Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bradlehman View Post
    Sorry you went through that stuff, but it's also a sad, defeatist attitude. You have an opportunity to do a good job raising kids and to stack the deck in favor of the good guys going forward. If you've never seen a life path you'd want you kid to have, it seems you've been looking at a very narrow cross-section of the life paths people are or have been on.
    No it’s not defeatist, it’s realistic. It’s what I have seen with my own eyes. What else do I have to go on, fantasy? And it’s not a narrow cross-section, I’ve lived on four continents my dude, i’m not the type to have moved 50 miles outside the city he was born in and call it life. Every place and every person has their struggle, why should one create another to be exposed to it? You shouldn’t. If you like torturing things go find a kid and beat it up, wouldn't be any different.

CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000)
    To not want kids because of what society is becoming is the biggest beta **** I ever heard. That’s a reason to have kids. To be the difference. To raise them right. To make boys into men. Not experiencing one of life’s most incredible experiences bc of the big bad world is pusy beta sht. Your either the biggest beta wimp of all time or your ugly as fuk and that’s why. Either or yea you prolly right, don’t
    Se Vi Pacem Para Bellum

What you know bout pain? Blood sweat and tears man im sittin in the rain.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Assuming that's true, you can decide whether you prefer to go on a personal journey that will end and likely be immediately forgotten forever or that will end and be remembered, recounted, and cherished by your progeny (assuming you do a good job).
    You’re going to be forgotten in two generations tops anyway. Wanting to be remembered is not exactly a good reason to have kids.

FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JaymzJ View Post
    That is a difficult decision and I am on the same page as not wanting to bring a child into this world because it will become increasingly difficult both for the child and yourself living in this world the way it is with so much immorality running rampant. There is a lot to protect a kid from these days. But you shouldn’t judge her for her views either, it’s a very natural want to have your own kids and unless you can help her see differently, you still should respect how she feels and listen to her reasoning.
    Yes exactly, raising a kid now is not the same thing as raising a kid in 1940s America.

I haven’t gotten too much into her reasoning but she mentioned wanting a legacy. Maybe I should speak to her more about it. but at the same time I don’t wanna have the conversation when we should just be having fun. It feels like a business conversation/transaction.

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CuttyUnderleaf View Post
    Post #2...Am I the only one seeing that? Lol

That's the misc watermark to make sure you aren't on a phishing page.

Can't let the platinum account get hijacked.

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    You’re going to be forgotten in two generations tops anyway. Wanting to be remembered is not exactly a good reason to have kids.
    Sounds...

.... selfish?

bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FFAZARI View Post
    No it’s not defeatist, it’s realistic. It’s what I have seen with my own eyes. What else do I have to go on, fantasy? And it’s not a narrow cross-section, I’ve lived on four continents my dude, i’m not the type to have moved 50 miles outside the city he was born in and call it life. Every place and every person has their struggle, why should one create another to be exposed to it? You shouldn’t. If you like torturing things go find a kid and beat it up, wouldn't be any different.
    On four continents you've never met anyone living a good life that you thought might be suitable for your kid? If your standard is that the kid must float happily through life without encountering any hardship at all, I can see why you're disappointed. Overcoming the struggle is what life does. If the wildebeest said, "Let's not go across there to get food and to mate because there are crocodiles in the river," they'd soon be gone, having retreated in the face of hardship.

You should address your seriously warped, negative view of life (Srs. Not attacking you.)

Originally Posted by CalmYerSwag View Post
    To not want kids because of what society is becoming is the biggest beta **** I ever heard. That’s a reason to have kids. To be the difference. To raise them right. To make boys into men. Not experiencing one of life’s most incredible experiences bc of the big bad world is pusy beta sht. Your either the biggest beta wimp of all time or your ugly as fuk and that’s why. Either or yea you prolly right, don’t
    To be the difference? Good luck being the difference when you don’t own a single media station lmfao.

Unless you can bring the military industry down they're going to be living in the same **** we are. Naive fool.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yes exactly, raising a kid now is not the same thing as raising a kid in 1940s America.

I haven’t gotten too much into her reasoning but she mentioned wanting a legacy. Maybe I should speak to her more about it. but at the same time I don’t wanna have the conversation when we should just be having fun. It feels like a business conversation/transaction.
    No you shouldn’t try to change her mind. That would be very selfish of you and wrong. You should just end it because this is a fundamental incompatibility that cannot be fairly resolved. Having kids or not is probably the single biggest life decision you can make so there shouldn’t be any compromise on that.

