Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    I think Republicans should continue calling her a slut and deny all female claims of assault as just “guys being guys”. Grab them by the p$$y right? Sloots gonna sloot.... it’s a great look for the R’s.
    so once again you and every other ****phile lib reveal yourself to be a hypocrite.

somehow you cant even seem to remember what hilary did to bill clintons multiple accusers.

never mind the fact billy had to pay a settlement for RAPE.

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sal29 View Post
    So a rapist can rape someone and think that if enough time goes by then it never happened?
    1. Kavanaugh has not been accused of rape
    2. There is not a single piece of evidence concerning either accusation
    3. There is something called statute of limitations
    I would die for Palestine

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    That's not helpful. You could have had a reasonable argument until you started name-calling.

well she deserves it ..... its not like she's innocent as a new born

Are you? I don't understand why you'd make claims that you also cannot prove true. As you'll see if you read further, my argument is there absolutely should be evidence that these things took place, but to say you are 110% sure...well, you're using lots of absolutes. Just because you think you know the answer to a question doesn't mean you don't have the obligation to ask it.
    im 110% sure cause not a single piece of evidence would stick after 30 years, whether its a tangible or an intangible one..... brb.. no cameras.... no dna swabbing

LOL. Again, why go there? You can make a rational argument that this all sets a horrible precedent without making unfounded claims. Your made up claims. Do you not see the irony here?

thats the thing, dont you see im doing the exact same thing they are doing

Completely irrelevant. Why does the strength of testimony vary based on the social/political status of the accused or the accuser? That's not a logical conclusion.
    so when you claim "fake" rape vs a "say" miscer , will it be the same as claiming rape against a well known "rich", "powerfull" public figure?

Stick to the merits of the accusation.
    all these things said about trump and his administration and youre still asking for merit??? turn on fox,cnn or bloomberg financial news

It's perfectly legal to accuse someone of a crime. I'm not going to pass judgment on the accuser, she could well be legitimate and if so that's terrible. I'm not going to pass judgment on the accused either, he deserves the benefit of due process. No person should be lynched on the basis of accusations alone, and if accusations are what it takes to keep someone out of a SCOTUS seat, there will be an accusation at each nomination.
    it is legal to accuse someone of a crime that he did, not some false accusation or else we will have a mark denny case all over again

I'm as staunch a supporter of taking victims seriously as you will find, and there's an inordinate amount of research out there on victims delaying reporting, but there is just a lot about this that troubles me. Maybe she is completely being truthful, but until and unless something else comes out that corroborates her story, I don't think delaying or derailing a nomination is warranted.

and im more vigorous on taking a victim seriously but not after 30 years ...... she said she was in a party aka ,she drank,she got wasted ,she was drunk , sh!t faced...... how did she know she was raped if she was sh!t faced?

i mean point logical things when youre building a case dont throw random allegations 3 decades later

We need to hear what evidence is available. If it's nothing further than an allegation with no other evidence (and I'm really not interested in a polygraphs just LOL, therapist notes, etc.) that gives me the heebie jeebies. If there's more to it, that evidence should be evaluated.

well if evidence is there, then yeah im "110%" behind her.... but again.... im 210% sure there is none... and its all some dog sh!t accusations from her side to make more money ,fame or god knows what

Either way, an accusation is not enough. We aren't looking at beyond a reasonable doubt here, probably, but we still need something.
    i agree
    Last edited by MEDITATE; 09-24-2018 at 07:07 AM.
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So what you're saying is when girls flash me their tits and/or grab my junk I've been sexually assaulted?

#metoo Can't wait until they run for political office.
    Toxic Masculinity

TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealCartman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    It wasn’t even a rape allegation...I’m pretty sure it was “he touched me inappropriately...as a teenager”.

The people that should be really upset are the women that truly had fuked up stuff and actual rape happen...not “he looked at me or he needs to lose the ability to make a living”.
    I'd just add how much illegal/immoral stuff we all did as children/teens - I'd bet the majority of people did at least a couple things like stole a pack of gum, stole money from parents, lied to teachers/parents, snapped a girls bra, made crude jokes, drank underage, got into fights - should that carry through your entire adult life? And if someone claims they never did any of that they are lying or lived a very sheltered life.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otisthebat View Post
    3. There is something called statute of limitations
    Which has nothing to do with this.

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deepfat View Post
    LO fuking L. So now you're just presuming what people say in private with not a shred of evidence? Strong broad brush artwork there. But, but, but they could be saying mean things in private. GTFO.

Don't forget that these unhinged liberals believe the propaganda media , who say things like "sources familiar with the way ____ thinks..." So Zyr's line of thinking is completely normal and logical to Ze.
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot. *not financial advice as I am not your financial advisor*
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otisthebat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She's a slut for existing. Another logical, insightful counter from MEDITATE.
    No, she's a slut for trying to ruin a man's life for political and monetary gain.

Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    Which has nothing to do with this.
    Did you read the post I was replying to? If the statute of limitations has eclipsed, legally the crime never happened.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otisthebat View Post
    Did you read the post I was replying to? If the statute of limitations has eclipsed, legally the crime never happened.
    Noooo ... a SOL just means it can’t be prosecuted anymore. And again, since he is not (and can never due to the SOL) facing criminal prosecution for this it has nothing to do with anything.

