Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Diamhea View Post
    An argument can be made both ways, because on one side the "it worked for me" crowd have, in theory, evidence that works in practice. But the problem is that everybody is different, and their bodies react differently. The other side are the people who cite certain studies etc. whether or not they have experienced it personally. This is why arguments like this can go on and on, because everybody thinks they have the magic formula, when in reality people just need to exercise some trial and error. The internet age has made this even more confusing, since beginners have so much "info" at their fingertips right away, and they tend to try and soak it all in, but only then they realize that they are being pulled in many directions at once.

Hell, 9 out of 10 threads made in this board are redundant and and a direct result of this paradigm, and even the guys with the best physiques can't be trusted when applied to beginners, since most of them are not natty and will lie about it. The entire fitness/supp scene is a suffocating mountain of bullchit that needs to be sifted through.
    great points I agree
    "Aesthetics aside, heavier is eventually necessary if stronger is to occur, and once most people see that weight gain actually makes them look better (amazingly enough), they become less resistant to the idea." -Mark Rippetoe

RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Diamhea View Post
    Notice how typically the people with little/no actual experience in practice are the ones always citing a bunch of scientific crap? Once you figure things out on your own you tend to stop parroting "information" you read somewhere online and passing it off as gospel.
    Today I figured out that smoking doesn't kill me, because I smoked and I didn't die.

RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cartermathis View Post
    RiceAddict is citing info that is outdated heavily/disproved by several more better and well supported studies, science isn't the problem, it's understanding it correctly. Many science guys have had success in this industry and in the powerlifting/BB world

Me personally I'm going to take Evidence based research over "this worked for me" any day. Guess it depends on the person.

My argument is that eating too much cholesterol raises cholesterol levels, not that it will necessarily kill you.
    Every study that proves otherwise is by design incapable of finding a relation or is done on people with already very high cholesterol.
    Never heard of the "great egg conspiracy"? they literally paid for researchers to create these studies to confuse people, they know dietary cholesterol raises total cholesterol, but coming out clean on it is not good for their profits.

btw I totally LMAO'd when I saw some idiots negging me for saying that dietary cholesterol could be dangerous "thinks eggs are bad"

cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RiceAddict View Post
    My argument is that eating too much cholesterol raises cholesterol levels, not that it will necessarily kill you.
    Every study that proves otherwise is by design incapable of finding a relation or is done on people with already very high cholesterol.
    Never heard of the "great egg conspiracy"? they literally paid for researchers to create these studies to confuse people, they know dietary cholesterol raises total cholesterol, but coming out clean on it is not good for their profits.

btw I totally LMAO'd when I saw some idiots negging me for saying that dietary cholesterol could be dangerous "thinks eggs are bad"
    read post 9.
    "Aesthetics aside, heavier is eventually necessary if stronger is to occur, and once most people see that weight gain actually makes them look better (amazingly enough), they become less resistant to the idea." -Mark Rippetoe

Registered User TheFuarkingBoss's Avatar
    TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This made me hungry, gunna go have a 5 egg omelette with the yolks, will report back if I'm still alive.
    Brah

w0lver1ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0lver1ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0lver1ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0lver1ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0lver1ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0lver1ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0lver1ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0lver1ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0lver1ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0lver1ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0lver1ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So many stupid retarded little egotistical ****s itt.... Egg cholesterol is not bad, its the best part of the egg & actually the healthy part. At one point i was eating 9 in the am and 9 in the pm for 6 weeks. LDL and HDL are fine. Arnold even disowned this entire laughable myth. He was along the lines if you didnt eat the yolk your an idiot as its the best and healthiest part. l could go on and on about you little arrogant parroting scum kids but not everything seems as it is.

You have no knowledge or intellectual competence of your own to bring forth the truth regarding any subject so you jump on a subjective based parrot bandwagon and run your big disgusting mouths. SHUT THE FK UP and STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION you little worthless scum
    Mod negged 4x still green crew
    TD&H crew
    Mod messed up my sig crew
    Cant remember my old crews now crew
    Thanks redraider crew

Originally Posted by TheFuarkingBoss View Post
    This made me hungry, gunna go have a 5 egg omelette with the yolks, will report back if I'm still alive.
    Did you even read any of the posts?