Thread: Need Quick Help

pokie3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need Quick Help

I need some help pretty quickly to assist me for football. I weigh nearly 135lbs and I'm more or less 5'7, I'm 17. My position in football on defense in corner, which is where I plan on spending most of my time on the field. I sometimes play as receiver on offense but that is just as a backup guy.
    Now this is where I need help, school practices start in a month, our first game is in about 2 months. I really want to do some intense working out before it starts to give me a better edge, I have worked out some before not following any program or anything just with some friends, just beginner lifting and such. I did get my one rep bench up to 155 which I was pretty proud of since it was 20lbs over my body weight. I couldn't tell you what my max squat or leg press is I don't remember.
    I was wondering what the best workout program would be for me to see atleast a bit of results before season starts. I only gained 10lbs from last season to this season and I really was hoping for more. I want to gain hopefully 10 pounds before season starts but I don't want it to be fat.
    So basically what I'm asking for is a good program type deal where I can gain a lean 10lbs and have my legs stronger so it will help me at my position, and just be overall stronger. I was going to do the 100 day squat challenge but I wasn't sure if that;s what I should do. thank you

Wilson4555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wilson4555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wilson4555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wilson4555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wilson4555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wilson4555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wilson4555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wilson4555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wilson4555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wilson4555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wilson4555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by pokie3 View Post
    I need some help pretty quickly to assist me for football. I weigh nearly 135lbs and I'm more or less 5'7, I'm 17. My position in football on defense in corner, which is where I plan on spending most of my time on the field. I sometimes play as receiver on offense but that is just as a backup guy.
    Now this is where I need help, school practices start in a month, our first game is in about 2 months. I really want to do some intense working out before it starts to give me a better edge, I have worked out some before not following any program or anything just with some friends, just beginner lifting and such. I did get my one rep bench up to 155 which I was pretty proud of since it was 20lbs over my body weight. I couldn't tell you what my max squat or leg press is I don't remember.
    I was wondering what the best workout program would be for me to see atleast a bit of results before season starts. I only gained 10lbs from last season to this season and I really was hoping for more. I want to gain hopefully 10 pounds before season starts but I don't want it to be fat.
    So basically what I'm asking for is a good program type deal where I can gain a lean 10lbs and have my legs stronger so it will help me at my position, and just be overall stronger. I was going to do the 100 day squat challenge but I wasn't sure if that;s what I should do. thank you
    Don't look for a workout program. Just get your meals in and make sure your training is on point. heavier weight lower reps. Make sure you have good form with your weights. If your forms starts to go to **** that means you need to lower the weight. Just get in the gym and give it your all. You will be surprised