Page 75 of 121 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 3621
    HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HILMAN76 View Post
    Mag Lula AK47/Galil magazine loader and unloader,$22.99 with free shipping from Amazon.

This thing is fugging AWESOME! No more sore thumb, it makes loading and unloading easy and frickin fast! I highly recommend it to 7.62x39 AK shooters, it works on my steel magazines, and my TAPCO plastic magazines, both are 30 rounders. It doesnt work on my 10 round USA plastic magazine, I only use that magazine at the gun range.

I would LOVE to add a link and picture, but my work computer does not cut and paste, the right click on the mouse does nothing.
    Thank you Brandon211 for helping me copy and post links on my chitty work computer, Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V worked! Yeeeehawwww!!!

Here is the link to the loader in my above post.
    http://www.amazon.com/Lula-GALIL-Mag.../dp/B0028M8C8A

franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post

Shure SE535 in ear monitors
    over $500 for them, have had them for over 4 years now. Incredible sound and use them daily at least 5 hours each day. Worth every penny
    $500? Dude.....

Registered User RespectYourself's Avatar
    RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Easily the best wireless BlueTooth earbuds I've owned. Thing I like is they don't fall out of your effin' ears! Water resistant as well.

Jabra Sports:

Time flies like an arrow; Fruit flies like a banana.

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by franksredhottt View Post
    $500? Dude.....
    and they arent even over the ear lol

FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    Waterpik. They run for about $50.00. Essentially you can floss your teeth/gums with pressurized water. I still use floss too. After I started using this bad boy when I go into dental cleanings they are just like "Wow, whatever you've been doing, keep doing." Oral health is extremely important to over-all health/longevity.

Asked my dentist about these a couple months ago and he said they are good, but you can mess your gums up if your using too much pressure or using it too often.
    I REP HELPFUL POSTS

"Somewhere he is out there training while I'm not. One day when we meet, he will win."

"I put in work and its all for the kids, but these cats done forgot what work is"

SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SystemTrend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HIIT View Post
    I've skimmed this thread. The things which regularly come up are:
    - the Aztec face mask
    - Sonicare etc toothbrushes, crest and other peroxide whitening treatments
    - George Foreman grills (or comparable versions)
    - Razors
    - Pillows, mattress comforters, self massage devices
    - Gym membership
    - Headphones
    - Apple cider vinegar (?!)

Two come up which I find just bizarre:
    - Nutribullet/vitamix/expensive blenders - Just why not actually eat your vegetables? I put vegetables into a pot with some olive oil, leave them for 15 minutes, and eat them with eggs or whatever, the pan washes in 5 seconds because of the olive oil. Why spend a huge amount of money to do basically the same thing and then have to wash the pot out etc...I reckon it would actually take longer...We have an expensive blender in our kitchen which one of my housemates uses - I have never been tempted to try it.
    Hell, if you don't want to cook - I can buy a pack of 20 superfood in powder form to have as a shake for $10:
    http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutr.../10813519.html

I also don't get netflix when ALL movies are available on the internet...for free, solarmovie, putlocker is. All netflix is going to give you is the crap surely.
    It's a lot harder to eat as many veggies as you can blend/juice. Good blenders don't leave chunks behind or make you chew your greens.
    -Miscs from phone 99% of time.

AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Slow-cooker/crockpot. Let me introduce you to the greatest invention known to man.

1. Throw in a leg of lamb with a bit of olive oil
    2. Turn it on
    3. Go to work, hang out with friends, play sport etc.
    4. Put in a heap of finely diced vegetables (carrot, parsnip, sweet potato etc) AND SOME BUTTER after about 5-6 hours
    5. Lift, do whatever for a couple of hours
    6. Profit

What you get is some beautifully tender lamb which comes straight off the bone. Alongside this, you get some softened, almost mushy veggies which have soaked up the butter and fats from the meat. Put a heap of himalayan sea salt (the pink stuff, not cheap table salt crap) on the veggies and a little bit on the lamb. HNNNGGGGGGGGG! This is your breakfast/dinner/lunch for the next 5 or so days.

