Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Isabolic94 View Post
    If I log onto instagram from a computer and click on "following" on someones profile, its organized by the date they followed someone (srs)
    Lol that's what I did. Found this new follower & he started to like all her pics.

Oh behold!! it was him.... However it seems the DM's got shifted into Discord from Instagram (deleted)

Thank fk I found out. or shed be banging him further behind my back.

Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here are the messages I just copy and paste it from my phone but I think you can tel who’s who

Chonk 😊
    Morning ☀️💖
    Are you ok?
    Yes I am ok 👌
    Are you?
    No your not
    I mean I’ll be good lol
    You don’t wanna talk about anything should I just leave you alone
    I mean I just feel like this relationship is going downhill
    It’s always up and down
    Maybe I should just stop telling you how I feel cuz whenever I do it’s a problem
    I told you the reason for it and then told you how I feel about it lol what
    Idk what to do or say anymore
    Yeah same here
    You aren’t happy with me and it is soooo obvious bro
    How is it obvious
    Feels like your faking everything like even touching or hugging me feel like your forcing yourself to do it
    Don’t wanna make your life any more miserable
    Wow you think I’m faking that smh maybe we should just break up then that’s wild you think that I love you so much but you don’t ever see it so maybe we shouldn’t be together
    That’s what you want to do feels like you’ve been wanting to for awhile now so don’t wanna stop you. I’m just making your life worse anyway
    Can’t imagine having a fat, ugly, annoying boring girlfriend 😂 don’t blame you ✌🏼
    Bro wtf is up with why are you so down on yourself
    Just stating the facts 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Should get yourself a Latina, your type
    Those arent facts stupid
    Here we go again
    Atp I feel like you want me to just break up with you is that true
    If I wanted to break up I would’ve been breaking up with you that’s why I’m saying if you wanna break up then your call
    Go find your dream bootylicious black haired or blonde girl
    Wow
    Your the one who isn’t happy in the relationship so your call
    I mean you definitely don’t seem happy either think that I’m faking hugging and giving you cuddles and you always think I want someone else thats happiness right there 😭
    I mean I don’t meet your needs, I don’t got black hair, don’t got a big ass, I’m fat and I don’t do enough of anything for you sooo
    Still never take pics together, never show me off. Before you say I never show you off I don’t cause you never do and YOUR the man in the relationship so it’s just really sad. It’s sad to see people posting their gfs all the time and you never do but it’s ok cause we’re a happy relationship and so your happy with me 😊
    Omg idc if you don’t have black hair and you’re not fat! And yeah we don’t take pics with each other but the only time we see each other is at night when we’re both done with work or school and why does it even matter why do we have to post us to the whole world like you really care what other people think it seem like and your the one that didn’t post me for national bf day even thou that was such a big thing
    And yesterday you said all I care about is sex because I asked about are sex life sorry that I think sex is important in a healthy relationship
    And you keep saying go find someone else for like the past weeks like how do you think that makes me feel
    I would never say that to you because if I did It would just push you away from me and I don’t want that but it seems like you do instead of talking like adults you just say go find someone else lmao are you a child?
    Ever since the beginning of our relationship you know that I genuinely enjoy having pictures together but obviously you still don’t care 🤷🏼‍♀️ yeah sex is important doesn’t mean we need to have sex all the time but with your sex drive what do you expect me to hop on your dick Every chance we get? Feels like you are never satisfied having me as your girl both physically and mentally cause im a child for not knowing what to say anymore I’m drained as ****
    What else is there to talk about? Told you the reasons for why I’m not super horny right now and you already know that so what else do you want me to say
    It’s simple, I don’t meet your needs and that doesn’t make you happy. You aren’t happy with me in This relationship so do as you wish
    I never said that we need sex everyday yeah I’m horny a lot but doesn’t mean I need it every day lmao and you saying I don’t meet your needs that’s literally just a overthinking thought that isn’t reality but I feel like you’ll just always think im faking everything in this relationship somehow you still do don’t know why I would be with someone that I had to fake my love for but if that’s what your always gonna think I don’t think I want to waste my love on someone that thinks it’s fake, you think your fat and not my type those are your thoughts not mine I don’t think that I can’t control what you think only you can do that
    Almost 2 years into this relationship and all I do is still overthink.. I don’t feel like you really wanna be with me there’s so many other girls who are a lot prettier and fitter than me and a guy like you just doesn’t seem legit to me that you want me
    I mean it’s no new thoughts just sucks that I feel this way all the time
    And things that I got no control over like ****ing Floriana or other girls that probs hit on you at the gym or whatever like.. I feel like you love that you like the attention from other women
    You don’t think I overthink?? And I never said I like the attention you think I go seeking for attention and **** at least I told you just trying to be honest but I prolly shouldn’t cuz it does more harm than good
    You think girls hit on me at the gym????
    So many girls that I have crossed paths with these two years I’ve been with you butt I always choose you over them so if that’s not enough loyalty for you then idk 🤷🏻‍♂️
    And I even tell you when I get hit on smh can’t get more loyal than that
    Oh I bet there have been many girls you’ve crossed paths with lmaoo mentally you definetely choosing them though 🤷🏼‍♀️
    You the one getting hit on I don’t if I did I’d obviously tell you but ugly fat girls don’t get hit on so you don’t gotta worry
    Mentally what ?
    Mentally your choosing them
    Wtf does that even mean?
    Thinking about them, probs looking at their socials and wishing you could be with them instead 👌
    Wow
    Maybe there’s a few girls who knows 😂
    What?
    That your low key obsessed with lmaoooo
    Maybe that’s what you be doing on your phone so much when I be studying 😂

