FatBoyJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

FBJ’s super protein Chocolate Birthday cake

With all the birthdays around here I just wanted to help out!
    The cake recipe is from best of low carbs cookbook
    ; Its one of my favorites when topped with my special FBJ chocolate protein icing.

Low Carb Chocolate Cake
    • 4 eggs
      1/2 cup sugar equivalent
      1 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
      1 tsp vanilla extract
      2 Tbs almond flour
      1 tsp baking soda
      3 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
    In a mixer, mix the egg whites and sweetener. Continue mixing, add the ingredients in this order: nuts, vanilla, flour, soda, yolks, and cocoa, mix for 2 more minutes. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Let the cake cool, Then Just before serving add the icing:

FBJ’s Chocolate Protein Icing
    Ingredients
    • 2 cups (aprox 10 scoops) ON Chocolate Whey
      1 pound icing sugar
      1/2 cup cocoa powder
      1/4 pound unsalted butter
      1 2/3 cup chocolate milk
    In a large mixing bowl; mix together the Chocolate whey, icing sugar and cocoa powder. use an electric mixer to combine the butter and Add the Chocolate milk and mix until smooth. Apply to cake and enjoy!

Birthday or anytime Snack - not for the calorie challenged

Jim
    Last edited by FatBoyJim; 11-05-2003 at 05:02 AM.
    Height: 5'10

Jan/03 295 lbs March/03 318 lbs
    -
    May/03 341 lbs July/03 358 lbs
    -
    Today 373 lbs, 56" waistline (and growing)

I can't afford to buy any new pants!

*.: http://www.activediner.com/search/results.cfm?STATE=CA&WRID=261 :.*

Your Own, Personal, JESUS bigbeaph's Avatar
    bigbeaph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any idea what the nutritional values on this would be?....cal/carb/pro per servings?

Originally posted by bigbeaph
    any idea what the nutritional values on this would be?....cal/carb/pro per servings?
    Well as far as calories go, the pound of sugar in the icing puts that way off the chart. I can tell you this cake enjoys a whopping 300g of protein. I myself enjoy a large slice of cake, I guess it would depend how happy you feel on your birthday.

-
    -

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cake part of the equation looks like a good recipe. I'll stay away from the frosting thanks much.

neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a feeling that this cake has played a major part in your 56" waistline.

NC
    When in doubt..Choke em out

Jean-Jacques Machado Brazilian Jiu Jitsu/Tarzana, Ca.

Marcelo Alonso Brazilian Jiu Jitsu/Seattle, Wa.

Fairtex Muay Thai/San Francisco, Ca.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by neckcrank

NC
    say one more assholish remark... and see how fast you get banned.

Your Own, Personal, JESUS bigbeaph's Avatar
    bigbeaph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by str8flexed
    Haha!! Geez I love you mods!...don't start no shhhh won't be no shhhh...these boards just wouldn't be the same without ya!

neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10) neckcrank is on a distinguished road. (+10)

This guy has been banned on several different boards for this same kind of BS thread.

Do you seriously think that his thread is legitimate, read his signature, he even admits to having a 56" waist.

If you want to ban me for this then go on ahead, I have contributed more to this board than this ******* ever will and ever has.

Go ahead and ban me, but, I'll be damned if I will apoligize for my post.

NC

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)

neckcrank

No worries.

This thread is useless.. I don't see who would want to eat 1 lb of sugar mixed with 1/4 lb of butter anyway..

Just go to McD's instead..
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: neckcrank

Originally posted by RippedUp
    No worries.

This thread is useless.. I don't see who would want to eat 1 lb of sugar mixed with 1/4 lb of butter anyway..

Just go to McD's instead..
    Although, I'd do the cake sans frosting w/a nice protein blend added.

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interesting, to say the least.
    // blog: androsForm.com
    // twitter: @androsForm

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

NC
    Actually I have an underlying health condition that has done that but no hard feelings! I always make light humor of that anyways; you have too in my line of work. Perhaps Cake is just not your cup of tea. Maybe you will enjoy my High protein Thanksgiving Green bean casserole and If not I am absolutely sure you will just love my Christmas Peanut butter chocolate chunk reindeer cookies with my special FBJ Protein egg nog (Recipes to follow). I just love holidays they are such a happy time of year. Id like to thank all those for you kind words about my decadent shake, it is truly amazing.

-
    -

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by bigbeaph
    Haha!! Geez I love you mods!...don't start no shhhh won't be no shhhh...these boards just wouldn't be the same without ya!
    glad you enjoy it

neckcrank... show me some links where he has done something wrong or proof that this is a phony. If not then just keep it shut.

glad you enjoy it

neckcrank... show me some links where he has done something wrong or proof that this is a phony. If not then just keep it shut.
    Although I take no offense to his childish remarks regarding my weight, I do take offense to his statements regarding other boards and being banned. That would virtually be impossible since this is the only board I have ever posted on. I shop here exclusively due to the outstanding products and service offered by the cyberstore. Can he say the same?

