Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sandbrah View Post
    Yes because every thread on here requires a logic test in order to hit the post button, right? You might be this way, of course you take it with a grain of salt. But why is a place that was unlike anywhere else on the web, have to be changed because of these posters? What is your point? You're saying threads like these (I honestly have not read this anywhere else, although I've been back here for 3 days only) don't do anything. You're saying to lay down, and then what? It'll fix itself? No, it wont. People who take the logical/objective way and don't post that "Hey, let's change this" are passive and they're giving these posters a chance to simple crowd them out. When you log in, you'll see what, 30-40% of the 1st page filled with this garbage.

Applies to you as well.
    You missed the point.

I'm saying take it one post at a time instead of a cringey ass "cmon guys lets all be fixed and positive all of a sudden thanks to this thread"

Such as how I am making my points to you now, and you will make your counter arguments. At the end, we should come out with a new perspective no matter how small. This contradicts my point slightly because your thread in general creates an awareness - but my point is that it's a blanket statement that doesn't address things specifically. Which won't do much. The already positive and seemingly normal bros will be like "agreed". The negatives will be like "fuk off".. *******s like me will be like "holier than thou".

Check back in a year, it will be the same exact fukkin way
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100) chibito is not very well liked. (-100)
    Cawk size, OP?
    The secret of life is to die before you die and find that there is no death.

♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

JOINT PAIN? See this thread. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152769433

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuckSnapper View Post
    You missed the point.

I'm saying take it one post at a time instead of a cringey ass "cmon guys lets all be fixed and positive all of a sudden thanks to this thread"

Such as how I am making my points to you now, and you will make your counter arguments. At the end, we should come out with a new perspective no matter how small. This contradicts my point slightly because your thread in general creates an awareness - but my point is that it's a blanket statement that doesn't address things specifically. Which won't do much. The already positive and seemingly normal bros will be like "agreed". The negatives will be like "fuk off".. *******s like me will be like "holier than thou".

I can agree with taking it one post at a time.

I'm pretty sure the Misc will be better very soon. Willing to bet on it.

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    I can agree with taking it one post at a time.
    The only problem I had with you was the holier than thou thing. I know this isn't what you're trying to do, I just wanted to aware you on the perspective of others.

Present your point, back it up with good examples and logic and you may or may not make people realize a few things. Shoving stuff down peoples throats won't help, that just creates a resistance not to listen to you.

I have this problem on the opposite end, I start name calling and getting aggressive. This makes me look like a dikc and no one wants to listen to a dikc

NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyOverlord is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i support this op

full disclaimer: didnt read a single word
    we are Anonmouse
    we are Region
    forgive and forget
    Expecto Patrolum
    inb4 pWally

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NYG92 View Post
    We need team punishment back
    He's the mod that the misc deserves but not the one it needs right now.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KENKONG View Post
    The ONLY issue with all of those threads as well as the Trolls are the members that
    feed them with replies.

This place moves so quickly that there would never-ever be a problem with either
    of those issues....... if no one fed them with replies. But we have so many here that
    will keep replying to the trolls and some even rep them... wtf!?!
    Misc doesn't want improvement. If so it would've happened long ago. Nothing is worse than unfunny trolling circle jerk ****s.

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only problem I had with you was the holier than thou thing. I know this isn't what you're trying to do, I just wanted to aware you on the perspective of others.

Present your point, back it up with good examples and logic and you may or may not make people realize a few things. Shoving stuff down peoples throats won't help, that just creates a resistance not to listen to you.

I have this problem on the opposite end, I start name calling and getting aggressive. This makes me look like a dikc and no one wants to listen to a dikc
    And I appreciated it. I don't have a problem with you, IMO. Never really did. Like I said, I agree with the premise of a lot of what you say.

I think that there's always going to be some form of resistance somewhere. And now we're pretty much preaching to the choir, because this is where our thoughts pretty much align.

jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just to point something out, all but one poster in this thread has an AVI.
    How it should be.

Wish more people would toss up progress pics instead of cartoon AVIs or like pictures where you cant even see them.
    Brosplit Crew
    Richstrong Crew
    "Lol half natty of piss." - Quadfecta

Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    Not saying I agree that the Misc is on crisis mode.

Don't think his post is anything remotely similar to a kumbaya post. People will often pick the path of least resistance, which is why some of these cuck/FA/MGTOW/Sloots gon sloot/etc threads are so rampant on the misc. Some of them are trolls, some of them are people who aren't ready to be on the internet.

Arguing that people "should know better" about what they read on the internet is a way for people to disassociate themselves from the blame when Elliot Roger rears his head. "Oh, he should have known that the Misc wasn't a place to be taken seriously." Doesn't do much when we've got another school shooter.

The fact of the matter is that you are what you associate yourself with. You are the company you keep. And that's the truth.

