Page 66 of 195 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 5829
    phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, over the weekend I got my next project decided on. We're going to do a mini kitchen remodel. Removing some cabinets, fixing up the rest and re-tiling.

However, a lot of this depends on my wife making decisions about what things to keep, what to throw away, what to move, etc.

Progress has immediately come to a screeching halt.
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

Justin Bieber is GOAT srs Oatmeal12's Avatar
    Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in 4 later
    My Vlog Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsJZzE75rQvZvXjyBkgluIA

Questions about glaucoma? PM me.

Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hayes21890 View Post
    Hey guys, figured I would make a thread that gives ideas and how-to's for improving aspects of your home. I am a recent first time home buyer and always looking for good weekend projects. I will post pictures of everything I do, but would also like to see what you guys are doing to get ideas as well.
    So far, I have only mounted a TV and hid all the wires behind the wall, and ran the power cables to the outlet in the bedroom behind the wall...I do not have any pictures of the work of before, but you can imagine a big empty wall, then this...

I have also done little "Accents" here and there. My fiance and I put a new chandelier up in the kitchen, and have done those decorative "handles" to the garage door...

I will be attempting to create a little handrail/bar around the patio in the next week or two. My idea will be something like this..
    4x4's placed into the ground, coming out to about 46-48" high, use a composite decking as the rail/bar top. It will be in a "L" shape on the patio so when we are hosting a party, guests can put their drinks and plates there since we won't have much sitting area. No pictures of this idea but will get some before, during and after when I start on it.

Let's hear some of your ideas and what you have done/will do.

Once I get my place set up in a month I'll link you the video tour. If you see something cool I'll tell you how or where I got it.
    I Love Kevin

JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Adarus View Post
    Back from vacation, where'd everyone go? It's too early to start hibernating. Got my granite installed before we left out but didn't get a chance to post it.

This faucet has quickly become the coolest part of the kitchen. It's a Delta that has the touch sensor in it so you can just press your hand against any part of it and it will turn on. It wasn't something I cared about getting but I ended up getting that model cheaper than I could get the model without the touch sensor. (It's not installed yet in this pic I just had it setting in there to see what it looked like)
    Kitchen lookin killer bro. I was out last week with dat der butt vomit. Don't have too many home projects coming up. One more pallet thingie I gotta make and whole chit ton of wood to mulch. Mainly working on my engine, but I might post some of that stuff ITT.

Finished putting up Halloween decs last weekend tho.

Internet Muscle Squad

MISC Raw Dog Crew

Make MISC Great Again 2016 Crew

JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sensuality View Post
    Once I get my place set up in a month I'll link you the video tour. If you see something cool I'll tell you how or where I got it.
    Oh lawd..
    Internet Muscle Squad

MISC Raw Dog Crew

anonymous

20 min rest between sets ThatOneBigKid's Avatar
    ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThatOneBigKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WinterFresh View Post
    Hey guys. I've got a slider by my deck in my condo and it had bad ice dams because the frame around it was rotted away. May have had a previous insect infestation. Missed it until it was too late. Been trying to get contractors in there since last winter and now its freezing out. I need to make a band-aid repair to get me till the spring so a professional can fix it. Can I spray expanding insulation foam around the perimeter so I don't freeze to death? Again, not meant to be permanent but just go get through the cold months?
    Any pics? Pics of what your dealing with would make it much easier to recommend something.
    Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society. ~ Aristotle

Misc Fishing Crew - Cigar Crew - Positive Crew - MN Misc Crew - Fantasy Football Crew

anonymous

Registered User ugottabjoshinme's Avatar
    ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright, I am going to preface this by saying I know absolutely zero about electrical work. I am selling my condo and the home inspector noted that there is a double tap in the circuit breaker and I needed an electrician to come and fix this. I called an electrician and he asked me if I had a spot for an extra breaker. So from this picture, I want to say there is an available breaker on the bottom left. Correct or Incorrect?

Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    Alright, I am going to preface this by saying I know absolutely zero about electrical work. I am selling my condo and the home inspector noted that there is a double tap in the circuit breaker and I needed an electrician to come and fix this. I called an electrician and he asked me if I had a spot for an extra breaker. So from this picture, I want to say there is an available breaker on the bottom left. Correct or Incorrect?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Y6FKdhG.png[img]
    Yeah looks like it.
    MFC

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JDizleSwoleizle View Post
    Oh lawd..
    OH lawd is right. Dis gonna be good
    Toxic Masculinity

Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Since most of you are way beyond my skill level at this stuff, I figured I would ask for some feedback on this. I am wanting to put up a split rail fence with some type of wire (to keep dogs in). We don't like chain link and don't want privacy fencing. I am thinking something along the lines of this...