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Ya it sucks but it’s better to talk about it now than to end up married wishing you would have discussed it. You better make sure you’re compatible with her, it’s very important, trust me.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
    Grateful family member checking in ‎ シ ♡
    Be the reason someone smiles today

Fight the good fight every moment
    Every minute, every day
    Fight the good fight every moment
    It's your only way -Triumph

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ReadyToLift2019 View Post
    Sloot POV for the win

How many people can tell you what their great grandfather did? How about they’re great great grandfather? Of those people how many of them can tell you more than 2-5 minutes worth of useless BS that doesn’t matter anyways

You will be totally forgotten in the short time span of 200 years max tops even if you have a dozen children

The majority of the people I work with are hispanic and I laugh in their faces every time they bring this BS point up; none of them have ever even considered the fact that they’re kids are not only worthless sponges who in their mid-20s all still live at home and refuse to work but also couldn’t give a chit less about them five minutes after they die

Tomorrow at work ask 10 people, no how about just 5 people to give you a significant and meaningful rundown of their great great grandparents lives in detail. Ask them to tell you about that legacy that is so relevant to them today that they have no choice but to have children themselves to continue this amazing lineage

LOL.
    Did you have a good childhood?

bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    It's not about "wanting to be remembered." Also, two generations is pretty pessimistic unless you think it's necessary to have met an ancestor in order to look back on their life and appreciate them.

Also, I don't mean this as an attack, but what you're peddling is maximum cope/rationalization.

On four continents you've never met anyone living a good life that you thought might be suitable for your kid? If your standard is that the kid must float happily through life without encountering any hardship at all, I can see why you're disappointed. Overcoming the struggle is what life does. If the wildebeest said, "Let's not go across there to get food and to mate because there are crocodiles in the river," they'd soon be gone, having retreated in the face of hardship.

You should address your seriously warped, negative view of life (Srs. Not attacking you.)
    Good points but how is it warped when it’s all I’ve ever seen? You said everyone has hardship yes I get that but if you have the opportunity to stop all that from happening to begin with, why wouldn’t you do that instead? my question always comes back to why expose something to this when one didn’t ask for it. Nobody can seem to answer that

CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000)
    To be the difference? Good luck being the difference when you don’t own a single media station lmfao.

Unless you can bring the military industry down they're going to be living in the same **** we are. Naive fool.
    You’re an embarrassment to men. Wahh wahh the big bad machine is gonna ruin my future kids just like they did to me this place sucks boo Hoo. No shot in hell you make big money with your negative defeatist ugly attitude. Your a puss and no one here shares your sentiment. Women who don’t want kids are deep down fuked up or they eventually become fuked up in the head.
    Se Vi Pacem Para Bellum

Sloot POV for the win

How many people can tell you what their great grandfather did? How about they’re great great grandfather? Of those people how many of them can tell you more than 2-5 minutes worth of useless BS that doesn’t matter anyways

You will be totally forgotten in the short time span of 200 years max tops even if you have a dozen children

The majority of the people I work with are hispanic and I laugh in their faces every time they bring this BS point up; none of them have ever even considered the fact that they’re kids are not only worthless sponges who in their mid-20s all still live at home and refuse to work but also couldn’t give a chit less about them five minutes after they die

Tomorrow at work ask 10 people, no how about just 5 people to give you a significant and meaningful rundown of their great great grandparents lives in detail. Ask them to tell you about that legacy that is so relevant to them today that they have no choice but to have children themselves to continue this amazing lineage

LOL.
    He need some milk

KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000) KingOmar9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Every situation I’ve been in or seen it seems like you have to make a compromise in some regard.
    Thats how life and relationships/marriage work. Compromise.

You dont get everything you want and your spouse/GF gets everything she wants...someone has to compromise to make the relationship work. Now if its harmful...like abuse, drugs, etc...thats different.

But if you 2 vibin then its all good. Plus, keep in mind one you have a child you're gonna be making way more compromises for that child.

Not wanting to raise a child because of what you've seen is a cop out. You should want to raise a child..better than anything and anyone...even yourself that you've encountered in your life.

Relevancy?
    It's not the legacy it's the experience itself. Which makes me wonder if maybe you didn't have a great experience and that's why you feel the way you do.

You’re an embarrassment to men. Wahh wahh the big bad machine is gonna ruin my future kids just like they did to me this place sucks boo Hoo. No shot in hell you make big money with your negative defeatist ugly attitude. Your a puss and no one here shares your sentiment. Women who don’t want kids are deep down fuked up or they eventually become fuked up in the head.
    You know I did think about that, where you said that deep down women that don’t want kids are ****ed up. My dad was telling me when I asked him this question that it’s in their nature to want kids because they are like mother earth and want to give birth to offspring. I thought to myself if they are not wanting kids they must lack some kind of maternal instinct which is a bad thing...
    Last edited by FFAZARI; 01-21-2021 at 07:20 PM.

Sounds...

.... selfish?
    Yeah

I think most people have kids as narcissistic extensions of themselves. I don’t think that is a good reason. And soooo many children are neglected or abused.

Having kids is a huge decision and I think most people just don’t really think it through. They assume their kids will be perfect. But odds are pretty high that you’ll get a kid with problems like illness or some type of disability or addiction or mental health issues or some other disorder.

Originally Posted by KingOmar9 View Post

You dont get everything you want and your spouse/GF gets everything she wants...someone has to compromise to make the relationship work. Now if its harmful...like abuse, drugs, etc...thats different.