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Need pics of dream bootylicious black hair or blonde big ass not fat girl

Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chaotic2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by destor View Post
    need pics of dream bootylicious black hair or blonde big ass not fat girl
    hahahahahahahahhahahaahah

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Legit got 1/3rd through it and wanted to scream

You’ll never fix that

BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chaotic2 View Post
    Here are the messages I just copy and paste it from my phone but I think you can tel who’s who

Chonk 😊
    Morning ☀️💖
    Are you ok?
    Yes I am ok 👌
    Are you?
    No your not
    I mean I’ll be good lol
    You don’t wanna talk about anything should I just leave you alone
    I mean I just feel like this relationship is going downhill
    It’s always up and down
    Maybe I should just stop telling you how I feel cuz whenever I do it’s a problem
    I told you the reason for it and then told you how I feel about it lol what
    Idk what to do or say anymore
    Yeah same here
    You aren’t happy with me and it is soooo obvious bro
    How is it obvious
    Feels like your faking everything like even touching or hugging me feel like your forcing yourself to do it
    Don’t wanna make your life any more miserable
    Wow you think I’m faking that smh maybe we should just break up then that’s wild you think that I love you so much but you don’t ever see it so maybe we shouldn’t be together
    That’s what you want to do feels like you’ve been wanting to for awhile now so don’t wanna stop you. I’m just making your life worse anyway
    Can’t imagine having a fat, ugly, annoying boring girlfriend 😂 don’t blame you ✌🏼
    Bro wtf is up with why are you so down on yourself
    Just stating the facts 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Should get yourself a Latina, your type
    Those arent facts stupid
    Here we go again
    Atp I feel like you want me to just break up with you is that true
    If I wanted to break up I would’ve been breaking up with you that’s why I’m saying if you wanna break up then your call
    Go find your dream bootylicious black haired or blonde girl
    Wow
    Your the one who isn’t happy in the relationship so your call
    I mean you definitely don’t seem happy either think that I’m faking hugging and giving you cuddles and you always think I want someone else thats happiness right there 😭
    I mean I don’t meet your needs, I don’t got black hair, don’t got a big ass, I’m fat and I don’t do enough of anything for you sooo
    Still never take pics together, never show me off. Before you say I never show you off I don’t cause you never do and YOUR the man in the relationship so it’s just really sad. It’s sad to see people posting their gfs all the time and you never do but it’s ok cause we’re a happy relationship and so your happy with me 😊
    Omg idc if you don’t have black hair and you’re not fat! And yeah we don’t take pics with each other but the only time we see each other is at night when we’re both done with work or school and why does it even matter why do we have to post us to the whole world like you really care what other people think it seem like and your the one that didn’t post me for national bf day even thou that was such a big thing
    And yesterday you said all I care about is sex because I asked about are sex life sorry that I think sex is important in a healthy relationship
    And you keep saying go find someone else for like the past weeks like how do you think that makes me feel
    I would never say that to you because if I did It would just push you away from me and I don’t want that but it seems like you do instead of talking like adults you just say go find someone else lmao are you a child?
    Ever since the beginning of our relationship you know that I genuinely enjoy having pictures together but obviously you still don’t care 🤷🏼‍♀️ yeah sex is important doesn’t mean we need to have sex all the time but with your sex drive what do you expect me to hop on your dick Every chance we get? Feels like you are never satisfied having me as your girl both physically and mentally cause im a child for not knowing what to say anymore I’m drained as ****
    What else is there to talk about? Told you the reasons for why I’m not super horny right now and you already know that so what else do you want me to say
    It’s simple, I don’t meet your needs and that doesn’t make you happy. You aren’t happy with me in This relationship so do as you wish
    I never said that we need sex everyday yeah I’m horny a lot but doesn’t mean I need it every day lmao and you saying I don’t meet your needs that’s literally just a overthinking thought that isn’t reality but I feel like you’ll just always think im faking everything in this relationship somehow you still do don’t know why I would be with someone that I had to fake my love for but if that’s what your always gonna think I don’t think I want to waste my love on someone that thinks it’s fake, you think your fat and not my type those are your thoughts not mine I don’t think that I can’t control what you think only you can do that
    Almost 2 years into this relationship and all I do is still overthink.. I don’t feel like you really wanna be with me there’s so many other girls who are a lot prettier and fitter than me and a guy like you just doesn’t seem legit to me that you want me
    I mean it’s no new thoughts just sucks that I feel this way all the time
    And things that I got no control over like ****ing Floriana or other girls that probs hit on you at the gym or whatever like.. I feel like you love that you like the attention from other women
    You don’t think I overthink?? And I never said I like the attention you think I go seeking for attention and **** at least I told you just trying to be honest but I prolly shouldn’t cuz it does more harm than good
    You think girls hit on me at the gym????
    So many girls that I have crossed paths with these two years I’ve been with you butt I always choose you over them so if that’s not enough loyalty for you then idk 🤷🏻‍♂️
    And I even tell you when I get hit on smh can’t get more loyal than that
    Oh I bet there have been many girls you’ve crossed paths with lmaoo mentally you definetely choosing them though 🤷🏼‍♀️
    You the one getting hit on I don’t if I did I’d obviously tell you but ugly fat girls don’t get hit on so you don’t gotta worry
    Mentally what ?
    Mentally your choosing them
    Wtf does that even mean?
    Thinking about them, probs looking at their socials and wishing you could be with them instead 👌
    Wow
    Maybe there’s a few girls who knows 😂
    What?
    That your low key obsessed with lmaoooo
    Maybe that’s what you be doing on your phone so much when I be studying 😂
    If you been dating this woman for 2 years & don't post up pics of you & her on social media means you're a damn scumbag bro.