I was thinking of putting all the posts in, attaching the wire to the posts, then screwing the rails on over the wire. Am I doing anything wrong here? Would something like this work for the wire?

http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/pro...h-111946299--1

Any tips or advice is appreciated. Funds are limited, so as nice as it looks, that black ornamental metal fencing is not an option. Also, part of the property is against the woods so something like that wouldn't really look right anyway. As it is, it's probably going to cost $2500 or so just for the lumber and wire.
    *Never posts anything worth reading crew*
    *Kills threads with weak posts crew*
    *Always the last post in a thread crew*
    *Bumps threads hoping someone else will post crew*
    *Ends up having the last two posts in thread crew*

0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 0p3rator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Shiden11 View Post
    Since most of you are way beyond my skill level at this stuff, I figured I would ask for some feedback on this. I am wanting to put up a split rail fence with some type of wire (to keep dogs in). We don't like chain link and don't want privacy fencing. I am thinking something along the lines of this...

I was thinking of putting all the posts in, attaching the wire to the posts, then screwing the rails on over the wire. Am I doing anything wrong here? Would something like this work for the wire?

Any tips or advice is appreciated. Funds are limited, so as nice as it looks, that black ornamental metal fencing is not an option. Also, part of the property is against the woods so something like that wouldn't really look right anyway. As it is, it's probably going to cost $2500 or so just for the lumber and wire.
    i have a white vinyl split rail similar to that and i added wire to keep our dog in. i just used cable tie downs like this to secure it to the fence along with stainless steel screws:

the wire comes rolled up and is kind of a pain to work with. i think adding it after the fact would be easier, but that's me. you're also going to want a heavy duty set of bolt cutters to cut the wire, as it's strong as hell.
    There is simply no other exercise, and certainly no machine, that produces the level of central nervous system activity, improved balance and coordination, skeletal loading and bone density, muscular stimulation and growth, connective tissue stress and strength, psychological demand and toughness, and overall systemic conditioning as the correctly performed full squat.
    -Mark Rippetoe

wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

You are correct. Make sure you support the end post properly as you will have to stretch the wire TIGHT. I chain it to my truck and stretch it with a wire stretcher. Knotted wire will last longer than welded wire. Redbrand makes some nice wire.

Also, do you plan on painting the fence? They have PVC coated wire that I highly recommend getting in the color you paint your fence. The galvanized wire looks like crap if you just nail it on top of the wood.
    Last edited by wberry85; 10-24-2015 at 06:27 PM.

Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adarus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Spent the afternoon laying tile in my grandmother's new house. I rate laying tile almost as high on the things I hate to do list as plumbing.

MFC

wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wberry85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Got started a new barn today misc.

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mirin that kitchen set up. you everrenovate kitchens before? how hard was it to get the cabinets set up like that? I just put a bid on a foreclosed house that will need lots of work on the kitchen. would love to do something like that, especially because labor costs more than the cabinets over here
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

Originally Posted by Bassackwards View Post
    mirin that kitchen set up. you everrenovate kitchens before? how hard was it to get the cabinets set up like that? I just put a bid on a foreclosed house that will need lots of work on the kitchen. would love to do something like that, especially because labor costs more than the cabinets over here
    I never had done a remodel that big before but growing up I was always helping my dad with some kind of project around the house and have done woodworking for several years so between those and lots of Youtube videos I figured out most everything I needed to build and install them. This house was bought at auction and I gutted and remodeled it before we moved in. The kitchen was functional enough before but I had always planned on building some cabinets I just held out until I was a little better off financially.
    MFC

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Spent the afternoon laying tile in my grandmother's new house. I rate laying tile almost as high on the things I hate to do list as plumbing.

looking good though. I am one of the odd one who actually enjoys tile work.
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Finished a family friends projector set up. Did a painted on screen again with the same projector I have. He had a ceiling fan down there we replaced with a lower profile light and put the switch on a dimmer. Turned out pretty nice for the size of room we were working with and having a big window. When he puts some curtains up and paint the wire mold it should hide most everything. We were able to do almost a 100" screen in a room that's only about 12' long.

Toxic Masculinity

Making progress on the new barn

Turning out pretty level too

joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000)
    New project for me. First picture is when we just finished building the house, just as we were moving in.

My wife and I miss the wood stove in our old house, but dont miss the mess and chore of cutting, hauling and burning of wood. We went to check out gas fireplaces on Saturday and came out with an amazing deal at the local dealer. A display model stove with a full new warranty. A $3200 stove for $500!

So, its time to begin to get this thing framed up. Company installs the double wall piping on Nov 13th and propane gets connected on the 16th. Stone is ordered for the lower half for a facade. The mantel will be hand made by yours truly and above that, the tv will be move to the front of the new false wall. The pipe will run behind it, up through the ceiling. I dont want to take the TV down yet because of football haha.

