Page 229 of 248 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,870 of 7415
    Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Just finished the new killswitch engage special edition album. This album has everything. Some of the songs are thrashy, some have a full of 80s metal sound, some sound like times of grace. A few of the songs bring you back to the alive or just breathing era. There are blast beats, I think adam even has some full on death metal growls in there. This album is amazing...until the day is probably the highlight of the album ( pepper ur Angus cuz this track is fast as fuk) it has such a bad ass 80s riff and vibe to it. But the whole album is just ****ing good. Just like the rest of their albums
    Fully agree, so happy to hear these guys bring out some good music again. Howard was great on TEOH and ADD, but their second self titled was a piece of **** and you could tell they were running out of inspiration. The previous album was not bad, but I think Jesse joined after the songs were pretty much written, so I had high hopes for this one where he'd be fully involved again.
    Last edited by Logros; 03-12-2016 at 11:54 AM.

portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Logros View Post
    Fully agree, so happy to hear these guys bring out some good music again. Howard was great on TEOH and ADD, but their self titled was a piece of **** and you could tell they were running out of inspiration. The previous album was not bad, but I think Jesse joined after the songs were pretty much written, so I had high hopes for this one where he'd be fully involved again.
    am i the only one who loved that 2nd self titled album? went a pretty different direction but it was nice to listen to. dem melodies, also howard was 11/10

edit; previous album not bad?? confirmed noob

that album was fuking amazing in all aspects. jesse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AINEC

they have literally never stopped making good music, every album is great. silly post
    Last edited by portamoral; 03-12-2016 at 10:54 AM.
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the 2016 Ultra Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)

Big Wreck Crew

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fully agree, so happy to hear these guys bring out some good music again. Howard was great on TEOH and ADD, but their self titled was a piece of **** and you could tell they were running out of inspiration. The previous album was not bad, but I think Jesse joined after the songs were pretty much written, so I had high hopes for this one where he'd be fully involved again.
    I think the second self titled was decent. Songs like lost, take me away, reckoning, light in a darkened world were great but the tone on that album was very uninspired. Easily their softest and worst album they made lol. Every aspect of the rest of their albums are on point. They are one of the few bands that have never put out a bad album imo

Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by portamoral View Post
    am i the only one who loved that 2nd self titled album? went a pretty different direction but it was nice to listen to. dem melodies, also howard was 11/10

edit; previous album not bad?? confirmed noob

that album was fuking amazing in all aspects. jesse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AINEC

they have literally never stopped making good music, every album is great. silly post
    Noob? I've been seeing them live for over 10 years. Alive or Just Breathing is one of the GOAT albums and every single song is memorable. If you're telling me you think their 2nd self titled was as good as that then fine, that's your opinion.

It's all relative as yes their albums are better than random pop stuff, but having seen AOJB/EOH etc. come out and every album after progressively getting worse it was very nice to have Jesse come back and have them come close to their potential again.

portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Noob? I've been seeing them live for over 10 years. Alive or Just Breathing is one of the GOAT albums and every single song is memorable. If you're telling me you think their 2nd self titled was as good as that then fine, that's your opinion.

It's all relative as yes their albums are better than random pop stuff, but having seen AOJB/EOH etc. come out and every album after progressively getting worse it was very nice to have Jesse come back and have them come close to their potential again.
    yes pre howard era was the goat, never said the 2nd self titled was as good. it is by no means "a piece of ****" though. very solid album that went a little different route nonetheless.

again wouldn't say each album got worse, the band obviously evolved and started incorporating different things into their music. disarm the descent was every bit as great as AOJB.

Big Wreck Crew

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yes pre howard era was the goat, never said the 2nd self titled was as good. it is by no means "a piece of ****" though. very solid album that went a little different route nonetheless.

again wouldn't say each album got worse, the band obviously evolved and started incorporating different things into their music. disarm the descent was every bit as great as AOJB.
    I think all of their albums except the 2nd self titled are equally as good. As daylight dies is amazing start to finish. 2nd self titled is the rotten egg imo. Still a good album though

BlackBeltBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlackBeltBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlackBeltBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlackBeltBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlackBeltBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlackBeltBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlackBeltBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlackBeltBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlackBeltBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlackBeltBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BlackBeltBrah is just really nice. (+1000)

kinda same boat here. still enjoy listening to their second self titled album a bunch.
    gday m8

Originally Posted by BlackBeltBrah View Post
    kinda same boat here. still enjoy listening to their second self titled album a bunch.
    it really is good stuff. i've always been a melodic first type guy so i'm more inclined to dig that kind of stuff. i can see how guys who only like heavy thrashy up tempo stuff could be disappointed by it though.

they do everything so well which is what makes them probably the greatest of all time

Big Wreck Crew

DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PunyFella View Post
    Don't know if any of you guys are into "Translating the Name" era Saosin, but yea I just saw them with Anthony Green and they absolutely wrecked face. New album with Green coming out on May 20.

Teaser:

so goddamn excited brah, translating the name is amazing, and i actually love their self titled album too, second full length was trash though

hoping this new one is good
    *MISC Easycore/Pop Punk Crew*

~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~

Misc Utah Crew

Utah Jazz and BYU Football

CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn

S 420/B 310/D 515 @173lb
    BSc Dietetics/Sports Nutrition
    MSc Biomedical Sc/Endocrinology

"Discipline is doing what you hate to do, but nonetheless doing it like you love it." - Mike Tyson.

harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fukn….WUT? How is Jason such a fukking monster?

|USAF K9 Crew|
    |Patriarch Crew|
    |Garage Gym Crew|

Squat: 475 (sleeves)
    Bench: 305
    Deadlift: 485
    Snatch: 195
    C&J: 245

ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000)

AOJB and EOH is where the switch happened? Confused by your post. AOJB had some killer tracks, definetly better than EOH.

But I liked the direction the band went, cant say I didnt play the hell out of ADD and the second self titled. Not sure why the second title is considered trash? It has some good songs:

Never Again, A light in a darkened world, Take me away, Lost. Well they were good for me when it was relevant 7 years ago.

Buuuut, this is probably my all time fav:

My curse coming in a close second.

I like all versions of the band, thats part of the growth, not really part of the pro Howard or pro Jesse.

^ well said brotha

never really understood why people hate on bands that take a slightly different direction after doing the same thing for years and years. can you really blame them for wanting to switch it up and keep it fresh? nobody wants to hear the EXACT same thing album after album after album, doesn't mean you can't go back to previous sound, its just something i see as necessary for the health of a band that has been writing music for a very long time. i welcome the change as long as they continue putting out good music. again, most bands do it. its part of the process.

we were just discussing how Erra recently did this although their new material isn't really up to par with the old stuff where as the direction killswitch went was imo, its still enjoyable and i'll always love their music. another example would be children of bodom years ago. many other bands have done it to a much lesser extent but its still apparent. thats life son.jpg
    Last edited by portamoral; 03-13-2016 at 08:50 PM.

Big Wreck Crew

Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe View Post
    AOJB and EOH is where the switch happened? Confused by your post. AOJB had some killer tracks, definetly better than EOH.

But I liked the direction the band went, cant say I didnt play the hell out of ADD and the second self titled. Not sure why the second title is considered trash? It has some good songs:

Never Again, A light in a darkened world, Take me away, Lost. Well they were good for me when it was relevant 7 years ago.

Buuuut, this is probably my all time fav:

My curse coming in a close second.

I like all versions of the band, thats part of the growth, not really part of the pro Howard or pro Jesse.
    Add is ****ing amazing. Better than EOH for sure

CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    New saosin

S 420/B 310/D 515 @173lb

"Discipline is doing what you hate to do, but nonetheless doing it like you love it." - Mike Tyson.

lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Going to see The Word Alive tomorrow in Pensacola. First concert ever. Das it mane

Originally Posted by lightedshadows View Post
    Going to see The Word Alive tomorrow in Pensacola. First concert ever. Das it mane
    right on bro they're pretty sick live. enjoy

luke holland is hnnnnng (no homo)

Big Wreck Crew

lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lightedshadows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    right on bro they're pretty sick live. enjoy

luke holland is hnnnnng (no homo)
    fuk ya he is, he's insane

Can't post link on mobile but if you are a fan of Parkway drive and August burns red the band anchor (sea of mirrors) is amazing. They are right up there with Parkway drive but get no recognition because they are from Brazil. Amazing album brahs sounds just like Parkway drive killing with a smile

Nice brah I want to see them live and for them to play life cycles. ****ing love that song. They will probably be the next band I see srs.

I'm headed to the killswitch engage concert Sunday hnnnnnnnnngghh

reposting cuz YT deleted my sht

S 420/B 310/D 515 @173lb

ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CeBKa View Post
    reposting cuz YT deleted my sht

I know they kicked Cove out because he couldn't sing live (never saw them live), but his recorded stuff was awesome. Saosin is my most played band by miles. Im digging that green joined the band again (seven years is amazing), but it doesn't sound like Saosin anymore. Still liked it.

DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe View Post
    I know they kicked Cove out because he couldn't sing live (never saw them live), but his recorded stuff was awesome. Saosin is my most played band by miles. Im digging that green joined the band again (seven years is amazing), but it doesn't sound like Saosin anymore. Still liked it.
    i agree with everything you just said
    *MISC Easycore/Pop Punk Crew*

~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~

Misc Utah Crew

Utah Jazz and BYU Football

Amazing showing from The Word Alive. Got pictures with Luke, Tony, and a group pic with Zach and my two best friends. First concert was definitely amazing. Will upload pics when I figure out how to do that.

Amazing showing from The Word Alive. Got pictures with Luke, Tony, and a group pic with Zach and my two best friends. First concert was definitely amazing. Will upload pics when I figure out how to do that.
    not a bad show for your first concert, glad you had a good time bawd!

[IMG]insert pic link[/IMG]

can upload to imgur

Big Wreck Crew

I wouldn't call The Word Alive's new album hardcore by any means, but they have some sick songs on here. Check out Dark Matter boyos

I wouldn't call The Word Alive's new album hardcore by any means, but they have some sick songs on here. Check out Dark Matter boyos
    got a link breh?

Big Wreck Crew

got a link breh?
    Picked it up on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/da...728?app=itunes

It vaguely reminds me of Linkin Park. It's fuking hnggg tho.

Originally Posted by DewyDeadlifts View Post
    i agree with everything you just said
    After listening to the song a few more times, I really don;t hear any Saosin at all. The instrumentals, nothing sounds like Saosin. It just sounds like Circa Survive released a new song.

I give the word alive dark matter a 5.5/10. It's OK to listen to but there's only one song on there that I really like. Sadly it's their worst album to date. Was really expecting more