Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MEDITATE View Post
    cause youve been brainswashed by the misc for the lasr 3 years
    People on MISC. either :
    1. fuk multiple woman. Over 20 sex partners by the time they reach 25
    2. Virgin in their mid. 20s
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First off, you're not high IQ. You're just lazy and use that as an excuse to call yourself intelligent. (srs)

Second, 95% of your problem could be solved by turning off the computer and going outside and doing things. Seriously, go the fck outside, go on a 3 day backpacking trip, go climb something. Go see nature. Get the fck away from memes and the internet. Your simple brain can't handle it.

The above advice will be ignored by OP.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyKappa View Post
    I don't put any blame on women for that though. I know it's 100% my problem since I am pretty reclusive. I have been like this for many years with no problems, just something changed not too long ago and I've become alt-right altogether.
    You've become alt right?

That dude, is likely contributing to your current mindset.

IMO the alt right is built on propaganda (to be fair, practically every political movement engages in propaganda).

IME of the alt right, the nature of the propaganda is to foster racial in-group preference, by fosters out-group hatred. Notice how alt righters tend to talk about Jews, Blacks, Arabs, The Chinese, etc, at probably a 20-1 ratio vs simply celebrating their own ethnic heritage? They tend IME to frame race relations and social issues as a battle and a competition, I think in order to appeal to men's masculine inclinations towards fighting and winning. (You don't want to be a coward do you? You don't want to lose do you?)

There is a forum member who used to (maybe still does) post in the R/P subsection - I had seen this dude around since I began miscing, and I legit witnessed the dude become more hateful as he became more alt right. IMO there are people who may be Pan-European or ethnocentric, and don't hate other races (eg. Oswald Mosley), but IMO hatred or disdain for non-whites is encouraged in the alt right.

Regarding women... I've observed that women are often blamed for the 'downfall of western civilization' by anti-feminist conservatives and the alt right. Also, they seem to unironically deny that feminism is needed in the west, whilst being incredibly misogynisitic. (Take a look at the misc, an anti-feminist forum, which recently had a thread where people were genuinely arguing that women were inferior to men, and even unnecessary for sustaining civilization aside from reproduction.)

You can counter these narratives, I promise you, by reading and watching political narratives that indirectly or directly challenge the right and alt right narrative. You won't necessarily become left wing, but IMO your views will 'soften' and you lose the 'us vs them' mentality that is fostered by political movements.

I'll give you some youtube channels that I watch regularly...

https://www.youtube.com/user/ContraPoints/videos - A transsexual and SJW. Silly and uniquely insightful vids.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ6...dNBiXHQ/videos - Youtuber who counters right wing youtuber's videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ratmw1/videos - Ex white nationalist, and pro-fascist.

Also, based on what you are saying... Sounds like you need to develop social skills and a social circle, badly. I know from experience (and research shows) that social isolation is very bad for your mental health.

FWIW this dude is a PUA teacher, and I surprised to come across a talk of him standing up at a conference organized by an explicitly anti-feminist organization, where he gave a talk in support of feminism (he didn't tell them what he was going to say, and they were pissed with him)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU01acIdkb8
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dammit,

I was just about to leave my place, and I remembered a concept that can help you change your worldview.

The concept is called a Reality Tunnel.

Basically, noone can escape that we have biases and filters due to; the biology/neurology of our species, our personal biology/neurology, lack of omniscience, cultural conditioning, etc.

So we never directly see reality, and we can never claim certainty about any conclusion/worldview/philosophy. All we can do is attempt to have explanatory and predictive models, that are always provisional and open to revision.

Basically, that's a useful concept, because it means that we can change our perspective on reality, by redirecting or challenging our biases and filters.

So you can change your perspective, it just requires feeding yourself challenging information, and consciously creating counter arguments to your current perspective (playing devil's advocate).

You don't have to be misogynist or harbour a dislike for non-whites, if you don't want to. (Though it will require effort, over a long period of time.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cWc_7cT8Hs

"“Long before quantum mechanics, the German philosopher, Husserl, said that “All perception is gamble.”

Every type of bigotry, every type of racism, sexism, prejudice, every dogmatic ideology that allows people to kill other people with a clear conscience, every stupid cult, every superstition, written religion, every kind of ignorance in the world all results from not realizing that our perceptions are gambles.

We believe what we see and then we believe our interpretation of it, we don’t even know we are making an interpretation most of the time. We think that this is reality. In philosophy that is called naïve realism. “What I perceive is reality.” And philosophers have refuted naïve realism every century for the last twenty-five hundred years starting with Buddha & Plato, and yet most people still act on the basis of naive realism.

