Closed Thread
    Message Board King rekonstructed's Avatar
    rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500)

I rarely see young Middle Eastern HBBs in the USA go for their own race.

HBBs meaning ones that are good looking and bangable.

I live in a racially diverse area and run into a lot of people in their college years to fresh out of college in their early 20s. Thanks to being involved in photography music events in my current city, I run into them even more.

I've noticed a trend recently with most young Middle Eastern HBBs. Unless they are really traditional Muslim FOB types, they very rarely date or hookup with guys of their own race. For one, they really fall hard for the Chad Thundercock lookalikes, moreso than a lot of other women out there.

When it comes to hookups, they almost never get with men of their own race. I have see Middle Eastern guys who were aesthetic slay other races but tell me that they cannot slay women of their own race. One I know goes for Latinas to compensate because he loves that dark hair bronze skin look, tells me it is because women of his own race do not want anything to do with him.

If she is westernized or has white girls as friends, almost guarantee she is not going for a guy of her own race.

I wonder if Middle Eastern dudes are the next Asian dudes in the US, I even see whitewashed Asian HBBs occasionally going for an aesthetic Asian guy.
    If I necro bump, ban me

PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yes habibi

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No pics again
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OKCupid dating stats showed that all girls want Chad pretty much

ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000) ChicksMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not this phucking thread again dude. Get the phuck over your inferiority complex and go better yourself. You're no better than a whining feminist.

StarOne1 is a name known to all. (+5000) StarOne1 is a name known to all. (+5000) StarOne1 is a name known to all. (+5000) StarOne1 is a name known to all. (+5000) StarOne1 is a name known to all. (+5000) StarOne1 is a name known to all. (+5000) StarOne1 is a name known to all. (+5000) StarOne1 is a name known to all. (+5000) StarOne1 is a name known to all. (+5000) StarOne1 is a name known to all. (+5000) StarOne1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And you provide no pics of these hbbs????

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChicksMan View Post
    Not this phucking thread again dude. Get the phuck over your inferiority complex and go better yourself. You're no better than a whining feminist.
    It's not really his fault, tbh. He's clearly dealing with some mental illnesses on top of that, and I think obsessing on this topic is like some kind of weird compulsion for him.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

always sleeps with fan on suprabum's Avatar
    suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if by rarely you mean never an by their own race you mean you then, yeah. thatslifeson.jpg
    a series of short tasks over a relatively longer period of time is life. altruistic light moves under the cover of your own darkness.. find this inner torch bearer and accompany them to the end. we all walk together, but we all walk alone. there is no understanding or purpose beyond that

-Be optimistic and believe in everything you do-

rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500) rekonstructed is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    It's not really his fault, tbh. He's clearly dealing with some mental illnesses on top of that, and I think obsessing on this topic is like some kind of weird compulsion for him.
    So lets get the facts straight here. You steal dudes pics and pretend to be at least 3 different personas online (including the car salesman troll) and then stalk random users based on "writing style". That's not even to mention the fact that your name is by far the strongest username to post content ratio I have seen on the misc and have the nerves to say, or anyone for that matter, has a "mental illness"?

I have seen some sad cases of FAs but at least they tried to improve their lives. You are not even trying, I mean, what's the point of posting on this forum and even existing in life? Tell me, lets have a session, lets do something. You have been riding me so hard in all of my threads that I wonder if you even have an existence outside of this forum.

Thanksgiving is almost here, do you even have anything to be thankful of?

How sad do you have to be to be to pretend to be multiple personas online?
    If I necro bump, ban me

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rekonstructed View Post
    So lets get the facts straight here. You steal dudes pics and pretend to be at least 3 different personas online (including the car salesman troll) and then stalk random users based on "writing style". That's not even to mention the fact that your name is by far the strongest username to post content ratio I have seen on the misc and have the nerves to say, or anyone for that matter, has a "mental illness"?

How sad do you have to be to be to pretend to be multiple personas online?
    Let's take a ban bet. You find one pic of me on here (I have never posted a IRL pic), I take 3 months off. Mods can detect my IP - if they find one post I've made with an alt account, I take 3 months off (actually, they could probably perm me). If you can't find anything, you take 3 months off.

You want to back off and admit you're flat-out making **** up to deflect, or do you want to put your money where your mouth is?
    Last edited by FAPhaggot; 11-21-2018 at 09:28 PM.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    U mad I’m exotic?
    Toxic Male Energy

Pull-up mogged GooBaa 19JAN2023, me (10) him (5). To this day he refuses to take his perm.

Garbage Tier Miscer List: LargePeter (5 foot 9), GooBaa, Luc1fer, MinisterofLust, Fang2, OPGenesis, NYPat, DolphinPilot, (saved).

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i noticed indian girls and middle eastern chicks like the fukboi looking brown guys. they gone graduate to ya boy
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What about your social circle op?
    No Glow, No Go Crew

*Cries about negs* Crew

Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some of the non-traditional ones/not connected to their roots want chads/others, but lots are traditional and like M.E guys, also if she’s religious than she can’t marry a non muslim so that alone discredit your theory, sloots gonna sloot regardless of background

Originally Posted by Kabamaro View Post
    Some of the non-traditional ones/not connected to their roots want chads/others, but lots are traditional and like M.E guys, also if she’s religious than she can’t marry a non muslim so that alone discredit your theory, sloots gonna sloot regardless of background
    not talkin marriage brah
    If I necro bump, ban me

SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SikhAndDestroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    i noticed indian girls and middle eastern chicks like the fukboi looking brown guys. they gone graduate to ya boy
    Can confirm, 6'4 and light skin checking in
    By reading this post you acknowledge SikhAndDestroy is an online persona and all posts by SikhAndDestroy are satirical in nature. Comments by SikhAndDestroy shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

6'4 Jatt Crew