yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Trump's pre-COVID economy was booming, significantly outperforming Obama

Why do liberals lie and attribute economic growth under Trump to Obama? Even Bloomberg gets it.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/opinio...r-than-obama-s

It’s necessary to place those numbers in context. By 2016, officials in the Treasury Department and at the Federal Reserve had concluded that the economy was at full employment and that further improvement in the labor market was unlikely. This was in line with the Congressional Budget Office’s guidance that further declines in the unemployment rate would push the economy beyond its sustainable capacity.

Once in office, Trump ignored this consensus. He implemented a program of tax cuts, spending increases and unprecedented pressure on the Fed to cut interest rates to zero and keep them there. Trump’s goal of 3% growth was derided as delusional, while a bipartisan chorus of commentators declared his policies reckless and irresponsible.

They were anything but. Not only did the unemployment rate continue to fall, but the percentage of Americans aged 25 to 54 either employed or looking for a job saw its first sustained rise since the late 1980s. This inflection point changed the character of the labor market.

In 2016, real median household income was $62,898, just $257 above its level in 1999. Over the next three years it grew almost $6,000, to $68,703. That’s perhaps why, despite the pandemic, 56% of U.S. voters polled last month said their families were better off today than they were four years ago.
    Last edited by yesnow; 11-14-2020 at 05:29 PM.

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trumps agenda was all about the economy.

Implement policies to create an economic boom. Make us competitive on the international stage. Rework trade deals to benefit the US. Achieve peace overseas through economic pressure— tariffs on those who are threats instead of obamas plan of dumping billions of dollars and apologizing...

And it worked. And the establishment hates him for exposing how they implemented policies for decades that destroyed the middle class, weakened America, and made themselves rich.

And now you know why outsiders like trump are ruthlessly attacked from day one. It’s a big club, and the club protects club members.

ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre
    Trump's economy was a joke. Same with Obama's. Last time we had a decent economy was the 1960's.
    I hate capitalism srs

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rampagefc77 View Post
    Trumps agenda was all about the economy.

Implement policies to create an economic boom. Make us competitive on the international stage. Rework trade deals to benefit the US. Achieve peace overseas through economic pressure— tariffs on those who are threats instead of obamas plan of dumping billions of dollars and apologizing...

And it worked. And the establishment hates him for exposing how they implemented policies for decades that destroyed the middle class, weakened America, and made themselves rich.

And now you know why outsiders like trump are ruthlessly attacked from day one. It’s a big club, and the club protects club members.
    Also im getting tin foily here but given how they used corona outbreak in such an arbitrary manner rioting, i wouldn't be surprised if this chit was cooked by the chicoms in junction with globalists (fauci was in Wuhan 3 months prior to the outbreak) as means to undermine Trump coming towards the election. It honestly wouldn't surprise at all me given all the unraveling in the last 5 years.

scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Very convenient for the democrats

Soaring economy, jobs. No chance of winning

Suddenly a virus on election year.

China + Democrats. End result.....

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I voted for Trump because there has never been a point in my lifetime that i had more than i needed, i bought a house, got a great paying job, lowest taxes i paid in the last 4 years, money in the bank, 401k was banging before covid, my stocks portfolio was on the up and up, people around me who worked hard were also getting that paper...

Then covid happened and the Democrats couldn't be happier, that told me everything i needed to know
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu

yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesnow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ltsOgre View Post
    Trump's economy was a joke. Same with Obama's. Last time we had a decent economy was the 1960's.
    You can't read, huh? Median wage growth has increased substantially under Trump.

Originally Posted by bluebeltATT View Post
    I voted for Trump because there has never been a point in my lifetime that i had more than i needed, i bought a house, got a great paying job, lowest taxes i paid in the last 4 years, money in the bank, 401k was banging before covid, my stocks portfolio was on the up and up, people around me who worked hard were also getting that paper...

Then covid happened and the Democrats couldn't be happier, that told me everything i needed to know
    Oh but didn't you hear? Trump tweeted something mean.

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yesnow View Post
    Oh but didn't you hear? Trump tweeted something mean.

when feelings got hurt , even though these same people were looking at success decided to dump the ship thats when you know this country is in trouble
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu