Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Madi-J View Post
    For those who make a detailed track of your workouts...how do you prefer to do this? I used to type everything into my phone but now I wear it in an armband for music and it is a huge pain to get in and out... Is there anyone who prefers to write it in a little book?
    Always did the little notebook and pen. There are actual workout books already with the sets/reps blocks set up but I need more freedom to write in 10 sets if I do that, or a max test day, etc. This is what I use, yes I make them in my ham store

Can't do on phone, my thumbs are much too wide to type all that out accurately. Just realized I draw a chit ton of cartoon penguins throughout my average day, I wonder if that's a becoming problem.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Always did the little notebook and pen. There are actual workout books already with the sets/reps blocks set up but I need more freedom to write in 10 sets if I do that, or a max test day, etc. This is what I use, yes I make them in my ham store

Can't do on phone, my thumbs are much too wide to type all that out accurately. Just realized I draw a chit ton of cartoon penguins throughout my average day, I wonder if that's a becoming problem.
    Penguins are never a problem! Love the ham illustration, hahahaha!

I'm going to pick up a couple of pocket-size notebooks before work today. One for writing down useful work info for quick reference, the other for logging my workouts. Had an awesome shoulder day on Saturday, had a boss leg day on Sunday, and had a weak arm day on Monday. Yesterday was off, thank god.

Orientation for the new job was intense, but probably the best orientation I've been to despite stressing me out a little. Discovered that for every job posting they put out, they get on average 200 applications. Talk about pressure...lol! I was the only one there starting my type of job, so out of however many people applied, I'm the sole person they picked. For the one job that I applied for there. That I had completely forgotten that I even applied for because they didn't contact me until like two months later. Some would say that it was just meant to be, I look at it as intense pressure to get it right and do well. So far the organization seems like an amazing place to be, so I'm hoping to make a good impression and be able to work here as a nurse once I get my license. Today is my first day of actual work, so I am hoping and praying that my trainer is a good one and I'm able to pick this up quickly, because I have this week and next week of training and then I'm on my own... Hopefully that means it's easy to pick up, but if past experiences tell me anything, it just means I'd better take good notes and hit the ground running.

Tonight is chest, abs, and cardio. I've got homework to try to do tonight so will come back and update when I can!
    MFP: mkjbarreto
    Insta: barretosupreme
    Personal Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162859401

*Femme Nutrition product log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167407101

Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Alright! Epic update time!

8/27 - Chest and abs

Warmed up with cable cross machine

Barbell bench press
    45 (the bar) for 5
    55 for 5
    65 for 5
    75 for 2 sets of 5

Hammer Strength incline press machine
    10 per side for 3 sets of 10.
    Initially attempted 25 per side but my left shoulder wasn't having any of that.

Close grip DB press, aka one of the weirdest exercises I've ever tested out.
    7.5s for 25
    10s for 20
    Not sure how effective this exercise was for chest as I could only feel it in my tris. I mostly just do what the hubs does but some stuff doesn't work as well for me due to lack of muscle mass. For anyone curious, here is a video of the exercise. Skip ahead to the 1 minute mark if you don't care to listen to the guy jabber.

Ab circuit
    We do incline bench, side bends, and roman chair for this. I did 3 rounds, 10 reps each exercise or side in the case of side bends.

Cardio
    20mins at 3mph, no incline.

8/28 - Back and calves

Lat pulldown
    warmed up with 40lbs
    60 for 8
    80 for 8
    90 for 6

Cable rows
    (Close grip)
    40 for 10
    50 for 10
    70 for 9
    80 for 10
    (wide underhand grip)
    40 for 10
    60 for 8
    80 for 8

DB row
    20 for 15 each side
    25 for 10 each side
    Was originally going to go lighter for these since shoulders were hurting, but tested a couple reps and felt fine so forged ahead. Could have done more but hubs decided it was time for calves.

Did standing calf raises, each leg using just body weight. First set was just 10 each, then 12, then 15. For whatever reason, when I do calf raises, I get a horrible burn up the backs of my legs from the knee up. I don't notice it as much and mostly feel the burn in my calves when I do them one leg at a time. So I will likely be warming up with both legs, and then just doing one leg for working sets on any calf exercises I do.

8/30 - Shoulders, abs

Standing BB shoulder press
    Bar (45lbs) for 5
    55 for 3 sets of 5
    I am learning to really love this exercise.