I know we've had the conversation before, and I find that many of your posts are reasonable in my opinion. Hell, I repped you earlier for a post you wrote that I agreed with. I just think that people look at posts like the one in the OP and say "Oh that's a kumbaya post, everybody should know that the internet shouldn't be taken seriously." But in reality, it does, and we've seen it happen before too.
    Here's the thing, if it was truly in crisis mode, you wouldn't be here, you would have left because you'd realize this isn't a place to waste your time on. Repped.
    You missed the point.

If you re-read my post, it's not cringey nor telling you to change it together and be positive. It was an observation followed by advice to those posters. If the normal bros just started being more vocal, normal posters stop feeding these bastards, it'll change it. I welcome holier than thou if you have things to reply back, which you do, and obviously you're a normal bro (funny in this instance that normal is a positive, but had this been a different thread, normal would be deprecative).
    Originally Posted by ChiBearsfan View Post
    I agree.

I make a lot of mysoginistic comments because my ex-wife is a bitch and makes me think twice about women after 12 long years with her, but I'm half joking with all my comments.

It's really sad to see a bunch of 20ish "men" whining because they don't think women love them enough, or they are not pretty enough to attract women, or they think this man is really pretty and they wished they looked like him...

I guess the upside is if this keeps up, my son will have no problems being a slayer...

I will bust him up if he ever complains about his facial aesthetics.
    The father that every son needs.
    KEEP REP TRADING OUT OF YOUR SIG LINE.

Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    all the high reppers love team punishment itt... I wonder why?

he was a kunt

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mattash2g View Post
    all the high reppers love team punishment itt... I wonder why?

he was a kunt
    Because he wasn't a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Dark Knight

Sometimes people only get their roses when they are gone..
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaseW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^We've already had this discussion bro lol

I'm always defending objective points and logic, you've seen this. I just lol at kumbaya posts because you should know better than to take this place with more than a grain of salt.

Provide your counter points with reasoning and sound logic. Let people who read decide whether they want to agree with you or with the negative chit that gets posted here.

Saying misc is in crisis mode is just hilarious. It's a fukkin web forum lmao

Oh ok. Well apparently it's been this way for a decade. I'm sure this thread will change that tho
    join date 2015

TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TricepBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All the miscers that contribute to the miscs downfall haven't posted, yet.

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    all of those threads are funny as fukk, especially if you consider the possibility that the opies actually believe it

makes me feel good about myself semi-srs
    Make Europe Germany Again

Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Because he wasn't a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Dark Knight

If you re-read my post, it's not cringey nor telling you to change it together and be positive. It was an observation followed by advice to those posters. If the normal bros just started being more vocal, normal posters stop feeding these bastards, it'll change it. I welcome holier than thou if you have things to reply back, which you do, and obviously you're a normal bro (funny in this instance that normal is a positive, but had this been a different thread, normal would be deprecative).
    I skimmed it

lol

My thing is. What is your obsession with it being changed? You realize how many people post here right? You reaching for anything other than presenting your point (ie "if others spoke up") is simply entitlement. Is feeding starving children a great thing? Sure. How would you feel if someone said you are wrong for NOT feeding starving children. It would be annoying. Simply put, however miscers choose to enjoy their misc experience, positive or negative, is up to them. Who they choose to help, up to them. What they choose to believe and take seriously, up to them.

Again, a contradiction to my own point since you are just providing an outlook via a thread.. and I was mostly just trolling with the holier than thou thing (no backpedal) .. but now I'm just presenting my "libertarian" misc outlook. That's all

Originally Posted by ChaseW View Post
    join date 2015

Awareness on Search function: non-existent

Originally Posted by TricepBrah93 View Post
    All the miscers that contribute to the miscs downfall haven't posted, yet.
    And they won't. I would love to hear what they would say, instead of other logical bros who present what they THINK they would say. It's a not a hostile environment, but it is a mental health issue.

I skimmed it

lol

My thing is. What is your obsession with it being changed? You realize how many people post here right? You reaching for anything other than presenting your point (ie "if others spoke up") is simply entitlement. Is feeding starving children a great thing? Sure. How would you feel if someone said you are wrong for NOT feeding starving children. It would be annoying. Simply put, however miscers chooses to enjoy their misc experience, positive or negative, is up to them. Who they choose to help, up to them. What they choose to believe and take seriously, up to them.

Again, a contradiction to my own point since you are just providing an outlook via a thread.. and I was mostly just trolling with the holier than thou thing (no backpedal) .. but now I'm just presenting my "libertarian" misc outlook. That's all
    Not going to be a stickler about using the word obsession. Simple observation and a change to a place that helped me grow up a lot. It's not entitlement, it's actually gratitude, I'm giving back because I had misconceptions before when I was younger and this very forum helped me see the other side. I'm returning the favour. You could've chosen a better example about children, but I somewhat see your point. I agree with the whole viewpoint about freedom. But here's the thing. This is the misc. It was a place where PC culture doesn't exist, women are sloots, gays are cool--but dammit we're going to make fun of everyone, lifting is essential. This isn't real life my friend. This was a sanctuary for the lifting bro, this isn't a college campus. When the lifting bros dominated the forums, these posters were used for the lulz, and it was a nice balance. Now they're taking over. I'M TAKE A STAND!!!