Thank me later.

duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duhfewcha6 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nvs180 View Post
    Kitesurfing Gear.

brb 30-40ft Boost
    brb 60+kmh

Watch in HD

Always wanted to get into this, never have lived close enough to the coast though. I've heard it's pretty tough learning curve...that true? I'm sure it's a bit easier if you're used to the tension of a boat wakeboarding, but relying on an unreliable and inconsistent element such as the wind is crazy to me. What if the wind is so strong that you can't come back down? haha

PashMotato has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PashMotato has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PashMotato has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PashMotato has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PashMotato has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PashMotato has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PashMotato has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PashMotato has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PashMotato has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PashMotato has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PashMotato has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AJL1 View Post

Slow-cooker/crockpot. Let me introduce you to the greatest invention known to man.

1. Throw in a leg of lamb with a bit of olive oil
    2. Turn it on
    3. Go to work, hang out with friends, play sport etc.
    4. Put in a heap of finely diced vegetables (carrot, parsnip, sweet potato etc) AND SOME BUTTER after about 5-6 hours
    5. Lift, do whatever for a couple of hours
    6. Profit

What you get is some beautifully tender lamb which comes straight off the bone. Alongside this, you get some softened, almost mushy veggies which have soaked up the butter and fats from the meat. Put a heap of himalayan sea salt (the pink stuff, not cheap table salt crap) on the veggies and a little bit on the lamb. HNNNGGGGGGGGG! This is your breakfast/dinner/lunch for the next 5 or so days.

Thank me later.
    You don't add any liquid/water/stock? I thought you absolutly had to add some liquid for it to cook properly.

Manliest of All Men TheBlackHombre's Avatar
    TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000)

Certain Dri

I used to have really excessive armpit sweat about 9 years ago. I could be sitting in a really cold room practically shivering and I'd still have sweat dripping down my sides. This completely eliminated my armpit sweat (to the point where my armpits no longer would sweat). I haven't taken it in about 4 years and now my armpits rarely perspire; and if they do it's incredibly light to the point where it's not even noticeable.

Does anybody have recommendations for an electric trimmer? I want permanent 5 o clock shadow but would also like to still be able to use the same trimmer for my body if I change the attachment. Any ideas brahs?
    www.smashstick.com

Board Cert Broscientist Robb817's Avatar
    Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000) Robb817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HIIT View Post

Two come up which I find just bizarre:
    - Nutribullet/vitamix/expensive blenders - Just why not actually eat your vegetables? I put vegetables into a pot with some olive oil, leave them for 15 minutes, and eat them with eggs or whatever, the pan washes in 5 seconds because of the olive oil. Why spend a huge amount of money to do basically the same thing and then have to wash the pot out etc...I reckon it would actually take longer...We have an expensive blender in our kitchen which one of my housemates uses - I have never been tempted to try it.
    Vitamix does a lot more than make kale smoothies lol.
    Eats booty like groceries crew

Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PashMotato View Post
    You don't add any liquid/water/stock? I thought you absolutly had to add some liquid for it to cook properly.
    sounds like he's putting in enough veggies to take care of the water

AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PashMotato View Post
    Sorry brahs, forgot to mention I put some stock in too. Usually get some bones from my local butcher and make some broth with them, but if I don't have any on hand a normal stock cube works fine. You don't need to add too much though.

nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ItWasThePlan View Post
    Jesus fking christ bro that is soooooo epic, scary and extreme. Wow dude, brb traveling places by Kitesurfing loll
    Thanks Man, its awesome fun

Originally Posted by OHPump View Post
    mirin hard, been wakeboarding for a few years and would love to try this, it just looks fukkin intimidating and hard to control
    The board skills are very similar. Its intimidating to watch when you don't understand how its all working, but once you have it down its fully addictive.

