Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    "Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whats with all the fighting going on, it's Thanksgiving, supposed to be thankful, watching football and enjoying good food. Go grab a drumstick, quit your squabbling and get gobbling. Or Not.

I don't give a sh!t really, just saying Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the day folks!
    𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Whats with all the fighting going on, it's Thanksgiving, supposed to be thankful, watching football and enjoying good food.
    Being forced to watch the Detroit Lions play Thanksgiving football is enough to make me want to kick somebody in the nuts or throat punch someone over at CBS.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Unfortunately not everyone can see that & they keep repeating the lines such as "it's just a mask" or "do it for grandma", well grandma and grandpa don't give 2 $hits about this.
    My neighbor turns 100 in two weeks and is still self sufficient. He showed me his driver's license that just got renewed so he is good until he is 104. He fought in WWII and survived D-Day. He is completely against what is going on right now.

We were talking two days ago about the current governor's order. If we leave the state we have to have paperwork showing that we are negative for covid-19 to return. My neighbor's response? He helped kick the **** out of the last Nazis demanding your paperwork.

GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ENCBBQ View Post
    Fellas, thanks for proving my point
    Shame on you. You just want people to die.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Being forced to watch the Detroit Lions play Thanksgiving football is enough to make me want to kick somebody in the nuts or throat punch someone over at CBS.
    Lmao

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    My neighbor ... fought in WWII and survived D-Day. ... He helped kick the **** out of the last Nazis ..
    I'm keeping out of the Covid mask argument.

Just saying - Huge respect to your neighbor!!!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ANTI MASKer checking in.

We are responsible for our own health, not the government, if you think that means I don’t care, you are wrong.

I encourage people to train and boast thier immunity, training for extreme leanness and marathons may not be a good idea.

I don’t believe depending on a mask is good, gotta depend on our own ability to become stronger everyday.

Over and out, the little white shark!

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    ANTI MASKer checking in.

We are responsible for our own health, not the government, if you think that means I don’t care, you are wrong.

I encourage people to train and boast thier immunity, training for extreme leanness and marathons may not be a good idea.

I don’t believe depending on a mask is good, gotta depend on our own ability to become stronger everyday.

Over and out, the little white shark!
    ^^^^^^

If you don’t see that as a grand scheme plot, you are a much bigger idiot than me.
    Is that even possible?

BTW your village called they want you back

Happy Black Friday Tater

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    ^^^^^^

Is that even possible?

BTW your village called they want you back

Happy Black Friday Tater
    Joe Biden is the village idiot, his masks enforcement don’t work, if it did then Maryland governor Hogan would not be on his soapbox in a panic.

The government should send everyone a KB with daily workout program, those that don’t follow risk death by the virus.

Over and out, your little white shark!

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    At least in that game both of them actually have the balls to give their team a name. I didn't give either one of those games more than a 60 second check while turning the channel...
    Too big to rig...

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    I'm keeping out of the Covid mask argument.

Just saying - Huge respect to your neighbor!!!
    He's an amazing guy. The only time I get nervous and call his granddaughter (who is the same age as me) to come check on him is when he cleans his gutters. I sneak over and shovel his driveway and sidewalk in the winter and he yells at me for using salt because it's bad for the concrete. I told him him falling on the concrete is bad for the concrete but he won't listen to me because I'm a stupid Jarhead.

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's either the fault of your politicians or yourself. As soon as you let the government start dictating what you can do and cannot do, you sacrifice your own individual freedom. It might start with masks. Now all of a sudden smoking is banned because it is unhealthy and puts others at risk. Next is alcohol for the same reason. And so on and so forth. Why would you let the government tell you what you can do in your life?
    Says the marine that had his life controlled by the government every day of enlisted life.

Do you live by laws? You know,laws that the government have made that tell you things you can and cannot do in your life.

Originally Posted by pvsampson View Post
    Says the marine that had his life controlled by the government every day of enlisted life.

Do you live by laws? You know,laws that the government have made that tell you things you can and cannot do in your life.
    Which has given me first-hand experience on why you should never blindly accept what someone tells you to do. We were made to do many things for which we had no choice and now many veterans are suffering the consequences. Think of how many American lives were needlessly wasted in Vietnam simply because of politics and because generals were so interested in body counts they had no qualms about sending soldiers through minefields just to count the dead.

Just because something is a law doesn't make it right. Slavery and spousal abuse were permitted by law in the past.

What these governors are doing are NOT laws, they are executive orders with the right legal council you can not follow these orders without sentencing, the problem is democrat judges will throw your azz in jail by going against the communist, so you need the right lawyer.

Ask the lady hair dresser who did this in Texas, she had an Obama ball licker commie for a judge that sentence her 7 days in jail while he let criminals out, he was also a black racist judge.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's either the fault of your politicians or yourself. As soon as you let the government start dictating what you can do and cannot do, you sacrifice your own individual freedom. It might start with masks. Now all of a sudden smoking is banned because it is unhealthy and puts others at risk. Next is alcohol for the same reason. And so on and so forth. Why would you let the government tell you what you can do in your life?

