Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Good shake recipe's

Im going to do
    2 scoops on vanilla
    16 oz 1% skim milk
    1 banana
    2-3 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
    A good handful of ice cubes

I would add some creatine but i don't know if that is ok or not. Ive heard of it in a post workout shake but i don't know if they used the term shake as in juice and creatine "shaked" up or in a portein shake.

So tell if it that is ok to add creatine in my pw shake and then post your recipes
    Trying to be the best I can be, without having to do my best.

Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well I am not too sure if you can mix creatine with your pw shake but I think you can. BTW heres my recipe

dextrose
    2 scoops ON whey

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Good shake recipe's

Originally posted by Harland
    Im going to do
    2 scoops on vanilla
    16 oz 1% skim milk
    1 banana
    2-3 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
    A good handful of ice cubes
    This is where creatine is SUPPOSED to go.

Throw in oats or dextrose, depending on which way you swing, and get the peanut butter out of there.

Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no i would drink my creatine right after working out then liek 30-45 mins later get that shake

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Harland
    no i would drink my creatine right after working out then liek 30-45 mins later get that shake
    Why?

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just take creatine whenever you feel like it. post workout shake would be best. no matter when you take it, it won't get wasted.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Saving Muscle Since 2004 SavesTheMuscle's Avatar
    SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you can maybe try this as a pre workout shake (low gi carbs)

1/2 cup oatmeal
    1 scoop ON's 100% whey

i powerderize , or 'crush' the oatmeal. add 1 scoop whey, slowly add water till you get the consistancy you like

i had it..i liked it

..just a thought

Originally posted by seanconnery
    Why?
    I could do that if taking the creatine with the protein is no good. But i don't think it really matters.

exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000)
    putting ice cube in your PW shake is a very bad idea, cold blocks the cells in the stomach from realasing the acid so it will slow digestion a LOT.
    Capitalism, love, dollar & japan passion

vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Tasty protein shake good for cutting if used as meal substitute:

1.5 scoops Optimum whey Chocolate
    1 TBSP Marantha Natural Peanut butter
    1/4 cup cooked oatmeal sweeted with Splenda and Cinnamon
    mix with 1.5 cups H2O and 5 ice cubes.

Tastes great.. thick and creamy!

Ice being bad for your protein shakes sounds like BS to me. Whey naturally absorbs super fast so anything that would slow down absorption is probably good since it will maintain a more constant nutrient distribution.
    Transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=232702
    5'10" 32yo male
    Jan/03 - 300lbs - Bodyfat - 42%
    May/04 - 210lbs - Bodyfat - ?

Bench - 250x1
    Deadlift 295x4
    Squat 315x10

Resting HR 57
    Cardio- Up to 4miles on treadmill at 7-7.5mph and 150hr.

exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by vortex72
    Tasty protein shake good for cutting if used as meal substitute:

Ice being bad for your protein shakes sounds like BS to me. Whey naturally absorbs super fast so anything that would slow down absorption is probably good since it will maintain a more constant nutrient distribution.
    they used to treat ulcer with ice, it's just like an anesthesia with the cells that cover the stomach.

We're discussing a PW shake here, where we want the whey to absorb as quickly as possible. Using pure whey at any other time is quite simply a waste of money - most of it is metabolized for energy.

Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fortress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by exhortae
    putting ice cube in your PW shake is a very bad idea, cold blocks the cells in the stomach from realasing the acid so it will slow digestion a LOT.
    bump

FatBoyJim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bedtime or anytime Snack - not for the calorie challenged

Note: This shake rules!

Recipe:
    • - 3 scoops of ON Chocolate Whey

- 3 scoops of Ben and Jerry's Double Chocolate Ice Cream

-1 Package of Reeses peanut butter cups

-16 oz LOW FAT Chocolate Milk
    Post workout, pre-workout, or forget the workout shake!

panzer1@century has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My shake

My recipe post workout shake

2 servings Prolab Pure Whey
    10g creatine
    5 g glutamine
    30 grams of dextrose.

followed with 3 BCAA tabs

hope it works for me just started it 1 week ago

vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vortex72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Bedtime or anytime Snack - not for the calorie challenged

Note: This shake rules!

Recipe:

- 3 scoops of ON Chocolate Whey

- 3 scoops of Ben and Jerry's Double Chocolate Ice Cream

-1 Package of Reeses peanut butter cups

-16 oz LOW FAT Chocolate Milk

Post workout, pre-workout, or forget the workout shake!
    well if you drink this all the time, I guess that's why they call you FAT BOY JIM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're discussing a PW shake here, where we want the whey to absorb as quickly as possible. Using pure whey at any other time is quite simply a waste of money - most of it is metabolized for energy.
    A few ice cubes to make your protein shake cold wont make a significant difference. Your stomach body temp warms that within seconds. But hey, if you like the taste of a warm shake, be my guest. I wasnt talking about making a frozen smoothie.
    Transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=232702
    5'10" 32yo male
    Jan/03 - 300lbs - Bodyfat - 42%
    May/04 - 210lbs - Bodyfat - ?

Bench - 250x1
    Deadlift 295x4
    Squat 315x10

Resting HR 57
    Cardio- Up to 4miles on treadmill at 7-7.5mph and 150hr.

XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Post Workout

My postworkout shake:

8oz gatorade (Berry Citrus)
    3 scoops ON vanilla whey
    1 Banana
    1/2 cup dextrose (80g)
    6-8 ice cubes

Good stuff.....
    The 1337 site of the decade http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx
    - Got a tattoo question go here---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207339&highlight=XEastCoastHateX
    ***http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx***
    -If you post your maxes they are fake and you are full of crap....
    -07-19-2002......In Memory of the Great List......04-29-2004

well if you drink this all the time, I guess that's why they call you FAT BOY JIM

A few ice cubes to make your protein shake cold wont make a significant difference. Your stomach body temp warms that within seconds. But hey, if you like the taste of a warm shake, be my guest. I wasnt talking about making a frozen smoothie.
    well a handful (like he said) will make a difference but one cube is enough to make the drink cold and and in that case it won't have any difference

rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what is dextrose and where could i get it at???

ok most all protein tells you to mix with COLD water or milk they want to you take it with cold liquid. if the ice is grounded up to make it more think then how can that hurt.

busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100) busta hymen is not very well liked. (-100)
    1 pint of milk
    1 banana
    2 scoops vanilla whey
    lots of cinammon