Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anyone else think Christians are absolutely pathetic?

Between the Jew worshipping and the constant cucking of the church I must say it's difficult to imagine why a grown man with pride can call himself a Christian in 2024. There was a time when Christians were anti-jew (based) but now we have nothing but jew loving cucks.

I saw our resident cuck Paul Kreal bowing down to the jews in another thread yesterday and made me absolutely sick. What is wrong with you people? Do you not understand that Jews hate you and would like to rape your daughters? They make a mockery of your religion almost daily. The funny thing is that American Christians have been worshipping the jews, a people who don't accept Jesus and murdered him, but they have killed and bombed millions of Muslims who worship Jesus as a prophet of god and are waiting for his 2nd coming?I have a feeling that when Jesus does come back, he won't be saving many of our American Christians, he is coming to send you all to hell for your killing of people who actually believe.

Martin Luther was a good Christian

#11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey Pedro have you been evicted yet?

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Have a good shift protecting and serving a 100% black community today you little cuck? Bet one of the Tyrone's have been keeping your wife company while you protect and serve his community and shill for the jews on the misc.

Do you have a non-cucked bone in your body? You serve a race of people who hate you in a liberal state, and then you shill all day for jews on the misc as a white man? Utterly pathetic

Sad!
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP is that Direalboss guy from years ago who would literally bottom out twinks from grindr
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah we need an update.

georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    We know you all think we're pathetic. We've no problem washing a stranger's feet out of care and kindness, we're not afraid to show humility and we're willing to forgive all.

Bur guess what, we don't care what you think.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    Have a good shift protecting and serving a 100% black community today you little cuck? Bet one of the Tyrone's have been keeping your wife company while you protect and serve his community and shill for the jews on the misc.

Do you have a non-cucked bone in your body? You serve a race of people who hate you in a liberal state, and then you shill all day for jews on the misc as a white man? Utterly pathetic

Sad!
    I find them entertaining, and they made me a ton of overtime, which I choose comp time for, and then I relax during the summer by taking extra days off.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP is a Muslim supporter and a p3dofile apologist

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep saying cuck...it's definitely making your arguments more effective and truthful. Blue is definitely better than red because cuck. I'm definitely smarter than you because cuck. Seems rational...
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) S0Jack3d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Modern christians are the most pathetic cucks on planet earth. They’re so weak and effeminate. I’d rather go to hell than be a little b1tch like that
    Disclaimer: All of my posts are for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. All opinions expressed by the the poster known as "s0jack3d" are the fictional opinions of a fictional character. All opinions expressed by "s0jack3d" are pure hyperbole & satire. My posts should not be misconstrued to be the personal beleifs of any individual in any way, shape, or form. These posts are not meant to be taken literally. s0jack3d is a fictional character created for the purpose of writing a future novel.

Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    OP is a Muslim supporter and a p3dofile apologist
    And you're a jew supporter LOL the same people who spit on nun's and christians in Israel. I don't have a problem with Christianity itself as a religious teaching, I only have a problem with it's CUCK supporters who interpret it the religion in the most cok sucking way so they can worship jews. I have no special affinity for Muslims either, I respect all true religions. Just christian supporters are pathetic while most Muslims maintain their religion and don't cuck out. Why do you hate people who love Jesus (muslims) while you worship people who murdered him (jews)?

Originally Posted by S0Jack3d View Post
    Modern christians are the most pathetic cucks on planet earth. They’re so weak and effeminate. I’d rather go to hell than be a little b1tch like that
    based
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And you're a jew supporter LOL the same people who spit on nun's and christians in Israel. I don't have a problem with Christianity itself as a religious teaching, I only have a problem with it's CUCK supporters who interpret it the religion in the most cok sucking way so they can worship jews. I have no special affinity for Muslims either, I respect all true religions. Just christian supporters are pathetic while most Muslims maintain their religion and don't cuck out. Why do you hate people who love Jesus (muslims) while you worship people who murdered him (jews)?
    You have a lot of hatred in your heart.

Of course Jews spit on Christians, and Christians still care for Jews, they spit on Christ and He died for their, yours and my sins. I could care less how this world perceives me, what I care about is how God perceives me, and if Jesus is truly God..and He is, than the thoughts of man are of no matter.

The Quran sanctions p3dofillia, and it is only spread by the sword because it is the most illogical backwards, historically false book in existence...yet you still pander to Muslims..that is sad

You have a lot of hatred in your heart.

Of course Jews spit on Christians, and Christians still care for Jews, they spit on Christ and He died for their, yours and my sins. I could care less how this world perceives me, what I care about is how God perceives me, and if Jesus is truly God..and He is, than the thoughts of man are of no matter.

The Quran sanctions p3dofillia, and it is only spread by the sword because it is the most illogical backwards, historically false book in existence...yet you still pander to Muslims..that is sad
    The jews sacrifice non-jew children, rape and abuse boys/girls and then run off to Israel, and then conduct war/torture all over the globe in the name of money, and this is who you pander to? What part of Islam is false? The fact that they believe in Jesus Christ? Is that false? Do you prefer the Talmud that states that Jesus is forever boiling in a pot of human ****t?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

The Talmudic stories make fun of Jesus’ birth from a virgin, fervently contest his claim to be the Messiah and Son of God, and maintain that he was rightfully executed as a blasphemer and idolater. They subvert the Christian idea of Jesus’ resurrection and insist he got the punishment he deserved in hell—and that a similar fate awaits his followers.

Schäfer contends that these stories betray a remarkable familiarity with the Gospels—especially Matthew and John—and represent a deliberate and sophisticated anti-Christian polemic that parodies the New Testament narratives. He carefully distinguishes between Babylonian and Palestinian sources, arguing that the rabbis’ proud and self-confident countermessage to that of the evangelists was possible only in the unique historical setting of Persian Babylonia, in a Jewish community that lived in relative freedom. The same could not be said of Roman and Byzantine Palestine, where the Christians aggressively consolidated their political power and the Jews therefore suffered.
    https://press.princeton.edu/books/pa...-in-the-talmud

Among the major world religions, Islam is the only non-Christian faith that recognizes the person of Jesus. Qur’an talks a great amount about Jesus. However, Jesus Christ is the most controversial personality in Islam. In the Qur’an, Jesus is referred to in over ninety verses in fifteen surahs. Islam corroborates that Jesus was born to a virgin, was sinless, performed miracles, and was superior to other prophets. Yet, Islam teaches that Jesus was no more than a prophet. It denies the central message of Christianity by denying Jesus’ divinity, crucifixion, and resurrection.
    https://www.namb.net/apologetics/res...in-the-qur-an/

Please tell us Paul, do you prefer the Jewish or Muslim depiction of Jesus Christ? Which one is false?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

The jews sacrifice non-jew children, rape and abuse boys/girls and then run off to Israel, and then conduct war/torture all over the globe in the name of money, and this is who you pander to? What part of Islam is false? The fact that they believe in Jesus Christ? Is that false? Do you prefer the Talmud that states that Jesus is forever boiling in a pot of human ****t?
    All sorts of people sacrifice children, we are to hate the sin and love the sinner, you are just as evil as the "Jews" with the hatred you throw around against blacks and Jews, God judges a man by what is in his heart.

Jesus in the Quran is not Jesus of the Bible, not a single prophecy of Muhammad's came true, oh wait, one did, he said he will return to Mecca before he dies, that's like me saying I will return to Chicago before I die lol.

Mohammad and his false book make it legal and acceptable to marry and have sex with minors..a girl that has not yet hit puberty..a 6 yr old.. you okay with that Tucker?

All sorts of people sacrifice children, we are to hate the sin and love the sinner, you are just as evil as the "Jews" with the hatred you throw around against blacks and Jews, God judges a man by what is in his heart.

Jesus in the Quran is not Jesus of the Bible, not a single prophecy of Muhammad's came true, oh wait, one did, he said he will return to Mecca before he dies, that's like me saying I will return to Chicago before I die lol.

Mohammad and his false book make it legal and acceptable to marry and have sex with minors..a girl that has not yet hit puberty..a 6 yr old.. you okay with that Tucker?
    You put alot of effort in parroting common christian boomer attacks on Islam, but are silent on the rampant Jewish abuse of children today in 2024? Weird how you feel so strongly about Muslims marrying girls (who HAD hit puberty btw) thousands of years ago but you LOVE jews who think it's okay to take advantage of non-jew little boys and girls?

I don't really care to debate what the age of consent was in varying ancient societies, especially not with someone who supports people who think boys should transform into girls and chop off their dicks. Many societies in history and even today have varying standards on what marriage is, and when a female can be married off. This is not something exclusive to Islam. Why do you support Jews who are encouraging boys/girls to become trans? Pushing LGBT media to kids and telling boys they should hop on Grindr to have sex with older men?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) georgeenoob is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

based
    So you're saying worshipping Christ = worshipping Jews?