Not gonna lie. You created this problem.

GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GeezersPalace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just lol at being in relarionship in 2022

HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HarryfromCali has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she's getting dicked by Tyrone and CEO's but doesn't know how to tell you so she is saying that she isn't your type so you'll leave and she can continue with her sloot ways
    Sloots gonna sloot
    RIP ZYZZ, Greg Plitt
    Say no to lefty snowflakes crew
    Meat-eating crew, leaf eaters GTFO
    Pureblood Crew

Gryphonly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gryphonly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gryphonly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gryphonly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gryphonly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gryphonly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gryphonly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gryphonly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gryphonly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gryphonly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gryphonly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Self confidence issues, she’s scared you’re going to leave her. Testing if you love her.

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Who constantly tells their partner they get hit on?

You both sound immature srs...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BlackHeart.au View Post
    Lol that's what I did. Found this new follower & he started to like all her pics.

Oh behold!! it was him.... However it seems the DM's got shifted into Discord from Instagram (deleted)

Thank fk I found out. or shed be banging him further behind my back.
    God damn, OP do your research and find out what your girl is up to

As the wise chris brown once said

If you been dating this woman for 2 years & don't post up pics of you & her on social media means you're a damn scumbag bro.

Not gonna lie. You created this problem.
    There are many pics of her on my socials

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So we been dating for around 2 years now and lately she been saying stuff like “I’m not your type” “go find someone your type” “you’re faking loving me”. Just seems like every time we argue she says these things and not I feel like she might be cheating or she’s just really insecure. I would say that I’m the more attractive person in the relationship and I do get hit on more than most guys I would say but I always tell her when that happens she says she never get hit on so idk what to do atp
    If a girl doesn't get hit on she must be like a 2 srs

Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000) Isabolic94 is just really nice. (+1000)
    why tf is your GF calling you "bro", I'd dump her for that alone

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post

Lol if my girl was getting hit on by a dude I would want to know asap what

flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you are beyond a ****ing beta dude holy **** the fact you said you are the more attractive one your pfp looks like manlet an hero
    i cannot believed you just copy pasted that entire text chat to bb misc in 2022
    jesus **** we have fallen from 2010
    your embarrassing up the tren or test your almost 30 doing this
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You think that’s a red flag. I always told my partner, not sure why it should be a secret wouldn’t that be worse?

