Closed Thread
Page 265 of 292 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,950 of 8731
    CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Inn

Smile with me brother. Nefariousx1's Avatar
    Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you have awoken me from a 2 year slumber, sigh, I miss my notoriety.

With that being said, what you are going through is a pyschological and hormonal balance akin to a thyroid disorder of sort. Your hormones are literally trying to figure out what has happened after years of living and eating a certain way.

Here is what you do, balance eating for 3-4 months. You cannot focus on losing weight right now. In fact you may gain a few lbs, yes I said you will gain what you worked so hard to lose BUT you are taking one step back to move 3 steps forward.

Trust me on what I have to say, dont worry about the binges, do not worry about recovering the next day...get a few out of your system and remind yourself that for the next 3 to 4 months you will have the opportunity to eat some pretty sweet meals. The first 2 to 3 weeks will make you guilty, dont let it.

Here is what I went through...

1) struggle for enjoyment
    2) decreased libido
    3) FOOD ALWAYS ON MY MIND...always
    4) Lethargy ( it would be a struggle to open a door)

You need to talk to yourself on the inside and say is this worth botching or is this you depositing some true wisdom in your life.

Take 3 to 4 months to live normal, not the life of a dietitian. You wont lose the knowledge bud.

Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nefariousx1 View Post
    you have awoken me from a 2 year slumber, sigh, I miss my notoriety.

With that being said, what you are going through is a pyschological and hormonal balance akin to a thyroid disorder of sort. Your hormones are literally trying to figure out what has happened after years of living and eating a certain way.

Here is what you do, balance eating for 3-4 months. You cannot focus on losing weight right now. In fact you may gain a few lbs, yes I said you will gain what you worked so hard to lose BUT you are taking one step back to move 3 steps forward.

Trust me on what I have to say, dont worry about the binges, do not worry about recovering the next day...get a few out of your system and remind yourself that for the next 3 to 4 months you will have the opportunity to eat some pretty sweet meals. The first 2 to 3 weeks will make you guilty, dont let it.

Here is what I went through...

1) struggle for enjoyment
    2) decreased libido
    3) FOOD ALWAYS ON MY MIND...always
    4) Lethargy ( it would be a struggle to open a door)

You need to talk to yourself on the inside and say is this worth botching or is this you depositing some true wisdom in your life.

Take 3 to 4 months to live normal, not the life of a dietitian. You wont lose the knowledge bud.
    This is basically what i've already been doing, albeit it, not on purpose. I've gained back so much weight and I have tried to get it back under control but with all the free food thats been being passed around because of the holidays ive relapsed again and again. I still feel guilty, but am going to try to pick up the pieces once the holidays are behind me. I have no choice but to keep trying
    (392.4 lbs pounds lost so far)
    (then 104lbs gained....still venerable, never out of the woods)

Starting Weight: 653

Vlog and other information: http://www.youtube.com/user/wetbreast/videos

myfitnesspal : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Wetbreasts

Twitter: twitter.com/wetbreasts

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Wetbreasts View Post
    This is basically what i've already been doing, albeit it, not on purpose. I've gained back so much weight and I have tried to get it back under control but with all the free food thats been being passed around because of the holidays ive relapsed again and again. I still feel guilty, but am going to try to pick up the pieces once the holidays are behind me. I have no choice but to keep trying
    Jesse, one thing that's helped me in this journey is that it doesn't have to be ALL or nothing. I used to either be dieting/being good or bingeing. But letting go of the idea that you have to be perfect has freed me up to be 90%/10%

For example...I have a normal healthy breakfast. Super. Regular lunch. Great. Then go out to eat with friends....I enjoy it. No biggie. Next day is a new day. I don't try to make up for last night or binge and say F it. I just go about normal business. If there's a reason to indulge, I do. If there isn't, I don't. I work out because I love it. Whether I've had a bad eating day/meal or not. They're separate.

You are settling into life as a healthy, fit person. NORMAL people indulge. You are not that obese guy that can't walk anymore bingeing all day. You don't need to white knuckle this. You don't need to be so restrictive.... I think that's setting you up for more binges. There isn't room for "should" and "shouldn't" food list for you. It becomes too mental. Emotional.