Originally Posted by georgeenoob View Post
    So you're saying worshipping Christ = worshipping Jews?
    Not for true Christians. People like Paul are not actually religious or close to god in any way. No godly person could love and worship Jews. Paul makes a mockery of Christianity and doesn't even believe in the SIMPLE concept of their only being one god (he believes in multiple gods)
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

You put alot of effort in parroting common christian boomer attacks on Islam, but are silent on the rampant Jewish abuse of children today in 2024? Weird how you feel so strongly about Muslims marrying girls (who HAD hit puberty btw) thousands of years ago but you LOVE jews who think it's okay to take advantage of non-jew little boys and girls?

I don't really care to debate what the age of consent is in varying ancient societies, especially not with someone who supports people who think boys should transform into girls and chop off their dicks. Many societies in history and even today have varying standards on what marriage is, and when a female can be married off. This is not something exclusive to Islam. Why do you support Jews who are encouraging boys/girls to become trans? Pushing LGBT media to kids and telling boys they should hop on Grindr to have sex with older men?
    They have not hit puberty..either you are lying or have not read the Quran. This is why I don't trust anything you state Tucker, so let's read EXACTLY what the Quran states...then tell me how old was A'isha when Mohammad married her..

AND THE ‘IDDAT FOR THE GIRL BEFORE PUBERTY IS THREE MONTHS . (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 63)

You do know what an IDDAT is RIGHT?
    Do tell..

You aren't a true Christian if you don't believe Jesus was God, say my name again and I will post your full name, you wanna fuk around?

They have not hit puberty..either you are lying or have not read the Quran. This is why I don't trust anything you state Tucker, so let's read EXACTLY what the Quran states...then tell me how old was A'isha when Mohammad married her..

AND THE ‘IDDAT FOR THE GIRL BEFORE PUBERTY IS THREE MONTHS . (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 63)

You do know what an IDDAT is RIGHT?
    Do tell..

You aren't a true Christian if you don't believe Jesus was God, say my name again and I will post your full name, you wanna fuk around?
    I don't care abut how old Muhhammed wife was you cuck, do you think that Christianity was against child marriage ? According to Christian texts and your jew masters, women were ready for marriage as soon as they passed puberty, which could be a wide range when it comes to age.

Do you condemn Christians and jews for marrying 12 year old girls to older men?

As we noted above, the Jews clearly understood that the first command that God gave to Adam and Eve was “increase and multiply” (Gen 1:28). In fact one rabbi firmly believed that “A bachelor is not truly a man at all.” Furthermore, celibacy was looked upon as an anomaly, almost a disgrace. Now keep in mind that Jesus Christ, a devout, practicing Jew who dearly loved his Jewish faith, grew up with this view of celibacy. He also knew that his people believed in early marriage. Many rabbis, even during Jesus’s time, taught that eighteen was the ideal age for marriage for a man but certainly not later than twenty-four. He knew too that girls were ready for marriage as soon as they were physically ready to conceive and bear children, which according to the law was twelve and one-half years. Mary, the mother of Jesus, was probably no more than fourteen years old when she gave birth to the Son of God.”

Weitzel, Eugene. J. (2010). I Want to Be a Husband and Father for Life and a Catholic Priest Forever. U.S.: Xilbris Corporation. p. 113

Jewish tradition tells us that for men marriage typically occurred between 18 and 24 and for women we are told marriage occurred at a much earlier age around “twelve and one-half years”. So the question is while Jewish tradition supported such a young age of marriage for woman was this based on the Bible?

The Bible teaches that a woman must have reached puberty before she can be allowed to marry

Two Bible passages, one from the Old Testament and one from the New indicate that the minimal age for marriage of woman is when she reaches puberty.

“7 I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.

8 Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord God, and thou becamest mine.”

Ezekiel 16:7-8 (KJV)

In the passage above from Ezekiel we read of God’s love story with Israel. He presents himself as a wealthy man who finds an infant girl who had just been born and is left for dead in a field. He takes her as ward in his home and when she reaches puberty (grows breasts and pubic hair) he declares that “thy time was the time of love” and he takes her as his wife.

In the New Testament the Apostle Paul tells of a similar story of a man with a young woman who is his ward whom he has an attraction to:

“36 But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.”

