Vedder6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

can't seem to lose the gut fat

Hi. My question was I can't seem to lose the belly. Now I'm not the most active or work out that often. But I do lift on my Wal-Mart bench press and just drink isapro shakes. I ride my bike and walk a lot.
    I'm 5'6 155lbs and my diet really isn't the best but the thing is I don't eat too much. Call it a more financial thing. But when I do I just have the wrong types of food. Not every day but maybe every 3 days. In between I don't eat.
    I can't seem to lose the belly tho. I just want my stomach to get flatter. Not 6 pack flat but flat that its not pushing out my t-shirt a little.
    Any advice you can give?

Vedder6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hmmm. Any serious replies or did I post in the wrong section?

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Vedder6 View Post
    Hi. My question was I can't seem to lose the belly. Now I'm not the most active or work out that often. But I do lift on my Wal-Mart bench press and just drink isapro shakes. I ride my bike and walk a lot.
    I'm 5'6 155lbs and my diet really isn't the best but the thing is I don't eat too much. Call it a more financial thing. But when I do I just have the wrong types of food. Not every day but maybe every 3 days. In between I don't eat.
    I can't seem to lose the belly tho. I just want my stomach to get flatter. Not 6 pack flat but flat that its not pushing out my t-shirt a little.
    Any advice you can give?
    Everything you need can be found here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=168581133
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PiperBill is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You won't be able to target losing fat around your gut by doing sits ups and such. This so called "spot reducing" is a myth. You will need to eat fewer calories and/or move more.
    Anybody can workout for an hour but controlling what you eat the next 23 hours is the real task.

ukaserex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ukaserex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ukaserex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ukaserex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ukaserex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ukaserex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ukaserex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ukaserex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ukaserex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ukaserex is on a distinguished road. (+10) ukaserex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Vedder6 View Post
    Any advice you can give?
    My thoughts are that until you write down what you eat, the portion and the calories in that portion, and further - determine your bmr and what your caloric burn is during the day, you'll have no idea if you're eating too much or not.

Abs are built in the kitchen - even flat abs without definition.
    "Those who have no idea what they are doing genuinely have no idea that they don't know what they are doing." - John Cleese

Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ukaserex View Post
    My thoughts are that until you write down what you eat, the portion and the calories in that portion, and further - determine your bmr and what your caloric burn is during the day, you'll have no idea if you're eating too much or not.

Abs are built in the kitchen - even flat abs without definition.
    This right here, you may not THINK you are eating too much and all is well but calories in and calories out don't lie. You want the belly to go away then you need to eat at a deficit plain and simple.
    Military Crew
    Misc Firearms Crew