Originally Posted by duhfewcha6 View Post
    Always wanted to get into this, never have lived close enough to the coast though. I've heard it's pretty tough learning curve...that true? I'm sure it's a bit easier if you're used to the tension of a boat wakeboarding, but relying on an unreliable and inconsistent element such as the wind is crazy to me. What if the wind is so strong that you can't come back down? haha
    Its different for everyone, I could get up and ride for a short distance after around 6 or so session. Other people struggle for months. Generally the wind is fairly consistent when your out. If there is storm fronts rolling in things can get pretty wild. You get to understand the conditions/weather and know what to expect and allow for it. You can use different size kites for different wind ranges and a general rule of thumb for most people is to only kite in cross/on shore winds. If anything does happen you will get blown in to shore rather then blown out to sea. Stronger the better !
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Always Rep back just ask in CP.

Reps for Kitesurfing Brahs

franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RespectYourself View Post
    Easily the best wireless BlueTooth earbuds I've owned. Thing I like is they don't fall out of your effin' ears! Water resistant as well.

Jabra Sports:

How much were these?

x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wtf at all those 500$ earphones. You guys lifting in a land mine field or something?

hotPretzel is just really nice. (+1000) hotPretzel is just really nice. (+1000) hotPretzel is just really nice. (+1000) hotPretzel is just really nice. (+1000) hotPretzel is just really nice. (+1000) hotPretzel is just really nice. (+1000) hotPretzel is just really nice. (+1000) hotPretzel is just really nice. (+1000) hotPretzel is just really nice. (+1000) hotPretzel is just really nice. (+1000) hotPretzel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheBlackHombre View Post

Does anybody have recommendations for an electric trimmer? I want permanent 5 o clock shadow but would also like to still be able to use the same trimmer for my body if I change the attachment. Any ideas brahs?
    look up the Trym 2 on Amazon, its goat.

kvntng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvntng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvntng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvntng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvntng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvntng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvntng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvntng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvntng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvntng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvntng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Xbox
    iPhone

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tarck View Post
    I have the same one. It works well, but I always feel like it's too much of a pain in the ass to fill up. (And it's loud as fukk.)
    this.

HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SystemTrend View Post
    I bought one of these when they first came out back in the late 90's, bought it from a TV infomercial. Most of you micers were probably in elementary school back then,lol!

That cooker worked out great for my dad and I, we'd throw in frozen chicken thighs and let it do it's magic, you have to kinda know when enough cooking is enough, or you'll dry out the meat. It was worth the $100+ bucks I spent back then, I need to order another one for lazy day cooking.

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x8Pauly8x View Post
    Wtf at all those 500$ earphones. You guys lifting in a land mine field or something?
    use them on commute to kill off all that "50 Shades of Grey" chatter from women around me.

and always had a love for music plus I use them alot. Using them right now.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by HILMAN76 View Post
    I bought one of these when they first came out back in the late 90's, bought it from a TV infomercial. Most of you micers were probably in elementary school back then,lol!

That cooker worked out great for my dad and I, we'd throw in frozen chicken thighs and let it do it's magic, you have to kinda know when enough cooking is enough, or you'll dry out the meat. It was worth the $100+ bucks I spent back then, I need to order another one for lazy day cooking.
    Was it worth the $100?

Registered User RespectYourself's Avatar
    RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by franksredhottt View Post
    How much were these?
    About $80-$100 AUD.
    Time flies like an arrow; Fruit flies like a banana.

nickhalaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhalaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhalaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhalaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhalaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhalaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhalaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhalaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhalaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhalaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhalaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

put behind the tv on the wall looks so good

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...I2TBTSDI6MUZ76
    Last edited by nickhalaaa; 03-17-2015 at 06:58 AM.
    effectivefitnessproducts.com

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ link to product?
    Misc Firearms Crew

Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

RIP YGST

Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

http://www.amazon.com/AcousticSheep-.../dp/B0046H8ZHS

Great for if you live in a city or college neighborhood and chit is loud as phuck at night. Comfortable on ears. Lots of sleep music tracks on youtube.

JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JDM-EJ1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
    ^ link to product?
    http://www.amazon.com/SUPERNIGHT-Wat...lor+led+lights

Just Google/Amazon search.. "LED light kit."

Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jason265 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anyone know of an ******t light kit for your tv that works with all inputs, not just the computer. i.e., takes data from receiver output?