Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 2600
    Eatin ass and takin names Blasting's Avatar
    Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hardcore_D00d View Post
    lol they could've got a first and some change probably if they traded him before all this chit. phins got him for nothing lmao. not gonna lie though, rosen seems like a lil bich after all this. i get his frustration but the way he acted shows a lot. dude is a whiny and very jay cutlerish
    How did he act like a little bitch? Showed up to all the workouts and when asked about the situation responded with this:

“I definitely understand the situation. It’s annoying, but it is what it is. Football is a business and I definitely respect the higher-ups and their decisions,” Rosen said. “Whatever decisions are made, it’s my duty to prove (the Cardinals) right if they keep me and prove them wrong if they ship me off.”

Pretty level headed and mature imo. Not a fan of Dolphins or Cardinals but he earned my respect after this ordeal.

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How many damn WRs do they think we need? Why take Isabella over Metcalf? What in the actual fuk is going on

441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, I wouldn’t exactly be surprised if Kirk and Larry don’t last the year honestly

Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    How many damn WRs do they think we need? Why take Isabella over Metcalf? What in the actual fuk is going on
    Metcalf was impressive in the combine, but is one dimensional. Isabella is a better fit because Murray isn't going to have time to huck it down field.
    New England Patriot
    MISC Dynasty League Champion 2018

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler2106 View Post
    Metcalf was impressive in the combine, but is one dimensional. Isabella is a better fit because Murray isn't going to have time to huck it down field.
    Yeah, I agree that immediately Isabella is better with his lateral quickness and route running but his ceiling is severely capped compared to Metcalfs. Isabella would have been there in the 3rd and possibly 4th round.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Blasting View Post
    How did he act like a little bitch? Showed up to all the workouts and when asked about the situation responded with this:

“I definitely understand the situation. It’s annoying, but it is what it is. Football is a business and I definitely respect the higher-ups and their decisions,” Rosen said. “Whatever decisions are made, it’s my duty to prove (the Cardinals) right if they keep me and prove them wrong if they ship me off.”

Pretty level headed and mature imo. Not a fan of Dolphins or Cardinals but he earned my respect after this ordeal.
    Definitely...that guy must've listened to the Steve Smith rant and assumed Smith knew wtf he was ranting about. Rosen had his flaws and had his big mouth moments...he handled this AWFUL situation with as much class as you can expect. He did nothing to hurt the Arizona trade value for him, they did that all on their own.

Side note to the Zona fans...you guys killed this draft. I'm not sold on Murray as a QB but you added some crazy talent in this class. If someone showed me a mock draft a week ago with the picks that you got and where you got them I would've laughed at that person for the Murphy, Butler and Thompson picks thinking no way those guys drop that far...and yet here we are.

Obviously as a 49ers fan I hope they all suck giant donkey balls but I fear that won't be the case.

And for the guys bashing the Isabella pick, the kid is a stud. Isabella + Butler >>>>> Metcalf.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You didn't have a single WR hit 800 yards receiving last year and you want to complain about your team picking several promising WRs the next draft???

What am I missing here?

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Metcalf is just a workout warrior whose not that great at actually playing football. Thank god ole Al kicked the bucket or he'd have gone top 5 to the raiders fsho.

As it's been said AZ had an old Fitz and Kirk going into the draft, they are fully stocked to absorb Larry retiring in another year or two now.

I've really come around on this draft. Actually watched film on Murray (not just highlights, there's a condensed video with every snap he took that wasn't a handoff) and am pretty damn excited about his potential. Got no choice but to buy into him now. If Hicks can stay on the field this defense could be nasty too, our secondary is loaded. Pretty pumped for this upcoming season now.

Wish Rosen the best and he handled the situation very well, but I've already moved on. No use crying about how it went down now, on to the future in AZ.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

Eatin ass and takin names Blasting's Avatar
    Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Definitely...that guy must've listened to the Steve Smith rant and assumed Smith knew wtf he was ranting about. Rosen had his flaws and had his big mouth moments...he handled this AWFUL situation with as much class as you can expect. He did nothing to hurt the Arizona trade value for him, they did that all on their own.

Side note to the Zona fans...you guys killed this draft. I'm not sold on Murray as a QB but you added some crazy talent in this class. If someone showed me a mock draft a week ago with the picks that you got and where you got them I would've laughed at that person for the Murphy, Butler and Thompson picks thinking no way those guys drop that far...and yet here we are.

Obviously as a 49ers fan I hope they all suck giant donkey balls but I fear that won't be the case.