Just speaking in the abstract, isn't any pandemic response that involves getting people to follow rules they wouldn't normally follow incompatible with liberty? Because at the end of the day you are "making" people follow rules they don't normally adhere to as a response to the crisis.

Ideally an educated and rational society would work together to slow the transmission of this disease, recommendations would be put forth and each individual would work those into thier lives with no use of force necessary. And I wish there was a more Libertarian answer but these are the times when collectivist action results in the greatest gain for each individual in the society. 'Don't spread an illness' seems like an universal prerogative. I see "Life" as our first and most important right. Collectivist action to protect that right seems almost... Libertarian.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Which has given me first-hand experience on why you should never blindly accept what someone tells you to do. We were made to do many things for which we had no choice and now many veterans are suffering the consequences. Think of how many American lives were needlessly wasted in Vietnam simply because of politics and because generals were so interested in body counts they had no qualms about sending soldiers through minefields just to count the dead.

Just because something is a law doesn't make it right. Slavery and spousal abuse were permitted by law in the past.
    I am not American so the first lives I think about are not those of Americans. Laws have been changed over time to protect those that cannot protect themselves. In Victoria here,we saw the whole state shutdown for months and masks made mandatory. It worked. People bitched and moaned about rights and such,but the laws were mandated due to a state of emergency because of the pandemic. Individual beliefs do not matter when the health of a nation or part of that nation is at risk. Western Australia,Northern Territory,Queensland,South Australia and Tasmania shut their borders and the Victoria New South Wales border was restricted. Everywhere had their form of restrictions and it worked.We now have some of the lowest infection rates in the world. No community transmissions country wide today. The only reason this country managed to prevent large numbers of infection is that we were basically shut down,and any cases were jumped on and quarantined quickly. Not as quick as it should have been in the start though and there were unnecessary deaths as a result.

I see a lot of people claiming "99%" survival. What if you were one of the one percent? Or a member of your family? What if you or family did get sick,survived but had to live with the other health issues as a result of the virus? Kidney failure,lung failure etc. A few weeks ago a man was released from hospital here that had spent six months in a ward recovering. He survived,but it took six months before he was anywhere near well enough to leave.

I have been watching these threads being posted here over the last couple of months,and I am honestly shocked at the pure arrogant ignorance of a lot of the people here that I considered intelligent and reasonable.

People need to grow the f#ck up,stop believing the conspiracy bull****,and start to understand that this virus may not kill you if you do get it. It may not leave you with serious health issues if you do get it and survive. Bit it may too.

"I ain't wearing no f#cking mask because muh rights!" "No gubmint tell me what to do cus muh rights"

For f#ck sake. Never seen so many so called f#cking adults acting like spoiled children.
    Last edited by pvsampson; 11-28-2020 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Grammar,for what it is worth.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Just speaking in the abstract, isn't any pandemic response that involves getting people to follow rules they wouldn't normally follow incompatible with liberty? Because at the end of the day you are "making" people follow rules they don't normally adhere to as a response to the crisis.

Ideally an educated and rational society would work together to slow the transmission of this disease, recommendations would be put forth and each individual would work those into thier lives with no use of force necessary. And I wish there was a more Libertarian answer but these are the times when collectivist action results in the greatest gain for each individual in the society. 'Don't spread an illness' seems like an universal prerogative. I see "Life" as our first and most important right. Collectivist action to protect that right seems almost... Libertarian.
    I don't really care if those decisions are based on public health but it seems that whatever businesses get shut down and which get to stay open is pretty random and based on other things besides health.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I don't really care if those decisions are based on public health but it seems that whatever businesses get shut down and which get to stay open is pretty random and based on other things besides health.
    I was speaking to the idea of a mask mandate (which I thought Grouch was talking about, maybe I misread) so I am not defending every move made by the government during this crisis or the way in which lockdowns/quarantines have been carried out. But a temporary measure like mandatory masks to protect the lives of the citizens? Absolutely. It's the role of government to protect its people from threats. It's the only role it should have.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was speaking to the idea of a mask mandate (which I thought Grouch was talking about, maybe I misread) so I am not defending every move made by the government during this crisis or the way in which lockdowns/quarantines have been carried out. But a temporary measure like mandatory masks to protect the lives of the citizens? Absolutely. It's the role of government to protect its people from threats. It's the only role it should have.
    Yes I agree. I don't even understand the emotions that come with the topic of masks. That's like the least of my worries, and those screaming that they can't breathe with a mask on seem to be healthy enough to throw tantrums about it and I don't get it at all..like some poor chap working at Starbucks making minimum wage has any say so about it anyway.

However people losing their businesses and jobs and livelihoods and such..that's another topic that I don't really know the consequences of all that.

