PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Nutrabolic Supernova Fruit Punch Review

Nutrabolics was kind enough to send me out one of their products by the name of Supernova. This pre-workout caught my eye due to an ingredient by the name of Dendrobium. I’ve never had Dendrobium, but after skimming the internet a few minutes I was interested to know how this product would effect me.

Every ingredient besides the Dendrobium I am fairly familiar with. The dosing of citrulline is nice at 6g, beta alanine at 1.6g I usually lean toward 3.2g but half a serving is always nice if you want to take two scoops or if you’re not a fan of the beta alanine tingles.

I actually started with half a scoop, this is just something I do every time I’m dealing with a new stimulant. You never know how you’re going to react toward a stimulant and being someone who doesn’t regularly consume stimulants I wanted to make sure I didn’t overdose myself into a headache. Even with half a scoop I noticed a nice calming energy surge. I did not feel like spartan kicking the squat rack or anything, but it was nice and smooth lasted throughout my hour long workout.

Going up to one whole scoop I didn’t actually achieve intense rage or anything like that. It was sort of the same feeling but a little more wiry long lasting energy. I’m not sure if anyone will know what I’m talking about, but their was a product called Maximize by iForce Nutrition. I’ve only ever felt this type of long lasting energy from these two products this product has Dendrobium and I believe if I’m recalling correctly iForces Maximize had Acacia I’m not sure if these stimulants are similar, but the energy I received from this product definitely reminded me of the feeling I had taking Maximize. Going up to one full scoop I also noticed I was a bit more focused and even calm, this could be due to the L-Theanine and Huperzine both ingredients I’ve had nice experiences with in the past.

Overall I would give this Pre-Workout an 8/10. Mixing was great, taste was a bit sour but I’m not the type to care about the taste of a Pre-workout. Major things I like about Supernova is that it’s one of a kind like I said the only time I’ve ever felt this type of energy was from an older company that I’m not even sure is around anymore. It’s something that stands out in a crowded market of stimulants. Long lasting smooth energy is hard to come by and this product nails it.

Even though I enjoyed the energy, I really look for a Pre-workout to wake me up and Supernova didn't exactly wake me up, like I was saying it’s sort of a subtle stimulant but long lasting. I typically prefer something that will get my heart pumping and induce alittle rage.

I’d definitely recommend Supernova to someone looking for clean long lasting energy, maybe you’re someone who takes their time at the gym maybe spends 2-4 hours in the gym. I like to get in and out so having a pre that hits hard and then goes away is more up my alley, but I could definitely see someone using this on long workout sessions and not being overly stimulated. Supernova is just right for a long period of time having that energy, but not pumping you up so much you get tired quickly or out of breath.

Last, but not least I’d like to thank Nutrabolics and Andrewwww for sending this product over to me. Nutrabolics has a stand out product here with Supernova

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good solid honest review where you explained the good points and you talked about
    what you really like to feel from a pre and though you liked it, the energy wasn't really
    what your looking for which is again is HONEST and that's what makes reviews good
    when you tell the truth about the supplement.

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad you received this product all the way in Hawaii.

Appreciate the honest review. The L-Theanine might be holding you back in regards to the energy in this formula, possible need 1.5scoops for more caffeine.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice review, very rarely do you come across clean long lasting energy like you mentioned.

I’m the type of person to sit around in the gym I know it’s frowned upon, but I enjoy the atmosphere and I also like to take my time with heavier lifts and such so I really look for long lasting energy I hate it when I take a pre workout and get all hype for 30/45 minutes and next thing you know you’re feeling tired. I’m also not a stim head, but I like the calmer lasting energy like you mentioned. I will def be putting this one on my Christmas list
    Where The Good Stuff

PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by andrewwww View Post
    Glad you received this product all the way in Hawaii.

Appreciate the honest review. The L-Theanine might be holding you back in regards to the energy in this formula, possible need 1.5scoops for more caffeine.
    I’ll probably wait til next week to give a review at 1.5 scoops, but I’ll definitely drop an update on how 1.5 scoops feel

I took 1 scoops again today felt pretty much the same. It’s consistent with the long lasting effect even at half a scoop I felt pretty wired for 1 hour +

Yesterday I took 1.5 scoops I definitely noticed a difference. First thing I noticed was an increase in heart beat, my heart was pumping much faster than it was taking just one scoop. I was hoping that because my heart was pumping that I’d feel more explosive, but no unfortunately my heart was just racing. Half way through my workout I started to feel a little light headed. I was sweating more than usual, unlike my experience with 1 scoop I actually had trouble focusing.

I’m an endurance athlete as well as a gym rat. I only take Pre-Workout while in the gym and my gym workouts are usually always 1-2 hours. This time I stayed in the gym about an hour. I tried to listen to relaxing music to bring my heart rate down, nothing really worked and 8 hours later I was able to relax. I went to the gym at 8am only at 4pm did I start to feel like my normal self. I do not advise anyone take 1.5 scoops of this stuff unless you want your heart racing for 7 hours after your workout. Now I must say, I’m very responsive to stimulants. I do not drink coffee and if I’m taking a stimulant based pre workouts I’ll typically only take it twice a week. That being said I’ve tried many stimulated based pre workouts this one is good, but it’s potent and if you do not have a high tolerance do not exceed 1 scoop.

If you’re looking for long lasting energy Nutrabolics Supernova is the way to go.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah anything over 1 scoop if you are not a stim junkie like my self is going to be too much. 2 scoops works perfect for me especially on those days when I plan on training a while longer.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)