Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eglionz View Post
    Ayyyylmao

My dad was in Milan with a buddy and they get off a train, my dad gets off first and some gypsie drops something at his feet; they had another who was going to lift his wallet but my dads buddy knew what was up and dropped the 2nd dude (ex marine of peace)

Knocked the guy clean out and the first dude just runs off and leaves him lol
    sad that murican turists get their experience ruined in our beutiful europe becuase of gypsies
    there's only one way to become champion. Never lose
    It's all so tiresome. - Chinese Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voF2KBScFkk

Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ayyyylmao

My dad was in Milan with a buddy and they get off a train, my dad gets off first and some gypsie drops something at his feet; they had another who was going to lift his wallet but my dads buddy knew what was up and dropped the 2nd dude (ex marine of peace)

Knocked the guy clean out and the first dude just runs off and leaves him lol
    you are such a bad ass I am flabbergasted by this amazing story I really am.

pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sinan09400 View Post
    I'm not racist. And racism is all about believing all the stereotypes tbh. Won't write a specific race here: but take for example, X race is hated a lot in europe. But if you look closely at the X race: you can see that there are tons of succesful X people.

But lol gypsies are different. I live in 3 countries (3 of them has tons of these people) and never once saw a succesful gypsy ever. They all live in slums, beg with music (or no music at all), males are mentally unstable and unemployed usually, females only work at 3 sectors: begging, flower selling, and youknowwhat.

And thanks OP if this post will get me banned.
    that's why they're hated in every country, but no apparently it's "us" who are the problem not them
    there's only one way to become champion. Never lose
    It's all so tiresome. - Chinese Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voF2KBScFkk

Battlesaurus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Battlesaurus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Battlesaurus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Battlesaurus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Battlesaurus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Battlesaurus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Battlesaurus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Battlesaurus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Battlesaurus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Battlesaurus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Battlesaurus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ziggaman91 View Post
    In London they wear headscarves and go round begging rich Arabs with their fake accents and Arabic words.

They also beg outside mosques because they know muslims like giving charity.

Disgusting.

I know a Romanian brah and hes one of the coolest people I've ever met so no one should be saying anything about the country as a whole as with everything you get good and bad.
    It won't be long before there is a Jihad against Gypsies.

CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by johnnyboi123 View Post
    imagine if this thread was about black people or jewish people, would've been deleted in less than 30 seconds. But it's acceptable to generalize an entire group of people and hate on them i guess.
    What do you do when it's the truth though?
    *Proud citizen of the Bountiful and Great Trumpian Empire crew

'Service guarantees citizenship'

TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheMinimalist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how are some of them so wealthy?
    Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.
    -Steve Jobs

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Battlesaurus View Post
    It won't be long before there is a Jihad against Gypsies.
    What religion do they believe really? I swear never seen a gypsy inside of a church or mosque: they just stay at the entrance of both lol

maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by johnnyboi123 View Post
    imagine if this thread was about black people or jewish people, would've been deleted in less than 30 seconds. But it's acceptable to generalize an entire group of people and hate on them i guess.
    Lol @ you if you put jews, black people or any other race in the same box as Roma's. I can relate to any other race on this planet til a certain extend but not to Roma's.

Just take a look at the documentary I've posted a few pages back. It's in their culture to be like that and they chose not to be a part of society. They get houses and everything handed to them but they still chose their scummy lifestyle.

What religion do they believe really? I swear never seen a gypsy inside of a church or mosque: they just stay at the entrance lol
    Sometimes you see them wear a cross necklace or tattoo. But I dont think they're pro-active in putting their religion into practice.
    No

Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nosferatu187 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What religion do they believe really? I swear never seen a gypsy inside of a church or mosque: they just stay at the entrance lol
    they believe in stealing.

trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by bbsitum View Post
    Where I'm from gypsy, beside meaning of that nation, have a blanket meaning. We call gypsy any group or nation that have some trait in behaviors like original gypsies. For example if I talk with friend go to beach he can answer, "lets go not there is packed with gypsies". At our scale at one end are gypsies at other end are Nordic. If we do not have big opinion about some group, nation, or persons we say - "those are heavy gypsies". I use that in my job to. I do not work for anyone I declare gypsy in my mind. When I explain to my friend why I do not want work for someone I just say “He is gypsy”. I saw a few Germans that are gypsies along way, quite a few Britt and never any Nordic that I would declare gypsy.
    For example if I work for someone and He start bs how much time I spend working his gypsimeter scale pointer go up, down, up. At one point when I had enough I just pickup my tools and it is it for life with that customer.
    Are we just gonna ignore these amazing new copypastas>?!!?@!@

"When I explain to my friend why I do not want work for someone I just say “He is gypsy”

"those are heavy gypsies" of peace

ayyyylmaooo

brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000) brbgoingpotato is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol @ u if you get scammed

I spot scams a mile away and when I traveled to europe I carried all my valuable chit in my moneybelt with just some light cash in my pocket.

I've heard there are some in town now doing scams on the commuter trains where they have a baby strapped to them and ask people for money. Just lol at anyone who gives them cash. I give cash to crackheads/alcoholics all the time because they're honest.

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Had a run-in with them in Chicago. We went to this small Italian Beef Joint called Al's close to downtown. A few minutes into our meal this gypsy family of about 10 of them came rolling in all loud and **** with their little runts running around like roaches inside the restaurant. I look at the staff behind the counter and you can just see their faces change from happy to agitated in 2 seconds. We continue eating our meal, trying to conversate over their noise as they grab their food and crowd around one table in the corner. Immediately they start throwing straws and condiment packets on the ground, one bitch even dumped her drink right there next to the table and got up to switch it out for another.

We decided to stay and watch the show. It was like watching dogs eating dinner at the human's table for the first time. The only time they used the trash can was when they dumped their trays (with everything still on it including wrappers and cups) on TOP of the receptacle instead of sliding it in. They finally stumble outside and hung out on the corner for a bit before herding back to wherever they came from. They left an entire corner of the restaurant covered in trash and un-eaten food along with a tower of trays on top of the trash receptacle that almost fell over when the poor staff started to clean everything.

One girl came to ask us how we are doing and we just kinda look over at the mess, she just lets out a sigh and tells us they do this every time they eat here.

Sad....bunch of disgusting freaks.
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by brbgoingpotato View Post

I spot scams a mile away and when I traveled to europe I carried all my valuable chit in my moneybelt with just some light cash in my pocket.

I've heard there are some in town now doing scams on the commuter trains where they have a baby strapped to them and ask people for money. Just lol at anyone who gives them cash. I give cash to crackheads/alcoholics all the time because they're honest.
    Most people are naive when travelling. Especially asians who arent used to chit like this happening in Japan, Singapore, Taiwan etc. They be walking around with their camera on their back (srs seen this so many times) and their eyes everywhere except at their belongings.
    No

kanufs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kanufs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kanufs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kanufs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kanufs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kanufs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kanufs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kanufs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kanufs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kanufs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kanufs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ayyyy lmao last year a major here hired a DJ to play loud ****ty music to make them gtfo (srs)

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/957/Binnenl...e-muziek.dhtml

trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) trueem is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TheBlackAdonis View Post
    When you look at these men you can clearly feel the alphaness. ****lis would rather die than be violated or pushed around. How many nations in the world do you know who can hijack billion dollar ships with small $5 plastic fishing boats with no fuks given at all?

This is the beta genetics of the white Europeans. I would never allow of these genetics to flow through anyone in ****lia. Just look at this. This is a disease. Before you say anything. This is based on the Majority

You will NEVER find a ****li as ugly as this. This is the lowest of the low. This is true degeneration. Reproduction with such poverty genetics is a curse and should be refrained by all noble races.

This is your women.. FKN LOL.

How does it feel knowing that this girl, although she looks like the inside of my ass-hole, will get married to a white european and her beta european genetics will reproduce. The children they have will go to school being that ******* who sits at the back intimidated by the ****li kids at the front who look back at him in disgust.

This is how you all look when you age.

