Closed Thread
Page 239 of 274 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,170 of 8216
    MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Newest filming spoiler:
    Apparently Sansa, Ramsay, Littlefinger and John Snow are all filming a scene together this week that takes place in the Winterfell courtyard. Supposedly a giant turns up at the Winterfell gates during the scene.

http://watchersonthewall.com/exclusi...ll/#more-51008

No pictures of this yet so take it with a grain of salt, but WotW is reporting it from their sources.

If the scene is legit it's pretty exciting for a couple reasons. Sansa and John being together will be the first time two Stark children have seen each other since Bran and Rickon split up IIRC. Secondly, Sansa interacting with a giant could be pretty huge considering the second part of the Ghost of High Heart's prophecy about her:

I dreamt of a maid at a feast with purple serpents in her hair, venom dripping from their fangs. And later I dreamt that maid again, slaying a savage giant in a castle built of snow.
    And relief washes over me in an awesome wave

axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MattyMiscer View Post
    Newest filming spoiler:
    Apparently Sansa, Ramsay, Littlefinger and John Snow are all filming a scene together this week that takes place in the Winterfell courtyard. Supposedly a giant turns up at the Winterfell gates during the scene.

No pictures of this yet so take it with a grain of salt, but WotW is reporting it from their sources.

If the scene is legit it's pretty exciting for a couple reasons. Sansa and John being together will be the first time two Stark children have seen each other since Bran and Rickon split up IIRC. Secondly, Sansa interacting with a giant could be pretty huge considering the second part of the Ghost of High Heart's prophecy about her:

Very cool

Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Newest filming spoiler:

Oh man, she's going to kill the cool giant?

Whyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
    Joining Sherdog.com doesn't make you an MMA expert, reading Saucehead's threads don't make you a player and if describe yourself as an "alpha male", chances are, you're not one.

Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brad_Pitt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OMG omg omg omg omg omg

Cleganebowl LITERALLY CONFIRMED

http://watchersonthewall.com/ian-mcs...-thrones-role/

Prediction: Hound is revealed to be alive in the season finale. It would seem strange for Brienne to meet Septon Meribald and Gravedigger considering she's the one responsible for the Hound's "death," so I'm guessing it's one of two possibilities: 1) another character ends up at the Quiet Isle and runs into the Septon/Gravedigger or 2) Brienne meets the Septon and sees Gravedigger and once she's left Gravedigger takes off his hood to reveal himself to viewers as the Hound. #2 would make a great final scene cliffhanger.
    I rather he is revealed mid season so we can see the fight this season.

We have to wait till 2017 to see the Clegane brothers smash.....nooooo!
    Joining Sherdog.com doesn't make you an MMA expert, reading Saucehead's threads don't make you a player and if describe yourself as an "alpha male", chances are, you're not one.

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brad_Pitt View Post
    I rather he is revealed mid season so we can see the fight this season.

We have to wait till 2017 to see the Clegane brothers smash.....nooooo!
    Agreed

Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh boy.

HBO already ruining S6/TWOW.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Ralph Wiggum; 11-23-2015 at 10:48 AM.
    psn: mdksniper

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why is Jon Snow bleeding from his eyes doe? RavenBran eat them out?

Originally Posted by goodcupcakes View Post
    Why is Jon Snow bleeding from his eyes doe? RavenBran eat them out?
    It's not his blood, he just finished off Melisandre crotch.

Season 6 teaser trailer

NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    George RR Martin says the new Game of Thrones book will be delayed because it "isn't done yet".

The Winds of Winter had been due to be published to coincide with the sixth series of the TV show in April.

The HBO production has now caught up with the novels, based on the A Song of Ice and Fire series.

In a blog post, George RR Martin said that he'd written a lot of the story but that he was still "months away... and that's if the writing goes well".

He said: "Believe me, it gave me no pleasure to type those words. You're disappointed, and you're not alone.

"My editors and publishers are disappointed, HBO is disappointed, my agents and foreign publishers and translators are disappointed... but no-one could possibly be more disappointed than me.

"For months now I have wanted nothing so much as to be able to say, 'I have completed and delivered The Winds of Winter' on or before the last day of 2015.

"But the book's not done.

"Nor is it likely to be finished tomorrow, or next week."

George RR Martin told fans last January that the follow-up to 2011's A Dance with Dragons wouldn't be out until at least 2016.

The writer asked fans to stop pestering him about storylines for the TV show and said in his latest blog post he admitted that he'd had a busy year, which could have affected his writing.

"The writing did not go as fast or as well as I would have liked," he wrote.

"You can blame my travels or my blog posts or the distractions of other projects and the Cocteau and whatever, but maybe all that had an impact... you can blame my age, and maybe that had an impact too...

"But if truth be told, sometimes the writing goes well and sometimes it doesn't, and that was true for me even when I was in my 20s."
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...-delayed-again

He's as big a dick as Rothfuss. Would rather concentrate on other projects than the entity and fans that made him famous in the first place.

BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigDawg69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NasStan View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...-delayed-again

He's as big a dick as Rothfuss. Would rather concentrate on other projects than the entity and fans that made him famous in the first place.
    lazy fat fuk, never trust a fat azz to get something done

YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YOTTO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't wait til this fat fuk get's Jon Arryn'd and M Night Shyamalan finishes this with a little direction from D&D

brb defending OBJ's ******* ass and wasting his time watching a ****ty Giants team instead of writing the book. He should have been chained in a room to a typewriter years ago. Maybe he would have lost some weight too

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Read that *******ry this morning.

Originally Posted by George RR *******
    "You can blame my travels or my blog posts or the distractions of other projects and the Cocteau and whatever, but maybe all that had an impact... you can blame my age, and maybe that had an impact too...

At this point he's just trolling.

You can blame my travels, my blog, my Giants team, my award ceremonies, or my penchant for hot fudge sundaes, or you can blame my age, my dog, my wife, my time spent at rub n tugs, my days and months spent doing nothing but sleeping, you can blame my winter hiberation that extends into the summer, or my chinese horoscope that said I shouldn't push myself this year, or you can blame the hours I spend every morning feeding pigeons in the local park, or you can blame Teen Wolf which I watch religiously everyday, or you can blame reptilian overlords that have been sucking out all my good ideas while I slumber or you can blame my beard but really all you have to do is sit there and take it because fuk you, reader, that's why. Hahahahahahahahaha AAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

-Sincerely George RR Hahahahahahartin

P.S. Get fukt *******s

This actress is playing someone.

WHo?

It is said this is preview for something to cum

NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by goodcupcakes View Post
    Read that *******ry this morning.

At this point he's just trolling.

You can blame my travels, my blog, my Giants team, my award ceremonies, or my penchant for hot fudge sundaes, or you can blame my age, my dog, my wife, my time spent at rub n tugs, my days and months spent doing nothing but sleeping, you can blame my winter hiberation that extends into the summer, or my chinese horoscope that said I shouldn't push myself this year, or you can blame the hours I spend every morning feeding pigeons in the local park, or you can blame Teen Wolf which I watch religiously everyday, or you can blame reptilian overlords that have been sucking out all my good ideas while I slumber or you can blame my beard but really all you have to do is sit there and take it because fuk you, reader, that's why. Hahahahahahahahaha AAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

-Sincerely George RR Hahahahahahartin

P.S. Get fukt *******s
    Genuinely think he should just hand over the writing to someone else, maybe Sanderson/someone of that ilk (I know Sandeson never swears in his books due to being a Christian so probably not the best pick but there's bound to be some talented authors out there willing to take it on)

This latest update reads like he not only has writers block, but has lost the passion for the books and would rather concentrate on other things. He's told D&D the crux of what he wants to happen already and they've gone off that, just let another author know as well. If an author writes it alongside GRRM whilst he;s still alive, we;ll at least get a conclusion that was close to what he was hoping for.

I don't think he'll finish the series, dead or alive.

It is said this is preview for something to cum

What preview are you talking about?

What preview are you talking about?

Sansa escapes with Theon to ride Littlefinger's cawk all the way back to King's Landing?

AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlanStone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On my honor as a Tully, on my honor as a Schon's, we will get the sixth book before the sixth season.

Fuk Rothfuss, that no talent hack. I stopped halfway through the Wiseman's Fear because it was so awful. I will never understand why people love his books so much.
    ** 52 Books in 52 Weeks Crew **
    ** Sniff hard as fuk to smell my co-workers dik crew **

Had the cover art for Winds of Winter been released already? Hopefully we finally get some answers about that horn Jon found with the cache of dragon glass at the Fist of the First Men

ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ko5567 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cot damn GRRM that lazy fat phuck. He won't even ever finish the books because he'll die before then plus he isn't letting anyone finish the books should that happen.
    "Audentes fortuna iuvat" - Virgil

Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigDawg69 View Post
    lazy fat fuk, never trust a fat azz to get something done
    I'll bet my left nut we won't see it in 2016.

Fuk it, plenty of other great stuff to read.
    Last edited by Chairman7w; 01-02-2016 at 04:00 PM.
    - US Air Force Veteran Crew
    - Fast Walker Crew
    - MISC Cologne Crew
    - Hits Clear on Calculator at Least 3 times Crew
    - P90X / Insanity / Asylum Crew
    - Firm Handshake Crew
    - Plays Hoop but Can't Guard a Treestump Crew

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This actress is playing someone.

WHo?
    If I had to guess? Lyanna Stark in a flash back

Originally Posted by Chairman7w View Post
    I'll be my left nut we won't see it in2016.

Fuk it, plenty of other great stuff to read.
    This. Currently enjoying the Stormlight Archive anyways

No way is that Lyanna Stark. Googled her and she looks more Dornish/Essos.

Maybe Ashara Dayne in a flashback? Though I pictured someone a lot hotter for her.

