She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50) She-Ra will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question airbrush tanning

I want to know is airbrush tanning worth it. I need to get dark quick. I thought this will do some justice. but hopnestly I don't know?
    She-Ra

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Give this a try Cyber Tan.

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

B.A.D is on a distinguished road. (+10) B.A.D is on a distinguished road. (+10) B.A.D is on a distinguished road. (+10) B.A.D is on a distinguished road. (+10) B.A.D is on a distinguished road. (+10) B.A.D is on a distinguished road. (+10) B.A.D is on a distinguished road. (+10) B.A.D is on a distinguished road. (+10) B.A.D is on a distinguished road. (+10) B.A.D is on a distinguished road. (+10) B.A.D is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question

WTF is that?
    ***B.A.D is an imaginary character. I do not use or condone the use of illegal drugs. Any references to steroids or other illegal drugs are simply for entertainment purposes and role-playing***
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My friends call me B.A.D.
    Why?
    Cause I got Balls, Attitude, and Discipline!!

MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000) MNBULLDAWG is just really nice. (+1000)
    I did the spray on tainning thing last week, just for the heck of it!
    It works good nice real look to it! But dont wear nice shirts right after, it rubs off on your treads, not good! But it is cool I did it cause it was free, and this chick told me Im to white so i gave it a shot! Id say thumbs up for a quick fix, but not an every day thing!

Happy Holidays folks!