LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hardcore Lifting.........

post COVID.

Here's my best sofar on this one-press with the hammer bar, got 10 reps ea. arm and even got it with tennis elbow.

I filmed the left and I curled the weight to the shoulder (I'm still dealing with a cough). Training at the stable-

Authenic Knights Sing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Pograms, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feds Itself"- LWW

"Riley [LAST NAME]............"

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I believe you mentioned using the hammer-curl bar to do heavier one-arm DB rows. I tried it and couldn't really get it to work. Even with smaller plates they would hit the bench or they would hit me. I liked the idea of experimenting though. Lately I have been doing them with a regular Olympic bar. I know that sounds weird but it works remarkably well once you get used to balancing it. Obviously, you can go super heavy.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great form. Bro. Great form.
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    long bar with weights at extreme ends creates too much momentum to deal with. You are asking for wrist injury. There too little leverage with width of palm of your hand.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    I believe you mentioned using the hammer-curl bar to do heavier one-arm DB rows. I tried it and couldn't really get it to work. Even with smaller plates they would hit the bench or they would hit me. I liked the idea of experimenting though. Lately I have been doing them with a regular Olympic bar. I know that sounds weird but it works remarkably well once you get used to balancing it. Obviously, you can go super heavy.

I use the hammer curl bar for one arm Kroc rows or whatever they are called. I luv them using the hammer curl bar. I will post a vid one day.

I don’t use a bench to support my free arm though. I just brace my free arm on my leg.

The whole reason I like them using that hammer bar is because I don’t need straps as the bar won’t roll like a dumbbell handle and it’s somewhat long so the plates are farther out, it just feels nice and smooth.

Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    long bar with weights at extreme ends creates too much momentum to deal with. You are asking for wrist injury. There too little leverage with width of palm of your hand.

Seriously? I’ve competed in fricking strongman for 5 grueling years, I think I’ll be alright.

How bout just saying I’m hardcore instead trying to be my pops. I’m a 45 year old man. Stop being a MEME guy.

LOL.

BTW, I’ve already got tennis elbow. I can handle it.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's a good exercise, Pavel Tsatsouline
    Had originally reckoned (in "Power to the People") that the one arm press with a barbell was *the* way to press for max strength gain. At the time I didn't find it practical in a crowded public gym. But thinking maybe I should try looking into it again?

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    How bout just saying I’m hardcore instead trying to be my pops. I’m a 45 year old man. Stop being a MEME guy.
    please expand, what you meant to say. I understand that you are 45, and identify yourself as a male. This part is easy. What is "trying to be my pops" supposed to mean? Also, "stop being MEME", I googled "meme", still not clear in this context.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Also, "stop being MEME", I googled "meme", still not clear in this context.
    A meme is any idea, thought, or behavior. They are introduced, they evolve, and eventually they die. The term was coined by Richard Dawkins in his book on evolutionary biology The Selfish Gene after he demonstrates similarities between the changes that memes and genes undergo throughout time.

Which brings us to what the Internet calls memes as it has taken on a more specific meaning of an image accompanied by a phrase.

So in this context, LWW is expressing displeasure with pockets because he would prefer pockets contribute to the conversation in a more thoughtful and articulate manner, as he does, instead of silly pictures with words.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

please expand, what you meant to say. I understand that you are 45, and identify yourself as a male. This part is easy. What is "trying to be my pops" supposed to mean? Also, "stop being MEME", I googled "meme", still not clear in this context.

I hope you are aware that a person can invent any form of exercise they want and with practice become good at it.

You have zero idea on how strong my wrist is, therefore your comment to me is just a MEME.

