danny519 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

American Cellular Labs

hey so i'm brand new to the site. by the title i just have a couple quick questions about 2 of ACL's products. i've used their tren xtreme and their mass extreme before and i post cycled with their estro extreme. i've done 2 of these cycles and saw pretty good results in strength gain and size as well. i've been cutting and now i've lost too much body mass and i want to get it back asap. so i picked up some tren and some estro and i told the guy at max muscle i had some negative side effects when taking the tren and mass (i would take 2 capsules of tren and 2 capsules of mass in the morning, and 1 of each in late afternoon): much less of a sex drive, struggled to get an erection, would feel a sharp pain in my testicles from time to time, yellowy discharge from my nipples, and some bloating. now i dont know if this is because i was stacking their tren and mass together, but he had told me to take the tren AND their estro extreme together to cut down on the side effects i listed above. is he bull ****ting? cuz i didnt think you were supposed to take a ****in post cycle product at the same time as your other prohormones. like i said i'm generally new to bodybuilding but i'd like some advice as whether to take these together or not. he also said to post cycle with something like vitrix from nutrex. get back to me asap and i know i've been told before to not **** with this **** and just do some more intense steroids but i just dont want to so please dont lecture me on that. thanks guys

also, on the back of the 2 bottles: tren xtreme - serving size one capsule, 19-norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione, 30 mg.
    estro extreme - serving size one capsule, 4-hydroxyandrostenedione, 50 mg.
    again my basic question is should these 2 be taken together? and if not should i only post cycle with their estro or something else? and also is there someting i can take to cut down on the side effects i listed above?

Danny
    Last edited by danny519; 07-16-2008 at 10:12 AM.

danny519 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LapRocket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by danny519 View Post
    hey so i'm brand new to the site. by the title i just have a couple quick questions about 2 of ACL's products. i've used their tren xtreme and their mass extreme before and i post cycled with their estro extreme. i've done 2 of these cycles and saw pretty good results in strength gain and size as well. i've been cutting and now i've lost too much body mass and i want to get it back asap. so i picked up some tren and some estro and i told the guy at max muscle i had some negative side effects when taking the tren and mass (i would take 2 capsules of tren and 2 capsules of mass in the morning, and 1 of each in late afternoon): much less of a sex drive, struggled to get an erection, would feel a sharp pain in my testicles from time to time, yellowy discharge from my nipples, and some bloating. now i dont know if this is because i was stacking their tren and mass together, but he had told me to take the tren AND their estro extreme together to cut down on the side effects i listed above. is he bull ****ting? cuz i didnt think you were supposed to take a ****in post cycle product at the same time as your other prohormones. like i said i'm generally new to bodybuilding but i'd like some advice as whether to take these together or not. he also said to post cycle with something like vitrix from nutrex. get back to me asap and i know i've been told before to not **** with this **** and just do some more intense steroids but i just dont want to so please dont lecture me on that. thanks guys

also, on the back of the 2 bottles: tren xtreme - serving size one capsule, 19-norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione, 30 mg.
    estro extreme - serving size one capsule, 4-hydroxyandrostenedione, 50 mg.
    again my basic question is should these 2 be taken together? and if not should i only post cycle with their estro or something else? and also is there someting i can take to cut down on the side effects i listed above?

Danny
    19 and taking PH =

wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ok bro, I do work at max muscle myself, but im not gonna bs you at all, I am taking mass and tt40 right now, and have been on it for 2weeks and have gained aproximately 5 to 6 lbs. YOU CAN take estro for the whole cycle, but only if you are sensitive to gynomastic effects. usually when you are on a prohormone cycle of 8 weeks, you should use the estro for the last half, or 4 weeks of the cycle, this wil cut down on side effects as well. and if you want to hold on to your gains, overlap your last week of the cycle with pct . for instance at week 7, start your test booster/anti estrogen therapy along with your pro hormones. novadex xt, or 6oxo extreme would be an excellent option. but this method will minimize your side effects, and also help you keep your gains after the cycle. NOw for the yelowish discharge of the nipples, I cant help you on that, I havent ever heard of such a side efect. . . it shouldnt be from the phs though....maybe . how long was your previoius cycle?
    <>WR@iTh<>

from chaos comes clarity icomefromchaos's Avatar
    icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) icomefromchaos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you do realize that massX is phera-plex right? PP = methylated. If you enjoy a properly function liver, probably shouldn't stay on any methylated compounds longer than 4 weeks.

you could always bridge the massX into something else, but I def wouldn't recommend staying on that for longer than a month
    Kansas City Royals 2008 -- the road to respect

wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) wraithgs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by icomefromchaos View Post
    you do realize that massX is phera-plex right? PP = methylated. If you enjoy a properly function liver, probably shouldn't stay on any methylated compounds longer than 4 weeks.

you could always bridge the massX into something else, but I def wouldn't recommend staying on that for longer than a month
    As lomg as you supplement milk thistle regularly during and after the cycle you should not have any worries as far as liver damage. Now if you were to cycle longer than 2 months without any type of liver supp. then id worry a little.
    <>WR@iTh<>

McFarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) McFarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) McFarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) McFarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) McFarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) McFarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) McFarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) McFarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) McFarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) McFarr is on a distinguished road. (+10) McFarr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wraithgs View Post
    As lomg as you supplement milk thistle regularly during and after the cycle you should not have any worries as far as liver damage. Now if you were to cycle longer than 2 months without any type of liver supp. then id worry a little.
    milk thistle? nah...look into liver longer, or some NAC....
    Endless Bulk
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110315211

moe421 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moe421 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moe421 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moe421 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moe421 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moe421 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moe421 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moe421 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moe421 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moe421 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey well i should prob start a new thread but my info is related. i did the tren ex be4 and will be doing it in a few months again..can i get some opinions on what the best pct is? i plan to do 5-6 weeks of the tren and figured i would start 6oxo in week 4. i had some side effects on this (and other stuff) be4 but the 6oxo seemed to help a lot. is there really anything better than that? newer and better i mean?...also, anyone know if there is any harm in taking the tren maybe 5 days a week? i'm thinking it wouldn't shut me down as bad (which would be nice) but then again i think the results won't be as good.. would i just not benefit as much by taking it 5-6 days a week? wraith, u wanna weigh in on this? anyone with any help is appreciated..and if anyone else wants to tell me about how their tren experience, pm me or email....
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body