-
    -

Originally posted by FatBoyJim
    Although I take no offense to his childish remarks regarding my weight, I do take offense to his statements regarding other boards and being banned. That would virtually be impossible since this is the only board I have ever posted on. I shop here exclusively due to the outstanding products and service offered by the cyberstore. Can he say the same?
    FatBoy,

Do you not recall being banned from massmonsterz.com?

And Layne...If you think that 1 lb of sugar and 1/4 lb of butter sounds healthy and should be here in the supplement forum, then you are not doing your job.

And by the way, I have spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars here at BB.com over the past 1.5 years.

If anything this thread should be deleted and or put in another section. It really is a worthless thread, unless this is the Betty Crocker site.

As a final thought for Layne...I really think you have some power issues to work out as a Moderator. So do what you must "Big Moderator Man" Ban away.....

Peace

NC

FatBoy,

And Layne...If you think that 1 lb of sugar and 1/4 lb of butter sounds healthy and should be here in the supplement forum, then you are not doing your job.

And by the way, I have spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars here at BB.com over the past 1.5 years.

If anything this thread should be deleted and or put in another section. It really is a worthless thread, unless this is the Betty Crocker site.

As a final thought for Layne...I really think you have some power issues to work out as a Moderator. So do what you must "Big Moderator Man" Ban away.....

Peace

NC
    explain to me what this power is you speak of. The power to get bitched at continuously? Yea sure. One of his recipies didn't look too bad; the other didn't look great. Whatever, I'm taking someone on their word that they aren't lying to me; if you an provide evidence that he's messing around then I'll pull my "power" trip on him and ban him... would that make you happy.

****ing hell

FatBoy,

You must be delusional your defamatory remarks are not appreciated. I have never seen or heard of the site you have mentioned. I am glad that you support the store as well, this is very noble of you. If I may be as so bold as to suggest young man you seem to have some anger and authority issues that you need to deal with. Your contempt and ill Treatment of the mods here is not only distasteful but uncalled for. I am sure my decadent shake would help sooth some of that bitterness you have inside.

-
    -

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am sure my decadent shake would help sooth some of that bitterness you have inside.
    And what would the recipe for that one happen to be?

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Icex999
    Hey did you like that one that I made for you last night with the "special" frosting?
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Originally posted by Icex999
    Icex, i'm sorry you missed my last post, this shake is truly decadent. In my work, I visit many, many fine restaurants and read many cook books. I have some wonderful recipes I have modified to get the extra protein we all need. Even during those holidays when we might otherwise fall short. I hope you enjoy as many others have.
    ---
    Bedtime or anytime Snack - not for the calorie challenged

Note: This shake rules!

Recipe:
    • - 3 scoops of ON Chocolate Whey

- 3 scoops of Ben and Jerry's Double Chocolate Ice Cream

-1 Package of Reeses peanut butter cups

-16 oz LOW FAT Chocolate Milk

For an added energy boost, add 2 tbsp of hersheys chocolate syrup (I used to do this before I ran in to a sugar problem)

Post workout, pre-workout, or forget the workout shake!

-
    -

You must be delusional your defamatory remarks are not appreciated. I have never seen or heard of the site you have mentioned. I am glad that you support the store as well, this is very noble of you. If I may be as so bold as to suggest young man you seem to have some anger and authority issues that you need to deal with. Your contempt and ill Treatment of the mods here is not only distasteful but uncalled for. I am sure my decadent shake would help sooth some of that bitterness you have inside.

All this from the Pie Eating Champion of 98-99....I feel so lucky.

I'm through with you "son". Isn't it about time for you to go to bed? The "Short Bus" shows up pretty early in the morning. Huh?

By the way....Good luck with your recipes Fat Boy, I am sure they are a hit over at the Betty Crocker web site.

Peace

NC

chaos mage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's quite obvious from Fatboy's posts he's a phony, but I like the facetiousness. Quite amusing, if I may be so bold as to say.

CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CHISELROCK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by chaos mage
    It's quite obvious from Fatboy's posts he's a phony, but I like the facetiousness. Quite amusing, if I may be so bold as to say.
    , yeah, he's good!

chaos mage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think he's Blackbeard the Butt Pirate.... arrrgh, ye scurvy dog!

Icex, i'm sorry you missed my last post, this shake is truly decadent. In my work, I visit many, many fine restaurants and read many cook books. I have some wonderful recipes I have modified to get the extra protein we all need. Even during those holidays when we might otherwise fall short. I hope you enjoy as many others have.
    ---
    Bedtime or anytime Snack - not for the calorie challenged

Note: This shake rules!

Recipe:
    • - 3 scoops of ON Chocolate Whey

- 3 scoops of Ben and Jerry's Double Chocolate Ice Cream

-1 Package of Reeses peanut butter cups

-16 oz LOW FAT Chocolate Milk

For an added energy boost, add 2 tbsp of hersheys chocolate syrup (I used to do this before I ran in to a sugar problem)

Post workout, pre-workout, or forget the workout shake!
    Wow. That's a beast man, don't know if i'll be trying that one (call me calorie challenged if you will).

I'm man enough to admit mistakes. Fat boy... stop posting this **** or you'll be gone. It's obvious upon closer scrutiny that your just waisting space with this ****.