Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    EE Student Master Race Rayaarito's Avatar
    Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at this thread. Lol at leo being the only logical one here; and the guy with the military helicopter avi. I'm guessing that's wisdom and life experience talking.

The religious guys itt sound exactly like the trannys on reddit. You're all the same - just on opposite sides of the coin

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post
    They were bi all along...
    You might be interested in some of Sheila Jeffreys' work. The old guard lesbians absolutely chose their sexuality and continue to maintain that they are political lesbians, and interestingly, as a protest against gay men and their depravity. "Love Your Enemy" is a good place to start. (I also think many of these women are batchit crazy but they weren't wrong on a few things)

I also agree with you though on the christian camp stuff - some of y'all never went to fundie youth camp and it shows
    Train hard, train smart, have fun!

"I'm not autistic- I'm ARTISTIC." - etet1919

vocaroo.com/18BduFIdv7YR TomWanks's Avatar
    TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rayaarito View Post
    Lol at this thread. Lol at leo being the only logical one here; and the guy with the military helicopter avi. I'm guessing that's wisdom and life experience talking.

The religious guys itt sound exactly like the trannys on reddit. You're all the same - just on opposite sides of the coin
    The only people who have brought up religion ITT are the people who are pro-****got, in an attempt to falsely equivocate religious indoctrination and sexual indoctrination.

My argument is that due to the increased prevalence of child sexual abuse in the homosex community, having specialized camps "celebrating" an explicitly sexual identity aimed specifically at children supervised by people who identify with this sexual orientation is not only dangerous and immoral, but likely to have negative impacts on the overall mental health of society.

This post contains a link to a government study that found that homosexuals (and bisexuals) are 12-16 times more likely to sexually abuse children than any other members of society as a whole: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1657747193

You can jam your fingers in your ears and pat yourself on the back for being so tolerant of other people's lifestyles if you want, but that's not really the axis around which this debate is taking place. I could care less if two dudes want to bang each other, I find it groce personally, but you're right, it's not my business. The overall well-being of society certainly is my business, my argument is that this practice negatively impacts the overall well-being of society.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Pushing that I'm not racist? Are you suggesting I am racist?
    we have plenty of examples of your racist posts here. You always ask for examples, I tell you, and you ignore them in that thread and inevitably a few months later you ask for examples of your racism. Rinse and repeat.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
    The only people who have brought up religion ITT are the people who are pro-****got, in an attempt to falsely equivocate religious indoctrination and sexual indoctrination.

My argument is that due to the increased prevalence of child sexual abuse in the homosex community, having specialized camps "celebrating" an explicitly sexual identity aimed specifically at children supervised by people who identify with this sexual orientation is not only dangerous and immoral, but likely to have negative impacts on the overall mental health of society.

This post contains a link to a government study that found that homosexuals (and bisexuals) are 12-16 times more likely to sexually abuse children than any other members of society as a whole: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1657747193

You can jam your fingers in your ears and pat yourself on the back for being so tolerant of other people's lifestyles if you want, but that's not really the axis around which this debate is taking place. I could care less if two dudes want to bang each other, I find it groce personally, but you're right, it's not my business. The overall well-being of society certainly is my business, my argument is that this practice negatively impacts the overall well-being of society.
    To to screw your head on straight, i did NOT say people who brought up religion itt. I said people who are religious itt

And it sounds like your issue isnt gay camp. Your issue is ****philes leading the gay camp - which is valid and something more specific that can actually be talked about. Just saying

الحمد لله رب العالمين miscerForLulz's Avatar
    miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by resoog View Post
    ya gay marriage is allowed in the lutheran church. i wanted to be catholic for a while but decided since i'm already an affirmed lutheran i might as well stay in my own lane. so why not embrace it? how would zachary quinto feel if i condemned gay marriage? that's spock ok, i like him
    doesn't it go against your theology? don't think it's accepted by the lutheran chruch brah

TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To to screw your head on straight, i did NOT say people who brought up religion itt. I said people who are religious itt

And it sounds like your issue isnt gay camp. Your issue is ****philes leading the gay camp - which is valid and something more specific that can actually be talked about. Just saying
    You've gone from arguing the point to arguing semantics.

You've gone from arguing the point to arguing semantics.
    Or... Reframing it... I helped you turn this into a constructive discussion. You're welcome

U mad bro?

Johnny11Bravo is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnny11Bravo is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnny11Bravo is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnny11Bravo is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnny11Bravo is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnny11Bravo is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnny11Bravo is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnny11Bravo is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnny11Bravo is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnny11Bravo is a name known to all. (+5000) Johnny11Bravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    we have plenty of examples of your racist posts here. You always ask for examples, I tell you, and you ignore them in that thread and inevitably a few months later you ask for examples of your racism. Rinse and repeat.
    Is he the same one where he talked about how he doesn't want his kids to be in an interracial relationship or is that resident lib tard in this forum?

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnny11Bravo View Post
    Is he the same one where he talked about how he doesn't want his kids to be in an interracial relationship or is that resident lib tard in this forum?
    I don't recall that one and to be honest most of his stuff is the "soft" racism of lowered expectations
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by lexbishop View Post
    And even if I was religious, so the f*ck what? What the f*ck would it matter if I was if I noticed that ped0s are using lgbtq and all these other things as cover? Does it make the point invalid?
    Quality.

Lady lovers need to gtfo of the alphabet peeps and scissor quietly forever in Maine or wherever the fuk. As unhealthy as it is, I can completely understand the separatist arm of radical feminists.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Funny how easy it is to spot a low IQ

F*ck your argument and attack on religion. Negged on recharge.
    You're a nut case. Srs

Edit. Or just purposefully being stupid. I like nut case better though

Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    Quality.