Lateral raise
    7.5s for 10
    12.5s for 2 sets of 10, one set of 12, one set of 9
    7.5s for 10

Face pulls on lat pulldown machine
    20 for 20
    30 for 20
    30 for 20
    Used a wider grip like what I would use for lat pulldowns on last set at hubs' suggestion; didn't like it, narrow is better for targeting the rear delts with this particular exercise.

Abs
    Cable crunches
    40 for 3 sets of 25

Cardio
    I think it was 20 mins at 3.5mph, no incline. Not sure because I didn't write it down.

8/31 - Legs

Warmed up with: 10 reps on leg press with 1pps, leg ext with 25lbs for 10 reps each leg, ham curls with 10lbs for 10reps each leg.

Squats
    75 for 5
    95 for 5
    105 for 5
    115 for 10 (!!!)
    Ass to grass, baby! Tested out using a belt and felt way more stable. Excited to be able to up the weight next time, hopefully. I have to work all next weekend so we will see what that does to my energy levels.

Leg press - narrow stance
    2pps for 8
    70 ps for 8
    3pps for 8 - knees hurt after a couple reps so widened my stance to finish the set
    2pps for 10 - back to narrow stance
    1pps for 12 - did slow rep for last rep. Oh, the burn...

Glute press down (?) on the cable pull-up machine
    100lbs for 6 reps, 10 reps, and 12 reps.

9/1 - Arms and calves

Did most of this "Crazy 8's" arm workout that hubs got from a Steve Kuclo video...it was intense. Especially for my little beginner muscles. And we even cut out some of the exercises. But it was also pretty fun. Did everything as one exercise right after the other for three rounds, with a couple minutes' break in between each round and when switching from bis to tris. For the biceps portion, I started off with 7.5lb dumbbells for the first round, 20lb straight bar, and 10lbs added for the preacher curl machine. 2nd and 3rd rounds I traded for 5lb dumbbells. Next time I will probably stick with 7.5.s and stop being a pussy when my arms feel like they're on fire. Triceps portion I used 7.5lb DB for single arm, 15lb DB for two arm, 20lbs for the push downs and 10lbs for the extensions.

Biceps: 10 reps each exercise (each arm for single arm stuff)
    Two arm DB curls
    Incline hammer curl
    Single arm DB preacher curl
    Reverse grip ez bar curl - had to use straight bar since lowest weight of ez bar was like 45lbs....lol
    EZ bar curl
    Two arm machine curl

Triceps: 12 reps each
    Single overhead ext
    Two arm overhead ext
    Rope push down
    Rope ext
    Straight bar push down

Calves
    Single leg, bodyweight calf raises for 3 sets of 15 each.

Cardio
    20 mins at 3.5mph with level 1 incline (I think that's supposed to be like 1%, right? I have no idea)

Really liking writing my stuff down so far. It is way quicker to jot it down versus typing it in on my phone.

*Femme Nutrition product log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167407101

No, I am not good at updating this thing. Yes, I am still lifting.

Actually got 200x5 in squats yesterday, squeaked out 235 in deadlifts a couple weeks ago, and can bench 120.

Go meeeee! Eventually I will log all of my stuff on here for safe keeping. It's going to be such an undertaking, I kinda don't look forward to doing that. But I am super pleased with my progress thus far. Really wish I had girl friends here who aren't afraid of muscles and sweating and making stupid faces while moving heavy things.

Resurrection round 3. Misplaced my log book and honestly, not going to transfer everything to here even if I find it. Been on and off due to life, had a lot goin on but two major stressors are now laid to rest so I've got some new focus. As of last night I can do 185 on squats still. Got 205 on deadlift a few days ago and I think my bench has dropped to 85. Been dealing with shoulder issues for a while and it keeps getting worse. I haven't needed a GP since we moved so I'm in the process of finding one that also deals in sports medicine.

Today is an off day, so going to run up and down the three stupid flights of stairs that I have to climb multiple times a day to get to and from our 3rd floor apartment... Yes, coming home after a hard leg day does suck a big one.

Did 20 mins on elliptical for cardio tonight. Wasn't nearly as terrible as I expected it to be. Did shoulders last night, nothing impressive happened. Been significantly under on cals the past couple days and my workout was sh*t. Did as much as I could. My deadlift weight was down on Wednesday; I've been doing stiff leg up to 135 then pulling conventional, going to do conventional the whole time next time to see if that is what is making the difference. Cause it could be due to reeling in my caloric intake. Legs is tomorrow so hubs and I decided to do our cheat tonight. Om nom burger and fries! I didn't even think to take a picture until just now, when all I have left are a few fries. I feel like pictures would make this log so much more interesting. Oh well. I found my log book; going to put that in my bag so that I can start accurately logging my working sets.

