Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yesterday I had a good day--
    My workouts were fasted biking for 20 mins.
    AND LEGS in the afternoon.

Warm up- bike 5 mins
    Bulgarians 2 sets of 10 BW
    Deads 95x10 (stiff leg)

Squats
    45x10
    135x10
    155x10x2sets

Abs between= Standing hip twists 3 sets of 10

Deads- Romainian
    135x10x3sets
    Abs between= Hip ups feet on bar 2 sets of 10
    Standing knee ups

Leg Extensions
    115x10+burnout on vmo x3sets
    Abs Between= knee ups on bench 20repsx3sets

Leg curls- bowflex
    100x10x3 sets
    Abs Between= one leg at a time knee ups and some bicycle about 3 sets of 30reps

1 Set Stationary lungesx10-- just bodyweight

I've been eating virtually no carbs since Saturday and feeling pretty good except for a bit of neck ache.
    My workout felt good-- no issues with lack of fuel.

After my workout went to see my son's JV game. For the first time in years he got the chance to play both Running Back in addition to LB. He had a few solid runs and hopes to get more practice time at RB this week.

Today is scheduled to be an off day, but I'm going to go ahead and run out on my trail. I'll so some faster shorter hills during it-- not sure how many. it depends on how dead my legs are after yesterday.

Hope you have a great TUESDAY!!
    Your BuffMother, Michelle Berger
    Owner http://www.BuffMother.com

Current journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169126173&page=1

BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000) BuffMother is just really nice. (+1000)
    My workout yesterday has killed my energy for today-- RUNNING out on a trail with 6 FAST sprints up a medium grade for a total of 28 mins, then 25 more mins on a stationary bike.
    I am trying my hardest to lose weight, but my body has other ideas. I WILL FORCE IT TO SUBMIT.

Here's a question I posted on my BodySpace status-- wondering your thoughts....Honestly how many of you think about hormones in relation to your workouts?? I'm literally obsessed...on my run I was thinking these sprints are releasing testosterone and GH. "I can do 2 more!!!"

I've got upper body on tap and I'm supposed to do intervals too~ not sure about those?? I may have to hit BOB and do some bike again because I ran yesterday and this old lady body can't run more than every other day.

Happy HUMP day, hope you get your HUMP ON!!

hi~ feeling a little off today-- some sort of a tummy thing is going around our house, just had to go pick up my 13year old, Gracie from school. And my tummy has been giving me pains all morning-- Hoping it'll settle down this afternoon!

Anyhow, I am so happy with my persistence this week. I almost forgo my workout yesterday, but did "something" despite being really sore and tired.
    I posted a short video on Instagram about it-- if you are on there please follow me @buffmother

So-- my workout was short
    warm up bike 5 mins
    push ups- 20
    Bicep curls 45x10, 55x10x3sets
    paired with overhead press 45x10, 55x10x3sets

Situps, ball sit ups and 1 set machine bicep curls and that was it.
    about 15 mins worth

Today, I plan to hit the upper body FCH weight workout and go for a run outside. I'm off to eat something now and HOPE my tummy will cooperate.

have a terrific Thursday!
    -Michelle

p.s.On Monday we launched a NEW BuffMother Iphone App!
    I am beyond excitd about it !! It's the first ever fitness App to teach my Revolutionary Hormonal Timing system!!

The workouts in the app lead you through 8 weeks of effective workouts based upon your natural hormonal cycle!
    Get your App now to save $1 off thru Oct. 22nd!! Itunes Store
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1031365903

All you need to complete them are a set of dumbbells, a ball and a chair. You can get Buff virtually anywhere.
    You deserve it!
    Love ya,
    Michelle "BuffMother" Berger
    p.s. I also have an adroid app-- more info here http://buffmother.com/shop/buffmother-app/

Had a good weekend with some quality family time.
    Started off a little rocky with the tummy flu on Thursday...spent the whole day "waiting" for my stomach to feel better. It didn't so I skipped my workout that day--
    The GREAT news was that on Fri I was feeling normal! yay!! but I had a bunch of cleaning to do before company came, so I cleaned for a couple hours, hit the trail for a run and then cleaned for a couple more hours.
    My BIL and SIL came down to see Gunner play in the Homecoming game!
    It was great to have them come down from MN!! Gunner's team killed the opponent, so Gunner got to play a ton both at running back and linebacker. It was fun to see!

Then, on Saturday Gunner had his first coaching job. He was one of three coaches for the 10th grade girls powder puff team. They won the first game so got to play the seniors for the Championship. They did well, but lost. It was fun and raised quite a bit of money for charity.

After that Travis and I watched some football and chilled out the rest of the night. Then today we watched the Vikings win!! Ya!! Then ate a yummy roast. It was so good!!

Then I did a leg workout--
    Leg curls 50x10, 60x10, 55x10x2sets
    Leg Extentsions 90x10, 115x10x3sets
    Foward Lunges 55x15, 55 ladder up to 5
    Squats 135x10, 155x8x2sets, 135x10
    Dead lifts 135x10x2
    ABS-
    Hip ups 2x10
    Knee ups 2x15
    Hanging knee ups 2x10
    Hip swivels 1x10
    Pump Ups 1x15

I'm off to hang with the family more!