But if you 2 vibin then its all good. Plus, keep in mind one you have a child you're gonna be making way more compromises for that child.

Not wanting to raise a child because of what you've seen is a cop out. You should want to raise a child..better than anything and anyone...even yourself that you've encountered in your life.
    Appreciate the response. I will admit a part of me is also selfish because I want to continue living the lifestyle I’m living. I don’t want to feel chained down by a child. I race super sport 600 class in a motorcycle racing series, I sleep in when I want (or can), travel when I want drive wherever I want etc my schedule is my own. But those aren’t the main reasons the main reasons are what I mentioned but you called it a cop out.

Family life and child life now is not what it was 50-60 years ago. It’s you trying to protect the naïve creature from the billion traps they’ve set for it, 999 million of which did not exist just 50 years ago.

Appreciate the response. I will admit a part of me is also selfish because I want to continue living the lifestyle I’m living. I don’t want to feel chained down by a child. I race super sport 600 class in a motorcycle racing series, I sleep in when I want (or can), travel when I want drive wherever I want etc my schedule is my own. But those aren’t the main reasons the main reasons are what I mentioned but you called it a cop out.

Family life and child life now is not what it was 50-60 years ago. It’s you trying to protect the naïve creature from the billion traps they’ve set for it, 999 million of which did not exist just 50 years ago.
    No dog crew
    Drive wherever whenever crew

Originally Posted by JaymzJ View Post
    Ya it sucks but it’s better to talk about it now than to end up married wishing you would have discussed it. You better make sure you’re compatible with her, it’s very important, trust me.
    Well right now the conversation ended with “I want kids and you don’t so we can’t work long-term”

That’s why I made this thread I’m trying to see if I’m right or wrong and what other people‘s experiences have been.

Why can’t I go back to being 20 and hanging out with the bros..

Leads me to my next question - did anybody here not want kids and then end up having kids?

Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I’m 29 and every girl I talk to brings it up and i immediately say no that’s never happening. This world sucks ass no way I’m bringing a poor soul here. In my opinion people that have kids are clueless and selfish.

What do I do in this situation? It seems like 90% want that crap
    1. Get a vasectomy. Don't tell anyone. Don't talk about it.

2. Date whoever you want. It's your life! Just be sure you have a notarized letter confirming zero sperm count ready to go once she falls pregnant.

Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Absolutely not having kids in a feminist-driven gynocentric society. Things have gone to hell since the 50s. Just imagine having a daughter in a Western country LOL!
    It was all just satire. Sorry if I offended anyone with my trolling and sickening posts. Peace and love to everyone.

Originally Posted by Redundanteater View Post
    1. Get a vasectomy. Don't tell anyone. Don't talk about it.

2. Date whoever you want. It's your life! Just be sure you have a notarized letter confirming zero sperm count ready to go once she falls pregnant.
    It would be the ultimate troll if I got a vasectomy and didn’t tell her lmfao... horrible.

demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    strong fuking mods

You know I did think about that, where you said that deep down women that don’t want kids are ****ed up. My dad was telling me when I asked him this question that it’s in their nature to want kids because they are like mother earth and want to give birth to offspring. I thought to myself if they are wanting kids they must lack some kind of maternal instinct which is a bad thing...
    Here’s some red pill truth for you since you’re all about reality. Any women who doesn’t want kids or never had them become ****ed up in the head. Feminism is propaganda that was planted to take apart the family system. When you take apart the family all hell breaks lose. This is why the western world is filled with degeneracy the history has never seen. This is why it’s getting worse and worse. “Career women who ride cocks and don’t focus on finding a strong father to raise their kids are absolutely crushed once they reach 30 35. They feel they were robbed of their womb. They thought they were supposed to find a career instead of focusing on attracting a high value man. This is why more and more women are depressed then ever. And they eventually became crazy cat lady’s. And not having a man to keep them in the feminine energy is their downfall.

You think silence speaks isn’t fuked in the head? You think she makes a good partner? Why do you think her marriage fell apart? Bc she never became who she was designed to be, a mother. That’s why she became an insufferable toxic person. Or that’s why her ex husband became one, they lost the plot

You’re being tricked into not wanting kids just like women are being tricked. The media and powers that be are playing chess and you’re losing bad. Pay attention
    Se Vi Pacem Para Bellum

Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It would be the ultimate troll if I got a vasectomy and didn’t tell her lmfao... horrible.
    For bonus points, wait until she's past the point of abortion to disclose sperm count.

This. Fukking sad. I'm not even trying to push the idea of kids on OP; I just think OP needs to examine his absurdly negative, defeatist worldview. "Everything is bad and will never get any better, so just LDAR." LOL at "torturing" someone by giving them life.

Originally Posted by KingOmar9 View Post

Compromise is normal and healthy in relationships BUT not on this topic. Kids is too important of a life decision to compromise on. Both parties should want the same as to kids and if not that is a fundamental incompatibility. That cannot be overcome and the relationship should end.