Niruvius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Niruvius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Niruvius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Niruvius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Niruvius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Niruvius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Niruvius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Niruvius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Niruvius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Niruvius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Niruvius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Returning to gym after long time.

Hi first a little essay about me. I started working out when i was 16 and was working out until i was 18 (a bit more than 2 years of 3days per week of full body workout routine). I was siting between 85-90kg at that time. I stop working out when i stared my collage, and gained my weight gone to 100-105kg in few months and it stay in that range until now (i'am 26). I started working out about 1 year ago but after about 2 months had back injury and did not workout for almost a full year.

I decided to have my caloric intake @ around 2000 cal (+/- 50) as my basal metabolic rate according to calculator found on bodybuilding website my bmr is 2210 cal. I guess i spend more as i plan to work out in push/pull/legs routine where i will have only Sunday free.

I know bulk and cut are essential for building muscle mass but from reading on forum i have seen many times mentioned beginners are for first few months able to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. If this is true do i need to intake more proteins than i would usually or something?
    I work classic 9 to 5 but i also work as beekeeper and i'am starting blueberry farm. On some days i might not be able to hit gym is it ok to put workout of one day with workout of other one (example do legs with push workout if i had to skip leg day) or simply ignore that day?

mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome....It sounds like your goal is to lose fat and gain a little bit of muscle if possible. I have read several sources citing the same thing - beginners can do both (lose / gain muscle) but does not work for someone who has experience in the gym. One thing to consider is that you will look more muscular the more fat you are able to shed. As for missing workout days, I would just pick up where you left off - never neglect a muscle group if you don't have to.

Originally Posted by Niruvius View Post
    Hi first a little essay about me. I started working out when i was 16 and was working out until i was 18 (a bit more than 2 years of 3days per week of full body workout routine). I was siting between 85-90kg at that time. I stop working out when i stared my collage, and gained my weight gone to 100-105kg in few months and it stay in that range until now (i'am 26). I started working out about 1 year ago but after about 2 months had back injury and did not workout for almost a full year.

I decided to have my caloric intake @ around 2000 cal (+/- 50) as my basal metabolic rate according to calculator found on bodybuilding website my bmr is 2210 cal. I guess i spend more as i plan to work out in push/pull/legs routine where i will have only Sunday free.

I know bulk and cut are essential for building muscle mass but from reading on forum i have seen many times mentioned beginners are for first few months able to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. If this is true do i need to intake more proteins than i would usually or something?
    I work classic 9 to 5 but i also work as beekeeper and i'am starting blueberry farm. On some days i might not be able to hit gym is it ok to put workout of one day with workout of other one (example do legs with push workout if i had to skip leg day) or simply ignore that day?
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 168 LBS
    Phase: Cutting