A question for those who are experienced squatters: Just how important is it to go ass to grass/below parallel if one experiences pain while doing so, but does not hurt if they don't go lower than what looks like just above/right at parallel? When I first started squatting, I was ATG every time. Then I started getting some hip issues and stopped squatting. Then I started squatting again at what I thought was just below parallel. Had hubs video me last leg day, and maybe I'm just being overly critical of myself, but I don't think I am going low enough, and I'm not sure that my form is as good as I was thinking. I am short and the mirrors where we usually lift don't go all the way down the wall, so at the bottom of the movement I can only see what my shoulders and head are doing, lol. I took a screen shot at the bottom of the movement, not really wanting to share the video unless I need to because I nit-pick the sh*t out of myself every time I watch it. But if the pic is not enough to go off of, I may be able to muster enough balls to post the full video.

Here's the pic:

LEG DAY, Y'ALL!

This will likely be me when it's time to leave:

Took it lighter tonight, been feeling like my form isn't the best so I brushed up on what proper squat form looks like, dropped my weight down, and went for volume instead of weight. Had a pretty great workout, I don't know that I have ever sweat that much.

Warmed up with 2 sets each of leg extension and horizontal ham curl, 15lbs for 12 reps each leg. Also did a random set of some cable leg press thing.

Squats:
    Warmed up with the bar, 55lbs, 65lbs, and 75lbs. Didn't really count reps, my hip was bothering me pretty bad so I just focused on getting warm. After 75lbs my hip was feeling a lot better and I was remaining pleased with my form, so jumped to 95 and did 3 sets of 10, then upped to 105 for 9. Failed on the last rep, my balance shifted in the hole and I was just too beat to recover. Thank you to the person who invented safety bars.

After squats my quads were on fire, so I did a couple more sets on the horizontal ham curl (20lbsx12 ea leg) and finished off with some glute bridges on the leg extension. one set of 20 at 45, and two sets of 20 at 65. For anyone wondering how this exercise works, here is a vid of someone else doing them:

Yes, I do get a lot of weird looks when I do those. No, I do not care.

20mins on elliptical this morning. Chest, calves and abs in the evening. My calves are puny and don't take much so I don't track what I do, just go until I get a wicked burn for several sets. Same for abs, which were done after chest exercises. For chest, I warmed up with a cable fly machine and then went to bench press.

For bench I did:
    Barx10
    65x8
    75x7
    85x2 sets of 5
    95x2 sets of 5 (with spot)
    100x5 (with spot)

Finished off with some incline DB press, 20 for 8 and 25 for 8. Tried 30 but my left shoulder started acting up.

All in all, not too bad. Didn't work quite as hard as I wanted to but I am always very wary of pushing too hard when my shoulder starts hurting. Had made a dr appt to have it checked out but canceled it; the man and I have some other stuff going on and wouldn't be able to afford anything to fix it at this point, so feel like it's pointless to spend money on an office visit and x-rays, etc. Especially since we don't have the extra funds for all the work-ups in the first place.

Last night was arms and cardio. It really doesn't take me much on these days, so I got a pretty decent burn without doing a whole lot, haha. I did:

DB curls
    Warm-up with 5's, approx 10 reps, one set each hammer curl, cross-body curl, and standard curl.
    7.5lbs - 10 reps for one set each way
    10lbs - same

Curls on preacher bench:
    12.5x10, 3 sets

Standard DB curls
    15x8, 10
    Wanted to do curls with preload bar, but they don't have any preloaded EZ curl bars in weights that I can manage, and my shoulder was just not havin' it with the straight bar. Annoying how everything is interconnected.

Dumba** me forgot that triceps are a part of my arm, and did 60sec plate holds with a 25lb plate for each arm. Had grabbed 35s but hubs pointed out that we weren't exactly done. Ended up not revisiting forearm stuff after triceps, so will likely tack on some more plate holding stuff after my back exercises tonight. For triceps I did:

Cable tri press-down (single arm with D-handle)
    10x10
    20x12
    30x10,12 for 2 sets

Plate press
    25lbx10,15

Single arm DB press
    15x10

Polished it all off with 20 mins on the elliptical, raising/lowering the resistance every couple of minutes to keep it interesting.