Also, you're a ******* <3

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post

He's still here As a matter of fact, he negged me for my halloween thread the other day. That's when I realized I've truly made it as a miscer.

Here's the thing, if it was truly in crisis mode, you wouldn't be here, you would have left because you'd realize this isn't a place to waste your time on. Repped.
    True that.

And they won't. I would love to hear what they would say, instead of other logical bros who present what they THINK they would say. It's a not a hostile environment, but it is a mental health issue.

Not going to be a stickler about using the word obsession. Simple observation and a change to a place that helped me grow up a lot. It's not entitlement, it's actually gratitude, I'm giving back because I had misconceptions before when I was younger and this very forum helped me see the other side. I'm returning the favour. You could've chosen a better example about children, but I somewhat see your point. I agree with the whole viewpoint about freedom. But here's the thing. This is the misc. It was a place where PC culture doesn't exist, women are sloots, gays are cool--but dammit we're going to make fun of everyone, lifting is essential. This isn't real life my friend. This was a sanctuary for the lifting bro, this isn't a college campus. When the lifting bros dominated the forums, these posters were used for the lulz, and it was a nice balance. Now they're taking over. I'M TAKE A STAND!!!

Also, you're a ******* <3
    4 lines or unbroken sentences detected

Only saw that I'm a *******

Confused now because I'm not OP. I know everything I read on misc is true so OP is ALWAYS a *******.

You're OP <3

Registered User heyquikquestion's Avatar
    heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I miss the days of Dr. Swole and malodrax.

ultramg is just really nice. (+1000) ultramg is just really nice. (+1000) ultramg is just really nice. (+1000) ultramg is just really nice. (+1000) ultramg is just really nice. (+1000) ultramg is just really nice. (+1000) ultramg is just really nice. (+1000) ultramg is just really nice. (+1000) ultramg is just really nice. (+1000) ultramg is just really nice. (+1000) ultramg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah good post OP.

I actually wasted about 4 years of my life just trying to be happy alone and not improving at all.
    Then I talked to some miscers recently over mic on Skype and I have much more energy etc, positive mindset, working out.

Everything changed in just a week or so, if only I did that 4 years ago I would have everything I wanted by now
    Unfortunately I still need to learn everything about exercises and nutrition but I'm confident that there will be enough info here.

That said, misc is way too toxic to me and probably gonna avoid it for at least 3 months.

RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    # R o t
    R
    o
    t

Originally Posted by heyquikquestion View Post
    I miss the days of Dr. Swole and malodrax.
    The malodrax threads made me lol harder than anything I've ever seen here.

Inb4 join date posted because more idiots can't comprehend being able to read threads that were made before you signed up

SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cope

just lay down and rot

rot theory is legit

LDAR

Originally Posted by ultramg View Post
    Yeah good post OP.

I actually wasted about 4 years of my life just trying to be happy alone and not improving at all.
    Then I talked to some miscers recently over mic on Skype and I have much more energy etc, positive mindset, working out.

Everything changed in just a week or so, if only I did that 4 years ago I would have everything I wanted by now
    Unfortunately I still need to learn everything about exercises and nutrition but I'm confident that there will be enough info here.

That said, misc is way too toxic to me and probably gonna avoid it for at least 3 months.
    Good for you bud, stay positive.

Originally Posted by RougeProdigy View Post
    # R o t
    R
    o
    t
    strong username to post to rep ratio.

BleedingRectum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BleedingRectum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BleedingRectum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BleedingRectum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BleedingRectum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BleedingRectum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BleedingRectum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BleedingRectum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BleedingRectum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BleedingRectum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BleedingRectum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Not sure if this is serious or one of the "jokes" OP described

unfitskinnyfat is just really nice. (+1000) unfitskinnyfat is just really nice. (+1000) unfitskinnyfat is just really nice. (+1000) unfitskinnyfat is just really nice. (+1000) unfitskinnyfat is just really nice. (+1000) unfitskinnyfat is just really nice. (+1000) unfitskinnyfat is just really nice. (+1000) unfitskinnyfat is just really nice. (+1000) unfitskinnyfat is just really nice. (+1000) unfitskinnyfat is just really nice. (+1000) unfitskinnyfat is just really nice. (+1000)
    misc is the new F/A women hating meeting grounds lmao, fukkin sucks no funny threads at all anymore srs
    deleted google crew
    bill gates is evil crew
    meditation crew

Hanging by a thread Changedmalife's Avatar
    Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    Didn't read but I support this
    if you didnt read how can you support something you know nothing about..

Do you support germany housing refuges?
    Originally Posted by unfitskinnyfat View Post
    misc is the new F/A women hating meeting grounds lmao, fukkin sucks no funny threads at all anymore srs
    because real life has caught up to the misc srs
    Thread: **-=OFFICIAL=-** Strange posters thread (SRS)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168018593&p=1409977863#post1409977863
    **Official MISC®© "dedicated car sales man"** spot him post him here (srs)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160043551