And forgive yourself....food is delicious of course you want to eat it. It doesn't make you weak or out of control or falling back into your old self. You're not that guy anymore. You have full control over what you do and I have complete faith in you. It's a journey! Not a right or wrong/black or white situation.

Here's a nice visual....

You're on a 2 hour drive to an appt/event. You are late and lost 5 miles from the event. You don't know what to do. You don't want to show up late and feel stupid and don't know how to get there. You have 3 choices.

1. Turn around and go all the way back home and start over trying to follow the directions better.

2. Just go home.

3. Pull over. Take 5 and get directions from where you ARE NOW....get to the party, late but who cares...everyone wanted you there and you're there now....you enjoy yourself.

Jesse, you can go back to your old ways and end up where you were and have to start over.

You can give up entirely. On the you you are now and the life you built for yourself.

Or...you can take 5. Come up with a NEW path to get you to your goals without worrying about time frames, and enjoy the journey more.

You've got this!!!!!!
    Kristen

millietea is on a distinguished road. (+10) millietea is on a distinguished road. (+10) millietea is on a distinguished road. (+10) millietea is on a distinguished road. (+10) millietea is on a distinguished road. (+10) millietea is on a distinguished road. (+10) millietea is on a distinguished road. (+10) millietea is on a distinguished road. (+10) millietea is on a distinguished road. (+10) millietea is on a distinguished road. (+10) millietea is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds like you're slipping back into old habits of making excuses. I read all this and then I went to your BB profile page and your blog and and you haven't posted progress in forever. You're not updating your food diary either.

This is probably the going to be the hardest time for you in your entire journey - you've accomplished so much but now you've had a setback. You need to look inside yourself and figure out how you are going to keep moving forward. Figure out why you did all this in the first place and what it would mean to go back to that life.

You know what you want. Get back to it.

Best wishes to you.

Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ballpark how much you think you have gained - are we talking more than 100?

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's goin' on?

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    What's goin' on?
    This.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wetbreasts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kmac1196 View Post
    Jesse, one thing that's helped me in this journey is that it doesn't have to be ALL or nothing. I used to either be dieting/being good or bingeing. But letting go of the idea that you have to be perfect has freed me up to be 90%/10%

For example...I have a normal healthy breakfast. Super. Regular lunch. Great. Then go out to eat with friends....I enjoy it. No biggie. Next day is a new day. I don't try to make up for last night or binge and say F it. I just go about normal business. If there's a reason to indulge, I do. If there isn't, I don't. I work out because I love it. Whether I've had a bad eating day/meal or not. They're separate.

You are settling into life as a healthy, fit person. NORMAL people indulge. You are not that obese guy that can't walk anymore bingeing all day. You don't need to white knuckle this. You don't need to be so restrictive.... I think that's setting you up for more binges. There isn't room for "should" and "shouldn't" food list for you. It becomes too mental. Emotional.

And forgive yourself....food is delicious of course you want to eat it. It doesn't make you weak or out of control or falling back into your old self. You're not that guy anymore. You have full control over what you do and I have complete faith in you. It's a journey! Not a right or wrong/black or white situation.

Here's a nice visual....

You're on a 2 hour drive to an appt/event. You are late and lost 5 miles from the event. You don't know what to do. You don't want to show up late and feel stupid and don't know how to get there. You have 3 choices.

1. Turn around and go all the way back home and start over trying to follow the directions better.

2. Just go home.

3. Pull over. Take 5 and get directions from where you ARE NOW....get to the party, late but who cares...everyone wanted you there and you're there now....you enjoy yourself.

Jesse, you can go back to your old ways and end up where you were and have to start over.

You can give up entirely. On the you you are now and the life you built for yourself.

Or...you can take 5. Come up with a NEW path to get you to your goals without worrying about time frames, and enjoy the journey more.

You've got this!!!!!!
    Great post and it makes a ton of sense, you are right. I know you are right. I just have to apply it

What's goin' on?
    Hey Una! Nothing good I fear

Originally Posted by Rush4Life View Post
    ballpark how much you think you have gained - are we talking more than 100?
    This question made me do something I have been terrified to do since October when I started screwing up.....Step on a scale

I am back up to 289lbs..

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000) cdizzzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I still believe in you wetbreasts
    Life is a Simulation Crew

anonymous
    Originally Posted by cdizzzle View Post
    I still believe in you wetbreasts
    Me too!