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    Don’t rape people and you should be okay
    Where was the rape? And don’t give a ******* answer...

Originally Posted by TheRealCartman View Post
    I'd just add how much illegal/immoral stuff we all did as children/teens - I'd bet the majority of people did at least a couple things like stole a pack of gum, stole money from parents, lied to teachers/parents, snapped a girls bra, made crude jokes, drank underage, got into fights - should that carry through your entire adult life? And if someone claims they never did any of that they are lying or lived a very sheltered life.
    Absolutely...we all did chit when we were kids that we aren’t proud of but it happened. If a 14 year old says a racial slur, does someone get to bring it up 36 years later and go I remember he said n****r. I don’t recall in what context, when, where, to whom, etc...but he’s racist and shouldn’t be allowed to make money.”

“Sir, you cheated on your wife with her coworker for 2 years...”

“This isn’t about me...”

Just lol...I’m sure Tamara was the sweetest boy.
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Um what? That wasn’t what he said.

BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nickboy333 View Post
    Stop being angry with the potential victim, be angry with the laws and system in place.
    If 30 years is the statute of limitations, and a plaintiff decides to sue, then it is her full right to do so.
    Doesn't mean she will win the case.

Basically you are angry and foolish for disrespecting the legal system which is the basis for our system.
    This is an odd defense of the woman considering that she never reported the incident to the local police and still hasn't today, even at their behest. The legal system, as you put it, isn't even being involved through out this proceeding.
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

no no no, you still dont get the point... so im going to make it as easy as possible....... brb getting drunk /sh!t faced ..... brb remembering being raped ... i mean 1 +1 =2

and no idea why you getting that butthurt about this....... every single chick i know had a one night stand with someone she doesnt know for the fukc of it..... not to mention how many p3n0rs she has sucked during her teens/20s

if that doesnt qualify a chick to be called a slut i wonder what does

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kreuzritter View Post
    so once again you and every other ****phile lib reveal yourself to be a hypocrite.

somehow you cant even seem to remember what hilary did to bill clintons multiple accusers.

never mind the fact billy had to pay a settlement for RAPE.
    ah , I see since I didn’t bring up Hillary (because somehow that’s related to this topic) it must mean that I am a “Lib, DEEPSTATE, Shill” got it.
    The R’s should just just revoke women’s right to vote...that will teach them to speak out. While we are at it they should also pardon Cosby since it was so long ago.... oh wait he’s brown/GUILTY never mind.

Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I said name-calling isn't helpful, and he said it's not like she was born innocent, therefore, no matter her actions, she was born and it's okay to use such terms.
    That’s not what was said or even implied. All he said was, it isn’t as if she’s morally innocent (as compared to how a new born baby is innocent)

IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Yeah, it does seem off.

Read a little about it since first seeing it here in R&P. I used to follow political and finance news pretty closely until I decided it was mostly pointless.

What I read at least made it sound like Ford didn't start this with the intention of becoming the center of a public referendum on youthful drunken sexual misconduct.

She brought up the incident in a therapy session in 2012. Totally appropriate. Doesn't have to be something criminal or full on rape to be traumatic or damaging to someone.

When she saw that Kavanaugh was being vetted for SC she sent a letter about the incident to one of the people involved in the hearing process and initially didn't want to be identified. I didn't get the impression that she was out to get anyone exactly, more of a concerned citizen thing with no expectation that it would be THE thing to keep the man from being confirmed.

Now supposedly there is another woman saying that he flashed her at a college party.

Today's kids? Better not ever do anything drunk and/or stupid because it will probably be captured on video or snapped and uploaded to the internet.

RIP privacy and youthful indiscretion.
    Lol, this is getting out of hand. The issue with this particular incident is there’s no proof beyond he said/she said which end this quicker than it started. Flashing in college? Lol, you can look up several videos a day of college kids flashing others. Wtf, why would anyone come forward for that? Imb4 they want an FBI investigation as well.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Michael Avenatti reveals he is now representing a third Brett Kavanaugh accuser

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/mic...borah-ramirez/

Attorney Michael Avenatti tweeted Sunday that he is now representing a woman who has “credible” information about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and his high school pal Mark Judge.

“I represent a woman with credible information regarding Judge Kavanaugh and Mark Judge,” Avenatti tweeted. “We will be demanding the opportunity to present testimony to the committee and will likewise be demanding that Judge and others be subpoenaed to testify. The nomination must be withdrawn.”
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by IH8RICE View Post
    Lol, this is getting out of hand. The issue with this particular incident is there’s no proof beyond he said/she said which end this quicker than it started. Flashing in college? Lol, you can look up several videos a day of college kids flashing others. Wtf, why would anyone come forward for that? Imb4 they want an FBI investigation as well.
    Great argument - if those kids are someday nominated to represent 1/9th of 1/3 of our entire Federal government and make laws that effect millions for potentially as long as the US exists ... yea maybe they should be scrutinized for those actions.

