Closed Thread
Page 241 of 310 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,230 of 9272
    UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ShortDave View Post
    After watching the other video and seeing just how high he is bringing his butt off the bench, I take back my previous stance, he is essentially doing a three board decline bench, which would allow for dramatically more weight being used
    i dont have access to boards or a slingshot so im guessing this would make a great overload bench accessory. i notice the japanese incorporate this frequently into their training (butt off bench overload)

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    probably try to get to the gym early and not wait for anyone else, just commandeer a rack and all the plates and squat quick.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darren.dugan View Post
    If Muscle bound trannies are your thing, go right ahead. However, you may be disappointed that Kroc said he is a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

If only.

Bingo.
    Don't use the word trannie. K thanks.
    793 deadlift @ 231 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8k57L5fvPk

LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by martin_mathers View Post
    That's what I've been saying. Then all my hipster friends are like "oooh no stop being an idiot you should honor what she identifies herself as blah blah blah".

If he/she wants to identify himself as a female, that's totally fine. Don't expect everyone to call you a female when you're biologically a man. It's like if I was fuked in the head and thought I was a coffee mug and people told me no you're a human not mug then I'd be like fuk you I'm a coffee mug.
    Comparing transgendered people to someone who is "****ed in the head" nice one.

darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by isaku900 View Post
    yeah, i'm gonna make a ****ing ruling.

if someone decides to call refer to Janae as "her"....they can ****ing do that.
    Was just disagreeing with a pronoun. I think it is silly to call Kroc a her for the reasons I stated earlier, you and others don't. Fair enough, I won't go out of my way to argue that point again.

Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    ... I feel like people feel like they deserve to be considered special or something, but your condition, state of mind, or whatever doesn't make you anymore special than little ole basic me...
    My feels exactly, and I suppose it's why I get riled up about it. The whole Jenner espy awards/tv show and all these interviews Kroc is doing seems more like a cry for attention than anything else. Two guys that had lost their places in the spotlight suddenly get it back because they get implants and dress up like a woman.

If your different is the subway guy, well go jump off a cliff cause your different sucks and WE ALL AGREE ON THAT.
    Devil's advocate: But couldn't it be argued that he is just a 13yo boy trapped in a man's body?

(but he really should jump off a cliff)

Originally Posted by breathinglife View Post
    If Matt/Janae has not had a sex change operation, is clearly not taking female hormones, but quite the opposite has more testosterone running through his veins than any natural male powerlifter on the planet--

--what on earth would enable him to compete as a woman in any federation? I'm fairly certain powerlifting competition categories are not separated by gender, but by sex?
    Because whatever fed that would do that would instantly be the most tolerant fed out there.
    Celer, Silens, Mortalis - - - - - Meet Lifts: 584/385/600 @ 229 - - - - - Gym Lifts: 600/405/605

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #43 []---[]

NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    who cares if matt wants to be janae. It doesn't affect our lives. My only problem is he could've picked a better name than Janae
    Liverpool F.C.

RIP Bill Starr

breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because whatever fed that would do that would instantly be the most tolerant fed out there.
    It will be interesting to see the whole transgender issue played out in sports, because this is where MtF transgenders could easily wipe the female record books clean if competing as women.

I expect at some point, the bifurcation between sex and gender will be pronounced to the point where sex, not gender, will be the determining factor for sports, women's-only scholarships, etc.
    637/390tng/615 - belt/wraps, best gym lifts.
    600/370/600 - best competition lifts.
    575/330/560 - best competition lifts at 181 raw.
    "I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." - 1 Cor 9:27

martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To bring it back to the topic of powerlifting... and continue with transgender discussion:
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...oc-kroczaleski

Janae says, "I'm still deciding whether or not to compete as a woman."

If Matt/Janae has not had a sex change operation, is clearly not taking female hormones, but quite the opposite has more testosterone running through his veins than any natural male powerlifter on the planet--

--what on earth would enable him to compete as a woman in any federation? I'm fairly certain powerlifting competition categories are not separated by gender, but by sex?

EDIT: Read the article, though. It does sound like he is aware of the problems with competing as a woman, but I really think it is an interesting issue, as it'd only take a few MtF transgenders to beat every single female record on the books.
    I listened to a few interviews he did and he sounded like he didn't want to compete as a female because he thought that would hurt the sport.

Originally Posted by LessThanLuke View Post
    Comparing transgendered people to someone who is "****ed in the head" nice one.
    I didn't say he was fuked in the head. I said if I was fuked in the head. Because anyone who would call himself a coffee mug is fuked in the head. Whether people think if he is "fuked in the head" or not is again, totally up to them. Of course, that would be a rather insulting way of saying "mentally ill".
    My training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129669663

Lifts on IG: martinwongwc

RAWWW turned raw w/ wraps turned SingleplytillIdie

breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) breathinglife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalFTW View Post
    who cares if matt wants to be janae. It doesn't affect our lives. My only problem is he could've picked a better name than Janae
    Well, probably other female powerlifters would be a bit miffed to be competing with a guy who held all-time WRs in male powerlifting. It would affect their lives.
    "I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." - 1 Cor 9:27

To bring it back to the topic of powerlifting... and continue with transgender discussion:
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...oc-kroczaleski

Janae says, "I'm still deciding whether or not to compete as a woman."