I Corinthians 7:36 (KJV)

When it says “pass the flower of her age” it literally means “ripe” as when a fruit is ready to be plucked and eaten. Like Ezekiel 16:7-8 it refers to the fact that she has reached puberty and is now ready for marital love.

So according to both the Old and New Testaments a girl must first reach puberty before she can marry and when a girl reached puberty she was no longer considered a child but was now considered a woman.
    https://biblicalgenderroles.com/what...-to-the-bible/
    Is 12 years old a good age for a girl to be married off Paul? Are Christians and Jews pdf files along with Muslims now?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

I don't care abut how old Muhhammed wife was you cuck, do you think that Christianity was against child marriage ? According to Christian texts and your jew masters, women were ready for marriage as soon as they passed puberty, which could be a wide range when it comes to age.

Do you condemn Christians and jews for marrying 12 year old girls to older men?

https://biblicalgenderroles.com/what...-to-the-bible/
    Is 12 years old a good age for a girl to be married off Paul? Are Christians and Jews pdf files along with Muslims now?
    From your source dum dum...

"The Bible teaches that a woman must have reached puberty before she can be allowed to marry"

Show me the Scripture that states a 12 yr old was married off..

I'll wait Surely you'll deliver..

Then explain why you think it is okay for a girl to be passed around by multiple men to have sex with BEFORE puberty in your Quran dumfuk...

From your source dum dum...

"The Bible teaches that a woman must have reached puberty before she can be allowed to marry"

Show me the Scripture that states a 12 yr old was married off..

I'll wait Surely you'll deliver..

Then explain why you think it is okay for a girl to be passed around by multiple men to have sex with BEFORE puberty in your Quran dumfuk...
    You think it's impossible for a 12 year old to reach puberty?

And even so, we still haven't heard an explanation on why you have a problem with muslim PDF files, but you love and worship Jew PDF files?

I'd like to understand why you even make a distinction?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pre Vatican II Catholicism was based. They would repeatedly called out the Jews for their supremacist views.

You think it's impossible for a 12 year old to reach puberty?

And even so, we still haven't heard an explanation on why you have a problem with muslim PDF files, but you love and worship Jew PDF files?

I'd like to understand why you even make a distinction?
    All p3dos deserve the death penalty, no matter nationality or religion, I'm just curious why you keep defending Muslims that have it in their book to be not only acceptable but lawful.BEFORE puberty...

stop pivoting

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    oh this is the dude that can't pay his rent on time and gets banged late fee's.
    lol.
    he should spend his free time collecting cans to return instead of online so he can pay his rent on time.

So Pedro, the wannabe Nazi, is pretty much broke, on the verge of being evicted, and he's also a Peeeeeedo?

turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Rise and ris again until lams become lions"

USAF 2006 - Presen

If you see me in the garage practicing my nunchucks with my crocs on just keep diving.. I'm in the zon and don't want you getting pregnant.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All p3dos deserve the death penalty, no matter nationality or religion, I'm just curious why you keep defending Muslims that have it in their book to be not only acceptable but lawful.BEFORE puberty...

stop pivoting
    I pray op finds the courage to answer this question. Jesus taught the best way to deal with our fears is to face them head on.
    And islander the Bible also tells us that the ever lasting gospel is foolishness to those who perish. Only the enlightened and knowledgeable men will see the word for what it is. Yes scribes directly wrote about scoffers and doubters. They profess to be wise but are not. Nonbelievers that is.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Christians are some of the most vile, hateful people here. They're the most die hard evangelical Trumpers, the continuous neggers, the perpetual insulters, and the most homophobic and transphobic people. I'd bet the people on here obsessed with trannies are actually fundamentalist Christians. The ones who watch tranny porn in secret, cum hard, and then pray for forgiveness whilst consumed by post fap regret.

Funny how they tend to be the polar opposite of Jesus, whilst liberals tend to be more educated and accepting, and interested in other paradigms and cultures.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Christians are some of the most vile, hateful people here. They're the most die hard evangelical Trumpers, the continuous neggers, the perpetual insulters, and the most homophobic and transphobic people. I'd bet the people on here obsessed with trannies are actually fundamentalist Christians. The ones who watch tranny porn in secret, cum hard, and then pray for forgiveness whilst consumed by post fap regret.

Funny how they tend to be the polar opposite of Jesus, whilst liberals tend to be more educated and accepting, and interested in other paradigms and cultures.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*