theGreekman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

creatine at the age of 17?

So i am 6 foot tall 160 pounds, i bought 250grams myprotein monohydrate creatine just to try it (i know its not the purest creatine but its cheap af)
    i will use 3 grams of it the days of my workouts.I will be taking it for a month after workout with my protein stop for month and then start it again for a month before workout to see if there is any difference.
    Is 17 years old a good age to take creatine?
    I see results already with my body without it, i just want to try it.
    I dont have any health problems.

Registered User OptimumStrength's Avatar
    OptimumStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) OptimumStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) OptimumStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) OptimumStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) OptimumStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) OptimumStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) OptimumStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) OptimumStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) OptimumStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) OptimumStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10) OptimumStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. Don't expect creatine to give significant results
    2. Focus on how much food you are eating if you actually want to get bigger
    3 If you are going to take creatine take 5 grams everyday. There is no reason ever stop taking it.

theGreekman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OptimumStrength View Post
    1. Don't expect creatine to give significant results
    2. Focus on how much food you are eating if you actually want to get bigger
    3 If you are going to take creatine take 5 grams everyday. There is no reason ever stop taking it.
    i know that creatine is not magical gains thing , i just want to push my workouts to the limits.i am tracking my food intake.
    Just want tips on how to take creatine at this age or it the same as an adult?The after workout with protein is ok?

LPBFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LPBFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LPBFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LPBFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LPBFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LPBFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LPBFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by theGreekman View Post
    i know that creatine is not magical gains thing , i just want to push my workouts to the limits.i am tracking my food intake.
    Just want tips on how to take creatine at this age or it the same as an adult?The after workout with protein is ok?
    just take 5g daily dude , basically you will see 0 gains or strength increases if you just have some every now and then , it needs to build up in your body and be sustained , as soon as you stop taking it , the benefits will cease .

as i said just find some decent brand that sells creatine monohydrate , and take 5g daily.

dasitmane2342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmane2342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmane2342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmane2342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmane2342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmane2342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmane2342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmane2342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmane2342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmane2342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dasitmane2342 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think I started using creatine when I was 16.

LPBFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LPBFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LPBFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LPBFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LPBFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LPBFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LPBFIT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dasitmane2342 View Post
    I think I started using creatine when I was 16.
    its fine dude , its not a steroid haha like most peoples parents think ... trust me when parents see white powders they go INSANE XD, and not to mention it i got pulled over by the police and they searched my car.. finding my creatines-baby-please ... and they took me in to the cells while they tested it SMH

PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LPBFIT View Post
    its fine dude , its not a steroid haha like most peoples parents think ... trust me when parents see white powders they go INSANE XD, and not to mention it i got pulled over by the police and they searched my car.. finding my creatines-baby-please ... and they took me in to the cells while they tested it SMH
    Srs ? Lol

SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Creatine is naturally in meat so if you can handle meat you can handle another 5g's.
    "That's the cool thing about lifting weights, man. They get older, I stay the same age." - David Wooderson

xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbodybuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    creatine works, really has no affect on me anymore. use to have great affect.

JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would train more and go all natural until you feel like it's time to use creatine. Based off your stats, you still seem like a rookie in the gym. Definitely not trying to offend you but you should use creatine once you are at around 170ish lbs.

SamuelB0nd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started taking it at 17; you get it naturally from meats. The only reason I would tell someone not to take it is if they just started working out.