Received some samples of 360CUT products via this thread, going to add my thoughts on these products to this log to reference when I write my reviews on them. Have several other products in-coming for sponsored logs, haven't decided exactly how I plan to run them. Will either just post links to the product logs here along with my lifts, or will link the logs and use the same post for both with lifts and thoughts on the products...gonna have to check out other loggers and their personal vs sponsored logs to see how they do it, and figure out what works best.

Anyhow, here is a pic of what I got:

Popped one of the 360DREAMS last night, it doesn’t exactly make you feel sleepy like I expected; you have to get settled in and be ready to relax and fall asleep. Once I realized this I put the phone down and tried to relax. It was surprisingly easy to relax, usually my mind is going but last night I fell asleep very shortly after making the conscious effort to go to sleep. Slept like a rock and had a very entertaining zombie dream, I haven’t had one of those in a while. Woke up feeling more refreshed than normal, I actually got out of bed when I woke up rather than lingering under the covers as long as possible. Very impressive especially since it was c-c-cold in the apartment this morning!

For the stimulant/fat burner type samples I decided to start off with the 360STIM. One capsule, and they didn't put "stim" in the name for nothing. Took it on empty stomach as directed and felt a bit jittery for the past couple of hours. Jitters are starting to fade and leaving me feeling lightly more focused than usual. All-in-all about what I expected. Still have one capsule that is supposed to be taken in the afternoon, will likely do that around 2pm.

Since it's back a.k.a. deadlift day, I will probably sip on some of the intraworkout sample during my lifts tonight.

Had soup yesterday for lunch to get it out of the fridge...felt sick the entire rest of the day. Needless to say, back day did not happen. I did however get my next class set up so it wasn't a completely fruitless evening. Tried to sleep without the 360DREAMS, the STIM must have still been in my system because I was WIDE awake. Could not get my brain to shut off. Finally took one around 0030 and probably got to sleep around 0100 or so. Was tough getting out of bed due to getting to sleep so late, but had another vivid dream (I went to a tropical resort!) and now that I am up I feel pretty darn refreshed! I gotta say, I just might have to get some of the 360DREAMS. I have always had trouble falling asleep but have been wary of prescription sleep aids. Melatonin has never seemed to help me much so it is nice to find something that is mostly herbal that works well. Might try taking it way earlier than bed time tonight to see how it effects me and if I still have an easy time getting to sleep if it's not taken right before bed.

Also, poured the BCAA pouch into a water bottle to sip during the day yesterday, and this stuff tastes delicious. I think the flavor was blue raspberry...it's very similar to the ON Amino powder, but a little more tart, and it almost has a creamy taste to it. All-in-all, a great tasting supp!

Tonight is just supposed to be cardio, depending on how I feel after work I might try to get the hubs to take me to the gym to make up back day.

Alright, time to update this thing. Overall with the 360CUT stuff, I LOVED the 360DREAMS and their preworkout is pretty delicious as was the BCAA supp that I mentioned in the last post. That said, I was not personally impressed with the stim/fatburner/thermogenic stuff. Never got to try the intraworkout...either the cat batted it under the couch and I will find it someday when we move, or my husband used it and isn't fessing up.

I am still seriously considering splurging on a bottle of 360DREAMS. It is like the perfect sleep aid for me. It doesn't make me drowsy so I can take it at any point in the evening when I am ready to relax, and that is all it really does: relax me. Calms and quiets my mind so that when it is time to go to bed, I can play a round or two of games on my phone and then fall asleep like I think that normal people do. AND it only takes one single capsule, so I can make a bottle last far longer than it would according to recommended dosing. There's no way for me to really know that the BCAAs worked, but that stuff sure did taste delicious! The preworkout was watermelon flavored and tasted JUST LIKE FRESH WATERMELON. It was spectacular, and gave me a couple of pretty sweet workouts since I split it between two sessions. The stim was too much for me, the thermogenic is really something that you have to run a full trial on, as there isn't much that a couple of sample capsules are going to do. The ladies fat burner is supposed to curb your appetite, but I actually felt hungrier, lol.

I am currently running a log on the Femme Nutrition stack here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167407101
    Please feel free to follow along and comment! Just like this one, the log feels like a lonely ghost town.

