Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do my Rogues fit right?

Just got a pair of Rogues (from Pendlay Barbell) and wanted to make sure they were the right size because I hear your supposed to wear them kind of small.

I got 11.5 which is what I normally wear

Finger is on the end of my big toe

What do y'all think?

GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm certainly no pro in the area, but they look pretty big.

Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orthodox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much space should be inbetween your big toe and the end/front of the shoe? I've probably got a good 1/2 - 1 inch maybe I should step down to an 11?

Can anyone that has these shoes shed some light?

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    To big. The 11 might fit, might not (some brands or even styles just aren't made to fit every foot) but you won't sit in the footbed of that shoe properly,nor will it provide correct support to your foot.
    Last edited by Wildtim; 03-27-2009 at 05:18 PM.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

So your saying I should send these back and get the 11's?

I'm guessing the 11's would have to fit if the 11.5's wouldn't otherwise I would be kind of screwed right?

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I posted this in another thread so these guys should have an answer for you regarding these shoes.

Originally Posted by Bluerain View Post
    There's a great thread on shoes in the powerlifting section..hop over there and take a gander.

It's a long thread with pictures of many shoes.

Some people can't keep their feet flat and drive off their heel no matter how much they try to correct it....they always have a tendency to lean forward because they're on the balls of their feet or other reasons. This type should always use lifting shoes with a heel in the back to keep the feet stable and flat so you're able to drive up with your heels..

Edit : Here I found them..

Here's the threads..I advise you to read them because some vendors send out a size smaller than what you ordered so be sure you get the correct size.

They have to fit tight and they assume the customer doesn't know this so they send out a smaller pair.

Part 1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...tlifting+Shoes

Part 2
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ighlight=shoes
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."~~~Benjamin Franklin

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Orthodox View Post
    So your saying I should send these back and get the 11's?

I'm guessing the 11's would have to fit if the 11.5's wouldn't otherwise I would be kind of screwed right?
    Most likely...your foot cannot be sliding forward they need to be secure and stable and those shoes have a heel so you might slide forward some.

What happens when you slide forward ..well what happens is you won't be able to completely drive off your heels because your weight will be on the balls of your feet. Now if they were flat shoes with no heels I wouldn't worry but that's not the case here.

When you spend bookoo bucks for weight lifting shoes make sure they fit right or it defeats the purpose and it's a waste of money.

Savvy ?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."~~~Benjamin Franklin

Yea I realize that and from reading that thread I thought they would send me an 11 when I ordered a 11.5...

Thats acutally what Glenn Pendlay told me too.. He said "If you order a 11.5, you will get a European 45, I think it says US 11 on it."

So I ordered a 11.5 and got a 11.5

I guess i'll send em back and get a 11

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    If they are sized in Euro sizing, I would order them that way. I prefer that sizing system as I find it easier to get shoes that fit rather than ones that come close to fitting when using it.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

They don't. I wouldn't really know what my euro size is either..