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great looking workout. Congrats on your new App, hopefully it works out great for you.

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It sounds like a great weekend with some family QBT

Loads of reps for legs and I love seeing the lunges, squats and deads in the same workout. Would have had a great pump!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Well, I've been lax on posting, but I have been working out. ACTUALLY I feel like I've finally turned the corner on my energy levels since being sick in August/September, YAY!!
    I felt so good yesterday that I attacked my garage-- 5 hours later I am pretty much at a half done point. Now I need to load up about 15 boxes of clothes and other items to donate. AND I also want to move my 80+boxes of supplements into my daughters closet so I can finally make some progress on getting my home gym moved into the garage!
    I had no official workout on Sun or Mon but I am SORE. My upper body especially from all the hauling and moving, etc...

Today it's raining-- the plan is to get some online work done and workout for sure. I am due for a run, but will choose to lift legs instead-- gotta keep building my booty, ha!!

Hi Ya!!
    Planning on hitting legs here in a bit.
    Got a big week planned, driving up to OMAHA tomorrow to hang out with my Team BuffMother ladies up there! should be a blast!

Had a fun Halloween, had 8 girls here! CRAZY TIMES!

Happy it's Nov!! This month is going to rock!!

In other news, I am no longer a Gym Angel sponsored athlete, I'm now going to be working with a different company. I'm excited to start something new!

So...I haven't posted here the past 2 months. Much of that is due to the craziness of the Holiday. The other is that I transitioned into working with a new company who doesn't even sell their products on BB.com, I am a spokesmodel for High T/ KFM brands-- they had a great new product line called HighT Pro that includes 5 products to help produce GAINS in the gym!
    Anyhow, I have been working out. Just not as intense as I had been in October. Then, I got a UTI on NYE-- Felt like CRUD until today. Getting back to it, with weights as my main focus. ALSO, I will keep up my running-- been trying to run M, W, F or Sa each week-- 3 solid runs a week-- each 20 mins of intervals for the goal right now, once the weather warms up, I'll get in some sprints outside.

POA for week of 1-11-16
    M-Chest/Tri and interval run
    T- LEGS
    W- Back/Sh/Bi and interval run
    Th- mish-mosh recovery lifting day...whatever isn't sore and some extra abs
    F- Chest/Tri and interval run
    Sa- LEGS
    Su- off'ish-- do at least 20 mins on bike

I'm in a challenge and committed to working out every day, eating a carrot daily + 2 greens + other foods
    Been dealing with some bad GUT issues-- lots of pain in my tummy and trying to "heal" my leaky gut. Makes food choices tough and makes me often times not want to eat anything. I keep on thinking I need to go on a liquid diet, but then I get too hungry, lol!

Let's have a great week!!
    -Michelle

Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get well soon! Hope your workouts are killer this week
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

10/22/16 Meet: 350/220/505 1075lb total
    04/29/17 Meet: 390/240/535 1165lb total
    11/04/17 Meet: 424/254/551 1229lb total

11 days into 2016 and I'm on the attack!!

Back to my OBSESSED mentality, got up at 6:20 this morning (closer to my 6am wake up goal!)

Did Measurements and Pics finally! Put a couple in my bodyspace gallery
    Video for HighT~

Video for BuffMother, too...

Workout

Push ups warm up

Bench 45x10 warm up, 95x10x3sets
    Incline Flys 30'sx10x3sets
    Dips 5, 5
    Tricep Extensions 40x10x3sets
    paired with Bicep Curls 40x10x 3sets
    Abs between sets
    On ball 2sets of 20, hanging knee ups 10x2sets, knee ups 20 reps

Run on Treadmill 2mile mark was 17:23, slower today than Saturday--my recovery had to be at 6.0 instead of 6.4 after 3rd interval, my legs were tired. Probably because I had just ran on Saturday and that day I didn't lift prior to running. 20mins total, 7 hard mins, 2.26 miles.

Had to be done by 3pm so I could go to Gracie's basketball game at 4pm.

I'll add my stats to this post later, I can tell you I weighed in at my low for the year, 139.8! so nice to be under 140 again!
    Today's eats:

Coffee with half and half - 2 cups
    Apple cider vinegar with water
    Kippered Snacks and Spinach
    Supps- vitamin pack+others

Turkey, Pecans, Carrot
    More Supps including a Slim Angel

Cheese stick

Hamburger with tomato and pickles
    Chicken and spinach salad
    4 beers Busch light cans

November STATs vs. Now~

Today’s Date:__11-12-15 1/11/16 height: 5-6.5 weight:_136.2 139.8

Today’s cycle day- cday 10

Please list the following measurements-

Bust (around breasts the biggest part):37, 38
    Chest- relaxed (just under armpits above breasts with arms down at your sides):35, 34

Waist- relaxed (the smallest part): 28 30
    Waist-sucked in (the smallest part): 26.5 28
    Hips (the largest part of your butt): 37 38
    Shoulders (around the outside of your shoulders with your arms at sides): 42 41
    Biceps (relaxed at midpoint of upper arm): 11 11.5
    Biceps (flexed at midpoint of upper arm):12 12
    Thigh-mid (about 8” above knee cap): 20.5 19.5
    Thigh- upper (about 12” above knee cap):22 22
    Calf (about 7” below knee joint): 13 33

Ill- 10 14
    Ab- 18 20
    Th- 9 12
    Tri- 7 12

So...in the past 2 months, I lost muscle and gained a lot of fat. YICK! My goal is to reverse that trend in Jan. and be ready to attack our 10 week contest come FEB 1!!

Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hammerhagen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice workout buffmother. Props on the chest exercises including dips is awesome. And still good time on the 2 miles run.
    ☻/
    / \

I feel like I am at a crossroads in my life. Change is bound to happen when this "feeling" comes over me. Dayle's post really hit home with me today. It's time for me to make some DECISIONS that will lead to the change I want in my life.

I'm going to dig deep, pray and journal for the next few days, about what I truly WANT for my life in the near future. Time to CROSS THE ROAD to a better me!

One thing that I know I DO want is to feel more healthy and lean. I hate having this tummy pooch that I've developed the past few months. I'm also so sick of my bras not fitting~ Seriously annoying!

Workouts are going great this week!! I feel so much better than last week-- YAY!

yesterday I rode the bike for 20 mins in the morning and got in a solid leg workout in the late afternoon.

Warm up- body weight moves
    Dead lifts 95x10x3sets
    Squat 45x10, 135x10x2sets, 155x10
    Knee Extensions 4 sets-- did a bunch of single leg-- worked hard
    Hyper Extensions 3 sets to exhaustion
    Leg Curls 40x15x2sets
    Lunges Stationary 45x10x2sets
    Also did just a few abs-- I was sore from yesterday and from doing BELLY BREATHING all day

Today will be a bit more tricky to get workouts done, I've got several errands on tap!

Time to roll, have a great HUMP DAY!

-Michelle

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You know what it takes to get it done. Do that. Good luck with your goals, you know all it takes is time, consistency, and some good old fashioned hard work.

Focus on your goals and those crossroads will quickly become a one lane road to the direction you want to go.

Nice work out today. Keep it up!

Go get some!!
    ☻/
    / \

Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    You know what it takes to get it done. Do that. Good luck with your goals, you know all it takes is time, consistency, and some good old fashioned hard work.

Focus on your goals and those crossroads will quickly become a one lane road to the direction you want to go.

Nice work out today. Keep it up!
    Thanks for the encouragement!!

Talking LSD or is it SSD??

LSD means Long Slow Distance...it's a common term in the world of track. My 3.24 mile for 31:19 run is my LSD or should I call it SSD?, HA! That's a long way for me to go~ Did it outside too, first run outside in quite a while. (thinking it may have been a bit longer distance, my phone gps doesn't seem to work on my trail and on hills)

Was inspired to eat Bacon this morning...it fueled a good run outside!
    Pic is me touching toes felt good!!

Been very busy the past 2 days- But also feeling very excited!! I've had some realizations and ANSWERS to my recent discontentment with my business. I'm excited to roll out the changes!! One thing is to do more features on BUFFMOTHERs, One each week!!

Which means...I'd love to interview YOU for a feature on www.BuffMother.com!! If you are interested in sharing your story with the world, please comment and we'll see about getting you featured!!! (fyi- I'm in the process of overhauling my the site, it's soon to revolve around sharing inspirational stores of TEAM BUFFMOTHER!) Also, your success doesn't have to be directly related to my program. All you need to be featured is a "BuffMother MINDSET!" and be female

Gracie's got another basketball game today, it's against a big rival team...should be a good one!

Have a great Thursday!

-Michelle

Had a stellar week last week- here's a recap...

M-Chest/Tri and interval run did it
    T- LEGS did it
    W- Back/Sh/Bi and interval run Did lifting, waited on run for Thurs
    Th- mish-mosh recovery lifting day...whatever isn't sore and some extra abs Did run outside for 30 mins
    F- Chest/Tri and interval run Lifted and did boxing intervals
    Sa- LEGS got legs done!
    Su- off'ish-- do at least 20 mins on bike Ran intervals

5 lifting workouts (legs twice!!), got in 3 runs and even did boxing intervals.
    Eating was ok, but not the best...will work harder on it this week.

This week's plan:

M- Back/Sh/Bi and abs
    T- Chest/Tri and interval run
    W- LEGS
    Th- Back/Sh/Bi
    F- Chest/Tri and interval run
    Sa- LEGS
    Su- interval run

I'm back up to 141 this morning, It's a MONDAY and I'm also on cycle day 23 so holding some water is to be expected. I've been really HUNGRY recently~ It's nice to feel like I have a metabolism.

Kids are off school today, got to drive them around a bit, but other than that I just need to get some work done around the house.

In other SAD news, our local Wal-Mart is closing. Now the closest grocery store will be 30 mins away! So stupid!! they opened the Wal-Mart here 2 years ago, and drove the other Grocery store in town out of business and now Wal-Mart decides to shut down this store. It's STUPID! Corporate bologna!