I suppose it’s different if they’re insecure in themselves or the relationship,

There are many pics of her on my socials
    "Still never take pics together, never show me off. Before you say I never show you off I don’t cause you never do and YOUR the man in the relationship so it’s just really sad. It’s sad to see people posting their gfs all the time and you never do but it’s ok cause we’re a happy relationship and so your happy with me "

Seems like this is where it's stemming from. Are the pictures of you both together look like an actual couple? LOL because I used to be the same. never posted pics with my GF, however all her friends would pick up on this.

Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Legit got 1/3rd through it and wanted to scream

You’ll never fix that
    I read it all, its definitely over lol.

OP just end it, she aint the one. I can tell by how your messaging her you don't really fuk with this girl that much

Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    If a girl doesn't get hit on she must be like a 2 srs
    This, OP what do you like about her compared to other better looking sloots?

Registered User northernlights7's Avatar
    northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She's planning on leaving you soon. She absolutely has another option in mind lined up at an absolute minimum. She'll dump you within a few months.

"Still never take pics together, never show me off. Before you say I never show you off I don’t cause you never do and YOUR the man in the relationship so it’s just really sad. It’s sad to see people posting their gfs all the time and you never do but it’s ok cause we’re a happy relationship and so your happy with me ������"

Seems like this is where it's stemming from. Are the pictures of you both together look like an actual couple? LOL because I used to be the same. never posted pics with my GF, however all her friends would pick up on this.
    Yeah their pics of us together in vacations and holidays and whenever we go to gym together we post a pic on our stories

I read it all, its definitely over lol.

OP just end it, she aint the one. I can tell by how your messaging her you don't really fuk with this girl that much

This, OP what do you like about her compared to other better looking sloots?
    This is my first real long term relationship and we live together I think I’m just afraid of being single again idk man my mind is in the gutter

This is my first real long term relationship and we live together I think I’m just afraid of being single again idk man my mind is in the gutter
    I definitely know 100% youre just with this girl because its convenient, it reeks in how you are texting her. Don't string her along for too long, thats pretty cruel. Find a better sloot

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    You think that’s a red flag. I always told my partner, not sure why it should be a secret wouldn’t that be worse?

I suppose it’s different if they’re insecure in themselves or the relationship,
    Not so much a red flag just weird. I would think most people of both sexes get hit on during their lifetime. As grown adults we can usually handle it on our own. I would think most partners know this.

I guess unless you're having a competition on who gets hit on the most...it's stupid and who cares.
    Last edited by kimm4; 12-15-2022 at 03:08 PM.

Not so much a red flag just weird. I would think most people of both sexes get hit on during their lifetime. As grown adults we can usually handle it on our own and I would think most partners know this.
    i told my partner when my female manager hit on me because it was hilarious. I dont tell her about every interaction, but the noteworthy ones lol. Come to think about it i dont even know why I do it, maybe you're right, maybe its not cool behavior.

Yeah their pics of us together in vacations and holidays and whenever we go to gym together we post a pic on our stories
    Regardless or not. It's quite evident you're not giving her sufficient attention to make her feel confident or she can sense a gauge that you like attention or seek it from other woman.

If this is the case, you need to end it now before she's (or already has) will start to engage with another man.

Just end it. The fact is that you can't handle being alone and single anymore.

Grow up. We all know that you're not "inlove" with her anymore.

i told my partner when my female manager hit on me because it was hilarious. I dont tell her about every interaction, but the noteworthy ones lol. Come to think about it i dont even know why I do it, maybe you're right, maybe its not cool behavior.
    No I get that and you have a good laugh. But if you feel the need to tell your partner every time it happens just why?!

JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Classic sh!t test and she's fishing for compliments. Females love to put themselves down expecting a guy will bring them up.

Next time just say, ' yeah tbh you're lucky I'm hanging out with you in a joking way and see how she reacts'. Guaranteed she will smile and try to kiss you or something, that's been my experience.

This is how you elevate your game.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this is ridiculous and exactly why I never post women on my social media

Not so much a red flag just weird. I would think most people of both sexes get hit on during their lifetime. As grown adults we can usually handle it on our own. I would think most partners know this.

I guess unless you're having a competition on who gets hit on the most...it's stupid and who cares.
    More like a “still got it” laugh tbh

A couple of times cos I want him to step in