Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Currently watching it, diggin it also.

I played fallout 4 like 3 times. I liked making Cait walk around in her bra and panties, lol.
    I love eggs.

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post

I played fallout 4 like 3 times. I liked making Cait walk around in her bra and panties, lol.
    Just being all Irish n sexy n chit

uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's pretty good so far. I am on Episode 3.

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    I love eggs.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    finished the series last night and let me tell you
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AtLifts View Post
    I have a buddy who can't stand woke stuff and he says he's giving this a pass and likes it, like ignoring some
    There is nothing to “ignore.” It has three main characters - white woman, white male, black male. Zero nonsense about any of their race or genders. Like not even hinted at once.

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by stayhomeneet View Post
    The main chicks eyes on this show are absurd, how the hell do you have eyes that big. Here eyes are like 2/5 the size of her head.
    I actually had to look her up...she's a smoke show but needs to gain 20lbs of course. Yea, she got those fish eyes
    Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post

that's hot as fuk...me thinks i should start gaming now. Gone are the days of fapping to the maiden on PitFall on the Atari 2600
    She could riverdance on my balls...no cap
    Originally Posted by uneducated View Post
    It's pretty good so far. I am on Episode 3.
    agreed. Reminded me of Silo bigtime but a lot more Surface stuff which i liked
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    finished the series last night and let me tell you
    what? that the surface reminded you of Florida so there was a lot of Nostalgia?
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

Registered User explosiveMidget's Avatar
    explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wake up everyday being all irish and sexy and ****. It's hard work.

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    what? that the surface reminded you of Florida so there was a lot of Nostalgia?
    Kingsington Ave is full of ghouls
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by explosiveMidget View Post
    I wake up everyday being all irish and sexy and ****. It's hard work.
    Take your irish now multiply that by 10...that's what a viking like me has to deal with on top of my old man balls i gotta lug around. FUuuarrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Kingsington Ave is full of ghouls
    I represent the West Side (Pa) you surfy...the GOOD side

Originally Posted by lmaonazimod View Post
    It's a lot funnier than Silo too. Silo is a super SRS BZNS show, but Fallout has a lot of humor.
    Yea, i really like the comedic parts in it. Dude fkn the chicken had me rollin

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Only one ep in, as I've been busy and I'm also trying to get to the end of Star Trek (I'm only s6 of TNG so an absolute fukloaf to go).

But man, this slaps. This is just a really good adaptation of a game to a TV show. I could use that after the utter fukking failure that Uncharted was. The attention to detail of the thematics, music, characters, comedic tones, it just captures the aesthetic of it.

Going with the post-Vegas plot line is cool too, since Fallout 3 for example wouldn't make for a continuous enough plotline, it would be too disparate. I will watch more when I get home tonight.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you watch it from your decorated tree stand?
    St. Louis Blues Crew
    I cannot suck my entire dong but I can lollipop the head crew
    It might be short but it sure is skinny crew
    RICHSTRONG's personal s*x toy

Im ready for season 2 and almost thinking about replying some Fallout even though Im still grinding on Starfield

so are we not posting spoilers in here or what... love seeing people bitch about some spoilers
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im ready for season 2 and almost thinking about replying some Fallout even though Im still grinding on Starfield

so are we not posting spoilers in here or what... love seeing people bitch about some spoilers
    I mean Rich already spoiled the chicken getting fukked for me
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

Originally Posted by azzspankr View Post
    Did you watch it from your decorated tree stand?
    See any decorations here, 25 ft up, fuker?? Nope..just me an my weapon as one looking down on my prey. Alfa men doing alfa things buddy boy!

Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    God you guys are fkn babies. btw, the good lookin, lead girl dies in the end. Your welcome

that random dude was a trip.. from fukn chickens, about to blown brains out to mixing up ghoulish cocktails
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

See any decorations here, 25 ft up, fuker?? Nope..just me an my weapon as one looking down on my prey. Alfa men doing alfa things buddy boy!
    PA hunting is just sitting on a ladder waiting for animals to come to you ... that is some lazy tradie chit
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    God you guys are fkn babies. btw, the good lookin, lead girl dies in the end. Your welcome
    You're*

PA hunting is just sitting on a ladder waiting for animals to come to you ... that is some lazy tradie chit
    Ladder stands are for pussys. I use Lion like patience, making sure I have at least 4mbps data speeds in the tree i climb, so i can Misc and watch porn. If you haven't skeeted on a random chipmunk, from 25 ft up whilst watching BBC porn, you ain't livin

You're*
    Fixed you retard..

God you're guys are fkn babies. btw, the good lookin, lead girl dies in the end. Your welcome

Certified jawstethics SaltyDog920's Avatar
    SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaltyDog920 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    But man, this slaps.
    Holy fook you are so cringe lol.
    Sweet dreams, Bunny crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166681061&highlight=sweet+dreams+bunny

Avoids horse women like the plague crew

Silently correcting your grammer and spleling crew.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea, sitting in a tree stand with a weapon a child couldn’t miss with (I guarantee it’s either a rifle or a compound bow with sights) isn’t alpha at all.

Originally Posted by lmaonazimod View Post
    I love her like Dorothy from Wizard of Oz attitude. It's so fuking hot. Wood absolutely ravage her while she did household chores and have her bake me a pie after.
    Like i said, she needs a little weight but gotdam, her good girl act is sexy as hell

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SaltyDog920 View Post
    Holy fook you are so cringe lol.

Coming from a dude whose avi looks like it's ripped from a Grindr profile, WTF is with that kissy face? Looks like you're eager and willing to receive a big cawk. CRINGE.

Either talk some Fallout or fuk the hell off.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    I watched the first couple of episodes and didn't really get in to it. The twink friend of the black squire seemed like a they/them, so they might be a member of the alphabet brigade.
    He's really not in it very much and if he is of the they/them brigade it's on a personal level and not at all referenced in the show.

The only woke thing in it is the black male/white female love interest which is also counterbalanced with a white male/black female love interest. I watched the whole season and that's all I really noticed. The white female is willing to have sex with practically everybody though so what's one more.

Fixed you retard..

God you're guys are fkn babies. btw, the good lookin, lead girl dies in the end. Your welcome

Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Coming from a dude whose avi looks like it's ripped from a Grindr profile, WTF is with that kissy face? Looks like you're eager and willing to receive a big cawk. CRINGE.

Either talk some Fallout or fuk the hell off.
    Ouch, getting ethered by the misc’s most hated. LMAO.

Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    Yea, sitting in a tree stand with a weapon a child couldn’t miss with (I guarantee it’s either a rifle or a compound bow with sights) isn’t alpha at all.
    And what is alpha? Pls explain? 1v1, 360 no scopin on COD doesn't count. Only thing that would be more alfa is a traditional bow, which most traditional bow hunters will mi**** and wound schit many times before actually coming proficient. I want a lethal shot with minimal to no suffering and meat on my table. If that's the pucy way out...using a compound then I'll be a pucy

bet that leader chick in Vault 4 had 2 vaginas
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT