vwimports has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Higher Power M1T.. Sideeffets?

Has anyone been using Higher Power M1T for a extended period of time? I really want to use this product but worried about hair loss, should I be?
    Damien Clark
    Knights of Columbus - Agent
    443.977.6645 phone

Agile, Mobile and Hostile MYNAMEIZGREG's Avatar
    MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Search on these forums and you will find more information; it doesn't sound like you are ready for M1T.
    Making it my job to educate the younguns...
    --------------------------
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.

training has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my nuts shrank a lil bit...no hair loss...lower back and calfs would tighten up for what seemed to be no reason...run pct right and you will be fine like me...yay my nuts are back ...my libido isnt completely returned...but its improvin with time

Abshear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Highly recommend researching the M1T before buying. Run a couple searches and you should find everything you want to know about M1T.
    Work hard, play harder!
    5'10" 188lbs. 9% B.F.
    If someone has what you want, they probably made a sacrifice at some point or another. Follow their lead and don't be such a pussy!

dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

m1t

used higher power m1t lethargy sucked first couple of days but if u push through that itll be good. gained about 12 pounds, lost about 3 when i was done. acne was very minimal and didnt really notice any shrinkage in my nuts and my libido was fine. agression was up which i thought was pretty cool. Its a quality product for the price. i did 1 week 10g then 2 week 15. good luck

downwith47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just got done with my last day on my cycle. gained 14 pounds, cant really tell im to much bigger. Some strength gains but i think they are more mental than from the M1T. No lethargy, only sideeffects were calf cramps and lower back pain these last four days but i think that is due to increased doasge.

richmt68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

M i t

Had about the same experience as Training. Not much to report on the libido since I am 57 ( but did not affect performance - just frequency) Much lower back and leg stiffnes after squats. Maybe also due to adding two sets and supersetting with leg presses.This stuff works. Just starting pct with 6 o, 4 ad. Sides not as bad as I expected .
    Work hard - look for the little signs.