TeamBarbarian with SD Pharmaceuticals has very generously hooked me up with a bottle of Cissus 800 to log since I have some achy joints. I received the product and started it a couple of days ago, and will start the log by this Sunday. Obviously will post a link to that here for anyone who wants to follow along on that.

Should also be receiving the Fat Free AM/PM pair from Applied Nutraceuticals. Will update with log link once I can get that stuff started.

Anyhow, since I started tracking my workouts again, I figure it's about time to get in here and post it all up. So here you go.

Thursday 4/30 - Shoulders

Dumbell rear delt fly
    10lbs for 1 set 12 and 2 sets 20

Dumbell front raise
    10lbs for 1 set 10, 2 sets 15

Dumbell shoulder press
    20lbs for 8
    27.5lbs for 8
    32.5lbs for 8, 10, then 8. All with a spot
    20lbs for 4 (LOL)

Dumbell lateral raise
    15lbs for 10 - not sure why I did one random set of these, but okay...

Cable front raise with D-handle...using both hands because I'm weak lol
    20lbs for 3 sets 16

Face pulls with rope handle
    40lbs for 2 sets 16, 1 set 20

Abs on cable machine
    40lbs for 3 sets 25
    Supersetted with what I call "air crunches". You perch precariously on the edge of a bench with legs stretched out in front of you, and try to do crunches without falling off the bench. Did one set of 6, then two sets of 12.

Also threw in 25mins on the elliptical with varying resistance

Friday 5/1 - Legs
    Superset ham curl and leg ext, single leg
    Ham curl
    10lbs for 12
    20lbs for 12
    30lbs for 12

Leg ext
    15lbs for 12
    20lbs for 12
    30lbs for 12

Leg press
    90lbs for 10
    180lbs for 8
    270lbs for 8
    320 for 6 - At which point the hubs finally decides to correct me in that I should be doing more reps....couldn't have clued me in sooner...lol
    270lbs for 2 sets 20, 1 set 25
    180lbs for 8

Cable abductor
    40lbs for 20
    55lbs for 25
    70lbs for 25
    75lbs for 25
    85lbs for 2 sets 25
    70lbs for 5
    55lbs for 6

Horizontal ham curl, single leg
    30lbs for 3 sets 12
    15lbs for 8

Right before my last set with 270 on leg press, I was spotting hubs on hack squat and this old guy walks up and tries to take my leg press. I had my stuff sitting in the seat so no one would take it. There was another open one RIGHT NEXT TO IT. So when I tell the guy I'm not done, he wants to argue because apparently this happened to him yesterday too...Tried to stay at least civil rather than saying how I really felt, which was somewhere along the lines of, "Sorry dude, I don't give two ****s. I have to wait for others when they are using it, so you get to wait for me." Kept wanting to argue with me until the hubs jumped out of the hack squat to join the argument, to which the guy finally put his hands up and walked away. Hence me forcing out 5 extra reps in my fury. I do my best to respect other cultures, but judging by that guy's accent and the fact that he didn't back off until my man jumped off of the hack squat, I get a strong feeling that he comes from a culture that has zero respect for women. For which I kinda feel bad for him, because women are awesome as long as you don't try to steal our leg press and piss us off.

Sunday 5/3 - Chest
    Cable pec fly
    25lbs for 15
    40lbs for 3 sets 15

Decline bench
    Bar for 8
    65lbs for 8
    75lbs for 6
    85lbs for 6
    95lbs for 7 and 5 with a spot

Incline DB press
    25lbs for 8
    27.5lbs for 8
    30lbs for 2 sets 8

Sit ups for 2 sets 12 and a set of 15.

Thursday 5/7- Calves & Shoulders
    Standing calf raise
    30lbs, 3 sets of 12

Single leg calf raise on cable leg press
    10lbs, 4 sets of 15 per leg

Seated plate calf raise
    45lbs, 2 sets of 20

Reverse calf raise with kettle bell
    15lbs, 5 sets of 20

Face pulls on lat pulldown
    40lbs, 1 set of 20 and 1 set of 25
    (Cut this short because the bench/chair I like for shoulder press came open and it's a popular item.)

Seated DB shoulder press
    20lbs for 8
    25lbs for 8
    30lbs for 2 sets of 8, 1 set of 10 (with a lil help from the hubs)
    22.5lbs for 4

Superset of lateral raise, front raise, and rear delt fly with DBs
    5lbs for 3 sets of 20

Friday 5/8 - Legs
    Since my mom flew in Thurs night, I did an early morning leg workout...it was rough. I am not a morning person, and towards the end was really feeling the lack of food intake.