Now the argument is maybe my perceptions are inaccurate but somewhere there is accuracy. The scientists have it with their instruments. That’s how we can find out what’s really real. But relativity and quantum mechanics have demonstrated clearly that what you find out with instruments is true relative only to the instrument you are using and where that instrument is located in space-time.

So there is no vantage point from which real reality can be seen, we are all looking from the point of our own reality tunnels. And when we begin to realize that we are all looking from the point of view of our own reality tunnels, we find it is much easier to understand where other people are coming from. Or, the ones who don’t have the same reality tunnels as us do not seem ignorant or deliberately perverse or lying or hypnotized by some mad ideology. They just have a different reality tunnel, and every reality tunnel might tell us something interesting about our world, if we are willing to listen.”"

- Robert Anton Wilson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuOplymDx4I

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And you're missing the point, I do NOT think women owe me anything and I do NOT think that don't like me because I'm ugly or whatever which is the sentiment you're expressing. And no, I will not have an eye opener like you did because I'm not as segregated from the world as you were, not like I've never seen comic-con girls or girls dating shorter guys in my life and never really care. The problem is beyond the typical problem you see with incels. Or maybe it's the same problem, but the whole "women hate me because I'm ugly" is just a symptom of their problem rather than the root cause.
    If you actually read my post, instead of just combing it over for points to rebutt, you would know that I never said a word about entitlement.

The problem is that you've ****ing brainwashed yourself with years of internet racism/woman hate and you need a fukkin detox. It's not about seeing some short guy with a woman once, it's about seeing it enough to build a more realistic viewpoint. Just the same way that you built up all these beliefs about women gradually, by reading internet posts daily for years and years, you need to build up a realistic IRL perspective the same way.

I was able to catch this pretty early on after maybe a half-year of miscing/redpill stuff and nip it in the bud, but it sounds like you are in a little deeper than that.

So get started on it. Go log off the computer, go outside, and go talk to real human beings. Think for yourself instead of just regurgitating **** that you read from someone else.

But you won't, because you don't want to. Go ahead, write me another rebuttal. I've played this game myself when I was a miserable ******* circa 2015. You're not going to change until you want to change, and despite what this thread title might suggest, it's clear that you don't actually want to.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigChief3000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cliffs: OP really is a ******* that likes dink
    Tottenham Hotspur

jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    SkinnyKappa yes bad as in physical. Well in a way, the started taking a bad turn. Don't really want to go into the details. It was horrible seeing the transition. It was like he was really angry at women in general.
    “With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tanofpeace View Post
    lol@thinking knowing 8th grade math makes you smart
    And this. Fukkin cringe at "130+ IQ only", ****ing cringe at using basic set notation to try and intimidate people with math.

I remember middle schoolers trying to define themselves by their intelligence, memorizing digits of pi and **** like that to prove they were smarter than everyone else. All of them had grown out of it by the time they graduated high school.

Cause real talk - people tend to brag about their intelligence when they have no other actual achievements.
    Last edited by FAPhaggot; 07-15-2018 at 01:16 PM.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piitbFBI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're letting them control your own life. Ignore the people who don't matter to you and worry about you.
    Now while the blood is hot, we must enter with brisk step upon the better course. In this kind of life there awaits much that is good to know—the love and practice of the virtues, forgetfulness of the passions, knowledge of living and dying, and a life of deep repose.”- Seneca

SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    First off, you're not high IQ. You're just lazy and use that as an excuse to call yourself intelligent. (srs)

Second, 95% of your problem could be solved by turning off the computer and going outside and doing things. Seriously, go the fck outside, go on a 3 day backpacking trip, go climb something. Go see nature. Get the fck away from memes and the internet. Your simple brain can't handle it.

The above advice will be ignored by OP.
    "just be social bro"

Besides, I've done, and do all those things on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    If you actually read my post, instead of just combing it over for points to rebutt, you would know that I never said a word about entitlement.

The problem is that you've ****ing brainwashed yourself with years of internet racism/woman hate and you need a fukkin detox. It's not about seeing some short guy with a woman once, it's about seeing it enough to build a more realistic viewpoint. Just the same way that you built up all these beliefs about women gradually, by reading internet posts daily for years and years, you need to build up a realistic IRL perspective the same way.

