley View Post
    hahaha....gotta make cuts anyway we can!
    at least go to the dollar store and get a pak of magic markers and right something on the tubs.

luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by unphazd View Post
    I bought a 5lb tub of GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein - Chocolate last night at GNC and was wondering how i should take this, i lift every other day so when is the best time to take this and how should i mix it and with what? Thanks for the help.
    Mix it with milk for texture and taste. Thats what I do.

livebig40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) livebig40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) livebig40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) livebig40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) livebig40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) livebig40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) livebig40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) livebig40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) livebig40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) livebig40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) livebig40 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I mix mine with iced down coffee and its amazing. If you use milk it is 10 times better. Not too mention the extra caffeine is nice.