Here is a puppy for motivation:

TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOneArmedMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used to be fat too but lost about 50lbs and have been keeping it off. Only downside is I'm always feel cold now lol.

Just hit the gym. Put on some tunes and go at it. I can never workout without music otherwise id be unmotivated.

basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50) basica will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This question made me do something I have been terrified to do since October when I started screwing up.....Step on a scale

I am back up to 289lbs..
    Weight gain always sucks, but 30lbs is not as bad as I was fearing for you at least. You can still turn this around, just give it time.

Aside from this, how has work been going? Settled into the routine nicely? Any ideas if there's more in store for your contract there?
    Starting weight: 165KG / 364LB
    Current weight: 135KG / 297LB

Total weight lost: 30KG / 66LB

My weight loss thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173053131

Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rush4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man obviously 30 lb gain sucks but I was thinking it was going to be a lot worse the way you have been letting on - its a good thing - you could lose that in a couple months with a bit more focus. Anyway - keep pushing brother!! hows the job going anyway - you loving it or what?

Originally Posted by basica View Post
    Weight gain always sucks, but 30lbs is not as bad as I was fearing for you at least. You can still turn this around, just give it time.

Aside from this, how has work been going? Settled into the routine nicely? Any ideas if there's more in store for your contract there?
    Originally Posted by Rush4Life View Post
    Man obviously 30 lb gain sucks but I was thinking it was going to be a lot worse the way you have been letting on - its a good thing - you could lose that in a couple months with a bit more focus. Anyway - keep pushing brother!! hows the job going anyway - you loving it or what?
    Yes! And that is the hardest part, I am loving every part of my life other than the fact that I've been gaining weight. I love my coworkers and enjoy the job, they seem to like me and have talked of trying to extended my contract by another 6 months to a year. Everything would be perfect if it wasn't for weight

★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes! And that is the hardest part, I am loving every part of my life other than the fact that I've been gaining weight. I love my coworkers and enjoy the job, they seem to like me and have talked of trying to extended my contract by another 6 months to a year. Everything would be perfect if it wasn't for weight
    This is a great situation to be in, Jesse. You've made friends, and these guys very likely will know what you're going through and be able to support you. Let them be part of your support group.

And get back to the gym!
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well, then there's no reason to not work on fixing the weight part. 29 lb isn't that much. You lost over 10 times that amount dude. You can get right back to where you were in a few months. Stop making excuses and fix that ****. Even if you can't be perfect now because of the holidays, do as best as you can and don't skip workouts.
    {Misc Fisherman Crew}
    {Misc Investing Crew}

WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You cant keep letting yourself slip. The excuses need to stop ASAP or else youll just fall right back to where you were. Ive had a very bad habit of doing this all my life. "oh, whats another day?" "I can put it off until tomorrow, Everything is fine". Next thing you know, Youre back to square one. You had the weight loss part down but it really seems like you have some mental issues that need to be sorted out. You have a whole communities worth of support, Remember your goals and get back on track. Dont wait until after the Holidays are over, Dont wait until after your next Birthday, Thanksgiving, Halloween etc. Do it now.

You dont even really need to lose more weight. You just need to manage your current weight. Keep your current life going.
    I like the tuna here.

Smile with me brother. Nefariousx1's Avatar
    Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    3 to 4 months man, take your time this is not a race. Like another miscer said it is not all or nothing.

Just take your time....there is a tremendous weight off your shoulders when there is not a deadline or complex( i dont mean that negatively).

If you gain 10 lbs and puts you in the right state of mind to lose 20 over a year (not 3-4 month loss). If you could double your earnings every hour starting off with just 1 dollar you will have over a million dollars by the end of the day :-) go ahead test my math.

Be patient, dont be too hard or pressure yourself. You have done it once and you can do it again...and to be perfectly honest you may need to wait a year to start dieting again but that doesnt mean you eat garbage for a year :-)

realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    we will never waver from this situation, we are always here for you Jesse, but you need to turn this around for the same family that got you here. lets put it in gear man. I'm going to do this with you.
    b: 290
    d: 475
    s: 405

-- Go Ducks -- WTD

Living Room Laundry obe1cannoli's Avatar
    obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I am back up to 289lbs..
    Maybe you need to step on the scale more often during these times so the incremental weight gain will scare you back into healthy eating again. If you don't look at the scale for a while out of fear while you're slipping up, you're going to jump big numbers and it's going to discourage you from getting back on track because you'll know how much more work it's gonna take to get back to where you were.