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post

Attorney Michael Avenatti tweeted Sunday that he is now representing a woman who has “credible” information about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and his high school pal Mark Judge.

“I represent a woman with credible information regarding Judge Kavanaugh and Mark Judge,” Avenatti tweeted. “We will be demanding the opportunity to present testimony to the committee and will likewise be demanding that Judge and others be subpoenaed to testify. The nomination must be withdrawn.”
    I don't even know what to say at this point. How the left thinks that no reasonable person will see right through this is beyond the pale. They are not hiding it anymore.
    *SillieBazzillie isn't that bad of a guy Crew*
    *STEM Master Race*
    *Fly Navy Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *STL Cardinals/Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*

I'm not butthurt bro. I'm not the one name-calling, all I've done is state what can be proven and what can't be, and why this should be concerning. No one here is triggered, or at least not me. I'm just responding.

If that's your new argument, cool. Again, that has nothing to do with what to do with the actual accusations and what the subsequent actions should be. I'm not saying the accusation is false, I'm not saying it's true, but calling someone a slut isn't exactly an argument. That is what is so troublesome, to me. It's impossible to discuss the actual merits of this mess without "She's a slut, irrelevant!" or "Who among us hasn't tried to force themselves on a person? He was just a teenager!"

That is an interesting interpretation. Mine is different than yours, and that's fine.

lol, so if im donating a woman with a derogatory noun im butthurt and triggered??.. and you arent just responding ,, you are butthurt..... i mean look at most of the posters quoting me , they were correcting you... and i see you here going captain america on me for calling her a slut ... i wonder if youre doing the same when other posters call trump names.... and again your drifting 180 degrees on this subject...... when someone makes serious allegations against someone else without enough evidence they deserve being called names and lockedup

scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DevBG View Post
    I thought this was a joke at first, but apparently he really does live in the gutter

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Yeah, it does seem off.

Read a little about it since first seeing it here in R&P. I used to follow political and finance news pretty closely until I decided it was mostly pointless.

What I read at least made it sound like Ford didn't start this with the intention of becoming the center of a public referendum on youthful drunken sexual misconduct.

She brought up the incident in a therapy session in 2012. Totally appropriate. Doesn't have to be something criminal or full on rape to be traumatic or damaging to someone.

When she saw that Kavanaugh was being vetted for SC she sent a letter about the incident to one of the people involved in the hearing process and initially didn't want to be identified. I didn't get the impression that she was out to get anyone exactly, more of a concerned citizen thing with no expectation that it would be THE thing to keep the man from being confirmed.

Now supposedly there is another woman saying that he flashed her at a college party.

Today's kids? Better not ever do anything drunk and/or stupid because it will probably be captured on video or snapped and uploaded to the internet.

RIP privacy and youthful indiscretion.
    omfg the horror he flashed someone at a college party lock him up.

If a girl or a guy for that matter flashed me i would lol turn around walk away and go about my business. Give me a fukkin break 99% of the people watch porn and the 1% that say they dont are most likely lying. Flashing someone is not a ****ing big deal unless its a minor. You will see random private parts in most of the hollywood movies that come out these days.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    Great argument - if those kids are someday nominated to represent 1/9th of 1/3 of our entire Federal government and make laws that effect millions for potentially as long as the US exists ... yea maybe they should be scrutinized for those actions.
    I guess you agree that Bill Clinton never should’ve been elected for office, much less the presidency.

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scheal View Post
    I thought this was a joke at first, but apparently he really does live in the gutter
    The whole "lawyers at the bottom of the ocean being a good start" joke personified.
    *SillieBazzillie isn't that bad of a guy Crew*
    *STEM Master Race*
    *Fly Navy Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *STL Cardinals/Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deepfat View Post
    I don't even know what to say at this point. How the left thinks that no reasonable person will see right through this is beyond the pale. They are not hiding it anymore.
    FYI the conservatives have other players on their bench! If he is a serial groper, he can be replaced.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

if this woman has undeniable evidence that he raped /assaulted her then go for it ..lock him up ... but if shes only another ballsh!tter.... all three ,including the lawyer should be thrown in jail

Originally Posted by Tears View Post
    I guess you agree that Bill Clinton never should’ve been elected for office, much less the presidency.
    Maybe not

redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MEDITATE View Post
    this slut comes out of no where and makes rape allegations against brett kavanaugh .. i mean if this happened 30 years ago why come out to the public right now??? 110% sure they cant prove it ... and im 210% sure that she fukced 100s of other men while being drunk and sh!t faced. she claims rape for the sole purpose of her 15 mins of fame and him being a trump nominee to the Supreme Court.

i mean trump has rustled the jimmies of so many people that they are still on his d!ck 2 years after

this shouldnt be legal , smearing and ruining the reputation of an individual just because our judicial system is fukced
    Yes it's the last trick the desperate democrats have to try to win something. The women are weak and are being used. Republicans better grow some balls, stop this bull**** and vote.

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    FYI the conservatives have other players on their bench! If he is a serial groper, he can be replaced.
    The election is the end game, though. The Dems know if they can win back Congress and just stall this process until after the new Congress is seated, the most conservative justice that will be confirmed will be Merrick Garland. There's no time to redo the process from the start.