We also got some new 6" crown moulding that will run throughout the living room. Tall 5" base board will be installed also. So, here are some shots from the very beginning.

Wood studs removed at the connection point of the fireplace and metal studs put in place

Funniest Crew

Originally Posted by joem1cha3l View Post
    New project for me. First picture is when we just finished building the house, just as we were moving in.

My wife and I miss the wood stove in our old house, but dont miss the mess and chore of cutting, hauling and burning of wood. We went to check out gas fireplaces on Saturday and came out with an amazing deal at the local dealer. A display model stove with a full new warranty. A $3200 stove for $500!

So, its time to begin to get this thing framed up. Company installs the double wall piping on Nov 13th and propane gets connected on the 16th. Stone is ordered for the lower half for a facade. The mantel will be hand made by yours truly and above that, the tv will be move to the front of the new false wall. The pipe will run behind it, up through the ceiling. I dont want to take the TV down yet because of football haha.

We also got some new 6" crown moulding that will run throughout the living room. Tall 5" base board will be installed also. So, here are some shots from the very beginning.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/KAOFBPll.jpg[img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/pVvXEMxl.jpg[img]

Wood studs removed at the connection point of the fireplace and metal studs put in place

[img]http://i.imgur.com/aBvvzQml.jpg[img]
    Looking good, miring that stand for your cable box in the first pic haha. Reminds me of when we first moved in our new house and I had a folding card table and two computer chairs in the living room for about a month while we were finishing the overhaul and picking out new furniture.
    MFC

Erthin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erthin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erthin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erthin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erthin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erthin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erthin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erthin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erthin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erthin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Erthin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Strong resemblance to the nuketown house haha

Looking good, miring that stand for your cable box in the first pic haha. Reminds me of when we first moved in our new house and I had a folding card table and two computer chairs in the living room for about a month while we were finishing the overhaul and picking out new furniture.
    Ayy Lmao, these feels. Still using some make shift furniture in a few places, but it works!

Make sure they do a good job with the venting on your fireplace bro. Had a neighbors house burn down last year because it wasn't done properly.
    Internet Muscle Squad

MISC Raw Dog Crew

Ayy Lmao, these feels. Still using some make shift furniture in a few places, but it works!

Make sure they do a good job with the venting on your fireplace bro. Had a neighbors house burn down last year because it wasn't done properly.
    Man that card table and those chairs were so much more functional than the couch and coffee table we have now. I've told my wife several times I was going to set them back up in there and I always get the look.
    MFC

Man that card table and those chairs were so much more functional than the couch and coffee table we have now. I've told my wife several times I was going to set them back up in there and I always get the look.
    Lol, we have been using a table that goes on the back of a couch and a storage chest from Ikea for the past five years as an entertainment center. I really want to get rid of it but it is in a corner and in between the wall and the fireplace, so I haven't found anything that would be more functional and fit in the space. I have decided to make my own and do a matching piece to the teal pallet table I made for our entry way. But that means I have to actually build it and that hasn't happened yet.
    Internet Muscle Squad

MISC Raw Dog Crew

roddypiper12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roddypiper12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roddypiper12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roddypiper12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roddypiper12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roddypiper12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roddypiper12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roddypiper12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roddypiper12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roddypiper12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roddypiper12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    See my thread on the progress I have made on our first house. Any suggestions welcome. First time doing a lot of this, having a blast so far.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1398437873
    **Original Houston Texans fan**
    ☠☠**Extremely Moderate**
    "Forever mirin" - Jesus Christ

Lol, we have been using a table that goes on the back of a couch and a storage chest from Ikea for the past five years as an entertainment center. I really want to get rid of it but it is in a corner and in between the wall and the fireplace, so I haven't found anything that would be more functional and fit in the space. I have decided to make my own and do a matching piece to the teal pallet table I made for our entry way. But that means I have to actually build it and that hasn't happened yet.
    No shame there, we've owned our house for right at 4 years and up until I installed the new cabinets a month ago we didn't have any cabinet doors. I took the old cabinets down and painted them, then looked at the doors and thought "These are fukin ugly" so I threw them away with plans to make new ones. After I got the old cabinets put back up though I realized they looked terrible too and that's when I decided to just build complete new ones the way I wanted.
    MFC

joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000) joem1cha3l is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks man.

I consider myself a very handy guy and I'm willing to tackle just about any type of home improvement project. However, I know my limits. Anything that has to do with fire or propane, I dont touch. Having a professional from where I bought the fireplace from install the vent pipe. And my propane supplier will be installing/pressure testing the new propane line.

All Im doing is framing the opening, moving around the electrical, the stone facade, drywall and new moldings. Leave the serious stuff to the pros....
    Funniest Crew