Thread: Meditate Today

Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Meditate Today

But like working out, don’t expect gains today.

Make it a regular part of your existence and it will change your life forever in unimaginably positive ways like working out.

Meditate today.

Also floss.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 7empest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    recite this too

Overthinking, overanalysing separates the body from the mind

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll meditate on the word of God, thank you very much.

That eastern meditation crap is a religion of it's own - it's basically using your consciousness to access different dimensions, which can be very very dangerous.

https://images.nymag.com/images/2/da...-manifesto.pdf

Read the above to see what i mean - in short some guy mediated and got possessed by an astral entity and shot a pastor for no real reason.
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What does meditation look like for you? I've done Tom Brown's "sacred silence" meditation for periods of time and found it incredible, need to get back into it srs.
    B:250 S:365 D:450

Praise the Lord & pass the ammunition
    America is a nation that can be defined in a single word: Asufutimaehaehfutbw

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    I'll meditate on the word of God, thank you very much.

That eastern meditation crap is a religion of it's own - it's basically using your consciousness to access different dimensions, which can be very very dangerous.

https://images.nymag.com/images/2/da...-manifesto.pdf

Read the above to see what i mean - in short some guy mediated and got possessed by an astral entity and shot a pastor for no real reason.
    Came in this thread and knew this nutjob would be waffling on about demonic entities. lmao.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    Came in this thread and knew this nutjob would be waffling on about demonic entities. lmao.
    Is that what you call a genius?
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OutdoorBrah View Post
    What does meditation look like for you? I've done Tom Brown's "sacred silence" meditation for periods of time and found it incredible, need to get back into it srs.
    I have a number of ways I do it.

Mindfulness is the most common and I practice it throughout the day while completing my tasks and during intentional sessions. deliberate breathing, just focus on the breath. Come back as often as you need to. This has become transformative for me. It is so much more than a sense of peace man. I always get distracted and get frustrated for getting distracted but then remember I shouldn’t get frustrated because there is no reason to be then I get frustrated for being frustrated and I try and try again. The more I do it, the better I get.

Stare in a mirror and concentrate on the fact you are not looking at you. The disassociation I experience is significant and instantaneous.

Of course there are many different guided meditations that I enjoy to work on specific things.

I will do different things to stimulate significant emotions in me to feel them and learn how to express them. This morning’s meditation for example I was focusing of developing and fostering love, as that is something I need to do. So during my first meditation, I made a safe space to express my emotions in my mind, I thought about things that stimulated the significant emotions I was looking for. I am getting pretty good at this so it worked. It was strong. I felt love. Nothing but love. For that time, my entire existence was love. I was love. I was able to endure a state of consciousness that is comparable to what I understand the Christian idea of heaven to be. And it was an amazing start to my day.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jeff Warren on the calm app

Not the jew bish

mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great ideas OP..

but considering the current state of misc (incel cesspool).. i'm not sure this is the right audience for it.
    Defeat the defeatist.