liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

liv2bfit movin' weights with Scivation!!

Ok guys and gals im finally startin' a log! I need that awesome Scivation motivation that i see everyone gettin. I e-mailed derek the other day so hopefully in a couple weeks ill have my diet. I'm going to keep my training the same though. I stole a few concepts from the DC side of training but im stickin to one straight set to failure and consistenly raising the weights. Time to get hyooooge!!

Diet:
    Carbs: 383
    Pro: 283
    Fat: 70

A little over 3100 cals split between five meals. I eat the same boring crap everyday so the macros wont change much. My last carb meal is my PWO around 6-7pm.

Supplements:
    Sesamin
    EssentialFA
    Scivation Whey
    Vasocharge
    Vitamin B6
    X-tend

liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liv2bfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok today was Chest, Tri, Shoulder, Back thickness & width. I try to keep reps between 6-10. Always pushing past failure.

A1:
    Incline Hammer: 200 x 14 (too light)
    Hammer Shoulder: 190x8
    Smythe CG Bench: 180x7
    Wide pulldowns: 120x9
    Hammer ISO row: 200x 14 (too light)

Diet:

Everything felt really good today. Im pumped that i went over with reps on a few excercises. Diet was spot on.

Supplements:
    Sesamin
    EssentialFA
    Scivation Whey
    Vasocharge
    Vitamin B6
    X-tend
    Last edited by liv2bfit; 04-20-2009 at 05:38 PM.

exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by liv2bfit View Post
    Ok today was Chest, Tri, Shoulder, Back thickness & width. I try to keep reps between 6-10. Always pushing past failure.

A1:
    Incline Hammer: 200 x 14 (too light)
    Hammer Shoulder: 190x8
    Smythe CG Bench: 180x7
    Wide pulldowns: 120x9
    Hammer ISO row: 200x 14 (too light)

Diet:

Everything felt really good today. Im pumped that i went over with reps on a few excercises. Diet was spot on.

Supplements:
    Sesamin
    EssentialFA
    Scivation Whey
    Vasocharge
    Vitamin B6
    X-tend
    1st!

Subbed.

So you are taking in 3100 cals? And here I am trying to discover my maintenance (2600).

Good luck brah, I will be checking this thread daily!
    benis in ur angus

Originally Posted by exy View Post
    1st!

Subbed.

So you are taking in 3100 cals? And here I am trying to discover my maintenance (2600).

Good luck brah, I will be checking this thread daily!
    thanks for the support bro. Im takin in that many because i do army PT in the mornings and im afraid the long intense runs will hurt my gains unless i pound the food and 3100 is a lot for me and what im used to. ill stick with it untill something negative happens..

exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by liv2bfit View Post
    thanks for the support bro. Im takin in that many because i do army PT in the mornings and im afraid the long intense runs will hurt my gains unless i pound the food and 3100 is a lot for me and what im used to. ill stick with it untill something negative happens..
    I see. 2600 feels like a million to me, I don't know why, I feel fat, and I'm supposedly losing fat! How is the support from Scivation, do they monitor and guide you thru the whole thing? I'm not 18 yet, so I can't commit to their program, it seems like the perfect thing to me.
    benis in ur angus

Originally Posted by exy View Post
    I see. 2600 feels like a million to me, I don't know why, I feel fat, and I'm supposedly losing fat! How is the support from Scivation, do they monitor and guide you thru the whole thing? I'm not 18 yet, so I can't commit to their program, it seems like the perfect thing to me.
    Ya i cant believe how much they support there customers. I dont see any other supp companies doing what they do. Thats why all my supps are scivation made besides my B6. I could go get fish oils from walmart for $9.99 but i'd rather spend the extra dough on a company i trust.

So i figure ill start logging my pt in the a.m. and then my workouts in the p.m.
    Woke up at 5:30. We did a bunch of pushups and situps and dips with some pulllups thrown in. I dont know how this is affecting my growth considering i did chest, tri, shoulders, and back yesterday and did over 150 pushups today. I hope my excess cals can make up for it. Breakfast was spot on. Took my EssentialFA and Sesamin and B6. Off to work.