And brb read pretty much every decent fantasy series. ASOIAF was what got me into reading fantasy nearly a decade ago and we're not going to see a resolution fro the books but from the show. So chit

Originally Posted by ko5567 View Post
    Cot damn GRRM that lazy fat phuck. He won't even ever finish the books because he'll die before then plus he isn't letting anyone finish the books should that happen.
    Just looked into this and I never realised he said he'd never let anyone in one the series whilst he's still alive, that's a damn shame.

In 2013, while speaking in Australia, Martin was asked about the possibility of another author finishing his works. His response? “Not while I’m alive.”
    http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/...111-2xbsy.html

The rights go to his wife after he dies and he doesn;t think she'll let anyone else have the rights either.

He won;t finish the books and it will tarnish his legacy.

From the ASOIAF forums, I agree with every word.

Most of us knew it anyway but the party is well and truly over.

I've met a lot of GRRM types in my professional career. They are great at starting something but need others to help them finish otherwise they end up starting several projects and finishing none of them. Then when the pressure is on they flounder even more and don't deliver at all.

I know it is macabre and I know it's disrespectful to the author. But he is never going to finish these books. He has created a vast monster he is unable to tame. Let's be honest he is procrastinating. He has done so since 2001. The last two books were nowhere near of the same quality as the first three and took ages to write. This was before the distraction of fame. He is lost. And these books will never be finished.

If he can't write at pace in his 50's and 60's then there is no chance he can write at pace in his 70's or 80's and there is every possibility that he won't make it that far anyway or, as is common in older people (especially those pushing themselves too hard), he will have health complications that will stop him being able to write the book even if his mind is still sharp.

Watch the show guys. It's the only closure you're going to get on this story unless GRRM relaxes his rule of allowing someone else to finish the novels should he be unable to do so. And I believe he should do so. GRRM is not our bitch, but we are not his either. The moment he decided to share the world it became part of the public domain. It's no longer just his and he is being an arrogant **** to those of us who have invested 20ish years and money on this journey only for him to say if he dies the books won't be finished.

He brought all of this on himself. Hand the writing over George. And do it whilst you're alive. Because you aren't going to finish. You probably won't even finish TWOW.
    Last edited by NasStan; 01-03-2016 at 05:53 AM.

Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So that assassin I sent needs to take out both he and his wife? Brb sending a raven with updated instructions
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Honorary Black Man
    #MCGFTFT

MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No way is that Lyanna Stark. Googled her and she looks more Dornish/Essos.

Maybe Ashara Dayne in a flashback? Though I pictured someone a lot hotter for her.

And brb read pretty much every decent fantasy series. ASOIAF was what got me into reading fantasy nearly a decade ago and we're not going to see a resolution fro the books but from the show. So chit

Just looked into this and I never realised he said he'd never let anyone in one the series whilst he's still alive, that's a damn shame.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/...111-2xbsy.html

The rights go to his wife after he dies and he doesn;t think she'll let anyone else have the rights either.

He won;t finish the books and it will tarnish his legacy.

From the ASOIAF forums, I agree with every word.
    The best thing GRRM could do at this point is to hand a fully developed outline to an up-and-coming fantasy author (perhaps one he's familiar with from his editing) and act as "executive producer." To go all Tom Clancy on ASOIAF.

HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000) HouseStarkfff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fukn lmao at the show spoiling the books now. Great. This guy was just too busy attending ceremonies, shows and what not and forgot he still has a book to finish. Sad stuff for everyone to be honest, but eh, it is how it is.
    'Never compromise, not even in the face of Armageddon.'

-Rorschach

ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As far as I remember, he did say in an interview that he had someone lined up to finish writing if he should die before finishing the series. It's nothing new for him to take a long time to finish the installments for the series though; look at the publication dates.

Still, if The Winds of Winter is not released before September of this year, then it will officially be the longest gap between two installments thus far.

Originally Posted by ODBM View Post
    As far as I remember, he did say in an interview that he had someone lined up to finish writing if he should die before finishing the series. It's nothing new for him to take a long time to finish the installments for the series though; look at the publication dates.

Still, if The Winds of Winter is not released before September of this year, then it will officially be the longest gap between two installments thus far.
    I feel like he had great plans for the first three books but since then he's struggling to write his own story. Too many characters and threads, and instead of resolving conflicts he keeps adding new ones (i.e. Fake Aegon) making it harder and harder to finish.

Each new entry is taking longer to write and it's not as if the quality has matched the first three. He routinely sets himself deadlines and misses and has to qualify every statement with "if the writing goes well" or some chit. He doesn't know how to end the story and knowing that this will be his most scrutinised book (first since the show, will have some show stuff that has already happened and hasn't) so far he just seems to be procrastinating. He mentions that he can only write at home in peace and quiet yet he spends all his time travelling.

Even in this latest blog post he devotes more time talking about his other projects rather than WoW. Even if he manages WoW in the 2/3 years do you really think he'll get ADoS out? Do you even think this series can be wrapped up with two more books? In his 70's.

Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    After ASoS he was probably like awww fuk what have I done
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Honorary Black Man
    #MCGFTFT

axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It was originally a trilogy, then a 7 book series I think, now 8. I would put money down that by ADoS, he needs 1 or 2 more books to finish all of the story lines.

Closed Thread