Lady lovers need to gtfo of the alphabet peeps and scissor quietly forever in Maine or wherever the fuk. As unhealthy as it is, I can completely understand the separatist arm of radical feminists.
    Uh oh RR has entered the thread. See you guys in a few months.

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Pushing that I'm not racist? Are you suggesting I am racist?
    Dude this is the misc.. you have to prove you don't hate white people to prove you aren't racist.

You're a nut case. Srs

Edit. Or just purposefully being stupid. I like nut case better though
    You were right the first time.

resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) resoog has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by miscerForLulz View Post
    doesn't it go against your theology? don't think it's accepted by the lutheran chruch brah
    it's accepted in many churches of the lutheran faith. not my childhood church the last time i was there, but in my university church it was quite embraced

my theology? no, but paul's maybe. he also didn't allow women to speak in church. jesus christ himself didn't mention homosexuality, just "sexual immorality." and when the gentiles were being told by some of the jewish christians that they need to obey the laws of moses, the church in israel wrote them a letter saying:

https://biblehub.com/acts/21-As for the Gentile believers, we have written to them our decision that they should abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality.”

what is sexual immorality? to me it's adultery, promiscuity, rape, molestation, spreading sexual disease, sex with minor, public masturbation, sending nudes to a married woman, etc.
    Last edited by resoog; 03-11-2022 at 08:56 AM.
    (ʘᴗʘ✿)

i can't decide

Uh oh RR has entered the thread. See you guys in a few months.
    lmao tell me more about your vocaroo, that's pretty funny. is that a post ITT? link?

Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    lmao tell me more about your vocaroo, that's pretty funny. is that a post ITT? link?
    Fitnessguy24 made one of those threads that he is wont to make, where he gets drunk af and then comes to the misc to be belligerent, I assume in an effort to assuage his latent homosexuality. In this particular thread he was challenging people to post vocaroos to prove we were not "afraid" of him. I found this masterpiece, made in response to a vocaroo I made asking him why he tried to rape a man, to be particularly telling of his overall mental state so I memorialized it in my user title.

I believe the thread has since been deleted unfortunately.

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh look. Another clear cut, open example of homosexuality and ****philia being linked to one another.

Some miscers itt- "Sunday school bad too then lol got you bigot."

Reminder that the first documented aids case in America was an underage boy.
    RIP Colin Flaherty

Not being facetious, I can't make sense of this. Srs. I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.
    No I’m being serious. I agree with you.

FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's pretty clear to me that a kid's sexual identity is at least somewhat malleable. Maybe not every kid, but a lot (maybe most?) are. Evidence of that is the number of kids that have a "gay" phase as a teenager or the teens that think they are trans and then later figure out they aren't. In the old days little boys that liked stereotypically girly things were allowed to just grow out of it, and most did. It feels like 10 or 15 years ago people started to tell them they were gay. 5 years ago, they started telling them they were trans. Anecdotal, but that's my take. I think it's really harmful to stereotype kids based on the things they like/don't like but that's kind of side a discussion.

I think parents sending their kid to that type of summer cap are foolish with more negative outcomes than positive, but I guess the libertarian in me doesn't want to see it banned. I have a pretty high bar for when I want to see the government get involved in how parents raise their children.
    SAAVM CREW
    MFC

Originally Posted by FarmersSon View Post
    It's pretty clear to me that a kid's sexual identity is at least somewhat malleable. Maybe not every kid, but a lot (maybe most?) are. Evidence of that is the number of kids that have a "gay" phase as a teenager or the teens that think they are trans and then later figure out they aren't. In the old days little boys that liked stereotypically girly things were allowed to just grow out of it, and most did. It feels like 10 or 15 years ago people started to tell them they were gay. 5 years ago, they started telling them they were trans. Anecdotal, but that's my take. I think it's really harmful to stereotype kids based on the things they like/don't like but that's kind of side a discussion.

I think parents sending their kid to that type of summer cap are foolish with more negative outcomes than positive, but I guess the libertarian in me doesn't want to see it banned. I have a pretty high bar for when I want to see the government get involved in how parents raise their children.
    I think this is all reasonable especially your last paragraph. I am growing increasingly uncomfortable with government overreach on every side of this issue, obviously with the exception of actually abusive programs under the guise of mental health treatment. It's crazy making to watch conversion therapy be the hot topic 10 years ago, and now conversion therapy (as in gay to trans) is all the rage.

FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, there's just so many things that I see, and I think to myself - that's a bad idea. But then I look around and think of all the people who disagree with different aspects of how I choose to live my life and my next thought is "do I really want a precedent set for the government to be involved in that area", because there's a real chance that once the precedent is set for government involvement, at some point they might be coming for me.
    SAAVM CREW
    MFC

Originally Posted by FarmersSon View Post
    Yeah, there's just so many things that I see, and I think to myself - that's a bad idea. But then I look around and think of all the people who disagree with different aspects of how I choose to live my life and my next thought is "do I really want a precedent set for the government to be involved in that area", because there's a real chance that once the precedent is set for government involvement, at some point they might be coming for me.
    This is generally how I used to think as well, live and let live. The problem is that this kind of indoctrination is resulting in the rate of "trans" children skyrocketing by 4500% over the last decade (source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sand-cent.html). This is beginning to have long-reaching, negative societal effects, wholly apart from the exposure to potential sex predators grooming vulnurabe kids who may be experiencing some mental health issues.

There are laws already on the books about coercing children into sexual acts, I think this kind of camp-- dedicated to the celebration of an inherently sexual identity, and supervisored by practitioners of it-- falls under that category.