RetroBlu3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation I Feel Disgusting After Eating?

I ve been losing fat and working out for the last two months but recently, I ll look in the mirror and you know, think I look good and that everything s gonna go great today or something like that. But right after I eat some junk food or even good food etc. I just feel really weird and/or disgusting. Why is that?

It s like all that confidence I had before I ate is gone once I ve eaten. Right now, I m experiencing this..as I m typing. I feel as if I have to reevaluate everything (weight loss wise) and eat healthier and healthier. I already knew this of course but it just hits me every time and I feel like crap.

It s like now that I look in the mirror (after eating) I see an entirely different image of myself than I did before. This can t be a disorder can it? or is it just me? It's probably just me :/ don't get me wrong I haven't stopped exercising by any means but this is just something that keeps happening every time I look up

Can someone help.

Gjorgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I feel this sometimes too but I usually just get over it. As long as you're still making progress, working out, and eating right it really shouldn't bother you man. Also, it's very important to stay positive even at your lowest point throughout the day. Try to find something to get your mind off it you know? Do you know any hobbies you'd like to do? Any friends to hangout with?

Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe more time in the gym and less time in the fridge? My workouts are 3 times a week,3 1/2 hours each,but then I also work in the gym so i'm already there.anyway,with that much of a workout I can pretty much eat what I want,within reason,and it doesn't affect me.

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RetroBlu3 View Post
    I ve been losing fat and working out for the last two months but recently, I ll look in the mirror and you know, think I look good and that everything s gonna go great today or something like that. But right after I eat some junk food or even good food etc. I just feel really weird and/or disgusting. Why is that?

It s like all that confidence I had before I ate is gone once I ve eaten. Right now, I m experiencing this..as I m typing. I feel as if I have to reevaluate everything (weight loss wise) and eat healthier and healthier. I already knew this of course but it just hits me every time and I feel like crap.

It s like now that I look in the mirror (after eating) I see an entirely different image of myself than I did before. This can t be a disorder can it? or is it just me? It's probably just me :/ don't get me wrong I haven't stopped exercising by any means but this is just something that keeps happening every time I look up

Can someone help.
    I don't mean any insult here, but it sounds to me like you do have a very unhealthy relationship with food and may be on the verge of developing an eating disorder. You definitely seem to have a pretty rough case of body dysmorphia.

There is an eating disorder support thread stickied in the nutrition forums and I would encourage you to seek advice from a professional.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikenorwood961 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RetroBlu3 View Post

Can someone help.
    You may have body dysmorphia i.e. your mental/emotional state affects how you see yourself. It's not really uncommon for people to have a little dysmorphia. Plenty of us guys will work out, then see our pump in the mirror and think we're the friggin hulk (that's dysmorphia, but with a positive vibe). And then eat a donut, look in the mirror (without the pump) and be disappointed with what we see (again, dysmorphia, but now with a negative vibe). But usually we see the same image (more or less).

If you are seeing a significant difference then yeah, you should talk to someone about it. The world really doesn't care if you gain or lose 10 pounds, but you might have anxiety when you think you gained 10 ounces.