DonnyLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnyLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnyLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnyLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnyLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnyLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnyLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnyLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnyLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnyLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) DonnyLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How do IFBB Pro bodybuilders get a pump in *every* muscle before stepping on stage?

How is it even possible to acquire a pump in every single muscle simultaneously so that you can step on stage looking your best? Let alone *maintaining* that pump whilst waiting for your name to be called to get on stage to start your posing routine. You also have to take into account you're starving, dehydrated, under pressure and trying to minimise stress whilst people backstage are trying to psyche you out. It must be hellish.

The basic question I'm asking is: Do they have a pump in every single muscle when they step on stage? And if so, how do you even do that? I can barely maintain a pump in more than 2-3 muscle groups for more than 5 minutes.

masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's typically only upper body, as legs lose separation when pumped. And it's probably a lot easier to hold a pump on a thousand+ grams of carbs and everything else these guys do. Why do I feel like I'm being trolled right now...
    Instagram - @dan_evan1

satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50) satoups will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The trick is to get the blood flowing though out the body. To much of a pump and it floods the muscle to much and takes away the fine details. Most get a good pump after a few minutes on stage from posing. ISO tension and light reps back stage usually do it. Most bodybuilder carb load 24 to 72 hours prior to the show, in turn the pump comes quick from being depleted for several days. Its a hit and miss type of thing. You have to know your bodies reaction to certain foods/fluids to hit it right. That is why some look better or worse between the morning show and evening show. Timing is KEY!

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by masthead716 View Post
    It's typically only upper body, as legs lose separation when pumped. And it's probably a lot easier to hold a pump on a thousand+ grams of carbs and everything else these guys do. Why do I feel like I'm being trolled right now...
    I remember losing separation in my ab region also, but legs are the worst. Because he is red lol
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    I remember losing separation in my ab region also, but legs are the worst. Because he is red lol
    You've competed?

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    You've competed?
    No, but i got pumps lol. I think it extrapolates.
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if its the whole body what happens to teh penor? no homo
    - Jason Genova Aesthetics Squad -

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that......What is the point of being on this Earth if you are going to be like everyone else?” - King Arnold

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - King Arnold

Follow me on Instagram on my bodybuilding journey: legendarymuscle

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Animaul View Post
    if its the whole body what happens to teh penor? no homo
    [insert Arnold quote]

[insert Kevin Levrone pics]
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000)
    It`s hard to say the least, especially if you don`t risk carb loading, you don`t hit legs, maybe a round or two of calf raisers but usually not, usually traps and rear delts get missed.
    You have limited weights that everyone is taking turns using sofor me it usually looks like, push-ups, close grip push-ups, your turn for bent rows, your turn for side laterals or vert press, your turn for curls, catch a breather and then repeat 3 to 5 times more before your on stage for pre-judging.

You don`t have to hit tri`s much because they lose detail and if you hit bi`s too much they lose shape. Back, chest and shoulders have no limit though.

It`s frustrating though because you never really get as pumped as you would during let`s say your back/bi workout or your chest/tri but....it`s also awesome because this is one of the few times you get to have everything semi pumped at the same time !

Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just realized this guy was trolling........

Dryden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dryden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dryden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dryden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dryden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dryden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dryden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dryden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dryden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dryden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dryden has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do they get pumped in teh glutes?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    BalconyBrah is a creepy fuk who should go to prison crew
    ~~~~~~~~~~~