I was able to catch this pretty early on after maybe a half-year of miscing/redpill stuff and nip it in the bud, but it sounds like you are in a little deeper than that.

So get started on it. Go log off the computer, go outside, and go talk to real human beings. Think for yourself instead of just regurgitating **** that you read from someone else.

But you won't, because you don't want to. Go ahead, write me another rebuttal. I've played this game myself when I was a miserable ******* circa 2015. You're not going to change until you want to change, and despite what this thread title might suggest, it's clear that you don't actually want to.
    And this. Fukkin cringe at "130+ IQ only", ****ing cringe at using basic set notation to try and intimidate people with math.

I remember middle schoolers trying to define themselves by their intelligence, memorizing digits of pi and **** like that to prove they were smarter than everyone else. All of them had grown out of it by the time they graduated high school.

Cause real talk - people tend to brag about their intelligence when they have no other actual achievements.
    You weren't a miserable ******* circa 2015, you're still a *******. I keep telling you I'm not as sheltered as you were, but you think you're some fking wise monk because you were sheltered as FK to the point where going outside changed your life. That's not the same tier of loserness that I'm in, so your advice is fking chit.

And you dumb fk, the 130+ IQ is a joke by ForPetesSake or whatever his name is.

Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SkinnyKappa, where do you live and how old are you son?

Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Agree OP here are my thoughts

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZOlyAYrqGi
    God damnit EOD, I can hear the pain in your voice son, makes my heart break.
    Are you taking the lifting advice from whatshisface seriously and using that opportunity?
    ayylmao

Registered User DancerInTheDark's Avatar
    DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    Also, based on what you are saying... Sounds like you need to develop social skills and a social circle, badly. I know from experience (and research shows) that social isolation is very bad for your mental health.

FWIW this dude is a PUA teacher, and I surprised to come across a talk of him standing up at a conference organized by an explicitly anti-feminist organization, where he gave a talk in support of feminism (he didn't tell them what he was going to say, and they were pissed with him)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU01acIdkb8
    ^ This above is cancer-inducing though. Watch this Viggo Mortensen lookalike (styled up to the gills no less) with an "interest in drama" and who runs a PUA business (i.e. basically a scammer) wax poetic about this "crazy contemporary postmodern world" where you can "discover yourself as a man" and basically the entire SJW mumbo-jumbo... LMAO just LMAO so much wrongness I don't even know where to start. Literally from the biographical details he drops to the actual **** he says he couldn't fit the stereotype more.

***GOTS like this guy are exactly the type of hyperfeminine, useless men who've been having an eternal field day since the sexual liberation + feminism train has started running full steam. You've seen them in high-school, the guy with 0 balls, 0 masculine skills, 0 abilities to cope with anything, then somewhere around puberty they become pretty and women go basically looking for them and start blowing smoke up their asses until they become these "confident" characters - Still wouldn't give them my dog to take for a walk. The worst among them start basing their entire identity around pussy (case in point - this guy has a business made out of pussy).

It's absolutely preposterous that this kind of muppet even dares to turn around and give guidance to men that (for the most part) would like to know why and when at some point between 15 and 25 the tables were turned on them and pretty much everything they stand for (being adaptable - being steadfast - being good at doing actual real ****) was thrown into the trash compactor.

This is basically the specular image of a radfem character explaining to a public of normal average women that dick is bad and all penetrative sex is rape and family is **** and that work achievement is real life achievement and yadayadayada and the poor souls getting out of there confused and dumbfounded (and bitchier than they were when they got in).

AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Didn't read but I feel misogynistic too in the sense that I just don't like most people and can't relate to them. Prefer my own company over 99.999999 etc % of people.
    That’s misanthropic, not misogynistic, you autistic edgelord
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******

Rawdog Crew

Neg bitter/self-hating FA threads/posts on sight

3x mod neg survivor

jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "just be social bro"

Besides, I've done, and do all those things on a regular basis.

You weren't a miserable ******* circa 2015, you're still a *******. I keep telling you I'm not as sheltered as you were, but you think you're some fking wise monk because you were sheltered as FK to the point where going outside changed your life. That's not the same tier of loserness that I'm in, so your advice is fking chit.

And you dumb fk, the 130+ IQ is a joke by ForPetesSake or whatever his name is.
    don't become like him the guy I spoke of. speak to a priest or rabbi or therapist about how you feel. leaving the issue alone will make it worse. trust me if you let it be it will get really bad.
    “With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Muztek View Post
    SkinnyKappa, where do you live and how old are you son?