You need to think of all the other good things you can enjoy in life other than eating, otherwise this temptation is going to win and you will end up like you started.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hey Una! Nothing good I fear

I am back up to 289lbs..

Okay...You've gained so weight back. So what's your plan, dear man?!

LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LtDanIceCreammm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey man, wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas to you and your family. Don't beat yourself up too much during the Holidays, just focus on what you're going to do after they're over to finally get back on track. You still have all of our support man and we all know you're more than capable of getting back on the right path.

anonymous
    Merry Christmas, Jessie.

I hope you have a good one and get everything you wanted.

Originally Posted by obe1cannoli View Post
    Maybe you need to step on the scale more often during these times so the incremental weight gain will scare you back into healthy eating again. If you don't look at the scale for a while out of fear while you're slipping up, you're going to jump big numbers and it's going to discourage you from getting back on track because you'll know how much more work it's gonna take to get back to where you were.

You need to think of all the other good things you can enjoy in life other than eating, otherwise this temptation is going to win and you will end up like you started.
    That is what I fear most. It is scary how easy it can be to fall back into bad habits

Okay...You've gained so weight back. So what's your plan, dear man?!
    Good question, I know what works, I just need to adapt the methods for my new schedule.

Originally Posted by LtDanIceCreammm View Post
    Hey man, wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas to you and your family. Don't beat yourself up too much during the Holidays, just focus on what you're going to do after they're over to finally get back on track. You still have all of our support man and we all know you're more than capable of getting back on the right path.
    Thanks so much, I can fix this and have to. I can't let you all down and won't. Thanks for believing in me and Merry Christmas

Originally Posted by Ultimarok View Post
    Merry Christmas, Jessie.

I hope you have a good one and get everything you wanted.
    You as well brother.

Registered Beast. BeastinFitness's Avatar
    BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thanks so much, I can fix this and have to. I can't let you all down and won't. Thanks for believing in me and Merry Christmas
    for you to be successful in the long term, you have to be doing this for yourself, not for others
    ~Whatever it takes

~Quest For Six ~ Forty Niners~

Go Warriors!

RAW lifts: S - 555 B - 400 D - 645 (stiff bar conventional masterrace)

D3mp5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3mp5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3mp5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3mp5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3mp5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3mp5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3mp5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3mp5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3mp5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3mp5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D3mp5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man, just watched your video and made this account to stop by here and wish you Merry Christmas and say how much of an inspiration you are.

Watching your video really gave me some perspective. I sometimes joke about the fact I have a mate who weighs what I want to lose (65kg), and find myself thinking how can I do that. But watching your video I realised you lost a whole *me* (160kg), which is a hell of an achievement and really shows anything is possible with the right attitude.

Anyway man, I really hope you can get yourself motivated and back on track. After how far you've come Ill be surprised if you cant.

Chasing self-improvement. ShyGuyXS's Avatar
    ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000) ShyGuyXS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BeastinFitness View Post
    for you to be successful in the long term, you have to be doing this for yourself, not for others
    ^ OP - This is true. We're all here to back you up, but you're the one doing incredible things around here. Keep it up!

Setbacks happen every once in a while. It's how you respond to the situation that matters.
    It's about progress, not perfection.

I'm not an expert when it comes to most aspects of life; sometimes, I have no idea what I'm doing. The more I learn, the more I can do, and the more I can pay it forward and help others.

MoreAesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreAesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreAesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreAesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreAesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreAesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreAesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreAesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreAesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreAesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) MoreAesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    keep it up

21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Jess, now that youre down into the 2's (however rising) have you been setting specific weight loss goals? -5 this week. Etc.?

I know the answer, I think thats a major key we need to implement. This whole "I havent stepped on the scale in so long because I know its gonna be bad" is the worst thing you can do.

here it is brother:

1. You need to set a weight loss goal every week. -1, if need be. A measly -1 means 0 gained, which is a win.

2. Weigh yourself every week.

I know you dont like doing it that way, but you also just gained back 30. That says your current system, which is a lack of any system, isnt working.

Closed Thread