Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Registered User miamibodybuilder's Avatar
    miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    well i've been using AAEFX'S KARBOLYN now for a few weeks and it's truly a great product. i've noticed some good gains in lean muscle in just a matter of weeks man. i usually drink it right after my workout and then an hour later i have a whole food meal. you can actually drink it before and during but i prefer to take their preworkout KOTIC before and just take the KARBOLYN after since it's a fast acting carb source to help replenish my used up glycogen.
    NGA Natural bodybuilder
    AAEFX Board Rep
    Team Natural Freak

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by miamibodybuilder View Post
    well i've been using AAEFX'S KARBOLYN now for a few weeks and it's truly a great product. i've noticed some good gains in lean muscle in just a matter of weeks man. i usually drink it right after my workout and then an hour later i have a whole food meal. you can actually drink it before and during but i prefer to take their preworkout KOTIC before and just take the KARBOLYN after since it's a fast acting carb source to help replenish my used up glycogen.
    i agree Karbolyn works well...I usually use
    2 scoops of Whey and 100g of Karbolyn post workout
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Really, it comes down to what works best for you. Take some of these ideas and try them for a few weeks with your training and diet plan, and if it's not working out, change one or the other. It takes quite a while to find out what works best for you, but these are at least good starting points to give a shot.
    If you think hiring a good tech is expensive, try hiring a cheap one.

Broser Built/AAEFX Fueled hercules455's Avatar
    hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LaMartian View Post
    Really, it comes down to what works best for you. Take some of these ideas and try them for a few weeks with your training and diet plan, and if it's not working out, change one or the other. It takes quite a while to find out what works best for you, but these are at least good starting points to give a shot.
    I'm only using AAEFX Karbolyn post workout right now and its been aiding in my recovery a lot. I only got to use it pre workout for one week before i started cutting and I swear it was one of the best weeks I've had in the gym in a long time! I'd take Karbolyn with Whey or an EAA like Humapro.

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol at people responding to this ancient thread morons
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

mangshow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangshow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Before my workout I take

-MusclePharm Assault

I also take 1 scoop of Vitargo during my workout and 1 scoop after in my shake.

After my workout

-Protein/Glutamine/Vitargo shake with Unsweetened Organic Almond Choc Milk and Flax Seed Oil (Blend it before I go to the gym and take it right after)

PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ProSupps Karbolic is the quickest way to restore glycogen to your muscles post workout so that's what I've been using. Patented with Pterosport Technologies as well.

clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clarksonkm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mummer43 View Post
    I need a shake to drink after I work out. What are some good ones?
    ABB MAXX Recovery is the best RTD you can buy for a post workout. Has 35g of protein, 60g of simple carbs, with minimum sugar & fat. (taste is not greatest but its bareable).

-Kevin
    ~time to get Nestle Swoll Housed~

nconopa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mummer43 View Post
    I need a shake to drink after I work out. What are some good ones?
    Best PWO, whey does help build up damaged muscle cells, but, by the time it reaches your system if your taking it as a PWO, your body will have gone farther into the catabolic (muscle eating) state which started 30 minutes into your workout. Instead, opt for 5-10g of BCAA, mainly look for a product with high L-Leucine amounts, leucine is the amino acid that triggers the mTOR pathway (protein synthesis), add 40-50g of high glycemic carb, like powerade powder, add 5g of creatine, and 5g of glutamine. Mix all of this in as much water as you want. This PWO will get to your muscles and spark the healing process much faster than downing a whey shake. The whey shake should be consumed 30 min after you down the PWO. Hope this long ass report helps lol
    NickC011512

Registered User michaelrunnacle's Avatar
    michaelrunnacle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mix your own. Whey isolate dextrose bcaas creatine flute. A lot cheaper than buying overpriced products!!

Registered User michaelrunnacle's Avatar
    michaelrunnacle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mix your own. Whey isolate dextrose bcaas creatine glute. A lot cheaper than buying overpriced products!!

Registered User VladimirDenisov's Avatar
    VladimirDenisov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Guys, can you advise better choice for my own post workout-
    BCAA or Whey Isolate?

ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VladimirDenisov View Post
    BCAA or Whey Isolate?
    FIrst great job bumping a year and a half old thread. Second, just eat after training.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

SculptedFit1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    CBD in bodybuilding is used mostly as a recovery agent.

IT has pretty powerful anti inflammatory affects that have been documented .

IT would be used pre or post workout if there were any signs of inflammation. It has been shown in some studies to be several hundred times more potent then NASAIDS such as aspirin.

You need to make sure you have a supplement that is just CBD , this means it is a legal supplement , and also that your workout will not be affected

I used , Oil of Sunshine , for this purpose. It was shipped to me and I supplemented 1 to 2 times a day.

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VladimirDenisov View Post
    BCAA or Whey Isolate?
    Definitely nothing revolutionarly, but I prefer whey postworkout with BCAAs while training.

Currently, my typical postworkout shake is Animal Whey with a banana and 5g creatine.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com