Yes I agree. I don't even understand the emotions that come with the topic of masks. That's like the least of my worries, and those screaming that they can't breathe with a mask on seem to be healthy enough to throw tantrums about it and I don't get it at all..like some poor chap working at Starbucks making minimum wage has any say so about it anyway.

However people losing their businesses and jobs and livelihoods and such..that's another topic that I don't really know the consequences of all that.
    The high rep squat will destroy this virus, I can’t do this with a mask on, you need air, quality breaths to build the lungs that way.

As far as masks in stores you can’t stop people from touching thier masks and then touching product, it’s a false sense of security, stronger lungs Equals living and dying. You are responsible for your own health, depending on government is death always.

The high rep squat will destroy this virus, I can’t do this with a mask on, you need air, quality breaths to build the lungs that way.

As far as masks in stores you can’t stop people from touching thier masks and then touching product, it’s a false sense of security, stronger lungs Equals living and dying. You are responsible for your own health, depending on government is death always.
    You're one lucky hillbilly, my gym hasn't been open since March.

You're one lucky hillbilly, my gym hasn't been open since March.
    I wish I was a hillbilly. But I’m a white neck! (Really that is an insider joke).

I do tend to practice squats outside, wayyyyy hard in grass, but I bet many here could surprise me.

It's not black or white, I agree with you. But there is a lack of consistency that causes a lot of controversy. Thanksgiving dinner get together? That will kill us all. But there's no problem being shoulder to shoulder being a good consumer today. These businesses need to be closed, but this business can stay open even though it is the same as some of the closed ones. Only Republican rallies can spread the virus, not Democratic ones. And so on and so forth.

If you are high risk, then isolate yourself and do what you need to be safe. If you are not, then you shouldn't have to. Use personal responsibility to negate risky behavior. I don't want to get in fistfights with drunken college guys so I don't go to the district where they all congregate and drink. Same concept in my opinion.

Absolutely. It's the role of government to protect its people from threats. It's the only role it should have.
    Hell No, that’s straight out of the communist playbook.

Listen sucker, government can only protect to the point when they can’t protect themselves any longer.

The capitalist society buys its protection and a free society defends itself but a free society also pays at the same time for the protection it wants.

You say life is the first right, are you ok with obortion?

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pvsampson View Post
    What if you or family did get sick,survived but had to live with the other health issues as a result of the virus? Kidney failure,lung failure etc. A few weeks ago a man was released from hospital here that had spent six months in a ward recovering. He survived,but it took six months before he was anywhere near well enough to leave.
    20% of those infected will have life long effects. Was listening to an interview with a gal who recovered and has a constant dull headache and periodically loses her ability to taste food.

I'll take the vaccine as soon as I can get it.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

You say life is the first right, are you ok with obortion?
    I don’t know exactly when life starts but I don’t believe it to be at conception so I support the Roe v Wade standing for first term abortions, second term legality being decided by the states, and third term abortions being prohibited except in life saving circumstances.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just speaking in the abstract, isn't any pandemic response that involves getting people to follow rules they wouldn't normally follow incompatible with liberty?
    Not necessarily.

Liberty and Freedom are two different things. You right to swing your fist ends at the tip of my nose, as the old saying goes, does allow some type or degree of government pandemic response with rules that are not ordinarily in place because, ya know, the whole contagious and giving it to others thing.

Unfortunately many states (almost entirely democrat run states) are going way, way too far

I don't care if it's fuking airborne ebola zaire, passing an order that you cannot go into your friend, family, or neighbor's house is over the line

As far as masks in stores you can’t stop people from touching thier masks and then touching product
    That's why the non-retards wash their hands after touching product.

And the non-retards also recognized long ago that every indication regarding this virus is that airborne transmission is the keystone, not fomites

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Watch all 13 min.
    The head of Cyber security that Trump fired on 60 min.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/chris-kr...es-2020-11-29/
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's the role of government to protect its people from threats. It's the only role it should have.
    Wrong. Completely incorrect.

The primary role of government should be protecting the Rights and Liberties of The People. Not being a surrogate parent who stands behind people and tells them what to do and not to do 'for their own protection'.

Of course, most people do want the government to protect people, but, those who would give up Liberty for security deserve neither

If a business wants to require masks, they should be able to do so, and you either wear one or you don't go onto their property...and if they ask you to leave and you don't, then you get arrested for trespass. But government telling private citizens they have to wear a mask when they visit a private business...no

[QUOTE=Farley1324;1624036901
    And the non-retards also recognized long ago that every indication regarding this virus is that airborne transmission is the keystone, not fomites[/QUOTE]

I'll tell you again and again, and again (but it's not sinking in) I live in a state where everyone wears a mask, it's not working, the governor has been in a panic the week before thanksgiving, we are seeing record cases of course because of record testing too.

EVERYONE wears a mask, almost 3,000 cases the other day. The governor turned into Mr. Health Judge when we were getting consistent daily cases of 2,000.

When you go to the restaurant, the server touches their masks while they talk to customers.