EDIT: Read the article, though. It does sound like he is aware of the problems with competing as a woman, but I really think it is an interesting issue, as it'd only take a few MtF transgenders to beat every single female record on the books.
    I really don't think you realise what two years of hormonal treatments(the length the IOC requires before you can compete as a female) to completely transition him would do to his strength levels... he would not be smashing world records.

NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, probably other female powerlifters would be a bit miffed to be competing with a guy who held all-time WRs in male powerlifting. It would affect their lives.
    Have no idea why I didn't think of that lmao....
    Liverpool F.C.

RIP Bill Starr

darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really don't think you realise what two years of hormonal treatments(the length the IOC requires before you can compete as a female) to completely transition him would do to his strength levels... he would not be smashing world records.
    How does the IOC come up with such an arbitrary requirement and how would they monitor it?
    Celer, Silens, Mortalis - - - - - Meet Lifts: 584/385/600 @ 229 - - - - - Gym Lifts: 600/405/605

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz

there's starting to be protocols for it, the IOC allowed transgenders to compete back in 2004, requires a certain number of years of hormone and other therapies.

there's also controversial rules in IAAF (track and field) requiring some women who have hypoandrogenism (naturally producing male levels of testosterone) to take medications to reduce their testosterone levels so they can compete.

seems pretty ****ed up to me.

or we could require chromo****l testing in powerlifting and y'all can hand wring and whinge about XXY and XY-androgen negative males and females! that'd be better.

It will be interesting to see the whole transgender issue played out in sports, because this is where MtF transgenders could easily wipe the female record books clean if competing as women.

I expect at some point, the bifurcation between sex and gender will be pronounced to the point where sex, not gender, will be the determining factor for sports, women's-only scholarships, etc.
    will become? how about was the standard and has since been discarded.....somewhat.

look up gender verification in the IOC.

chromo****l testing was required until the 90s in olympic and world competition.

in fact it was a good way to disqualify your competition right before a big championship, because they're suspended on an anonymous complaint and it takes months of testing and verification and/or treatment before they're cleared!!!

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't think there's anything wrong with being neutral to the situation and not necessarily supportive. However, I'd hope that your laissez-faire attitude meant that if there was ever a vote on letting this be a "thing" or not, you'd be supportive of it.

Like you don't need to be out there supporting gay marriage, holding a banner up. You can not care much about it at all if you wish. But hopefully you're intelligent enough to support it if there was a vote on it, say.

That's the only way you support people's freedoms to do what they want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

How does the IOC come up with such an arbitrary requirement and how would they monitor it?
    International Olympic Committee (IOC), the governing body charged with overseeing Olympic competition and those events leading up to the Games, became the first athletic body to adopt a policy of inclusion regarding transgender athletes. The IOC’s policy says only those who have:
    1. undergone sex reassignment surgery
    2. had hormone treatments for at least two years, and
    3. received legal recognition of their transitioned sex
    can participate consistent with their gender identities (IOC, 2003).

I am sure that the time perioid is far from arbitary and was decided by someone a lot smarter than you or I.

Since when has powerlifting been sanctioned in any way by IOC? Outside of paralympics powerlifting?

JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can have surgeries and hormone therapy, but that is not going to change your physical history from male to female. It isn't anywhere near my area of knowledge but I'd be surprised if you lose all adaptations obtained as a male, which wouldn't otherwise have been possible as a female, when you 'become female'. I mean just because hormonal markers put you in the range of female levels, I don't think that makes it even competition within the sex. Again, I'd just be surprised if that was the case. I claim nothing and am not really familiar with the history of trans athletes.
    Meet PR's

S: 490 (11/7/15)
    B: 314 (11/7/15)
    D: 535 (11/7/15)

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168006823

Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    ...do what they want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.
    Word. My jimmies may get rustled by stuff that in my opinion is not right, but I'm never going to say you don't have the right to do it just because I don't like it if it is not violating anyone else's rights. I will also never certainly say "There oughta be a law!" about anything in that regard.

Originally Posted by isaku900 View Post
    in fact it was a good way to disqualify your competition right before a big championship, because they're suspended on an anonymous complaint and it takes months of testing and verification and/or treatment before they're cleared!!!
    No, I'm quite aware of all of that and the controversies over time. But we aren't here talking about transgenders who have had hormone replacement therapy.

My question, (and part of the reason I anticipated a shift of sorts), is this:
    What will happen if people complain of being forced to medicate themselves in order to validate their transgender identity? Is Janae not a "true" transgender because of a lack of hormone replacement therapy? Such IOC sanctions certainly imply that. I don't think the transgender community will be happy with that in the long run--being forced to take hormones in order to legitimate their gender identification, and compete in the gender division with which they identify.