And for the guys bashing the Isabella pick, the kid is a stud. Isabella + Butler >>>>> Metcalf.
    Strongly disagree. I’m fine with the Murphy and Isabella picks but other than that it’s just a bunch of dudes that were highly touted on Internet scout websites. Clearly teams didn’t like Butler nearly as much as Twitter scouts did. And for good reason. Guy couldn’t separate in the Big 12. That’s alarming. And we found out after the draft Deionte Thompson has a degenerative knee issue. And I’m not a big fan of Murray, and factoring that in with the terrible handling of Rosen and losing a bunch of trade value, I think it was an incredibly stupid move.

And the bottom line is that their team had an awful offensive line last year, main reason Rosen sucked and David Johnson struggled, and they didn’t bother addressing it with a lot of high picks. I mean, if you really have to have Murray over Rosen, at least go get him a left tackle at 33 and a guard with your third rounder.

Keim has no idea what he’s doing imo

TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Murphy was who i wanted as a Colts fan, but people say Ya-Sin is good too, so hopefully they both work out.

As someone living in Arizona that likes Cards as a 2nd or 3rd team and prefers to see them do well for entertainment value I couldn't stand taking Kyler, and then fukkin lol at dumping Rosen. Dolphins got a top half of 1st round talent that's a toss up as much as he was a year ago and have no guaranteed money tied to him.

Murray pretty much only fits Kliff well or similar type coaches to me, I think you pigeon hole yourself more as far as what coaches you can have with him, Rosen would fit a much wider variety of coaches. But if they fail hard this year anyway and have a new HC/GM/QB, I guess that doesn't matter.

If the season fails, Cards could be on their 4th HC in 4 years, 3rd top 10 pick QB in 3 years. That will look as unstable as the Suns, (hate Sarver so much).

The really interesting thing about the Rosen trade though is that there were reports WEEKS ago that the Cards already had an offer of a 2nd round pick for him. The trade can't have been with Miami because they traded back in that round, why would they promise 48 then trade back to 62, to rip off the Cards and laugh in their face even more? So unless it was one of the 2 picks later (I guess Patriots could've offered 64 for Rosen?), then Cardinals screwed themselves waiting, reflecting even worse on Keim's foresight.

Originally Posted by Blasting View Post
    Keim has no idea what he’s doing imo
    Just looking desperate now. I think the long term best FRANCHISE move was keeping Rosen, but the short term "all my chips are in the center" move was Murray, either Kliff works or Keim is gone, so he's just blindly throwing what he can Kliff's way hoping Kliff can make it work for both their sakes.

I was really curious what the deal with Patrick Peterson was after they drafted Murphy. Could be good timing though, Peterson's 29 in a few months and once you pass 30 the speed drops so it may be time to really dig into trades for him, he already started to look worse than previous last year.

Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    You didn't have a single WR hit 800 yards receiving last year and you want to complain about your team picking several promising WRs the next draft???

What am I missing here?
    Originally Posted by SteezeFactory View Post
    Metcalf is just a workout warrior whose not that great at actually playing football. Thank god ole Al kicked the bucket or he'd have gone top 5 to the raiders fsho.

As it's been said AZ had an old Fitz and Kirk going into the draft, they are fully stocked to absorb Larry retiring in another year or two now.

I've really come around on this draft. Actually watched film on Murray (not just highlights, there's a condensed video with every snap he took that wasn't a handoff) and am pretty damn excited about his potential. Got no choice but to buy into him now. If Hicks can stay on the field this defense could be nasty too, our secondary is loaded. Pretty pumped for this upcoming season now.

Wish Rosen the best and he handled the situation very well, but I've already moved on. No use crying about how it went down now, on to the future in AZ.
    I had a long response to this a few days ago but it kept giving me 404 when I tried to post.

I fully understand why management didnt want to give Rosen another chance, Murray is the guy we need to fit our new HCs system. However I think Wilks and Kliff were both terrible hirings, and currently view Kliff as a poor mans Lincoln Riley.

Im on board drafting Murray, but Keim completely chit the bed handling the Rosen trade and proved again that he is just flat out bad at his job. He didnt even start talking about trading Rosen on draft day until the draft was starting, an hour or to before the fradt he should have told the Giants, Raiders, Redskins and Dolphins we were taking Kyler and to give us their best offer for Rosen before the draft starts. I said before the draft anything but some type of 1st or an early 2nd and another pick would be the only acceptable return on Rosen. You might want to ignore how this whole Rosen thing happened but I wont. We spent way too much to move up to get im last year condiering all the criticism of him then sold him at 40 cents on the dollar after drafting Kyler when we had better offers for him last month.

Isabella is very fast and has great lateral speed, and will play a nice role in this new offense but DKs ceiling is insanely high in comparison and if he has the dedication to learn how to run routes better, he will be an elite WR. Isabella is 5'8 with short arms and small hands, he would have most definitely been there in the 3rd and probably 4th round considering the only team who would love him, took our boy N'Keal in the 1st round.

