Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ElasticBandMan View Post
    oh and you can smack the toddler. the toddler might rebel but it isn't so delusional as to think it's equal and that i care about its dumb **** opinions on everything
    hey look, someone who believes in violence against toddlers.

wouldn't hit an adult

would hit a child?

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    If you ever have a disagreement, even if you stay completely calm, speak 100% politely and use perfect logic, she will start crying as a defense mechanism and try to turn everything into you attacking her, no matter how true what you say is.
    Ye, I agree. Girlfriends are annoying a lot of the time. Debates (arguments for women) drive me insane - not worth it. I think that's why most men just become "beta"/submissive - just to avoid arguments; found myself doing that tbh.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how i see girlfriends

the sex is worth all the chit that is annoying about a relationship (srs)
    im a pretty decent boyfriend so there isnt much my gf can complain about

ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by surf junkie View Post
    hey look, someone who believes in violence against toddlers.

wouldn't hit an adult

would hit a child?

just a nice solid spanking brah

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XXLAFLAME View Post
    how i see girlfriends

the sex is worth all the chit that is annoying about a relationship (srs)
    im a pretty decent boyfriend so there isnt much my gf can complain about
    No, you're just lucky - most women will find something to complain about nomatter what.

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ElasticBandMan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Ye, I agree. Girlfriends are annoying a lot of the time. Debates (arguments for women) drive me insane - not worth it. I think that's why most men just become "beta"/submissive - just to avoid arguments; found myself doing that tbh.
    i started doing this, just saying yeah true ok yeah i don't care or just choosing the silent option as she ranted.. she ended up trying to masculine shame me saying well put me in my place like a man. bitch just wanted drama.. i had already put her in her place in previous arguments, it doesn't do ****. just happens again and again, cbfed arguing over crap when i know she's 100% wrong and it's a waste of my time trying to tell a dumb person they are wrong

Originally Posted by ElasticBandMan View Post
    i started doing this, just saying yeah true ok yeah i don't care or just choosing the silent option as she ranted.. she ended up trying to masculine shame me saying well put me in my place like a man. bitch just wanted drama.. i had already put her in her place in previous arguments, it doesn't do ****. just happens again and again, cbfed arguing over crap when i know she's 100% wrong and it's a waste of my time trying to tell a dumb person they are wrong
    Ye, just looking for drama. I read a theory that women create drama needlessly because they are primed to deal with young children (which inherently drive positive and negative emotional states). So when women don't have kids to keep them busy, they have to create drama another way.

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fk it, FA it is
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good thread.

I've seen a few relationships on the outside looking in, and it's left me not really wanting a GF. The validation would be nice to have though, part of me wants to at least have one relationship just to see if I could handle the bullchit.

nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bruverend View Post
    **** man, i miss the ****fest days with my current gf... feels bad man. now it's just depressing, i have to ask for sex/blowjobs. she never initiates or even when i ask i don't get what i want all the time.

fml
    when this happens, you need to respect youself that much that you'll end it. I have been there myself. If you dont end it, she most likely will soon, and then she has no respect left for you
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew
    Currently no gf crew and gonna stay that way for some years now for self improvement/developement. Gotta learn me,

Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lama94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So true.. Thought having a girl friend would be hnnnng but after 3 months I was looking for excuses to not hang out with her, after 8 months broke it off with her and I'm back to FA happy as ever.

donsterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) donsterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) donsterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) donsterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) donsterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) donsterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) donsterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) donsterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) donsterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) donsterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) donsterza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    Yes, you'll fukk her on average 5 times a week after the initial fukkfest if you're lucky
    In my fuking wildest dreams. I think I need an upgrade.
    *sniff hard as fuk when girls pass by to smell their vagina crew*

J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000) J90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That feel when you've met the girl who cooks, cleans, lets you have your mates around every week with no complaints. At least 5 creampies a week.

BUT she wants kids and I don't. I've known it's a dealbreaker for years but just really dont want to break up, been with her for 6 years.

xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xacimo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dat feel when your gf is literally the opposite of everything OP described. Still gets boring though.

Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I give girls the behave or gtfo out treatment and they hang on to my like little pets. And if they are good to me i am twice as good to them but if they fuk me over i get out and pretend i dont know them anymore.

srs the longest relationship i had was almost 2 years and broke it off in 5 sec because she kissed another guy, NC her so hard she was trying to message me true friends and fb/ig etc still havent respond its been like 5 years ago. Not saying this is a good thing in general but it works for me.
    Why lift when it's all about the calves?

Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lpenny View Post
    My GF is my best friend too so it's pretty great. She also lifts and doesn't mind me perma bulking for strongman (I was 100 lbs lighter with abs when we met).
    I thought you said she left you because of your weight gain??

BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrotherAndy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol, saw this coming a mile away with your doctor gf OP, you fell for her HARD. And now you're already nearly talking about your ex in the same way, please stay safe, srs.

Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post
    I've never really been in a REAL relationship. sometimes I think girls can read when the chit they pull in relationships won't work well with a specific guy. So they avoid anything serious with that guy, labeling him "not relationship material". Which basically means, "he won't placate to my bullchit". stay safe OP, sometimes i wonder about guys that girls are quick to get into a relationship with. It usually means you're willing to....tolerate a lot.
    Noticed the same. The easiest tell for them is anything to do with 'romanticism' which is just another word for seeing what a boy will do for a girl. If you think about everything that's 'romantic' all it is is boys doing stuff for girls. It's almost like a test of servitude. And they can easily tell if you're able to be manipulated through anything to do with that word. For example, one date I had after leaving my place, during the day I might add, asked me if I'm going to walk her back to her car. I wouldn't walk my own mother back, and she of course wouldn't ask me to because it makes no sense. There's zero difference in saying goodbye at the door or goodbye at her car, and it would involve me having to walk down to the parking lot and back up again. It was just a test to see if she could get me to do stuff for her.

hubbabubba2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hubbabubba2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hubbabubba2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hubbabubba2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hubbabubba2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hubbabubba2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hubbabubba2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hubbabubba2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hubbabubba2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hubbabubba2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hubbabubba2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the big insights everyone. Now I can be FA in peace for one more week before I slowly forget what I read.
    I'm awesome

B/S/D 155/185/0

PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93 PaiNXx93
    Originally Posted by ahdonbilivit View Post
    i will never have a gf, i will never experience what it means to love and be loved, women find me repulsive and there's nothing i can do about it, le sigh...

PAIN T.T
    I feel your Pain

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PaiNXx93 View Post
    I feel your Pain
    Username/post/content ratio etc
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

A scoundrel without valor Med-Tec's Avatar
    Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Med-Tec has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    UPDATE: Took her to pound town last night, and we're hanging out with my best friend this weekend instead of boutique shopping. A deep diking seemed to set her straight. If I can make, we can all make it boyos.

PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thats why dating men is the GOAT (no homo)

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Guess if being with a real gf is a hassle, then I might as well stay FA and LDAR.

I might get a virtual gf once I get the VR

VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    - Someone you can go on vacation with

- Someone who cares about you and who's not your mom

- Someone you can talk to

- Someone you can go to the restaurant with

- Someone you can have sex with

Definitely outweigh all the cons you listed

Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VagnerLove View Post
    - Someone you can go on vacation with
    I have friends.

- Someone who cares about you and who's not your mom
    I have friends.

- Someone you can talk to
    I have friends.

- Someone you can go to the restaurant with
    I have friends.

- Someone you can have sex with
    I can masturbate.

Definitely outweigh all the cons you listed
    Just sayin' boyo.

19-27 year old girls have horrible princess syndrome nowadays and are riddled with anxiety, depression, and other mental illnesses that they self-diagnose to make them feel like special snowflakes.

Seriously. Being single is not horrible at all.

Remember boyos, men hold the key to marriage and relationships. She may decide who gets laid, but we decide who gets married.
    "The worst thing I could be is just like everyone else."- Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    ★cVc★
    US Army, Sky Soldier.

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP spits nothing but the truth. As much as I prefer being in a relationship over banging randoms, I always get screwed over hard because women gonna women. **** sucks man

Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lombardment View Post
    I give girls the behave or gtfo out treatment and they hang on to my like little pets. And if they are good to me i am twice as good to them but if they fuk me over i get out and pretend i dont know them anymore.

srs the longest relationship i had was almost 2 years and broke it off in 5 sec because she kissed another guy, NC her so hard she was trying to message me true friends and fb/ig etc still havent respond its been like 5 years ago. Not saying this is a good thing in general but it works for me.
    Respect to you sir.
    [✓] Just LOL if you didn't say sleep tight pupper for cozy sleeps, just phukkin lol CREW
    [✓] "Sleep tight pupper" every single night just in case CREW
    [✓] Black Coffee Crew

VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Wisdom15 View Post
    I have friends.
    Then you're not a true FA!

Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redhotpengy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AngryBaby View Post
    I've never really been in a REAL relationship. sometimes I think girls can read when the chit they pull in relationships won't work well with a specific guy. So they avoid anything serious with that guy, labeling him "not relationship material". Which basically means, "he won't placate to my bullchit". stay safe OP, sometimes i wonder about guys that girls are quick to get into a relationship with. It usually means you're willing to....tolerate a lot.
    Can confirm. Been on a few dates where I gave zeros ****s, didn't white knight, she didn't want to go ahead with it. Too lazy to white knight, relationships aren't worth it, at least with ****ty Canadian/American girls.
    [✓] Just LOL if you didn't say sleep tight pupper for cozy sleeps, just phukkin lol CREW
    [✓] "Sleep tight pupper" every single night just in case CREW
    [✓] Black Coffee Crew