God damnit EOD, I can hear the pain in your voice son, makes my heart break.
    Are you taking the lifting advice from whatshisface seriously and using that opportunity?
    I'm 22 and I live in NY, about 30 minutes away from the city.

Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    “Stop hating” is nothing like “stop being depressed”

Hatred is a fukken choice, your choice and born out of your victim complex and your internet habits

You limit your mind and your experiences by choice

You choice to live as a lonely hatred filled troll

And then you look for sympathy for it

Go to your doctor, switch off your computer and be a better person before you turn into another supreme fukk
    Originally Posted by DancerInTheDark View Post
    People pointing their fingers at your self-esteem may look like they're taking cheap shots at you, but they're probably right.

You may be distrustful or even spiteful towards women as you wish, but to let this feeling blossom into hate - and people-hating in general - is idiotic and self-sabotaging.

Hate like any other mental habit is reinforced by practice. You hate today because you hated yesterday, the pathways bringing you to the same cycle of useless thoughts get reinforced every time you spend time and energy on them. Time that you could spend more productively/happily doing pretty much anything else. If you feel an addiction-like "need" to hate there are probably other deep-seated issues... You can try forcing your way through this like you would kick any other addiction, or you can go see a shrink.

Specifically about women, take solace in the following facts:
    - Every mass behavior has reasons. People are not "evil" in mass, they just try to get away with whatever they can. Whatever nasty behaviors you observe in women are enabled by men and society (which is 50/50 men/women).
    - Women are people, hence they're flawed, nasty and, to tell it like it is, fairly unlikable to men once the sexual factor is taken out of the equation (women from Venus and men from Mars and all that), especially man of hyper-masculine mind (i.e. autists). Go read anything written before 1950 on women and de-brainwash yourself of impossible expectations that politically correct "feminist" culture put in your brain.
    If after all this you still think there's a problem with women, then join, or create, a social movement trying to do something about it (MRAs or what have you).

But do not hate. Hate is just ****ing useless.
    The fallacy here is that hate is NOT a choice, and it's NOT something I can control. That's why it's called irrational - it's not like I woke up 1 morning in the blue state of NY and the blue bubble of university and the tech industry and chose to be a hateful person.

If you were to ask me whether women are evil or not, I wouldn't tell you that they are, but my mind would say otherwise.

"just be social bro"
    Ranger literally said nothing about being social. Once again, you're not listening, you're just arguing.

See you around brah. I am going to the gym (100% srs)
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Plz purge OP.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    You're a misanthrope?
    Originally Posted by AtomicVeggie View Post
    That’s misanthropic, not misogynistic, you autistic edgelord
    Yes lol I meant misanthrope. I don't hate people but I generally don't like being around them.

Hatred is a fukken choice, your choice and born out of your victim complex and your internet habits

Go to your doctor, switch off your computer and be a better person before you turn into another supreme fukk
    hatred isn't a choice. here you're completely wrong. he can't just switch off years of resentment which seem to have supporting evidence.

DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm 22 and I live in NY, about 30 minutes away from the city.

The fallacy here is that hate is NOT a choice, and it's NOT something I can control. That's why it's called irrational - it's not like I woke up 1 morning in the blue state of NY and the blue bubble of university and the tech industry and chose to be a hateful person.

If you were to ask me whether women are evil or not, I wouldn't tell you that they are, but my mind would say otherwise.
    That is just your opinion, it is not "hating". If you just have a low opinion of women... Well... That's not even a problem to be honest, it will pass probably but that's not really a problem.

"Hating" is spending more or less significant amount of your mind-time dwelling over this stuff (e.g. reading TRP/Incels/whatevz) that IS a problem because it's eating away at your life. Spending time on that **** is a choice.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jay283 View Post
    don't become like him the guy I spoke of. speak to a priest or rabbi or therapist about how you feel. leaving the issue alone will make it worse. trust me if you let it be it will get really bad.
    Taking life advice from jay283.....

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    especially man of hyper-masculine mind (i.e. autists).
    Can you elaborate on this? I think I'm very slightly autistic but never saw that as something hyper masculine.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ranger literally said nothing about being social. Once again, you're not listening, you're just arguing.

See you around brah. I am going to the gym (100% srs)

This.

Dude is just here to argue, he has absolutely nothing to contribute to his own thread even, let alone real life.