I can tell you though that my recent right arm issues, first started in the shoulder area and now is tennis elbow all stemmed from doing two arm lifting, doing two arm lifting hard and frequently makes your weaker arm vulnerable as the dominant arm can hurt the other arm, hence one arm lifting is better. My arm issues are forearm related, it started with two arm hammer curls, then happened again on two arm upright rows. Solution is to train these one arm for now and strengthen the less dominant arm.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    A meme is any idea, thought, or behavior. They are introduced, they evolve, and eventually they die. The term was coined by Richard Dawkins in his book on evolutionary biology The Selfish Gene after he demonstrates similarities between the changes that memes and genes undergo throughout time.

Which brings us to what the Internet calls memes as it has taken on a more specific meaning of an image accompanied by a phrase.

So in this context, LWW is expressing displeasure with pockets because he would prefer pockets contribute to the conversation in a more thoughtful and articulate manner, as he does, instead of silly pictures with words.
    This sounds exactly like a reply that ChatGBT would give. Are you sure that you are human 7? . I can imagine a typical interaction in the 7seconds household.

7seconds: Son, today I have decided to explore the unique and mysterious human emotion that is often described as "humor". To that end, I am going to tell you a joke. Ready? Here goes: Why did the chicken cross the road?

Son: Why?

7Seconds: To get to the other side.

Son: I don't get it dad, that doesn't seem to be a very funny joke.

7Seconds: That is simply because you don't understand the subtle nuances of hilarity that underlie this masterpiece of a joke. You see son, humans often find things funny when you set up a scenario or anecdote that naturally leads to a given conclusion -- yet you subvert their expectations by redirecting that conclusion to the absurd or the extreme. By informing you that I am telling you a joke, you expect me to replace the obvious answer with one that is either absurd or extreme. Instead, I subverted your expectation by suggesting that the chicken's motivation was both straightforward and rational...which is of course, super, super funny. Now that you understand the nature of the joke son, you can proceed to guffaw without restraint.

Son: Why can't I have a normal dad?
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This sounds exactly like a reply that ChatGBT would give. Are you sure that you are human 7? . I can imagine a typical interaction in the 7seconds household.

7seconds: Son, today I have decided to explore the unique and mysterious human emotion that is often described as "humor". To that end, I am going to tell you a joke. Ready? Here goes: Why did the chicken cross the road?

Son: Why?

7Seconds: To get to the other side.

Son: I don't get it dad, that doesn't seem to be a very funny joke.

7Seconds: That is simply because you don't understand the subtle nuances of hilarity that underlie this masterpiece of a joke. You see son, humans often find things funny when you set up a scenario or anecdote that naturally leads to a given conclusion -- yet you subvert their expectations by redirecting that conclusion to the absurd or the extreme. By informing you that I am telling you a joke, you expect me to replace the obvious answer with one that is either absurd or extreme. Instead, I subverted your expectation by suggesting that the chicken's motivation was both straightforward and rational...which is of course, super, super funny. Now that you understand the nature of the joke son, you can proceed to guffaw without restraint.

Son: Why can't I have a normal dad?
    Gifting my children with every useless piece of arcana that resides inside my brain happens all the time in my house, as Dadsplaining is one of the central perks of the job. Although, the facts generally end up as disguised half-truths because my brain is atrophying rapidly from the stress of raising said children that are being splained to, and I really can’t remember anything clearly anymore. Circle of Life.

ETA: tonight…..

7seconds: Can you pick up upstairs, it’s a fckn mess.

KID: I don’t know... *can* I?

ME: Listen a$$hole I’m the one who makes the dad jokes around here
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 11-03-2023 at 05:10 PM.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

entertainy lifting thread. I laughed so hard I cried.

I think 7Seconds was closer to Golem XIV than chatGPT.

I did these today but a different hand position to simulate a wider grip like on a barbell.

It was fricking awesome idea.

So, instead of the hammer bar being at the side of my shoulder, it was behind the shoulder, so my palm is facing just like gripping a barbell.

You might be thinking, geez LWW I can do this with a dumbell? Well NO it’s not the same, the design of the hammer bar with those two horizontal allows a different feel.

I went 5# heavier than the vid I posted above for 5 reps each arm, just to feel it out.

No wrist injury.