I know Fitz is on his way out but when you have an epically bad O-line and draft an undersized QB at 1, improving that line needs to be made a massive priority. Not drafting a chit load of receivers and waiting until the 6th round to take an undersized Guard. Teams find above average-good WRs fairly often that go as undrafted FAs. The only undrafted FA im aware of that turned out to be a stud on the o-line in the modern game is Jason Peters.

I was hoping we would take Taylor with the first pick in the 2nd round because he seemed line a huge upgrade to what we have and his style would work great with Kyler and DJ, but I cant be mad about getting Murphy. He's a local guy, was amazing at UW and arguably the best CB in the draft. If we had gotten a better value for Rosen, we would have been able to get Taylor as well (or Cody Ford or Erik McCoy). Steve drafted like he made major moves in FA to improve this o-line, when in reality we traded for a 31 year old OT that has been injury prone his entire career, a 31yo Sweezy who is pretty good but has also had a major back surgery, and Garcia who isnt even projected to be a starter (and also tore his acl last year).

Im still a Cards fan, Ive been rooting for these *******s since I was a kid watching them stack L's while sweating my ass off and sitting on hot bleacher seats at ASU stadium as a kid; but my patience is running thin. I used to be sad that my grandpa passed before he got to see them win a Super Bowl after getting so close, now Im wondering if even I will see it happen. Im guessing I wont unless the NFL forces the Bidwills into selling the team due to multiple generations of sheer incompetence.

TLDR:
    This draft was mostly filled with luxury picks, the person in here who liked our draft the most is a fukn 49ers fan lmao
    O-line wasnt made a priority in FA or the draft, Kyler is gonna be running for his life all season
    WRs are a die a dozen position, we should have been aggressive in signing undrafted FAs and hoping one or two hit and addressing it next year as needed, not drafting a chit load and reaching hard on Isabella
    Keim should have already been fired (the ridiculous contract he gave Bradford or the epic mismanagement of finding a replacement for Palmer when it was clear he was done after the 2015 playoffs) or the Bidwills need to sell the team, preferably both.
    Last edited by hardestgainer; 05-04-2019 at 10:51 AM.
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew

JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We tied boyos!!

Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JRMoore82 View Post
    We tied boyos!!
    Offense looked a lot better than I expected. Nice to see old man Fitz getting his and DJ looking like the DJ we need.
    New England Patriot
    MISC Dynasty League Champion 2018

JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler2106 View Post
    Offense looked a lot better than I expected. Nice to see old man Fitz getting his and DJ looking like the DJ we need.
    Murray looked like a straight dumpster fire. He pulled his head out and **** looked decent enough.

Sadly he went back to dumpster fire in OT.

He at least came back from a huge deficit so that’s plus one for him over Rosen.

Well at least it’s all an improvement from last year.

DK had as many TDs yesterday as Isabella has had receptions all season lol. Still unbelievable that we took a 5'8 receiver with small hands in the 2nd

Now we burn a draft pick on a short week fill in RB, despite the next 3 weeks being against monster run Ds anyways. Could have just used Morris or Ajayi off free agency and get a very similiar overall performance.

How that fat, sweaty retard still has a job Ill never know.

Not a single bump in our thread from the Nuk trade? Cardinal brahs pls

Who do you think we should take in the 1st? Try to trade back? Up?

Ive seen a lot of mocks lately with Simmons (and a couple with Okudah) falling to us, if that happens I feel like we'd have to take him instead of addressing the O-line. Also saw a story yesterday that Kyler is still pushing for us to draft Lamb, I feel like thats a luxury we cant afford unless we could trade Kirk for a 1st (which would be a tough sell)
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew

Love the Ertz trade, its all comng together boyos. We might finally make it
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You guys are really good this year. I can see the cards going to the SB. Kyler has been amazing and that receiving core has to be like top 3 in the league

Going to the games has been fun (Although not losing to them) everyone is out in full force

1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm in total shock right now, wouldn't have guessed the cards would be the only undefeated team after week 6. Even vegas in the beginning of the season had them as huge underdogs not only to win the SB but also big underdogs just to win their division (no surprise since the west is stacked). I also assumed they would come in dead last in their division. But the way they've been playing so far, especially after destroying Cle and LA, makes me believe they can go undefeated the whole way. Can't see anyone that can beat them at this point. I'm thinking Cards vs. Bills in the SB (they already proved they can beat Buff although it took the infamous hail murray play).
    Last edited by 1hardgainer; 10-18-2021 at 03:41 AM.
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh1VU-_OF98