Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Pale Assassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pale Assassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do treat older people with respect, because i realise they have been through a lot in life. I can see it in their eyes when i look at them.

John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Pale Assassin
    I do treat older people with respect, because i realise they have been through a lot in life. I can see it in their eyes when i look at them.
    Hi Pale. I thought you did just by how you write. I am sure they appreciate your respect and understanding.... You sound like a GOOD MAN!!!! I am proud of you. TDGC, John H.

BMX-Pac is on a distinguished road. (+10) BMX-Pac is on a distinguished road. (+10) BMX-Pac is on a distinguished road. (+10) BMX-Pac is on a distinguished road. (+10) BMX-Pac is on a distinguished road. (+10) BMX-Pac is on a distinguished road. (+10) BMX-Pac is on a distinguished road. (+10) BMX-Pac is on a distinguished road. (+10) BMX-Pac is on a distinguished road. (+10) BMX-Pac is on a distinguished road. (+10) BMX-Pac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by John H.
    Hi Pale. I thought you did just by how you write. I am sure they appreciate your respect and understanding.... You sound like a GOOD MAN!!!! I am proud of you. TDGC, John H.

older people don't respect a damn thing
    Did I offend you?

RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Pale. Older people many times wish they were young again. You will not know that until you reach their age. They remember what it was like when they too were young.... Someone will be gruel to you one day too when you are older - REMEMBER that and how you treat older people. Take Care, John H.
    If I was old as dirt and harassing young men they have every right to be cruel. As I said before, I really think John H is an elderly gay man and that's why he's offended by these comments.

Mtzlplx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtzlplx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtzlplx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtzlplx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtzlplx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtzlplx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtzlplx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtzlplx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtzlplx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtzlplx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mtzlplx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dont think the old guys in my gym even work out. They just sit in the shower area and read their newspaper. Am I supposed to let them gawk at me, just because they pine for a body they no longer have? NO. In fact, I'd rather like to use our sauna and such...but I dont trust those ogres.

John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50) John H. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by RyanR
    If I was old as dirt and harassing young men they have every right to be cruel. As I said before, I really think John H is an elderly gay man and that's why he's offended by these comments.
    Hi RyanR. No I am actually under 43. But I do understand something about older people too. Take Care, John H.

RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Mtzlplx
    Am I supposed to let them gawk at me, just because they pine for a body they no longer have? NO. In fact, I'd rather like to use our sauna and such...but I dont trust those ogres.
    Agreed. They creep me the hell out.

I was in Miami this past weekend on the beach laying out and I wanted to put my cloths back on and leave because we had 3 gray haired old guys watching us. They walked by and looked at us saying "MY MY MY lets sit here."

If you like dick fine, if you do not fine. But don't "slam" 'em - that can hurt. You can however beat them in a loving manner for the benefit of all.... Take Care, John H.
    Oh shut the **** up. I don't want to hear your locker room fantasies.

ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Say what you want. Everyone looks. You might not be checking out the package but you've noticed and critiqued something. Especially at a damn gym. What are we kids?
    I don't walk around the locker room like the cock of the walk (pun entirely intended) lol, but I don't do the shrinking violet get thee to a towel as soon as possible routine either. How could anyone possibly abhorr something that's not probably going to happen to them but definitely will happen. Everyone gets old. Check that.
    And if you're not looking at anyone, how in the world do you really know for sure they're looking at you?
    Last edited by ProBuck; 11-04-2003 at 10:27 AM.
    "I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fcuk a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around." - Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

IHATEYOUANDHIM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Hi RyanR. No I am actually under 43. But I do understand something about older people too. Take Care, John H.
    your 36 DR.JOHN HEFLIN MD.
    IF I WANTED SOME CRAP OUT OF YOU I WOULD SQUEEZE YOUR PIE HOLE

Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dont like dicks going by my face about three inches away when i'm sitting on a bench..dudes need to be careful about flopping their garbage in my direction..

other than that..no probs being naked with other guys

Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bench in the 'lockeroom' I may add

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What John H. forgets in this, is that the complaints are not about the regular older guys at the gym who act like everyone else (are quiet, respectful, and dont prance around naked staring at everyone).

We are complaining about the disgusting slimeballs as detailed in previous posts.

THERE IS NOTHING RIGHT OR NORMAL in their behaviour. It is completely self centred, disrespectful, and DAMN DISGUSTING.