Moving the goalposts is a logical fallacy used by low IQ people and yet OP is in here saying he's high IQ because he's a woman hater. The delusion could not possibly be stronger.

cliffs:

-OP sucks

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by jay283 View Post
    hatred isn't a choice. here you're completely wrong. he can't just switch off years of resentment which seem to have supporting evidence.
    Rofl, the gift that keeps giving, please jay tell us more.

^ This above is cancer-inducing though. Watch this Viggo Mortensen lookalike (styled up to the gills no less) with an "interest in drama" and who runs a PUA business (i.e. basically a scammer) wax poetic about this "crazy contemporary postmodern world" where you can "discover yourself as a man" and basically the entire SJW mumbo-jumbo... LMAO just LMAO so much wrongness I don't even know where to start. Literally from the biographical details he drops to the actual **** he says he couldn't fit the stereotype more.

***GOTS like this guy are exactly the type of hyperfeminine, useless men who've been having an eternal field day since the sexual liberation + feminism train has started running full steam. You've seen them in high-school, the guy with 0 balls, 0 masculine skills, 0 abilities to cope with anything, then somewhere around puberty they become pretty and women go basically looking for them and start blowing smoke up their asses until they become these "confident" characters - Still wouldn't give them my dog to take for a walk. The worst among them start basing their entire identity around pussy (case in point - this guy has a business made out of pussy).

It's absolutely preposterous that this kind of muppet even dares to turn around and give guidance to men that (for the most part) would like to know why and when at some point between 15 and 25 the tables were turned on them and pretty much everything they stand for (being adaptable - being steadfast - being good at doing actual real ****) was thrown into the trash compactor.

This is basically the specular image of a radfem character explaining to a public of normal average women that dick is bad and all penetrative sex is rape and family is **** and that work achievement is real life achievement and yadayadayada and the poor souls getting out of there confused and dumbfounded (and bitchier than they were when they got in).
    I hope this post was intentionally ironic.

AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Agree OP here are my thoughts

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZOlyAYrqGi
    I feel bad for you all the jobs I've worked with has been with pretty much all men. Blue collar work. We bust each other's balls/make fun of each other and no one gets offended. I'm glad I don't have to always be careful of what I say at work that would really annoy me. I've gotten along with all my co workers even when we insult each other for fun.

That is just your opinion, it is not "hating". If you just have a low opinion of women... Well... That's not even a problem to be honest, it will pass probably but that's not really a problem.

"Hating" is spending more or less significant amount of your mind-time dwelling over this stuff (e.g. reading TRP/Incels/whatevz) that IS a problem because it's eating away at your life. Spending time on that **** is a choice.
    I don't read or partake that chit but I do spend a good amount of time thinking negative things about women, which is hating and not having a low opinion of women. I can sometimes just get mad inside at women for existing. And again it's not just women, as I said I hate other groups of people and get irrationally mad at them inside.

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    This.

Dude is just here to argue, he has absolutely nothing to contribute to his own thread even, let alone real life.

Moving the goalposts is a logical fallacy used by low IQ people and yet OP is in here saying he's high IQ because he's a woman hater. The delusion could not possibly be stronger.

cliffs:

-OP sucks
    You didn't even bother to read the comment where I said the high IQ chit is a joke.
    Your advice was chit because you didn't even read the OP to know that "go outside" is a chit fking advice that is not applicable in this situation.

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Can you elaborate on this? I think I'm very slightly autistic but never saw that as something hyper masculine.
    The autistic brain is the quintessential male brain.
    This is a fairly old theory but the evidence keeps piling up.

The amount of femininity being shoved down boys' throats these days is excruciating, lots of otherwise perfectly functional individuals left to fend off for themselves in a social/sexual market that despises them.

I don't read or partake that chit but I do spend a good amount of time thinking negative things about women, which is hating and not having a low opinion of women. I can sometimes just get mad inside at women for existing. And again it's not just women, as I said I hate other groups of people and get irrationally mad at them inside.
    Is this intrusive thought or you consciously decide to entertain those thoughts for protracted amounts of time ? In the latter case, just a bit of self-control will go a long way. In the former case, mind discipline techniques are a thing (e.g. meditation) and they do work. I suppose there's a shame element in talking about this but there's professionals that can help you.
    It's not about correcting your wrongthink to please the SJWs, you really have a right to have whatever opinion of women you want to have, it's about the time and emotional energy you're throwing into the toilet. You owe it to yourself.

I hope this post was intentionally ironic.
    Absolutely not ironic, would neg the guy IRL. I think I at least partially understand where you're coming from but I'll still oppose this kind of drivel vehemently.