Superset:
    Horizontal single leg ham curl
    10lbs for 12
    15 for 12
    20 for 12
    Leg ext, single leg
    15lbs for 2 sets of 12
    20lbs for 12

Cable Abductor
    25lbs for 20
    55lbs for 20
    85lbs for 20
    100lbs for 20
    70lbs for 20

Plate loaded leg press
    90lbs for 15
    140lbs for 15
    180lbs, 3 sets of 20
    90lbs for 20

Glute bridge on leg ext
    45lbs, 3 sets of 20

Tuesday 5/12 - Back
    Lat pulldown
    30lbs for 20
    50lbs for 15
    70lbs for 10
    90lbs for 2 sets of 10, 1 set of 15
    60lbs for 10

Straight arm lat pulldown on cables
    50lbs for 3 sets of 12
    30lbs for 1 set of 12 with a slow negative

Dumbbell row
    20lbs for 10
    27.5lbs for 10
    32.5lbs for 2 sets of 10, 1 set of 15
    20lbs for 10

Isolateral plate pulldown
    25lbs for 10
    45lbs for 3 sets of 10

Cable row
    70lbs for 8 - was a little overconfident in the amount of oomph I had left, lol.
    50lbs for 1 set of 12, 1 set of 15
    30lbs for 20 with a pause at the top of the movement for the first 10. Talk about a burn. I usually don't feel anything with this exercise so to feel something for once was nice!

Reverse sit up on cables
    40lbs for 5 sets of 20

Wednesday 5/13 - Calves and shoulders
    Superset for calves:
    Single leg calf press on cable leg press
    10lbs for 20
    15lbs for 20
    20lbs for 2 sets of 20

Reverse calf raise with kettlebell
    15lbs for 3 sets of 20

DB shoulder press
    15lbs for 8
    25lbs for 8
    30lbs for 3 sets of 10
    15lbs for 5

Shoulder superset of front raise, lateral raise, and rear delt fly with dumbbells
    5lbs for 3 sets of 20

Saturday 5/16 - Legs
    Superset leg ext and ham curl:
    Leg ext
    10lbs for 20
    20lbs for 20
    40lbs for 15

Ham curl
    10lbs for 20
    20lbs for 20
    40lbs for 15 (did 10, rested a few seconds then got the last 5.)

Abductor machine
    30lbs for 20
    50lbs for 20
    70lbs for 1 set 15, 1 set 20

Squats
    95lbs for 5
    115lbs for 5
    135lbs for 3 sets of 10

Glute bridge with medicine ball
    50lbs for 3 sets of 15

Thursday 5/21 - Legs

Superset ham curl and leg press/leg ext
    Horizontal ham curl
    10lbs for 16 reps
    20lbs for 15 reps
    30lbs for 12 reps

Single leg press on cable machine
    10lbs for 15
    20lbs for 15
    Leg ext opened up for final round
    30lbs for 15

Squats
    95lbs for 5
    115lbs for 5
    135lbs for 5
    145lbs for 5
    155lbs for 5
    165lbs for 5
    175lbs for 2 sets of 5 - had spot for both, first set did mostly on my own but almost failed on 5th rep. Second set had spot pretty much the whole set.
    135lbs for 5 - the pump was real.
    After finishing squats, my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. Before, I've only ever felt this way when lifting heavy deadlifts. Like it almost hurts. Anyone else ever felt anything like that? Is that kinda normal, or should I get myself checked? Things to ponder...

Cable abductor machine
    70lbs for 20
    85lbs for 20
    100lbs for 2 sets of 20
    70lbs for 8

I tell you what. I am really loving the cable abductor for hitting my glutes. The burn I can get with that machine...this last time I almost had to crawl out of it, lol! I am also hating people who shower in cologne before coming to the gym. I would honestly rather smell some dude's B.O. than have to walk through his cloud of Curve For Men.

As of the last time I weighed myself, I am sitting around 145, versus the 153 from mid April. As much as I hate what I look like in most pictures, I don't think I look as bad in person. I guess that whole thing about the camera adding 10lbs is pretty spot on. Even with my weight, I'm easily one of the thinner people I know. Which I think is pretty effed up when I see photos of myself and how fluffy I am now compared to what I looked like right out of high school. I was skinny-fat back then so I guess in my mind's eye, I've always looked about the same. It baffles my mind to think that at one point I weighed 115lbs.