Average white European woman at age 60

Average ****li woman at age 60

Say what you want about ****lia. But as ****lis, our genetics are far superior to yours. You will NEVER be on our level mentally and physically.

in to see eurobrahs cry, 10/10 post

CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brbgoingpotato View Post

Never encountered any gypsies in my European travels. Plenty of African and Middle Eastern immigrants lol but I never had a problem with any of them.

I've read lots of stories about people being harassed or attempted to be robbed by groups of African immigrant youths in Geneva, but when I was there I would walk past groups of them at night and they wouldn't do or say anything to me.
    *Proud citizen of the Bountiful and Great Trumpian Empire crew

'Service guarantees citizenship'

eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nosferatu187 View Post
    you are such a bad ass I am flabbergasted by this amazing story I really am.
    Heheh ty men

Lift laugh love
    ** Eternal Jimmies Crew **
    ** Wish the Front Desk Wouldn't Say Hi to Me Crew **

Funny how this thread is on page 5 and almost everyone agrees. Not one positive roma story has been heard dat day.
    No

eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pellekuling View Post
    sad that murican turists get their experience ruined in our beutiful europe becuase of gypsies
    A coworker was doing a stint in Brussels and she is the nicest girl ever and ended up getting robbed at knifepoint in Rome : (

There were a couple other places she didn't feel really welcome or safe; France and Spain if I remember right

She still had a great time though

It's tough traveling abroad because you don't always know what the "bad" areas are

WeAreTheRomans is just really nice. (+1000) WeAreTheRomans is just really nice. (+1000) WeAreTheRomans is just really nice. (+1000) WeAreTheRomans is just really nice. (+1000) WeAreTheRomans is just really nice. (+1000) WeAreTheRomans is just really nice. (+1000) WeAreTheRomans is just really nice. (+1000) WeAreTheRomans is just really nice. (+1000) WeAreTheRomans is just really nice. (+1000) WeAreTheRomans is just really nice. (+1000) WeAreTheRomans is just really nice. (+1000)
    We used to knock them out with anaesthetic and then perform surgery on them to remove the European beta gene.
    ****li surgeons are skilled enough to remove individual genes. This is because ****lia has the world's finest medical schools

It's tough traveling abroad because you don't always know what the "bad" areas are
    Unless you are a complete fukin hick it's pretty easy to spot a piece of chit ghetto neighborhood anywhere in the world. Easier in fact, because in non-Western cities you can just look at the piles of garbage in the streets. Some cities are 100% ghetto - I'm looking at you Lagos (inb4 Mogadishu - doesn't even qualify as a city)

WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    Had a run-in with them in Chicago. We went to this small Italian Beef Joint called Al's close to downtown. A few minutes into our meal this gypsy family of about 10 of them came rolling in all loud and **** with their little runts running around like roaches inside the restaurant. I look at the staff behind the counter and you can just see their faces change from happy to agitated in 2 seconds. We continue eating our meal, trying to conversate over their noise as they grab their food and crowd around one table in the corner. Immediately they start throwing straws and condiment packets on the ground, one bitch even dumped her drink right there next to the table and got up to switch it out for another.

We decided to stay and watch the show. It was like watching dogs eating dinner at the human's table for the first time. The only time they used the trash can was when they dumped their trays (with everything still on it including wrappers and cups) on TOP of the receptacle instead of sliding it in. They finally stumble outside and hung out on the corner for a bit before herding back to wherever they came from. They left an entire corner of the restaurant covered in trash and un-eaten food along with a tower of trays on top of the trash receptacle that almost fell over when the poor staff started to clean everything.

One girl came to ask us how we are doing and we just kinda look over at the mess, she just lets out a sigh and tells us they do this every time they eat here.

Sad....bunch of disgusting freaks.
    The one on Taylor st near UIC? The one in greek town?
    "Same here, im at a point where I watch hentai and jack off to high res VR cartoon hentai maids that look like 3d models of the drawings you usually see in hentais but full vr with boob physics and everything in 3d like real life. They are way better than reality even lol. "
    -KingSWRV

Bench: 14
    Squat: 19
    Dead: 12

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WrinklyGrandma View Post
    The one on Taylor st near UIC? The one in greek town?
    The one in Greek Town off Adams
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some years ago, around 30-40 Roma came to my home town (30k inhabitants, small town in Germany) and they have been sleeping in cars and begging on the street or robbing people ever since. Apparently no a single one of them has worked since they arrived in Germany, but I always see them drinking beer at bus stations and walking around with Iphones and the such.

Once I went to take a dump at a public restroom where I placed my backpack on the floor inside of the stall. Suddenly some hands grab my backpack and take out my wallet. The hands came from underneath another stall. I instantly rage and run out (luckily already finished my business) and knock on the door of the stall next to me irate as fuk. One of the gypsies opens the door and mumbles something like he thought someone left their wallet in the restroom and he was going to give it back or bring it to a lost and found.

At this point I am ready to call the cops and take back my wallet. But he just pushes me aside and runs off.

WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Curlzbrah View Post
    Some years ago, around 30-40 Roma came to my home town (30k inhabitants, small town in Germany) and they have been sleeping in cars and begging on the street or robbing people ever since. Apparently no a single one of them has worked since they arrived in Germany, but I always see them drinking beer at bus stations and walking around with Iphones and the such.

Once I went to take a dump at a public restroom where I placed my backpack on the floor inside of the stall. Suddenly some hands grab my backpack and take out my wallet. The hands came from underneath another stall. I instantly rage and run out (luckily already finished my business) and knock on the door of the stall next to me irate as fuk. One of the gypsies opens the door and mumbles something like he thought someone left their wallet in the restroom and he was going to give it back or bring it to a lost and found.

At this point I am ready to call the cops and take back my wallet. But he just pushes me aside and runs off.
    Are you serious

I would have knocked him the fuk out then taken his clothes and peed in his butthole.
    "Same here, im at a point where I watch hentai and jack off to high res VR cartoon hentai maids that look like 3d models of the drawings you usually see in hentais but full vr with boob physics and everything in 3d like real life. They are way better than reality even lol. "
    -KingSWRV

Bench: 14
    Squat: 19
    Dead: 12

Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Funny this thread was made... I just read that some gypsies have been stealing donations meant for children with cancer at various McD's here in Denmark.
    I agree OP.
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.

Originally Posted by WrinklyGrandma View Post
    Are you serious

I would have knocked him the fuk out then taken his clothes and peed in his butthole.
    he was planning on doing that but he ended up sucking his cawk instead.

Originally Posted by WeAreTheRomans View Post
    ****li surgeons are skilled enough to remove individual genes. This is because ****lia has the world's finest medical schools

Unless you are a complete fukin hick it's pretty easy to spot a piece of chit ghetto neighborhood anywhere in the world. Easier in fact, because in non-Western cities you can just look at the piles of garbage in the streets. Some cities are 100% ghetto - I'm looking at you Lagos (inb4 Mogadishu - doesn't even qualify as a city)
    Friend is pretty much a hick lol. Nice girl but very naive, although she did take my advice and dressed conservatively while traveling.

Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why so irate brah I took my wallet back and he took off afterwards.

What would you have done? Beat him up? That's pathetic, and I don't crave that kind of personal satisfaction. The cops dealing with these guys is a much better solution to the whole town, so that they can collect data on them and reduce the damage they do.

Registered Arrogant User TheBlackAdonis's Avatar
    TheBlackAdonis is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackAdonis is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackAdonis is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackAdonis is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackAdonis is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackAdonis is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackAdonis is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackAdonis is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackAdonis is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackAdonis is just really nice. (+1000) TheBlackAdonis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why so irate brah I took my wallet back and he took off afterwards.

What would you have done? Beat him up? That's pathetic, and I don't crave that kind of personal satisfaction. The cops dealing with these guys is a much better solution to the whole town, so that they can collect data on them and reduce the damage they do.
    Sure you did mate

Bitch ass

Sure you did mate

Bitch ass
    Alright man, whatever...