EDIT: Just to clarify, most of the transgenders I know have not undergone hormone replacement therapy or sex change operations, but they still want to be treated as the gender with which they identify. So, a MtF will want to be called "she" despite not having gone through 2 years of hormone replacement. That doesn't surprise me. I think transgenders will find those Olympic regs offensive in the long run.

International Olympic Committee (IOC), the governing body charged with overseeing Olympic competition and those events leading up to the Games, became the first athletic body to adopt a policy of inclusion regarding transgender athletes. The IOC’s policy says only those who have:
    1. undergone sex reassignment surgery
    2. had hormone treatments for at least two years, and
    3. received legal recognition of their transitioned sex
    can participate consistent with their gender identities (IOC, 2003).

I am sure that the time perioid is far from arbitary and was decided by someone a lot smarter than you or I.
    Kind of dodged both of my questions there but ok.

Since when has powerlifting been sanctioned in any way by IOC? Outside of paralympics powerlifting?
    Good point, though I supposed the IPF would roll with the IOC stuff since they seem to want to move in that direction.

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JamesG6626 View Post
    You can have surgeries and hormone therapy, but that is not going to change your physical history from male to female. It isn't anywhere near my area of knowledge but I'd be surprised if you lose all adaptations obtained as a male, which wouldn't otherwise have been possible as a female, when you 'become female'. I mean just because hormonal markers put you in the range of female levels, I don't think that makes it even competition within the sex. Again, I'd just be surprised if that was the case. I claim nothing and am not really familiar with the history of trans athletes.
    No offence, and you may even be right, but your post reminds me of this image:

As Luke said, I'm really assuming there was some intelligent basis for this.
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Good point, though I supposed the IPF would roll with the IOC stuff since they seem to want to move in that direction.
    Probably so, but then again--do we really think Kroc would be anywhere near the IPF?

I predict this will become an issue on a large, media-publicized scale, first in sports where it can be debated, not in the Olympics. Then, once a small fed in a small sport lets a transgender compete without years of forced hormone therapy, the IOC will be behind the times, close-minded, and discriminatory. And they will have to formulate a response.
    Last edited by breathinglife; 08-21-2015 at 12:07 PM.

As Luke said, I'm really assuming there was some intelligent basis for this.
    Yes, of course there is--but will that basis satisfy the trans community? Will they be content to be forced into 2 years of difficult hormone replacement therapy just for even the chance to compete with what the IOC considers "normal" cisgendered athletes? Or will they see that as discriminatory?

I apologize if I am rustling any jimmies. Again, I'm a bit of a debater, and I don't easily have emotions flair, so I forget that some people are easily offended.

Basically, my position is this: if I were a transgender and I were required to complete 2 years of medical therapy just to compete when other athletes could compete as they liked--I'd probably feel like that was discriminatory. And I can almost certainly guarantee you that many in the trans community would feel the same.

JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesG6626 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No offence, and you may even be right, but your post reminds me of this image:
    None taken In today's world there's a pic with words for every situation, even though I don't think it really applies here.
    Meet PR's

S: 490 (11/7/15)
    B: 314 (11/7/15)
    D: 535 (11/7/15)

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168006823

martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is this correct cause I'm ignorant:
    A transgender is a man that considers himself as woman/a woman that considers herself as man but hasn't undergone any reassignment surgery and hormone treatments. A transsexual is a male that has fully transitioned and undergone surgery and treatments to become female or the other way.
    My training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129669663

Lifts on IG: martinwongwc

RAWWW turned raw w/ wraps turned SingleplytillIdie

I think transgenders will find those Olympic regs offensive in the long run.
    None that I know would find it offensive because they are also realists and understand what is fair..

Yes, of course there is--but will that basis satisfy the trans community? Will they be content to be forced into 2 years of difficult hormone replacement therapy just for even the chance to compete with what the IOC considers "normal" cisgendered athletes? Or will they see that as discriminatory?
    i'm sure the trans community would argue it is discriminatory.
    the IOC/sport federations would argue that agreeing to be a competitive athlete is discriminatory and requires sacrifices and behavior outside of norms to comply with the rules of competition.
    it would play out in ICAS, and likely due to the politics of international sport, ICAS would side with the federations.

Originally Posted by martin_mathers View Post
    Is this correct cause I'm ignorant:
    A transgender is a man that considers himself as woman/a woman that considers herself as man but hasn't undergone any reassignment surgery and hormone treatments. A transsexual is a male that has fully transitioned and undergone surgery and treatments to become female or the other way.
    It depends on who you ask, but this has a fairly detailed explanation of different terms: http://www.glaad.org/reference/transgender

Kind of dodged both of my questions there but ok.
    I don't work ifor the IOC so no idea how they came up with it. The monitoring question doesn't really need answering... because you know they would just ask for evidence.

Closed Thread
Page 241 of 310 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 ... LastLast