I have witnessed these deviants myself LURKING about the change room and shower/sauna area

We would all complain about them EVEN IF THEY WERE YOUNG. But the age thing makes it even creepier, because they seem to think they can do as they please regardless of generally accepted SOCIAL STANDARDS.

Now John H. I think it shows how reprehensible your morals and standards are, that you try and rationalise such behaviour you know NOTHING about.

As I said theres plenty of old guys in locker rooms who are ok... we're takling about the stalkers.
    Last edited by thickmass; 11-04-2003 at 11:23 PM.

skyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree, thickmass. Even though I am gay and comfortable being nude around other guys, there are still some guys that I just don't want staring at me. A friendly look is fine, but the "stare and drool" thing is not.

Originally posted by skyguy
    I agree, thickmass. Even though I am gay and comfortable being nude around other guys, there are still some guys that I just don't want staring at me. A friendly look is fine, but the "stare and drool" thing is not.
    It's dangerous. With all of the drool on the floor, someone could slip and fall. No more lifting for them!

Babe Ruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Only rational solution to this is...co ed Changing rooms. You take the good with the bad, the hot with the ugly, the fat with the fit...It will all balance out in the end.

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's dangerous. With all of the drool on the floor, someone could slip and fall. No more lifting for them!
    I'm concerned about contracting some foot fungus or staph infection in the sauna from these ****s who don't shower.

RickUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Europe

I will prob. get killed for this , but hey there such a thing as freedom of speech.

I think most guys on this threat are American, as mentioned by one guy before , we do not have this **** in Europe, to be honest i think most Americans are just plain prude. Yeah i know somebody is going to say he is gay blablabla, but if iam in the gym i am there to work out not to look at other guys dick's.

Nude beaches etc are common in europe. does not matter which country you go to. And lets be honest every guy looks at an other guys body not because they are turned on by it but because they admire the work he put into it.That's what bodybuilding is about no?

Ok kill me for being honest

Agreed. They creep me the hell out.

I was in Miami this past weekend on the beach laying out and I wanted to put my cloths back on and leave because we had 3 gray haired old guys watching us. They walked by and looked at us saying "MY MY MY lets sit here."
    Hi RyanR. Men that are MEN and are comfortable with themselves do not have problems about themselves and when someone looks at them even Sexually they understand. No big deal at all. You might think about how Women feel then when Men look at them especially if they are beautiful.... What is this - a double standard? People need to grow up... Why would you be so self-conscious. If someone finds me "attractive" so what! If I am also interested, so what! If no, so what! It is a part of living. Take Care, John H.

vikeboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you're right. ---^----- We Americans are so weird about nudity and sex, if it wasn't taboo to begin with, if we were all more comfortable with our bodies and ourselves we wouldn't even notice people looking because we wouldn't feel scared to be nude in the first place.

But I do agree, I was talking about myself being naked and not giving a **** because I'm comfortable in my skin and my dick not being covered, but if some old ass man was staring at my junk in a clearly "I'm taking pictures mentally so I can jerk off later" kind of way, I might be weirded out. If it kept happening I would get pissed, and if I kept getting pissed sooner or later someones face would be getting mashed into a wall.

But then again, I don't spend my locker room time staring at other guys, so I wouldn't notice if someone was looking at me most likely anyways.

Originally posted by ProBuck
    Say what you want. Everyone looks. You might not be checking out the package but you've noticed and critiqued something. Especially at a damn gym. What are we kids?
    I don't walk around the locker room like the cock of the walk (pun entirely intended) lol, but I don't do the shrinking violet get thee to a towel as soon as possible routine either. How could anyone possibly abhorr something that's not probably going to happen to them but definitely will happen. Everyone gets old. Check that.
    And if you're not looking at anyone, how in the world do you really know for sure they're looking at you?
    Hi Pro. EXACTLY. But I think "kids" would have more common sense! I think many are too radiculous in this... When at a gym you are supposed to be working out and building your body - anyone that is at a gym is GOING TO WANT TO LOOK at you and SEE for themselves what you are doing. They ALSO may look at your "package" - people do that even on the street. I learned a long time ago what is and what is not important. If they want to see, for example, and I have a hardon, I sure as hell am not going to stop them from looking. I AM A MAN and I KNOW THAT. God blessed me BIGTIME! People WANT TO SEE AND WANT TO KNOW. That applies to your ENTIRE BODY AS WELL if you are WELL BUILT. People - MEN AND WOMEN - LOVE BEAUTIFULLY BUILT PEOPLE. If you do not like the looks, you could always stop working out and start laying on the couch and eating donuts. You will not have that problem anymore. I AGREE with you Pro - you have your "head screwed on right" - you UNDERSTAND LIFE AND LIVING! GLAD - DAMN GLAD to know you in some way Buddy!!! And with your workout - KEEP GOING and NEVER STOP! BE YOUR VERY BEST! Take Care, John H.

vikeboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    But there's a difference, JOHN H. If a guy were to stare in a lecherous manner at a woman it's NOT ok, you can look and appreciate, but there's a fine line between looking or taking a glance and staring like a stalker, and making someone feel uncomfortable. I agree that a man has a right to look at a beautiful woman, and a gay man has a right to look at what he considers a beautiful man, but that doesn't mean it's right to stare, and to make the person feel like they're being raped with their eyes.

Question

Originally posted by IHATEYOUANDHIM
    your 36 DR.JOHN HEFLIN MD.
    I. Where are you getting that from? Why would I have to lie about my age and who is Dr. John Heflin? John H.

Originally posted by Scar
    I dont like dicks going by my face about three inches away when i'm sitting on a bench..dudes need to be careful about flopping their garbage in my direction..

other than that..no probs being naked with other guys
    HI Scar. I personally couldn't care less it happens sometimes. I would say then move or put yourself in a place where that will not happen. Men DO walk around naked sometimes for various reasons. I think people tend to put more into all this bull than really is. Take Care, John H.

Originally posted by thickmass
    What John H. forgets in this, is that the complaints are not about the regular older guys at the gym who act like everyone else (are quiet, respectful, and dont prance around naked staring at everyone).

We are complaining about the disgusting slimeballs as detailed in previous posts.

THERE IS NOTHING RIGHT OR NORMAL in their behaviour. It is completely self centred, disrespectful, and DAMN DISGUSTING.

I have witnessed these deviants myself LURKING about the change room and shower/sauna area

We would all complain about them EVEN IF THEY WERE YOUNG. But the age thing makes it even creepier, because they seem to think they can do as they please regardless of generally accepted SOCIAL STANDARDS.

Now John H. I think it shows how reprehensible your morals and standards are, that you try and rationalise such behaviour you know NOTHING about.

As I said theres plenty of old guys in locker rooms who are ok... we're takling about the stalkers.
    Thick. I am well aware of what people are talking about. I think it is blown completely out of proportion though. If you have a problem with someone YOU ARE A MAN, aren't you? You can either act like a Man or become a "daisy".... Deal with it like a MAN! GROW UP! Thick, I KNOW you are the MOST "MORAL" person here on this Board and without any personal "flaws" yourself - you tell us all the time how perfect you are... NOT!!! YOU stalk ME all the time - who are you to talk about stalkers? If you can do it who are you to tell someone else they can not? Since when did you become "god"? John H.

Originally posted by skyguy
    Hi Sky. Well you at least know what Women have been complaining about now don;t you? There are times when even an "innocent" look is deemed "inappropriate"... It is not always easy to make that decision and be always right. I think may are just paranoid. If someone looks at me I could care less usually. Most seem to find me worth looking at and I understand that. For those that are a problem I CAN AND WILL TAKE CARE OF IT FAST! Take Care, John H.

Thick. Hell you look at Guys all the time. What are you talking about - you are guilty of looking too. And you set yourself up as so "puritanical". Get a life! John H.

Hi RyanR. Don;t tell me you haven't "drooled" yourself!! How do you suppose people find each other - looking is one of the most basic things people DO. How many times have you "slipped" on your "drool" over some Beautiful Man? Some are successful and some are not. But it is something we all do and for various reasons. Take Care, John H.

Originally posted by Babe Ruth
    The Only rational solution to this is...co ed Changing rooms. You take the good with the bad, the hot with the ugly, the fat with the fit...It will all balance out in the end.
    Hi Babe. But then you have Sexual harassment cases... I say we ALL should NEVER take our clothes off - even our socks (you know some people have foot fetishes). To prevent people from SEEING you NEVER take your clothes off ever. But then I suppose you will have people that are "stalking you" for your clothes. People need to grow up!!! If you are in a gym and if you are dressed or naked PEOPLE ARE GOING TO LOOK. DEAL WITH IT! Take Care, John H.

I'm concerned about contracting some foot fungus or staph infection in the sauna from these ****s who don't shower.
    Thick. I will agee with you on this - many people do not shower or stay clean or take care of themselves - too many. I want NOTHING to do with people who are not clean and take care of themselves period. John H.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast