Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JohnyyBravo View Post
    Out of all people, you shouldn't be hating, you look like a 12 year old.
    Not hating, just saying he looks way older than 26. But you mirin the facial aesthetics m8, I'll look 20ish in my 40s and 50s
    Xbox One: KickAzzDude

imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Insanity_SC View Post
    oh lawd. I need some serious intervention here.

I might txt her in a week. or not. going to europe in 10 days for the rest of the month.
    Your story made me lol, feel like I would have gone after some randos after night 1 though.

Where you going in Europe swole brah?
    Do I even lift?

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    WRX STi Crew

repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) repos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't have a single grey hair. and not completely bald. receeded hairline that looks better shaved. I look old. yes.

And no I'm not suicidal. I had a fuking great trip lol. lived it up. just the girl part sucked.
    u need to improve ur skin routine pronto bro

edit: Instead of taking bishes that aren't your gf to hawaii instead of macking on girls there.... you should spend your money on a facelift. srs bruh. go to a doctor -- it literally looks like your face is melting off.
    Last edited by repos; 02-05-2016 at 12:44 PM.
    keep rep trading out of your sig line

devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz
    Did she take a dump in front of you or at least while you were in the room? Most chicks would have sex with a dude before crapping in front of them.
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC

AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AZliftbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In, I remember you making a thread about a girl flaking on your hawaii trip, and you taking a new girl you hadn't even kissed yet instead. Sorry it didn't work out.

Also: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Insanity_SC again."
    "How many a man has thrown up his hands at a time when a little more effort, a little more patience would have achieved success?"
    ~Elbert Hubbard

*Misc Firearms Crew*
    *AZ Crew*

Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000)
    He asked her to go last minute so its not really like she "used" him. Its possible that the girl actually likes him and......this is going to blow the misc's mind.........is the misc's first confirmed case of sloots not slooting. The girl didn't sell her pussy for a few drinks, some food, and nice surroundings and the misc is disappointed. Isn't she really the "good girl" the misc says they always want? Hot and doesn't spread as easy as warm butter?

nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn you look older than 26.

Tough breaks man...betting there was some sign this would happen. Some chicks are just weird...

Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by imrocksolid View Post
    Your story made me lol, feel like I would have gone after some randos after night 1 though.

Where you going in Europe swole brah?
    I posted it here cause I know it would be worth some laughs. I should have done that for sure.

Going to Vienna then skiing in St Anton with my dad for our birthdays.

Originally Posted by devilbones View Post
    Did she take a dump in front of you or at least while you were in the room? Most chicks would have sex with a dude before crapping in front of them.
    She never did.

kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kornflake7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Place looked nice as hell on your insta, all good brah **** happens and like you said is a good story. Still sucks but what can ya do at this point, you also look like jude law without hair
    Instagram: Kornflake7

I always rep back crew

Registered User bodybuilderbob8's Avatar
    bodybuilderbob8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bodybuilderbob8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bodybuilderbob8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bodybuilderbob8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bodybuilderbob8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bodybuilderbob8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bodybuilderbob8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bodybuilderbob8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bodybuilderbob8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bodybuilderbob8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bodybuilderbob8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mirin mass brah, but you're not 9% BF anymore are you? You look closer to 15% in that pic.
    *Depressed turned positive crew*
    *Top 10 ranked university crew*
    *3.8+ GPA crew*
    *Italian crew*
    *Always pick 3 crew*

c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Debated posting this....but I just got off the phone with my boss (work trip) and he gave me so much chit for it I felt like sharing. It's pretty unbelievable.

Met girl on tinder 2 months ago. 21, 9/10. one of the most beautiful girls I've ever gone out with. Kind of quiet, introverted, but very mature, friendly, intelligent. I took her for sushi and cocktails. we talked, had fun, hugged and parted ways. she says I am the only guy she's actually ever met on Tinder (I have no idea if true or not). Also the oldest guy she's ever gone out with.

We try setting up second date but my travel schedule in late Dec and Jan is hectic and she works weekdays, lives alone with a new puppy, and studies for online classes on weekends. I don't pursue hard since I begin seeing a different girl. No contact for 2 weeks early Jan except daily snapchats of our dogs, no actual communication. She texts me out of the blue "hey stranger, how have you been?". We agree to meet again but didn't happen that weekend.

Now it's Jan 25. I had gone out several times with another girl and invited her to a work trip to Maui. But in between the invitation and now we barely hang out. she claims she's always sick, tired, etc. whatever. She bails on trip the day before because she is really sick (actually was, but I still feel like being sick in Hawaii trumps sick in Oregon). It's an all expense paid 5 day resort vacation and I already have her ticket.

Day before flight I txt 21 year old "wanna join me in Maui tomorrow"? long story short, she agrees (she agreed immediately, then got cold feet, then came). Flies out a day after me.

several 5 star meals and a $1300 hotel bar tab later, we have no physical contact besides some hugs. Slept in same bed. I tried putting arm around, she eventually pulls away each time lol. next night literally said "I want to spoon you, does that make you uncomfortable" in a playful joking way. she laughs and says it's only our second date and she's still getting to know me. basically this happens each night. we do everything together, but she gives no opportunity to be physical. zero signs to go off. wont sit close enough to touch.

flight home together. hug, kiss on her cheek at airport, done. I tell her i'd like to see her again. says ok. txts me that night saying thank you and maybe we can get to know each other in a more normal context. no contact till this morning I sent some pics of us and she laughed and said they were great.

story over. My boss was there and spent our weekly call this morning grilling me and laughing at me. Only I, in 2016, can possibly manage to not get laid on a 5 star resort trip with a tinder girl.

cliffs:

21 year old tinder date. meet once, hug after
    1 month later invite to Hawaii
    share room for 4 nights, no sex. no kissing
    fail

NO PICS. NO DETECTIVES. her looks are irrelevant. she's hot. like every guy staring at her hot
    three options
    1. She a gold digger and you got no game
    2. She's a really big prude
    3. You got cucked

I'd go for 2. Just to empower the notion that there still are girls who won't slut it up after some awkward ******* drops bills on her.
    +++ Colombian brah +++

jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Went through your insta for like 2 minutes. 26? Mothaphucka you look 40
    Last edited by jimmyjabbar; 02-05-2016 at 12:49 PM.

Poverty James Franco MantissToboggan's Avatar
    MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    didn't read any of posts, but if anyone says that she's not a sloot i give you contrary evidence to PROVE that every girl on tinder is a sloot and will instantly put out for you if you're aesthetic enough

she probably went home and fukked chad as soon as she got off the plane OP

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=169653403

edit: jesus fukking monkey balls, no way OP is 26. you legit look 40. but in all seriousness, what's the filter you use on your photos?
    DRAKE/OVOXO crew

DL: 335; BP: 225; SQ: 275; OHP: 155

Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah, its the same company and same role. just different territory and higher quota/comp

I wish I was trolling. I have literally no way of knowing if she JUST wanted a vacation, is a keeper, or was suddenly turned off by me once there (but why initiate contact with me after first date then).
    Nice, congrats.

you gonna make it brah. this chick sounds selfish af, chalk it up to an (very very) expensive mistake

PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    U really 26 op?

Damn u look minimum 40 [srs]
    ✩ALPHAZONE✩ crew ✩OVERKILL✩ crew ✩ANNIHILATOR✩ crew
    ♡Prime Denise Richards, Megan Fox & Jane Fonda are the GOAT HBB's♡ crew
    ●Trance CHOONS● crew
    ★DI FM [Digitally Imported]★ crew
    ~Marina & the Diamonds~crew / ~EOTS~crew
    ~Lana Del Rey~crew / ~Tegan & Sara~crew

Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by repos View Post
    u need to improve ur skin routine pronto bro

edit: Instead of taking bishes that aren't your gf to hawaii instead of macking on girls there.... you should spend your money on a facelift. srs bruh. you need to take this serious, go to a doctor, it literally looks like your face is melting off.
    on the new skin and aging routine since last summer. it's helping but aint gonna look like a 27 year old every again.

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I kinda doubt the veracity of OP's claims.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I posted it here cause I know it would be worth some laughs. I should have done that for sure.

Going to Vienna then skiing in St Anton with my dad for our birthdays.
    Baller. Sounds fun. I'm going to be in Paris. Would share a baguette with you if you were going to be there. no homo.
    Do I even lift?

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    WRX STi Crew

is staying positive! :) Miz-Zou's Avatar
    Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Slept in the same bed? So awkward. Why would you invite a girl you don't know to Hawaii? Setting yourself up for that awkwardness

Should have taken one of your boys instead and had a ballin Hawaii trip macking on sloots and doing fun ****
    This! Taking a friend would have been great, and let to great stories compared to a stranger.

Originally Posted by 20Mavs11 View Post
    From now on when you take a girl on a trip to maui or anywhere ask her "We phucking when we get to the room, right?" If she doesn't respond with "Hell yeah" tell her she's not invited anymore.

These! If you brahs learn anything from this thread, its to qualify these women BEFORE you take them on a trip. Any response that hints at doubt, find another person. Remember the tale of Insanity_SC gentlemen.

Lol at some of you brahs suggesting he spends even MORE money on this girl. OP couldn't get a kiss or even a thank you for a free trip to Hawaii, and you want him to spend more of his time on this girl?

Watch/Listen/Digest OP:

★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★ - Officer of Punk Destruction
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★ - Director of Broadcasting Down Under
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪ - Head of Chocolate Application to Pasty Booty
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$ - President of Ratchet Relations

mWo

devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz

She never did.
    She didnt take a dump the whole time? Maybe she went while you were out or while at the restaurant.
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC

Greekmyth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greekmyth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greekmyth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greekmyth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greekmyth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greekmyth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greekmyth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greekmyth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greekmyth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greekmyth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Greekmyth1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry to hear that bro but she used you (same with 99% of girls that use guys) and she got some free vacations and all paid off i assume without giving anything back.I see it as a both of you guys fault but mostly yours.I hope you learn your lesson now and never take tinder girls very serious unless they prove otherwise..All jokes aside i hope you have a better luck next time OP.Btw nexf time you can take a good friend of yours.I'm sure a guy friend will really appreciate it and probably end up having way more fun with him banging local sloots and party.

DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah, its the same company and same role. just different territory and higher quota/comp

I wish I was trolling. I have literally no way of knowing if she JUST wanted a vacation, is a keeper, or was suddenly turned off by me once there (but why initiate contact with me after first date then).

I'm not beating myself up over it though. it's over, I had a nice trip. i'm sure she did too lol. I may or may not ask her out again...probably should save myself the rejection in advance...but I've taken that route to many times in life and it's not the way forward.

You are to absolutely not ask her out again. Let her do the chasing now, you've made your intentions clear with her. And also don't act like a butthurt ******* about the situation and don't ever show that what she did (or didn't in this case lol) bothered you in any way. It's never wise to burn bridges with people. That said though, I do have a strong feeling that she played you.

Originally Posted by bodybuilderbob8 View Post
    Mirin mass brah, but you're not 9% BF anymore are you? You look closer to 15% in that pic.
    it's that pic. my fat face and dimples. I'm like 10% 190 in that pic. look way leaner in other pics.

reallifeslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) reallifeslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) reallifeslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) reallifeslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) reallifeslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) reallifeslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) reallifeslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) reallifeslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) reallifeslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) reallifeslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) reallifeslayer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hahahahahah

beta as fukkkkkkkk

Originally Posted by devilbones View Post
    She didnt take a dump the whole time? Maybe she went while you were out or while at the restaurant.
    well yeah clearly. I mean in our room, that I know of.

Originally Posted by DannyLB View Post
    You are to absolutely not ask her out again. Let her do the chasing now, you've made your intentions clear with her. And also don't act like a butthurt ******* about the situation and don't ever show that what she did (or didn't in this case lol) bothered you in any way. It's never wise to burn bridges with people. That said though, I do have a strong feeling that she played you.
    word. will do.

theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Dude bring a friend, srs

What OP did is awkward as f*ck. This isn't the movies where you take some girl you don't know on vacation and it's a magical time of falling for each other

Take a friend, 100% seriously

Yea another thing is my parents will be there along with my brother his gf my best friend and his gf. ...we are all sales dudes so this girl would meet just about everyone

Trips in April so I still have a bit of time to find a cool 9/10....need to meet her tomorrow though lolol

Edit: you put out insanity? Want to go?...

Registard Program PrivilegeCheker's Avatar
    PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    oh lawd. I need some serious intervention here.

I might txt her in a week. or not. going to europe in 10 days for the rest of the month.
    Double down . take her with you
    Take me to Band Camp, where the real Miscers are.
    - Gen Pectoraly Puller

Team Mallory.

bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000) bigtuna99 is just really nice. (+1000)

I'm not beating myself up over it though. it's over, I had a nice trip. i'm sure she did too lol. I may or may not ask her out again...probably should save myself the rejection in advance...but I've taken that route to many times in life and it's not the way forward.

You've gotten enough hate so far ITT (which to be honest is warranted) so here's a piece of actual advice...

Ask her out again. If she's playing you, she'll either say no, or go out again and still not put out. After that, drop it for good. But if she's not playing you and she actually likes you and is not a sloot, then this 3rd date will be where you find out... and if it's the latter, it means that she probably used the Hawaii trip as a 'test' (woman logic) to see if you just want to get laid or if you're relationship material.

What do you have to lose? Ask her out again to bowling or some chit that will cost you 50 bucks, and make a move. Even if you don't get laid, if you at least get some action or even a makeout, you know that she's into you and you just found wifey material.

FartonBink is not very helpful. (-500) FartonBink is not very helpful. (-500) FartonBink is not very helpful. (-500) FartonBink is not very helpful. (-500) FartonBink is not very helpful. (-500) FartonBink is not very helpful. (-500) FartonBink is not very helpful. (-500) FartonBink is not very helpful. (-500) FartonBink is not very helpful. (-500) FartonBink is not very helpful. (-500) FartonBink is not very helpful. (-500)
    Hahahaha.

Jesus, OP... you're a great troll. Very dedicated to your craft. You make Daniel Day-Lewis look like a chump.. lol

brofist is just really nice. (+1000) brofist is just really nice. (+1000) brofist is just really nice. (+1000) brofist is just really nice. (+1000) brofist is just really nice. (+1000) brofist is just really nice. (+1000) brofist is just really nice. (+1000) brofist is just really nice. (+1000) brofist is just really nice. (+1000) brofist is just really nice. (+1000) brofist is just really nice. (+1000)
    how the fuk does this even happen

i dont even
    cya in hell idiots